Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When is the plague?

Grin

So there's a plague coming, been told about on here by those in contact with the Gods. My question is when is it going to happen?

Specific dates for predictions are always going to be uncertain. Lots of factors change over time, which cause outcomes to change. No reason to stress over it until it happens. You can make healthy and positive choices that will get you in a good position if and when it does happen.

Grin said:
So there's a plague coming, been told about on here by those in contact with the Gods. My question is when is it going to happen?

Who told you that?

It is highly unlikely it is gonna be exactly plague (caused by Yersinia pestis), as we know how to treat it now. Maybe it is gonna be some another disease? Also, "plague" might be allegory for something.

And, last but not least, you should ask the person who told you. Me, and I assume most of the members on here know nothing about supposed upcoming plague. I believe interesting times are upon us, but I know nothing about plague.

To add an extention onto what LaconicLion said - the best way to prophesy/predict the future is to create it yourself. The Physical affects the Astral, as well as the Astral Affecting the Physical. The jew is Physical, mostly, so it works best in that and due to the fact that the Physical is always slow, it always lags behind the Astral, in the interim the jew could do something to affect things meanwhile.

Yeah, no. Get rid of your contact with these people in "communication" with the Gods.

Grin said:

One year from now. LOL

I guess these members who doubted did not read HP Maxine has talked about it many many years ago and her statement was "Satan told me a plague is coming, many people will die"

I just can't digest the fact that some of our members didn't really believe her words and tried to turn the plague into some kind of allegory too.

I mean seriously...

I guess these doubters might be new members but they should never neglect or ignore the warnings and advices about these events.

I ignored the warning and advice of HP Maxine on stocking up to 6 months as Satan told her do so.

Because? I really believed that it's not gonna happen in my country dude, no way. See now.. My country is also on full lockdown.

And now I wish if I had stocked up for atleast 3 months.

Because this is going to be continued more than 6 months.

I was immediately reminded of the Sermon by HP Maxine mentioning this stuff when I saw the first article on this covid 19 thing. I knew it was part of what she meant.

Hopefully it’s the end of the Jew though so there won’t be more in the future. I am actually kind of optimistic about this seeing how fast their energy is dissolving. However I also know it takes a little time to effect the physical from the astral. However them not having energy to do things with and entities even sometimes not having enough energy to attack very much. This is a plus.

InlovewithSatan said:
I guess these members who doubted did not read HP Maxine has talked about it many many years ago and her statement was "Satan told me a plague is coming, many people will die"

I just can't digest the fact that some of our members didn't really believe her words and tried to turn the plague into some kind of allegory too.

I mean seriously...

I guess these doubters might be new members but they should never neglect or ignore the warnings and advices about these events.

I ignored the warning and advice of HP Maxine on stocking up to 6 months as Satan told her do so.

Because? I really believed that it's not gonna happen in my country dude, no way. See now.. My country is also on full lockdown.

And now I wish if I had stocked up for atleast 3 months.

Because this is going to be continued more than 6 months.

Most foods can still be bought here at least where I am and if not going to a smaller town store to buy it like I did yesterday with meats. I admit I kind of doubt the 6 months thing in my heart and wish it not true or to be for somewhere else. BUT I am stocking up anyways as much as I can and warning others to as well mentioning the more obvious possibility of an economic collapse and not that I got inside info that something will happen on a Satanic website.
I still in my heart doubt a little though cause everything seems fine at this moment.

Zygisrko said:
Yeah, no. Get rid of your contact with these people in "communication" with the Gods.
It was Hps Maxine...
She said it in a corona virus sermon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back