Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Maybe a HP should clarify. That part I quoted seems to imply that the lower chakras are female while the chakras page on the site says the opposite. And definitely nowhere does it say what you said.

THE FEMALE COUNTERPART FOR THE BASE CHAKRA IS THE CROWN CHAKRA
THE FEMALE COUNTERPART TO THE SACRAL CHAKRA IS THE THROAT CHAKRA, BOTH GIVE CREATIVE POWERS
THE FEMALE COUNTERPART TO THE SOLAR CHAKRA IS THE 6TH AJNA CHAKRA, CONTAINING THE PINEAL GLAND

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Shrekelstein said:
Kokusz said:
Both of you are completely wrong. Base is masculine. Sacral is feminine. Solar is masculine. 4th is neutral, like both at the same time. Throat is feminine. 6th is masculine. Crown is feminine.

The part about absorbing into lower chakras is not about masculine or feminine. It's because the energy becomes more refined as it goes up. If you absorb into higher chakras, it will have a very bad effect on you and you will be making yourself a different person.

Lower chakras handle energy that is less refined, so it is less specific what kind of energy it uses. So if the energy is alittle different, it could be okay. But having different energy into the upper chakras is a more drastic change.

If you are thinking about taking energy from someone else into yourself, don't do it it's a bad idea. You would be getting all of that persons curses, mental and physical problems, fears, thought patterns, ideas, addictions, and anything else.

Shrekelstein said:
Kokusz said:
Both of you are completely wrong. Base is masculine. Sacral is feminine. Solar is masculine. 4th is neutral, like both at the same time. Throat is feminine. 6th is masculine. Crown is feminine.

The part about absorbing into lower chakras is not about masculine or feminine. It's because the energy becomes more refined as it goes up. If you absorb into higher chakras, it will have a very bad effect on you and you will be making yourself a different person.

Lower chakras handle energy that is less refined, so it is less specific what kind of energy it uses. So if the energy is alittle different, it could be okay. But having different energy into the upper chakras is a more drastic change.

If you are thinking about taking energy from someone else into yourself, don't do it it's a bad idea. You would be getting all of that persons curses, mental and physical problems, fears, thought patterns, ideas, addictions, and anything else.

Egyszer elszívtam egy nagyon rosszakaróm energiáját/életerejét, nem volt jó ötlet..nagyon nem.

HAIL SATAN!!

Question
If im going to do spells,expecialy when i go into trance and pull out the other person soul and i use afirmation to program his soul.
Can i talk in my natal language even if the other person who i program dosent understand my natal language?

Okaaaay its me again ^^ got another question, i searched the forum but could not find anyhing about it/when doing the Raum meditation, as i understood it you vibrate from the root chakra all the way to the crown chakra, does that mean that you transfer the energy from root chakra to sacral to solar etc... and if yes do i need to make the pyramids that are pointing down(crown 6th,5th, solar) point up ? (Like the base chakra and sacral)

Hail Satan!

Maybe I was wrong about that. But I really thought I was saying the truth.

To me, the 6th chakra seems very masculine energy, reaching outward and penetrating and forcefully reaching into aether to find all the information. And the sacral feels very watery and feminine. Maybe I'm wrong about that, or maybe someone else is wrong, or maybe some truth of both.

Shrekelstein said:
Maybe a HP should clarify. That part I quoted seems to imply that the lower chakras are female while the chakras page on the site says the opposite. And definitely nowhere does it say what you said.

THE FEMALE COUNTERPART FOR THE BASE CHAKRA IS THE CROWN CHAKRA
THE FEMALE COUNTERPART TO THE SACRAL CHAKRA IS THE THROAT CHAKRA, BOTH GIVE CREATIVE POWERS
THE FEMALE COUNTERPART TO THE SOLAR CHAKRA IS THE 6TH AJNA CHAKRA, CONTAINING THE PINEAL GLAND

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/The_Chakras.html

Is English your primary language? It's pretty clear what what's written there means and is the opposite of what you state. I want a FancyMancy reply lol

FancyMancy said:

Not a joke. The site has outdated info that contradicts the newer one. It's easy for newbies to be confused because of that. They used to believe that the lower chakras are the feminine ones as in the ripping energy page.

Stormblood said:
Enough of these jokes, guys. You're confusing newbies. Everyone here knows all lower chakras are masculine and all upper chakras are feminine. There's nothing to discuss about it.

Shrekelstein said:
I'm 99% sure that the chakras page or whatever it is that said the sacral would be feminine, is outdated.

Lower chakras = Masculine
Upper chakras = Feminine
Heart chakra = Neutral connector

Hey all!

I'm unsure if this'll go through. I wrote a pretty big post yesterday but it seems like it might have disappeared. Serves me right for not saving it seperately but oh well. (If found, feel free to delete that, I was rambling too much but the questions were the same.)
I'm not new exactly, been hovering around since 2014, but I haven't been quite commited until now and I chalked it up to my maturity levels.

I have two things I'm concerned about regarding my chakras. One was the matter of my throat. When I tried the circulating energy meditation (just in the central ones) it felt like when I got to my throat it was being pushed out the frontal extention or just forward in general. I don't know if this is just due to blockage or if I have some kind of hole. (I had hung around with an annoying pothead at the start of the year.) It was a pretty significant feeling of resistance.

Another thing I'm concerned with is my solar chakra and the winded feeling I get whenever someone is angry, shouting or there is conflict in general in my vicinity. I've always felt this gut punchy feeling as I'm quite sensitive to energy. It's not the same feeling of being startled or nervey though.

When I meditated on Father's sigil about this I was told (or more like the thought came to me) to clean and empower it each time this happens and protect it. So I figured that I could close that chakra, but that doesn't quite make sense since I don't think it's open yet..?
I did perform the old prelim opening meditations but that was quite a while ago so I'm not certain. I also didn't feel my lower chakras when I tried circulating so that makes me think that I'll just try opening them again with the newer meditations. I'd love some thoughts on what I can do about this.

Thanks in advance and Hail Satan!

Romanian is my primary language
And she dosent speak or understand that language.

the hybrid said:

A forum by Romanian satanists and as I saw it is very well moderated and maintained
http://bucurialuisatan.com/forum/index.php

Hi.
I am am going to begin work on a very important project starting next week. I have been studying and preparing for this for the past 5 years.

I would very much like to receive blessings and support from the demons before I start.
Do you know what kind of ritual I should perform or what demon should I pray to?

Thank you for your time.

Hail Satan!

the hybrid said:
Question
If im going to do spells,expecialy when i go into trance and pull out the other person soul and i use afirmation to program his soul.
Can i talk in my natal language even if the other person who i program dosent understand my natal language?
the hybrid said:
Yes you can, btw she doesn t understand romanian or english? I m also romanian and I usually use our native language and it s working

I have a problem, i have done the 40 days program and my pawer is really increased. But now i can't improve my ability because i live in a christian family, i need of more privacy. I wuold build an astral tample? If yes, i have ridden the article about it but i don't know how i can enter in my tample. I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect and there are many mistakes but i'm italian and i'm trying to ask in more languige. The problem is serious because i can't maditet without someone who interrupt me and i wuold dedicate my soul to Satan. Please use a simple english to replay
Hail satan

Anonimus02 said:
I have a problem, i have done the 40 days program and my pawer is really increased. But now i can't improve my ability because i live in a christian family, i need of more privacy. I wuold build an astral tample? If yes, i have ridden the article about it but i don't know how i can enter in my tample. I'm sorry if my english isn't perfect and there are many mistakes but i'm italian and i'm trying to ask in more languige. The problem is serious because i can't maditet without someone who interrupt me and i wuold dedicate my soul to Satan. Please use a
simple english to replay
Hail satan

Yes you can use your temple. A trance is not needed only strong visualization. If you’re unable to do the dedication physically the temple is just as valid.

Hy brothers.

Sun square. Aum Suryayey Naamaa.
Can work work if I vibrate one word per exhale? Or is it obligatory to sing the full mantra when exhaling?

HAIL SATAN!

Misikeksz666 said:
Hy brothers.

Can work work if I vibrate one word per exhale? Or is it obligatory to sing the full mantra when exhaling?

HAIL SATAN!
Supposed to do one word at a time. Don't try to do a whole sentence in one breath, it's unnecessary.

Misikeksz666 said:
Hy brothers.

HAIL SATAN!
Full one.

Taurus said:
How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Enough to carve it into a big sign that says "Frigg Off, Barb"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7vSzetFybjU
:lol: :lol:

Im back with yet another question xD... this time it is about the etherial double.... how i understand it the psychic attacks happen on the etherial plane, so the etherial double is the one thats getting attacked and then that is manifesting into the material relm?(if that is correct here comes the question ^^ ) When im doing Aop im only visualising it around my physical/material self, should i also imagine it on my etherial self? and is there any special meditation to empower the etherial double?

Misikeksz666 said:
Shrekelstein said:
Kokusz said:

Egyszer elszívtam egy nagyon rosszakaróm energiáját/életerejét, nem volt jó ötlet..nagyon nem.

HAIL SATAN!!

Sajnálatos. Mi történt?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Shrekelstein said:
Kokusz said:

All the lower chakras below the heart chakra are masculine, all of the upper chakras including the 6th chakra above the heart are feminine. This is what the name of the King and Queen meditation is in reference to. This is the combining of the lower masculine enegies with the higher feminine energies, to bring the 'King' and 'Queen' together to work in unison.

Crown - Female

6th - Female

Throat - Female

Heart - Neuter

Solar - Male

Sacral - Male

Base - Male

Lower chakras handle energy that is very powerful, potent and 'logical'. Higher chakras handle energy that is more flowing, light and 'creative'. This is the symbolical comparison and the real meaning of Heaven and Hell. The lower chakras (Hell) are the fiery force and the higher chakras (Heaven) are the spiritual creative direction.

The higher feminine chakras are the most important when it comes to the astral, working with directing energy and the thought-plane. Feminine is the creativity and directing of magic, masculine is the forces and manifestation of it.

Both are needed in unison to bring about the whole of the results.

Thanks for all the answers!

I love your explanation Ghost in the Machine. I’ll ask you more in the future if you don’t mind. I love that you share your actual experiences not just opinions. (I read the forum not just the website that’s how I know.)

Can you share some books that gives more detailed information than the website and related to spiritual satanism?
Any kind of topic will do I like reading. I don't mind reading in english. Thank you!

Hey!

Question regarding Hells army 666 first month Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises ( https://web.archive.org/web/20150311015856/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html )

No pics available. Does anyone have these? Some input needed, since I need to join this thing! haelp! :D

Henu the Great said:
Hey!

Question regarding Hells army 666 first month Days Ten through Twenty-Four - Visualization Exercises ( https://web.archive.org/web/20150311015856/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/First_Month.html )

No pics available. Does anyone have these? Some input needed, since I need to join this thing! haelp! :D

Never mind, I found the pdf file which contains the pics. Thank Gods!

Don't use that. Use this file instead

https://web.archive.org/web/20150412072333/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/Hell's%20Army%20Spiritual%20Warfare%20Training%20Manual.pdf

Henu the Great said:
Hey!

Hello,
While searching for Baphomet's sigil on google I noticed that in several images the sigil has some of the letters we vibrate during the RTR.
Here is an example:

https://www.google.com/search?q=satanic+sigil&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0_J_u1fToAhXDwKQKHSAuAVoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=mZkKjnKlPX_dzM

I thought these letters are jewish, what are they doing on the sigil? Is this blasphemy? How does the correct sigil look like? What is the meaning behind those letters?

Ion said:
Hello,
While searching for Baphomet's sigil on google I noticed that in several images the sigil has some of the letters we vibrate during the RTR.
Here is an example:

https://www.google.com/search?q=satanic+sigil&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0_J_u1fToAhXDwKQKHSAuAVoQ_AUoAXoECAwQAw&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=mZkKjnKlPX_dzM

I thought these letters are jewish, what are they doing on the sigil? Is this blasphemy? How does the correct sigil look like? What is the meaning behind those letters?
It's an attempt to bind him by jews, ignore that, the real one is on the JoS webpage.

This has been explained here

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baphomet.html

The image continued to evolve over the years. Anton LaVey spotted an illustration in the book “A Pictorial History of Magic and the Supernatural” by Maurice Bessy © 1961, English edition © 1964. This was the first known published work where the goat headed pentagram was surrounded by two circles and included the Hebrew letters reading “Leviathan.” The names “Samael” and “Lilith” were also included in this depiction. "Leviathan" also known as "Cthulu" is a name for the kundalini serpent

Anton LaVey eliminated the Samael and Lilith and decided this particular symbol best represented the Church of Satan and made it the Church’s logo in 1967. Because of the Hebrew lettering and the circles which are highly offensive to Satan and his Demons, JoS Ministries has removed them and replaced them with cuneiform script reading “Satan.”

Ion said:
Hello,
Here is an example:

I wrote an inspiring message to some Clown. But it might help a lot of people, so I will copy it here also:

If you choose to be a Clown, that is not Satan's fault, it is only your own fault.

Dedicating to Satan is like getting a little screwdriver, the simplest easiest tool ever. Then it is your own responsibility to practice with it and become stronger with it. Some people just sit there and never try to do anything, and they are left their whole life just sitting with a dumb little screwdriver. Some people work and practice and get stronger. And by getting stronger, also being able to move up to bigger tools like a drill. Then a soldering iron, then a blowtorch. From a little knife, to a little axe, to a bigger axe, to a sledge hammer and metal wedge, to a hand saw, to a hydraulic log splitter, to a chainsaw. Every time you work hard and practice with one tool, learn how to use it, and become strong with it, you are then able to start learning with a bigger tool. And the whole time becoming a stronger, happier, and more capable person.

Dedicating to Satan, all Satan gives you at first is the little tool. If you want anything better and more powerful, you need to work hard, build up your own ability, and earn it for yourself. Imagine letting a small child try to use a chainsaw, it just wouldn't work because he is not ready for that responsibility yet, but he can be really skilled with it when he grows up.

Each person, each soul, only has the ability to do as much work as they have the strength to do. And the only way to get stronger is to work hard and keep working. Keep pushing that upper limit further on the track. If some worthless person wastes their whole life just sitting there doing nothing, they will never be able to do anything and will always be weak.

Time keeps going, and each person is where they are right now. If they keep just sitting there, they'll be sitting there forever. If they start walking now, they will end up going far, but they first have to start. Like the thing about how the best time to plant a new tree was 100 years ago, but that's not possible, so the next best time to plant it is right now.

Soy realmente muy nueva. He estado leyendo quiero hacer la iniciacion pero estoy embarazada. Y no la he hecho porque me da miedo en el sentido de que yo quiero que sea solo mia y no se si el bebe se vea afectado porque esta directacmente atado a mi actualmente.
Y sinceramente no quiero involucrarlo en mis creencias o asuntos por ahora es decir aun no nace esta muy pequeño y no lo deseo influenciar.

Hello,
I am about to dedicate. Realized that when doing any meditations, I start to see some white ugly monstrous faces with piercing ice-blue eyes that try to come into my mind, we had direct eye contact and it was pretty scary I tried to fight it off by focusing on banishing it, it is pretty strong and it is obviously more experienced than me but somehow I managed to escape not sure what happened exactly. This was not the only time I saw this freak while meditating, but it was the most realistic of all, this certainly wasn't my imagination... I guess I cannot practice meditations unless I do the dedication first. So I have a simple question about it:
In my little town is hard to find colored candles unless its Christmas time, DO I REALLY HAVE TO HAVE BLACK BLUE OR RED CANDLES IN ORDER TO DEDICATE?? No offence to Satan but it kind of feels stupid if that's the case. Can I light a fire at a fireplace instead?
Hope that someone will answer my question...Greetings! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
MayIAsk said:
thx for the information Ol argedco luciftias

I have two other questions:

Could a jew or mixed jew vibrate Satanas or Satanama and have a good experience with it ?

How many generations does it take until the offspring of a mixed jew is gentile again (jewish father)?
(I know the females jews give the full cohen gene to thear children)

They can vibrate it, as for a 'good' experience, no, Satanic things will not be able to stick on them in anyway. They will, sooner or later, turn as Gentiles who do jewish shit, which is in the trash can.

Jew is both from the mother and from the father, grandpa and grandma, and there are no divisions here. The whole "Cohen only from the mother" is a fallacy, as the jews from the father are still jews, just rejected from their tribe due to reasons of racial hygiene and occultistic reasons. This doesn't invalidate the jewishness of jews from the father as many idiots and even "NS" erroneously claim, because indeed, they are totally jewish, but they consider them spiritually unfit, and that's all about them.

They do not want them to Israel as they consider them polluted. They are however used abroad in jew operations all the same in Gentile countries, as such hybrid has another use, and not to live in Israel. They are also jewish, as much as the other jew. There is no 'jew from the mother' only jew. This is a huge fallacy.

There is no set amount of generations it takes to cleanse 'jewishness' as it cannot be cleansed or removed out of a bloodline.

The Nuremberg are also sometimes cited, as laws said at least 4 generations, but the situation here, is that this number was given for pseudo-political processes, as in reality, one is always jewish, and the removal of these stains was systematic. No reasonable person in Germany would ever engage in this cleansing by intermarrying them either, due to education on the fact, which leaves us with one logical outcome: the half jews and many others would perish on their own accord within a maximum of 2 generations, or way sooner.

So to all who say the "only the mommy is jew" things, or the lie that "they can be cleaned", we do not need to 'clean' them, as they cannot be by default.

Innocents do not have to be used as breeding waste material to clean the Chosen people of their Choseness and be put to death in the process of assimilation to the inferior jews, because some jews need 'saving'.

None of our own race has to also engage into this destructive and ruining reality also, to purify the living alien sewer which is the jew.

Bueno soy muy nueva.
Revisando las dudas de los demas que aparecen en esta sección mmmmm.

Estoy iniciando a pensar que tal ves sea rechazada aqui? No lo se pero...

Se de boca de mi madre que mi tatara abuela era hebrea ella tubo a mi bis abuela con un indigena, mi bis abuela tubo a mi abuela con un indigena, mi abuela no dio a conocer nunca el padre de mi madre lo que si se sabe es que era extrangero.

Luego tenemos a mi abuelo paterno es negro, su madre y padre eran negros y sus abuelos eran negros, mi abuela parterna es criolla de tez blanca, su madre (mi bis abuela) es criolla de tez blanca su esposo era criollo de tez morena. Una ves le pregunte a mi bis abuela porque su tez era tan clara ella me dijo que su abuelo era aleman y su abuela era una prostituda del pueblo.

Despues de haber dicho eso me gustaria saber que obstáculos o problemas podria tener por mi descendencia y como he notado mucho incapie en la raza y la descendencia realmente he pensado que nisiquiera voy a ser aceptada aqui.

Andrejuška said:
Hello,
I am about to dedicate. Realized that when doing any meditations, I start to see some white ugly monstrous faces with piercing ice-blue eyes that try to come into my mind, we had direct eye contact and it was pretty scary I tried to fight it off by focusing on banishing it, it is pretty strong and it is obviously more experienced than me but somehow I managed to escape not sure what happened exactly. This was not the only time I saw this freak while meditating, but it was the most realistic of all, this certainly wasn't my imagination... I guess I cannot practice meditations unless I do the dedication first. So I have a simple question about it:
In my little town is hard to find colored candles unless its Christmas time, DO I REALLY HAVE TO HAVE BLACK BLUE OR RED CANDLES IN ORDER TO DEDICATE?? No offence to Satan but it kind of feels stupid if that's the case. Can I light a fire at a fireplace instead?
Hope that someone will answer my question...Greetings! :D
It does not matter what kind of candle, does not have to be any specific color. I used a little birthday cake candle stuck in a waterbottle cap that I poked a hole in to hold the candle so it stands up. And so did my friend when I helped him with it. Fireplace also works.

Please I need more insight on kundulani yoga am having difficulty going about it please anyone with more experience can give me tips

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back