Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Cosmic6999 said:
Is the foundation meditation does it help with what exactly And how do I know when I am ready to move objects when practicing the hand chakras how often should it be done

Welcome, brother! It seems like your ready for the big stuff but start with HP Hooded 40 day plan first! Foundation meditation gets you adept at taking in whitish gold powerful positive energy!

My email for more question [email protected]

Helloo,

I wanted to ask about the 40 Day Meditation program and the Six Month program. I was trying to see if someone previously asked so I wouldn’t bother but I didn’t find anything. I wanted to know if to start the Six Month program I would’ve had to have already finished the 40 Day meditation one? I’m not sure if I have to wait to start the other one or if I could just do it, or if to do just one?
Aside from that, I was wondering how I would be able to know who my guardian is and how to even get in contact? I read on the JOS that I could use a pendulum to find out the name but I’m not sure how I would be able to reach them per se? (I’m not sure if I’m making much sense but I hope you understand).
One last thing, I have been doing several meditations and empowering my chakras for some time now before I found the 40 day meditation program and I have felt the energies but I doubt myself sometimes and become uncertain as to if it’s just me imaging things so I just want to be sure that I’m doing things correctly because this is something I take serious and I just want to do it right.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160506033235/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Money_Spells.pdf

Taurus said:
What are some money workings? I know the Sun square is one, what else is there?

Efizy54 said:
The pronunciation of sat and Nat if I could get audio file
Nam* it's exactly as you read it, not even vibrated. If you search for that yoga sequence on youtube you're gonna find people doing it.

Question I just saw a white/yellow light. I was watching chills hahaha. Then I felt something?. I looked behind me and saw white/yellow light!?!?!?. What is this?

I remember reading the JOS site about the enemy. The black ones and the white ones. Is it them?!

I hope I get some help and this ends up being useful info for others.

Thank!
A.R

Just wondering about mala beads... Can I use them instead of buying or making a satanic rosary? I've come to a point where I could hugely benefit from multiple rosaries for different uses and I am wondering if buying 108 bead mala bead from amazon would do the trick.

Kokusz said:
Ghost in the Machine said:

Thanks for all the answers!

I love your explanation Ghost in the Machine. I’ll ask you more in the future if you don’t mind. I love that you share your actual experiences not just opinions. (I read the forum not just the website that’s how I know.)

Can you share some books that gives more detailed information than the website and related to spiritual satanism?
Any kind of topic will do I like reading. I don't mind reading in english. Thank you!

I'm not really a book guy and own very few of which are purely informational on some subject interests of mine, so I have nothing to suggest. HP Mageson probably has a libraries worth of books though, but he likely won't come around to reply.

Some other members might have suggestions. You can try making a thread if you want and ask about what you're looking for.

Henu the Great said:
Just wondering about mala beads... Can I use them instead of buying or making a satanic rosary? I've come to a point where I could hugely benefit from multiple rosaries for different uses and I am wondering if buying 108 bead mala bead from amazon would do the trick.
Yes. That's what they are for.

If everybody telling the truth that Satanism isn’t evil and this is not a trap how can I contact my demon and Satan if he is real cause I be want to talk to him but he never showed nothing and also I had a dream about telekinesis this time it was totally different I was far from home I think I was traveling

Code333 said:
Question I just saw a white/yellow light. I was watching chills hahaha. Then I felt something?. I looked behind me and saw white/yellow light!?!?!?. What is this?

I remember reading the JOS site about the enemy. The black ones and the white ones. Is it them?!

Thank!
A.R
I don't know what you are saying. What kind of light was it? Where was it? What was it doing? What did it look like?

I see white/yellow lights every day, called the lightbulbs in my kitchen.

Cosmic6999 said:
If everybody telling the truth that Satanism isn’t evil and this is not a trap how can I contact my demon and Satan if he is real cause I be want to talk to him but he never showed nothing and also I had a dream about telekinesis this time it was totally different I was far from home I think I was traveling
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
As a beginner, you might not hear Satan's answers as words spoken to you. You may feel the answers as a very strong feeling that you should do something, a strong feeling that you should think something, or a strong emotion. Or an energetic feeling through your body, like chills or a feeling like air blowing through your body.

Satan is great and loving, and we are his children. He cares about us as a father. This is why we are all here, because it is true. There are thousands of us here, all different kinds of people with all different kinds of lives, and we are all here because we know it is true.

Is 30th of April, Beltane's Eve, good day to start money working?
I also might have other questions regarding working but here is another one. I read somewhere that working should be done for 40 days straight. If I want better results, can I do it for 80 days, twice a day? Please say if this is too much because I dont want to burn myself.
All help is very appreciated.
Hail Satan

Cosmic6999 said:

Do power meditation and yoga daily and as each week passes spend more time or make it otherwise more challenging on those activities and in due time you will advance enough to contact.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Do power meditation and yoga daily and as each week passes spend more time or make it otherwise more challenging on those activities and in due time you will advance enough to contact.

Not to big on yoga I need to start doing it a lot then

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
lealok said:

Hoodedcobra666,
is it possible to change my username? I tried but I didn't find that option.
I would feel safer to comment here on the site with a different username, because with this username I could eventually be identified.
If it is possible to change, I will be grateful, if not, I will make another account with a different username.
The name: "inimigo99", would be great, but it can be any name other than the current one ...

I know that I could have predicted this whole situation before and made a different username, but when I created the account I didn't expect to be so involved in the site.

Given there is some serious reason and not a vanity one, that is possible. However there is a limit for this on one time.

You can now login as "inimigo99" with the same password. If you want to re-change then you'd need to make another account.
I have been wanting to change my username. Should I just make a new account?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Code333 said:

Thank!
A.R
I don't know what you are saying. What kind of light was it? Where was it? What was it doing? What did it look like?

I see white/yellow lights every day, called the lightbulbs in my kitchen.

Well, I was in my mom's room. In the dark. Watching YouTube as I said chills. I felt something behind me. It was a white/yellow light. It was very bright... Like glow ball but big. I was doing nothing but floating.

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

What about the hand chakras and shoulder chakras

Cosmic6999 said:
Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:

Those are supporting chakras. Read more on chakras: https://web.archive.org/web/20190304051416/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

Opening soul: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

My knowledge is somewhat limited for now, but I would suggest going with the opening chakras top down along with power meditation and yoga practice. Remember to do final rtr!

If u want to get serious (which i think almost everyone should, but that is simpy my opinion) u can do spiritual warfare: https://web.archive.org/web/20160214142145/https://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_666.html

Remember not to do too much too fast or you will burn yourself out, and not too slow either so your growth wont stagnate. This is personal so you have to experiment.

If I gave shit advice someone pls correct me ! :D

Hail Satan! :D

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Henu the Great said:

Those are supporting chakras. Read more on chakras: https://web.archive.org/web/20190304051416/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.htm

Opening soul: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

My knowledge is somewhat limited for now, but I would suggest going with the opening chakras top down along with power meditation and yoga practice. Remember to do final rtr!

If u want to get serious (which i think almost everyone should, but that is simpy my opinion) u can do spiritual warfare: https://web.archive.org/web/20160214142145/https://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Hells_Army_666.html

Remember not to do too much too fast or you will burn yourself out, and not too slow either so your growth wont stagnate. This is personal so you have to experiment.

If I gave shit advice someone pls correct me ! :D

Hail Satan! :D

From what I read about in telekinesis is the hand chakras must be master and foundation meditation must be master

Hello.

I discovered this community yesterday.
I've been exploring and practicing paganism and occultism for some months, my progress has been fast and I've gone through many concepts, ideas, theories and forms of magic in this short time, especially lately, as I left civilization the moment quarantine started, and went to live in nature.
My journey suddenly led me here, I have no idea how, but I became very curious.
I haven't had a very good impression of Satanism before, as the ones I've met have been extremely cringe-worthy LARPers, but this seems to be more thorough than just larping. Having explored a bit, I was quite surprised to find so much content that I agree with.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly what my question is, as there's much I'm curious about, and rather than reading tons of posts, I'd like to actually interact with you and get to know you, because I am definitely fascinated, hehe.

My question is, to anyone that may answer, do you thoroughly experience and strive to understand your and your enviroment's energy, and to interact with it by unleashing that energy. Is this a place that could deepen my understanding and experience with magical matters?

Thanking You in advance,
Leili

Hello.
I have some problems. My dad is a British, my mother is a Turk, so I am a hybrid.
I was born and grew up in Turkey.But since I started doing meditation and yoga, I feel myself as a British.
When I wrote this to https://spirituel satanizm.org they said that by meditation and yoga I could be purebred in my dominant race.
Is this possible?
I'm so confused.
How can I find out what my dominant race is?

Hello.
I have some problems. My dad is a British, my mother is a Turk, so I am a hybrid.
I was born and grew up in Turkey.But since I started doing meditation and yoga, I feel myself as a British.
When I wrote this to https://spirituel satanizm.org they said that by meditation and yoga I could be purebred in my dominant race.
Is this possible?
I'm so confused.
How can I find out what my dominant race is?

Hello, My names Trey I just joined and im wanting to more know about Satan. For years ive called myself a christian but every time i went to that church i never felt right. I seen people cheering and praising something i never felt was with me too, i felt lost and hopeless. so I turned to looking around trying to find something that gives me promise and i came up on topics of satan and it honestly appealed to me, it just made sense reading his word and everything. I just want to know really if Im going to give everything for this will I get that promise ive been hoping for? What is there for me personally if im gonna give 100 into this? Thank you for whatever answer(s) i can get.

Last question it will be questions all in one, When practice telekinesis what should I focus on, Never mind that question but what about energy meditation does it helps with strength my aura and making it stronger, Is that a good exercise for telekinesis What about foundation meditation can y’all explain that to me, Also what about when first opening the chakras the third eye must open right,
Is this website the people in this form do y’all consider people in here who are Satanism and who are not as family,

Why some say the air ball is best to use when practicing telekinesis
Cause I’m the hand chakras exercise step 7 say psi ball

I look forward to answering any questions anyone may have. Truth and knowledge are the foundation of this path of which I relentlessly enforce.
Explain this energy meditation and how it can help with telekinesis or anything else

Nikolas said:
Hello. So from what i understand , we have to clean our chakras , our soul from bindings and all the energy blocks.

For chakras the thaur rune and visudhi , but how should the affirmations sound like?

For the soul , munka and raum. I have an affirmation for munka. Can I use the same one for raum ?

For the energy blocks Satanama and hatha yoga. How should the affirmation for satanama sound like ?
Something simple like : The energys of the satanama mantra are cleaning all energy blocks from my soul in the most positive and happiest ways for me . Is it good ?

I plan to do all of these at the same time. Is it fine ? Thanks in advance .
Looks like a good idea, and good words. :D

Cosmic6999 said:
How strong one must be to fly or levitate I had dreams about me doing a lot of telekinesis
Instead of wasting all your time and effort on party tricks that you will not be able to do anyway, like turning yourself into a little bird and flying away, or using telekinesis to pick the TV remote up off the table without having to get up to reach it,

Why don't you try actually working on the 9,000 smaller more important skills that come first? Like actually working on your soul, mind, and body making each part of you stronger and healthier. Making you into a better, more capable, stronger person. Then, if you keep building up your own health and strength, you can start using it in small ways. Then when you keep getting better, you can start using it in bigger ways.

Right now you are like a baby that can't even walk yet, and is asking how to pick up and throw an entire mountain. Why don't you learn how to walk first, then go from there.

Sometimes i sit and think about what paths i should take and when i think of a certain path/thing to do i get a VERY strong energy buzz, somtimes full body. Where is this coming from? the gods? thanks

Leili said:
Hello.

I discovered this community yesterday.
I've been exploring and practicing paganism and occultism for some months, my progress has been fast and I've gone through many concepts, ideas, theories and forms of magic in this short time, especially lately, as I left civilization the moment quarantine started, and went to live in nature.
My journey suddenly led me here, I have no idea how, but I became very curious.
I haven't had a very good impression of Satanism before, as the ones I've met have been extremely cringe-worthy LARPers, but this seems to be more thorough than just larping. Having explored a bit, I was quite surprised to find so much content that I agree with.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly what my question is, as there's much I'm curious about, and rather than reading tons of posts, I'd like to actually interact with you and get to know you, because I am definitely fascinated, hehe.

My question is, to anyone that may answer, do you thoroughly experience and strive to understand your and your enviroment's energy, and to interact with it by unleashing that energy. Is this a place that could deepen my understanding and experience with magical matters?

Thanking You in advance,
Leili

Shortly: Read through Joy of Satan website. Gather knowledge, and slowly start applying it into your life. Start daily yoga and meditation practice. At some point it is time to dedicate your soul to Satan, but that is up to you. Know that you will not have ultimate protection without Satan. If u dedicate, then u should do Final RTR and start advcancing more from there.

You certainly will not be safe doing elemental work without Satan's protection. The enemy could and will give u bad time and you could possibly end dead. Start from basics and build up from there.

Cosmic6999 said:
I look forward to answering any questions anyone may have. Truth and knowledge are the foundation of this path of which I relentlessly enforce.
Explain this energy meditation and how it can help with telekinesis or anything else

I'm going to assume by 'energy meditation' you're referring to this.

Telekinesis is in part done by extending our aura out to merge with the aura of the object/s we're targeting in order to manipulate it. The energy meditation trains one in the ability to do this by learning how to expand the aura further out from the body.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:
How strong one must be to fly or levitate I had dreams about me doing a lot of telekinesis
Instead of wasting all your time and effort on party tricks that you will not be able to do anyway, like turning yourself into a little bird and flying away, or using telekinesis to pick the TV remote up off the table without having to get up to reach it,

Why don't you try actually working on the 9,000 smaller more important skills that come first? Like actually working on your soul, mind, and body making each part of you stronger and healthier. Making you into a better, more capable, stronger person. Then, if you keep building up your own health and strength, you can start using it in small ways. Then when you keep getting better, you can start using it in bigger ways.

Right now you are like a baby that can't even walk yet, and is asking how to pick up and throw an entire mountain. Why don't you learn how to walk first, then go from there.

Duh huh

Cosmic6999 said:

I'm going to assume by 'energy meditation' you're referring to this.

Telekinesis is in part done by extending our aura out to merge with the aura of the object/s we're targeting in order to manipulate it. The energy meditation trains one in the ability to do this by learning how to expand the aura further out from the body.

Thanks bro I really appreciate bro forreal

Taurus said:
Sometimes i sit and think about what paths i should take and when i think of a certain path/thing to do i get a VERY strong energy buzz, somtimes full body. Where is this coming from? the gods? thanks
That is how the gods give messages sometimes. They make sure you notice it.

Cosmic6999 said:

Why is air a good element for telekinesis can the air ball help with moving objects what about the psi ball and what’s the differents

[ghost in a machine] What’s the difference between practicing the air ball with the hand chakras exercise step 7

Listen I don’t want Satan to feel like
I am not dedicated, cause all I talk about is empowering by doing telekinesis, I’m not obsessed with the hand chakras. Before I dedicate my soul to Satan I need to talk to him first to really make sure, Hope y’all understand this if we all family and brothers and sister in this form. Why not stick together instead of being dicks and assholes to one another. Do y’all understand we all have a war to fight, we all have our reason for empowering our soul, so that’s why I ask the same question because I think to much, I take advice from what I feel is the right advice. Hope y’all understand

Since I am empowering I must master the basic correct. In order to work up to telekinesis this is my last time asking what must I practice basic wise.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back