Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Old Priesthood

Teloc Vovim = Vovim Baghie ??

———————————

I see many repentant returning, can one day make a sermon if Satan accepts back?

Overconfidence and turning into a brat is something some Satanists are plagued from, and this has lead a few to downfall. This is because power increases and when one starts to become really 'something', they can lose their footing. The humble survive here, but one must be also strong.

This quote is so precise that it hurts. Power meditation increases power of your Soul as a whole, and it can lead to overconfidence and make your energy go out of control, if you're overdoing it. Admittedly, I also did advanced power meditations with Jupiter Spiritual Square, and it led me to near madness. I'm eternally grateful to Satan, JoS members and the Gods for going out of their way and helping me out, if not for you I'd be gone.

eternal666light said:
so Vovim baghie had his own webpage and meditations,

https://web.archive.org/web/20120925060658/http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-meditations

are they even safe to do, or even practical? i have done the connecting with the earth mediation before and loved the results but never bothered to do it again since taking energy from the earth seems like a bad idea when the earth is in bad shape as it is.
You shouldn't do them as many HPs already stated. There's a reason he isn't here anymore.

mercury_wisdom said:
eternal666light said:
so Vovim baghie had his own webpage and meditations,

https://web.archive.org/web/20120925060658/http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-meditations

are they even safe to do, or even practical? i have done the connecting with the earth mediation before and loved the results but never bothered to do it again since taking energy from the earth seems like a bad idea when the earth is in bad shape as it is.
You shouldn't do them as many HPs already stated. There's a reason he isn't here anymore.

ah yes, i didnt know this 8 years ago when the site was shared on the yahoo forums. i see my comment got deleted, guess i wont mention him again if thats how badly he has let down the JOS community.

Whatever happened to H.P. Mac Friday?

He was a black guy who did the Thoth vibration for the 3rd eye, this was before the free stuff. Before HP.Maxine charged money for the Runic Kabalistic vibrations but eventually changed it for free. Many people wanted to know how to vibrate Thoth correctly. Basically as in his audio sermon, you vibrate the Th all throughout the exhale. If I recall the OH comes from rounding your lips so TH with the lips rounded to generate the OH while still performing the TH sound.

I think he might have been the only black high priest till pretty much Shannon Outlaw was upgraded to H.P.; Shame cause he seemed like one of these powerful Negroes had an awesome voice to boot.

This is a post that, despite its age, still speaks to me. It had me thinking of something I'd heard a while back.

"Should you make the life of some you love easy?"

It is my belief that being reincarnated now, amidst all the hardship and trials of today, was no mistake. There are plenty of people who are absolutely clueless and, even if they do attain some kind of understanding have nowhere to go with it.

We are a minority, but we are a minority that has only grown in strength and compassion. We have a long way to go, but it is through the courage and love of the Gods that we still have plenty of fight left in us.

We could have lived through simpler times such as the thousands of years ago when Satan reigned supreme. I believe we are here now to bring this time back, to take back what is rightfully ours.

A New Day Dawn's for Humanity.

Although the conviction of each individual varies, this is inevitable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back