Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

REMEMBER WHO WE ARE

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
There's a lot of fear and concern here, but none of that is going to help us. In threat of danger you already recognize it in the logical perspective, and then there it is ladies and gentlemen fear is now exempt of all usefulness time to move up.

I felt despair of all this earlier just like everyone else has, I felt fear as well, terror and even hopelessness. But you know what, I realized all of that is useless right now, no more of that.

We are fucking warriors. We are souls going back hundreds of years, we've been through lifetime after lifetime of struggles on end, who knows what kind of shit we've survived through, even the dark ages. We have LASTED to be brought to this peak moment in the turning of the age on our home planet. We don't fucking roll over if shit doesn't go our way, we take the next steps that we CAN do that are in our best interest. If in the end we can't save everyone then we fucking save ourselves on behalf of our creator Satan, and the RTR also helps with this 100%.

We are each somewhere on the very land of this planet we've called home since our very creation, all in different locations, we're worldwide, we span this whole fucking thing in ways an amateur anarchist group couldn't dream of. We have to remember we are not the sheep normies, we recognize we HAVE power, we HAVE potential, we are not normies, we are not golems, we are 'supernatural' and we RECOGNIZE it.

For the love of the gods we need to stop freaking out about what could/will/may/might/is going to happen. We TAKE those next steps however small they may be and work little at a time to raise our ground. Whether it's as small as "What position can I sleep in tonight to retain the most warmth?" or "What time of day is it best to go shopping/looking for supplies?" or if it's as big as "Where can I travel or go to with the best of my well-being in mind should SHTF?" or "What steps for protection and self-defense can I do for myself right now in this moment?"

Do not forget we can tip things in our favour like outsiders cannot, we have the means to program energy, draw to us what we need with mere programmed auras that only take us 15 minutes to build up and such, to literally will the very universe in ways that work in our favour no matter how small the result may be, EVERY LITTLE THING COUNTS TOWARDS SOMETHING. We have gods watching our backs and we have EACH OTHER to watch our own backs, these wealth rituals, these protection rituals for the JoS, these rituals are NOT for outsiders they are for US for EACH OTHER.

I will see to it that I fucking survive no matter what it takes, whether I'm out in the woods ass naked with nothing on me or stuck quarantined in a house, I did NOT come this far to curl over and give up to fear and hopelessness and neither did any of you. REMEMBER THE EMPEROR WHO CREATED US, his very blood flows through us. Satan and the gods are already watching out for us and will most assuredly be looking out for us in the worst of struggles, we don't need to at the slightest trickle of despair hopelessly fall to our knees and beg for his help, we ARE him, we ARE Satan in more ways than one thinks, we have his inherited will, we have his inherited power within us, we have his inherited strength, we have everything, we are BUILT for this shit.

It's time to start acting like it.

Father.gif

I absolutely love what you have written, and it is very very true! This is what makes us a force not to reckon with, and what keeps us undefeated through all of the chaos. Our strong bond with the Gods and with each other. we are a family and we are going to fight for our world, together, against any enemy attack. and we will come out on top!! Hail Satan.

RavenSky666 said:
I absolutely love what you have written, and it is very very true! This is what makes us a force not to reckon with, and what keeps us undefeated through all of the chaos. Our strong bond with the Gods and with each other. we are a family and we are going to fight for our world, together, against any enemy attack. and we will come out on top!! Hail Satan.

I like your signature picture. It's awesome.

Ghost in the Machine said:
There's a lot of fear and concern here, but none of that is going to help us. In threat of danger you already recognize it in the logical perspective, and then there it is ladies and gentlemen fear is now exempt of all usefulness time to move up.

I felt despair of all this earlier just like everyone else has, I felt fear as well, terror and even hopelessness. But you know what, I realized all of that is useless right now, no more of that.

We are fucking warriors. We are souls going back hundreds of years, we've been through lifetime after lifetime of struggles on end, who knows what kind of shit we've survived through, even the dark ages. We have LASTED to be brought to this peak moment in the turning of the age on our home planet. We don't fucking roll over if shit doesn't go our way, we take the next steps that we CAN do that are in our best interest. If in the end we can't save everyone then we fucking save ourselves on behalf of our creator Satan, and the RTR also helps with this 100%.

We are each somewhere on the very land of this planet we've called home since our very creation, all in different locations, we're worldwide, we span this whole fucking thing in ways an amateur anarchist group couldn't dream of. We have to remember we are not the sheep normies, we recognize we HAVE power, we HAVE potential, we are not normies, we are not golems, we are 'supernatural' and we RECOGNIZE it.

For the love of the gods we need to stop freaking out about what could/will/may/might/is going to happen. We TAKE those next steps however small they may be and work little at a time to raise our ground. Whether it's as small as "What position can I sleep in tonight to retain the most warmth?" or "What time of day is it best to go shopping/looking for supplies?" or if it's as big as "Where can I travel or go to with the best of my well-being in mind should SHTF?" or "What steps for protection and self-defense can I do for myself right now in this moment?"

Do not forget we can tip things in our favour like outsiders cannot, we have the means to program energy, draw to us what we need with mere programmed auras that only take us 15 minutes to build up and such, to literally will the very universe in ways that work in our favour no matter how small the result may be, EVERY LITTLE THING COUNTS TOWARDS SOMETHING. We have gods watching our backs and we have EACH OTHER to watch our own backs, these wealth rituals, these protection rituals for the JoS, these rituals are NOT for outsiders they are for US for EACH OTHER.

I will see to it that I fucking survive no matter what it takes, whether I'm out in the woods ass naked with nothing on me or stuck quarantined in a house, I did NOT come this far to curl over and give up to fear and hopelessness and neither did any of you. REMEMBER THE EMPEROR WHO CREATED US, his very blood flows through us. Satan and the gods are already watching out for us and will most assuredly be looking out for us in the worst of struggles, we don't need to at the slightest trickle of despair hopelessly fall to our knees and beg for his help, we ARE him, we ARE Satan in more ways than one thinks, we have his inherited will, we have his inherited power within us, we have his inherited strength, we have everything, we are BUILT for this shit.

It's time to start acting like it.

Father.gif

HAIL FATHER SATANAS!!
HAIL THE ARYAN RACE!!
HAIL ADOLPH HITLER!!

As Warriors of Hell, we March!
Show them no Mercy!
The Season of the Demons has Begun!
Their glory and tyranny over us is DONE!!

The men of Novembers Power is BROKEN!! They are not Laughing, anymore!! - Hitler

fuckin right mate.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS getting trapped by the mass fear wave going on. we MUST stay focused here and I type this as the covid thing arrived our country just one week ago and today we're shutting down our family business for who knows how long so the situation is shitty EVERYWHERE now and absolutely no one, poor, rich, fat, thin, white or black is safe - not from the virus, but the global crisis incoming.

Personalities aside - this is not a time to let emotions take control of the situation and our actions. Let's be honest here, the outcome of this all is in OUR HANDS. So let people lose their minds if they want, but avoid at all costs losing track.

Remember this though. This can and most probably will be the biggest unmasking in history, we're talking about a problem that involves almost 8 BILLION people. When the truth comes out, the "conspiracy" theories start coming left and right, what are the jews gonna do? Just think about it for a moment. This isn't a shitty feminist protest, this is total betrayal to every single gentile. The hatred from billions towards one race is enough to wipe a good thousands of them alone. PISSRAEL could very well be wiped from the face of the earth before this decade ends.

We're at the worst point regarding the virus and the crisis - no doubt about it. But every single one of us should know where we are heading to. We are fucking satanists, we get hit, we stand up. 2000+ years living as slaves of a fucking fairy tale book, let's get the job done.

Ramier108666 said:
RavenSky666 said:

Thanks! I love dragons and red is one of my favorite colors so I really love this picture and that's why I chose it lol

RavenSky666 said:
Ramier108666 said:
RavenSky666 said:

Thanks! I love dragons and red is one of my favorite colors so I really love this picture and that's why I chose it lol

I love dragons and red too, I'll add this pic to my wallpaper lol

I sometimes forget I'm not alone at all. Thanks, Brother. Your words are very welcome. The coming and going hints of fear I felt have been incinerated.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL OUR GODS!!!!

After dedication to Satan. I fear nothing... Things are to be learned and such, but with Father Satan on OUR SIDE what could possibly hold us back..? Also I felt supreme energy giving a sense of unstoppability going through me one point. Awesome!

Your post inspired me to share some of my expierence. Thanks for that.

Yes! Fear is the worst of all diseases that has plagued humanity for a very long time! We show no fear!

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.
By: Ghost in the machine

I like it broo

That is an excellent post. Thank you.

You're right. We are all from Satan; We are Him - image and likeness. We carry and pump each of us through our veins His glorious blood and His glorious metagenetic essense!

We are strong. Here to do this and are born for this war and this world. This is a duty we all chose to have long before slamming into the Earth - shaking the planet with the timely arrivals of reincarnation.

Dragons! We are all like this because it's what we have always done!

Live with Satanic might and Satanic bravery!

Fear is OUT.

HEIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back