Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews Worried Might Get Wiped Out Because Of Coronavirus

FancyMancy said:
Traitorous Nordic leader?
Ahh somehow i knew there'd be confusion i'm referring to the Nordics that betray'd the Gods, aid the greys and i'm pretty sure they gave the jews their occult power.. could be wrong, i'm not entirly sure. Should not have been writing with hatred, it clouds the mind i apologize for any confusion.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

On a more positive note with Subject. Cobra you said. "Cells that understand that the body is sick, are penaltized and called "Nazis" and "Anti-Semitmes" its funny because even some JEWS know they are sick and are done with it all. have you guys ever seen this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g Ahh just says it all really. :lol: :lol: also the singers name is David Draimon almost enigmatic if you ask me. May aswell post these too, blatantly telling the world how it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLgPNilXHM4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtQWeauQB_0 oh and Avenged Sevenfold, dont like most of their stuff but they did make my favorite song ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT8FEOJEFcI its a little ambiguous but considering the imagery i laugh when xians say its about jewsus. :twisted: :lol:
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

LOL :lol: "OY VEY! Goyims are going to blame us for Corona that in a way we have actually caused we have to watch out for another SHOAH!"

ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ahh somehow i knew there'd be confusion i'm referring to the Nordics that betray'd the Gods, aid the greys and i'm pretty sure they gave the jews their occult power.. could be wrong, i'm not entirly sure. Should not have been writing with hatred, it clouds the mind i apologize for any confusion.

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !
The word "leader" there threw me. I thought at first you might have meant the enemy Nordics (but then someone speculated that there aren't any enemy Nordics...), then with the word "leader" I thought you might have meant a boss or someone.

FancyMancy said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !
The word "leader" there threw me. I thought at first you might have meant the enemy Nordics (but then someone speculated that there aren't any enemy Nordics...), then with the word "leader" I thought you might have meant a boss or someone.

Those are worth ten a penny. They are not even immortal, let alone Gods themselves.

FancyMancy said:
...enemy Nordics...

I've spent my time investigating such things for example I recall one time reading that "There ARE some Gods in Satan's empire that don't like humans or hate us, kinda like Sorath(Saurathra) "He doesn't like everyone" or Andras "Kills the ones who summon him without being dedicated".

I've also read of people who believe there ARE enemy Nordics and are told as such as a tactic by the enemy. Either cause of lying or cause of the people believing they are seeing a Nordic when in fact it's either a Grey/Reptillian shape-shifting or the curses xtians pump in the air to deceive the psychic senses of people into witnessing Nordic heavenly looking beings and thinking "Look a Nordic".

Which leads to one more thing about Nordics. Nordics are a SPECIFIC species and race of people found among the Empire of Orion. But by no means are other extraterrestrial species Nordic. Some look Humanoid like us Humans and may have a stereotypical blue eye/blonde hair aspect but ARE NOT Nordics simply an E.T. race that LOOKS Nordic but is called something else in their civilization.

So it's a varied paradigm of things among our "Lil'Blue Planet". The sheer fact is I always doubted the "ENEMY Nordic" spiel mentioned by people. I HIGHLY doubt beings of higher power just switch sides cause "Satan upgunned humans and they became jealous"; but even if they did "What power do they have to change the course".

I think in the end we will finally know the truth at some point of time and figure out this 10K(12K-15K) year old debacle going on.

I'm not saying there COULDN'T be Nordics who broke away. But why remove yourself from your civilization over a petty thing as the creation of new aliens i.e. us Humans. Seems silly and think about all the time, money, property, effort, and relationships those "defecting Nordics" lost. It seems THEY have more to lose than simply jealousy of humans thus we rebel.

I think in the end even if they did rebel. They are probably going "Fuck I really screwed the pooch with that one lost all my collection of items, my guns, my wife/wives, lost my children, lost everything. Fuck I cannot believe what a retarded fucktard I became just out of petty jealousy over some aliens on a dinky backwoods planet."

In the end even if such event happen. I'm sure even Satan is going "How the fuck and Why the fuck did they do it". Like it's been said "No matter how powerful Satan is the enemy did a number on us so it comes to show you even our side isn't 100%/555%/666% perfect or omnipotent or omni-giga. Our side does have limitations or else the enemy E.T. threat would never happen "cuz omni-giga potent beings".

I'm sure in the future we will know the truth. Just a question of when...

Gear88 said:
"Satan upgunned humans and they became jealous"
Yeah, it is petty, small-minded and immature, because Satan, of the Higher Race of Nordics, created us, and because He did we have the ability to be stronger than the Lower Race of Nordics, so 'muh feelz huwt dat deez small Humans can be stwonguh dan meee". If any particular Human Race might be stronger in one aspect than the other two Races, then why would already-godly beings be idiotic like that, when we can learn that anyone of any Human Race can be strong in any aspect, if they put their Minds to it? I am not certain when and where that started, but I do know I repeated it. I don't like sharing false information.

but even if they did "What power do they have to change the course"
Hardly any, compared with the Higher Race of Nordics, hence (the supposed) defecting to the enemy. The war began before we were created, if I am not mistaken, so these Lower Races of Nordics beings knew about shit beforehand. They should know how important things are.

I'm not saying there COULDN'T be Nordics who broke away. But why remove yourself from your civilization over a petty thing as the creation of new aliens i.e. us Humans. Seems silly and think about all the time, money, property, effort, and relationships those "defecting Nordics" lost. It seems THEY have more to lose than simply jealousy of humans thus we rebel.
Exactly. If we, created/advanced by beings of the Higher Race of Nordics, could be stronger than those of the Lower Race of Nordics, these Lower Race Nordics wouldn't be crying - they are Nordics and Gods/Goddesses already...so we couldn't be stronger than them...unless years, decades, centuries, millenia later we could surpass them...

I think in the end even if they did rebel. They are probably going "Fuck I really screwed the pooch with that one lost all my collection of items, my guns, my wife/wives, lost my children, lost everything. Fuck I cannot believe what a retarded fucktard I became just out of petty jealousy over some aliens on a dinky backwoods planet."
Yeah, because a God or Goddess, Wise One, Learned, Guardian/Teacher/Guide... would be so retarded like that. :roll:

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Those are worth ten a penny. They are not even immortal, let alone Gods themselves.
I have read such before, but then this, what's being said, casts doubt.

FancyMancy said:
...Higher and Lower rank Nordics...

So wait that is true? Lower and Higher rankings?

But like you said wouldn't it take for a human assuming lower Nordics don't meditate; centuries to reach their levels. Power is everything and I'm sure after fully developing the Soul some of these "Lower ranking" are many, many, MANY times more powerful than even a fully developed human now going after power.

So how right or wrong am I?

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Enlil !

Hmm see that actually makes sense to me considering i recently met Bes and his energy seemed way stronger than the Nordic i was referring to, even when he got mad, so i can totally see them not being immortal. Gear, also gave some interesting information about beings that look similar to Nordics but are not, still though i think any Nordics that did betray them were at the time mere children themselves [ by comparison] Thinking they could defeat Satan with Knife in the back. Reason why i called him their "leader" to begin with is because recently I've been seeing all sorts of visions of the Gods being bound, and what exactly the jews and the christian curses did to them, and HE was there when they were bound, so lately I've been filled with immense rage :evil: :evil: that can only be fully quenched though retribution.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
...Higher and Lower rank Nordics...

So wait that is true? Lower and Higher rankings?

But like you said wouldn't it take for a human assuming lower Nordics don't meditate; centuries to reach their levels. Power is everything and I'm sure after fully developing the Soul some of these "Lower ranking" are many, many, MANY times more powerful than even a fully developed human now going after power.

So how right or wrong am I?
Huh, I don't know. I have read both sides of it. Like I just said in my previous post - it casts doubt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back