Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is This The End For Humanity? [Spoiler: ...NOPE]

Ghost in the Machine said:
In the realistic sense I feel the enemy is going to grab hold of a very small percentage of humanity and manage to turn them into their slave borgs to become greys as there is already a number of humans that are actually micro-chipped in this present time and I'd hazard a guess that some of these may potentially be immigrants.

Whenever they want they can make the individual feel extreme rage, hatred and program them to murder, say... a 7 year old in a park for no reason? It just hasn't come largely to the public or our overall awareness. This is not going to be the mass of people actually worth saving as the only people who will end up with these microchips are the small number of humans so shitdeep in the enemy garbage that our RTRs could take years to so much as do anything to them.

Nobody even the slightest in their right mind would ever think that having a microchip implanted into them would be a good thing.

This is the end of some people, but this is not the end of humanity and it's definitely not the end of us. Inevitably, it's the end of the enemy.

For the first little bit, I was frustrated. Getting everything cancelled. Now that I'm use to it, I dunno why but I like life like this. It's like finally we stop, playing this nonsense, and just explode the issue.

Right now! Either deal with it, or die. No no more go about your worthless little lives, watching tv and becoming fatter. While we just skulk around with nothing.

Like our lives are on pause till we go from 20 to 40. Now it's like, feel what our lives have been like, you worthless jew worshipping race traitors.

Now Its like Revolt or eat the rat poison. Come on Europe, what are you waiting for, stop being cuck, sissy ass faggots and grow a pair of balls. You dont want Hitler? No? Ok cool, then die. A few more million need to go. Ok now, how about now? Now would you like to be men? No? Well I would rather see the white race extinct, then carry on like this. So, as many need to go, I'm willing to forfeit.

I want to live in a society of Pagan Aryans. That word means more then the tone color of your skin. Ones who stand for Honor, Justice and Truth.

I would rather watch the world burn, and find ways of surviving in it, then keep watching this clown show. If it burns and us here are all that's left of it. We will put a flag in the ground and form our own country. The Gods will be ushered in by a Satanic State.

Even if it only consists of 20k people....

they are trying to use covid to install 5G while people are quarantined some conspiracy groups say they already have the vaccine.They want to prolong the quarantine and that the only way you get the vaccine is by being chipped. You won't be able to buy or do transactions of almost any kind without the chip those that refuse remain quarantined but maybe forced to get the chip as one can't survive just being locked up in your house.The 5G works with the chip of course.........

EasternFireLion666 said:
Would such people be forgiven in your opinion? I for one couldn't stand side by side with someone who was trying to kill humanity while I was exhausted trying to do RTRs and activism to save it. I couldn't shake the hand of such a monster. I know some future measures and actions cannot really be said here due to legislation. I also don't say everythingI would like to. If the New Era Satanic world were to ever get subverted again by some other system//belief those would be the first to jump back on the enemy boat and betray us instead of standing their ground and defending what is ours even if it is the harder side to defend let's say.

Between a douchebag bully that continues fighting me even after he lost the argument or his strength and a two faced liar that pretends to agree with me until he is strong enough to fight against what I stand for, I prefare the first one. At least I know he is the enemy and I can focus on taking him out. The second one that comes, smiles and hugs me is actually the real monster in my opinion. Please tell me what you think about this. Sorry about the long reply.

Most people will follow in some significant way if those of us here set a better example for them. The people who persist against Satan at that point are going to be dealt with by him as he has power over all of humanity and the affairs of Earth (Al Jilwah). For that reason it is not something to worry about until later and should only be fuel to your energies in warfare. Fight so that you may exalt yourself for your community to follow as many among all communities are in the position to support Satan's end goals even if they are unaware of this in the larger extent. They are all drops in the ocean. In following SS people's examples and the examples of others who practice anything synonymous to SS, over time the philosophies of these people will change in their deepest intricacies which will undermine any faith in the enemy and build a base in their mind upon which they are receptive to listen to criticism (even some of the most religiously staunch people if they are fighting for Satan's cause unnkowingly will overtime shift and change their beliefs to understand Satan's divinity, good and heroism as this is what most people naturally believe in. There are many strong souls locked into the enemy ideologies but these strong souls will feel pain in their realisation of the enemy's deception and give much strength and conviction in Satan's house when and if they dedicate as others who are similar background here have already. The kind of people who don't think too much though and just accept the change that comes are completely under the whim of their weakness and so if they aid the enemy they are not much use, and you probably aren't going to stand by these kinds of people ever as they are the innocent everymen and women, not the militant and convicted types.

Everyone already sees Satan. This entire time of spiritual plague by the enemy Satan has been present in the wilted eye of many peasants. Their ancestors whether distant or close knew of him and so Satan stuck in their racial memory. When the Renaissance occurred, this occurred based on this very racial memory as the conventions of the Renaissance felt most natural for the peasant population to adopt. They did not see it as an uprising, only the enemy did because thats what it led to: Washington, Napoleon and Hitler placed Satan into the racial memory with each one thousands of times more influential than they used to be because now everyone can read into these people because of the internet. Now is the time for the many great leaders, and the many great uprisings as the internet would have this kind of thing possible. Everyone is also literate now as well, well fed and concerned with enjoying existence or dwelling upon it if they are a more depressive type of person, being cultural and philosophical. Balance is on the agenda for many who are emotionally unstable because of the rising of spiritual knowledge, the future is fruitful and for a long while now people are moving from a peasant conception and awareness into actually having to care about the fruits we have today as that dirt level of existence is on the horizon again, pressuring people to the wall of time. The impulse of a Gentile soul in a world where Satan is winning, aside of their misconceptions, can only go one way in the end.

Artanis said:
This is going to come to an end, a final end. But it will not be the end for humanity, but rather other things that have been a universal plague for long. And that is certain.

And it will, with the *FINAL* RTR :cool:

Indeed the Final RTR will do this. How are they coming about for you brother Artanis? I've seen on other post that you do alot. Pretty impressive.

Ramier108666 said:
Artanis said:
This is going to come to an end, a final end. But it will not be the end for humanity, but rather other things that have been a universal plague for long. And that is certain.

And it will, with the *FINAL* RTR :cool:

Indeed the Final RTR will do this. How are they coming about for you brother Artanis? I've seen on other post that you do alot. Pretty impressive.

I do.

Though sometimes i feel very tired And sometimes Even that i try to Focus as much as possible And do like 20 minimum(i know right :? :lol: ), i still cant feel tired at all :shock:

Fire on The elements i think...

Well... More like a million Firagas :twisted: :twisted: (Kingdom Hearts reference)

Aldrick said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
In the realistic sense I feel the enemy is going to grab hold of a very small percentage of humanity and manage to turn them into their slave borgs to become greys as there is already a number of humans that are actually micro-chipped in this present time and I'd hazard a guess that some of these may potentially be immigrants.

Whenever they want they can make the individual feel extreme rage, hatred and program them to murder, say... a 7 year old in a park for no reason? It just hasn't come largely to the public or our overall awareness. This is not going to be the mass of people actually worth saving as the only people who will end up with these microchips are the small number of humans so shitdeep in the enemy garbage that our RTRs could take years to so much as do anything to them.

Nobody even the slightest in their right mind would ever think that having a microchip implanted into them would be a good thing.

This is the end of some people, but this is not the end of humanity and it's definitely not the end of us. Inevitably, it's the end of the enemy.

For the first little bit, I was frustrated. Getting everything cancelled. Now that I'm use to it, I dunno why but I like life like this. It's like finally we stop, playing this nonsense, and just explode the issue.

Right now! Either deal with it, or die. No no more go about your worthless little lives, watching tv and becoming fatter. While we just skulk around with nothing.

Like our lives are on pause till we go from 20 to 40. Now it's like, feel what our lives have been like, you worthless jew worshipping race traitors.

Now Its like Revolt or eat the rat poison. Come on Europe, what are you waiting for, stop being cuck, sissy ass faggots and grow a pair of balls. You dont want Hitler? No? Ok cool, then die. A few more million need to go. Ok now, how about now? Now would you like to be men? No? Well I would rather see the white race extinct, then carry on like this. So, as many need to go, I'm willing to forfeit.

I want to live in a society of Pagan Aryans. That word means more then the tone color of your skin. Ones who stand for Honor, Justice and Truth.

I would rather watch the world burn, and find ways of surviving in it, then keep watching this clown show. If it burns and us here are all that's left of it. We will put a flag in the ground and form our own country. The Gods will be ushered in by a Satanic State.

Funny you say this Aldrick, because I also am with you on this. I've already said to another SS, that those degenerates of my black race have no place in the Black Satanic Empire. They shall be excommunicado. I like the best and those who aspire and work towards to bring the best. You want to go to other countries like Europe and be lazy filth? Insulting not just thenselves but others. Losing identity and becoming classless filth? They will not be, nor ever accepted. That is realistic.

Aldrick said:

it’s incredible how I agree 100% with you. Funny thing I have been feeling this way since the virus put my country to a halt, literally.

I felt this desire for everything to stop for once - cut the bullshit and go deep into the issue already, to the goddamn core

This is the chance for most people, either wake up to fight or stay asleep forever.

“If the roof on fire, let the motherfucker burn” - like you said, no more circus, no more clown show. None of this crap anymore

I might be an ass, but this is specially, specially for all the NPC idiots. Last chance for them to snap back to reality, cause I won’t be saving anyone of these cunts if they don’t save themselves

Our people are sleeping and this is indeed very serious. From the way I see it we're losing. Badly. And we're completely on deathground and surrounded by all sides.

EnkiUK3 said:
The London real Episode with david Icke im sure i seen it, unless it was the follow up live stream that got the plug pulled on it.

Now the host Brian Rose I think his name is isnt daft he knows what is at work, but you can see his shock in the post videos how mad he is that this has happened.

There is no Free speech

Stay safe

The episode is still on the London Real website ---> https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

Ofcourse, Icke mentions it is completely a hoax because the way it is tested. But I think that is flawed... RT-PCR can be used to test for viral infections.

More people are starting to notice, even some who don't create content like this. For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fNnjeJKMRo&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR29Sn9r1iQnFuVL99b4UlkOT2Iy1_4WgRrrMA98004EQ6E7Dfs1iczlbu0

Hail Satan!

nino said:
Our people are sleeping and this is indeed very serious. From the way I see it we're losing. Badly. And we're completely on deathground and surrounded by all sides.
nino said:
If the Gods don't intervene we're fucked.

You should take some time to disconnect from the news and chill. The enemy is coming clean on what they want to do to the world, and all of us SS knew these things already beforehand. It has been written about in sermons over 10 years ago already. As long as we do the RTRs daily, all of the things they are planning now will fail hard and collapse on them, leading to big winz.

nino said:

Not completely most people are aware just not in the way we or you would like it per say. Like for example they know there are some elites or golobalists or illuminati or something going on and they mostly know the end game where there is nightmare technology and we are constantly watched and chipped etc. people know a lot more details too I don’t have time to list it.

What they don’t know is who really did this or why and some of them add in Jewsus stuff. However only idiot people are not aware of something in my experience. Every time I talk to a new person online or offline they know something is wrong and someone’s doing something really bad to the world I do swear to this. Most don’t know about the Jews directly or Satanism yet but give it time.

That means they will have a much harder time doing this and they will likely do things that will make more people put things toghether.

Which means eventually 8 in 10 will know about the Jews directly and Satanism as well at some point.

About the total idiots I don’t know what we will do with them but we don’t need them just a majority being aware as they are now is enough to win this or stop it at least.

nino said:
Is not true. Can you believe that there is even among the xians a strong reaction of rejecting Jew World Order? Well most of them don't know that is a *jew* world order, all they know is that if this happens, their religion will be dissolved together with all the others into one religion, actually most xians believe that this is a `satanic world order`. Which further proves how brainwashed and dump they are but still il will work in our advantage. Even the planetary placements do not support jews, as I posted above with Pluto in Capricorn meaning overthrowing of tyrannical governments. If we keep up the RTRs and activism, this overthrow of tyranny will manifest into material like any other thing that is fed with enough energy

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lastly, the Gods have let it known they will intervene. Do not worry about that part, it will happen in the ways that they see fit.
I'm glad to hear this as it confirms the message I received ~2 weeks ago astrally. The Gods are prepared and ready to intervene if the enemy was to try and pull anything suicidal.

Through a pretty trying personal ordeal the last month coupled with the current situation the world is in, i have had some experiences that also tell me and make me feel this..but also that the enemy is starting to give everything.
After switching jobs back in NL, after so long contemplating i actually found the strength to tell my now ex that it was over. although i did a working for this in the recent past as well i am almost certain i had help..the events that transpired right before and shortly after, including all the signs i saw, also in dreams were quite profound...and it made this life changing transition much easier. thats all ill say for that one as that in itself is a long story. However shortly after i booked ofcourse a plane ticket, for the 10th of april to fly back home to the US. Days later i felt a nudge, suddenly overwhelming that i should rebook for as early as possible. i did so for 10 days earlier than first planned and was able to do so at no cost due to COVID-19. suprisingly, although my connection had bumps i had no problembs getting back to the US.

Right before i had to sell my car, i arranged to sell it to a colligue/friend of the boyfriend of my now exes mom. they both came that friday night and it was arranged. Her boyfriend stayed that night with us and was not well. He coughed all night. I was concerned but it passed, and he left the day before i did.

Shortly before i sold my car i had a dream. In the dream there were 2 greys. one was walking around, and the other was infront of me squirting liquid into test tubes, concentrating on its work intently. it gave me a cold creepy feeling. i then went into another room where there was a group of people (lab rats??) before walking out. i started recieving telepathic information in the dream about what the one grey was doing with the test tubes. they were modifying human cells, or something along those lines. i went back to the group of people and told them what he was doing. when i walked out again he looked up and started coming after me, telling me i would be killed for what i knew now. As the little fucker came after me i called for Beelzebub before it froze in place looking at me before i woke up.

shortly after i came back home to the states, i got word that the boyfriend of my now exes mom had COVID-19. he had pnemonia and was in ICU. my exes mother is sick now too and her condition has slightly worsened..im hoping truly she gets well soon and that he doesnt fall ill.

If i hadn't left when i did im almost certain i could have been infected too. Don't know if i would have wound up in ICU but i'm pretty sure i would have had a bad time. Amongst this i have also had a number of other mental attacks. I thanked Father Satan yesterday, saying i felt it was the things we have been taught among the Gods looking after me that i made it here with out falling ill. Being back in my home environment has also done some good things for me, and despite the current situation, i still feel a sort of calm and hope for a new and better life.

I caught a glimpse of cnn the other day saying that day new york had 777 deaths that day due to COVID-19. it is one of the state most densely populated with jews. Their own to them are fodder..

I think the enemy is desperate to come after us individually..to do everything to scare us into stop fighting. For me its not working, although during the few days i was worried about possible infection i simply stated i would reguardless be doing the RTRS even if i was almost coughing blood and that they could take their bio warfare and shove it where the sun dont shine.

The Gods care and won't give up on us as long as we don't. As long as there is that it will never be the end for us!

Shadowcat said:
Nice post, thanks for sharing. I'm glad to you hear you got through these things nicely.

By the way, since you mentioned a flight from NL to US, I wanted to ask how did you handle the flight in terms of meditations? I have never done very long distance flights before but may do so in the near future. So I'm still thinking about how I could best prepare for it to get through with minimal damage. Just curious if you have any tips or tricks that people who never did long flights might not think of.

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
Nice post, thanks for sharing. I'm glad to you hear you got through these things nicely.

By the way, since you mentioned a flight from NL to US, I wanted to ask how did you handle the flight in terms of meditations? I have never done very long distance flights before but may do so in the near future. So I'm still thinking about how I could best prepare for it to get through with minimal damage. Just curious if you have any tips or tricks that people who never did long flights might not think of.

Well first of all the flight was about 9 hrs. Due to the low volume of bookings i made sure to choose a seat where i could lie down and have more privacy where i didnt have to sit too near anyone. Ofcourse then in that time frame theres time for RTRs cleanings and others. I have the RTR pdf on my phone specifically for these purposes or being on a job. I had to sleep at the airport that night and well..barely,, so no yoga that day. While i waited forever there for the connecting flight however i still cleaned my aura and did some void meditation.When i flew out the next day to get home i did yoga then including consecrating my room right away before sleeping. I would say if anyone has to fly a long ways try to get privacy qua seeting arrangement..lol. also i picked a flight for later in the day to do most of my meditations and at least kundelini yoga before having to fly out. :p. So timing and planning

Shadowcat said:
Well first of all the flight was about 9 hrs. Due to the low volume of bookings i made sure to choose a seat where i could lie down and have more privacy where i didnt have to sit too near anyone. Ofcourse then in that time frame theres time for RTRs cleanings and others. I have the RTR pdf on my phone specifically for these purposes or being on a job. I had to sleep at the airport that night and well..barely,, so no yoga that day. While i waited forever there for the connecting flight however i still cleaned my aura and did some void meditation.When i flew out the next day to get home i did yoga then including consecrating my room right away before sleeping. I would say if anyone has to fly a long ways try to get privacy qua seeting arrangement..lol. also i picked a flight for later in the day to do most of my meditations and at least kundelini yoga before having to fly out. :p. So timing and planning
Sounds good, thank you. :)
I didn't know it was possible to get a specific seating arrangement, so that's pretty nice. My image of long flights was being stuffed into a seat next to two other people with barely any room to move, maybe some crying babies on top of that also haha. Honestly I thought I'd have to tap into my savings for a first-class flight just so I would survive basically, but it seems it may not be that bad in reality.

Shael said:
Shadowcat said:
Sounds good, thank you. :)
I didn't know it was possible to get a specific seating arrangement, so that's pretty nice. My image of long flights was being stuffed into a seat next to two other people with barely any room to move, maybe some crying babies on top of that also haha. Honestly I thought I'd have to tap into my savings for a first-class flight just so I would survive basically, but it seems it may not be that bad in reality.

Sure thing. When i book online i just use the booking number to see my flight and can change seats there. I monitored it then as time went past, incase to move again if someone sat too near :lol:

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lastly, the Gods have let it known they will intervene. Do not worry about that part, it will happen in the ways that they see fit.
I'm glad to hear this as it confirms the message I received ~2 weeks ago astrally. The Gods are prepared and ready to intervene if the enemy was to try and pull anything suicidal.

I Received the Message this morning as well .
As I Honestly started to panic . The message gave me assurance that The Final RTR also acts as the key to ensure the success establishment of our Satanic Authority On Planet Earth .
------------------------------------------------
*Serpents Rely On the heat of The Sun to get the Job Done . Lions Rely On Teamwork to get the Job Done*

Pisces said:
I cannot be more thankful that I found JoS and dedicated to Father Satan in late January. I can’t even fathom how I would be handling all of this if that did not happen. I mean, I’ve been aware of the jews for awhile, but knowing the truth about them and knowing we have the FRTR to destroy them is so reassuring. How else do you stop these psychopathic human hating ilk other than to astrally destroy them?
Welcome Pisces we are happy to have you join our family. :) You should start a meditation plan so you can increase your power and protect yourself from the jews. Don't forget to study all of the joyofsatan.org website and keep learning and advancing good luck :D

mercury_wisdom said:
Pisces said:
I cannot be more thankful that I found JoS and dedicated to Father Satan in late January. I can’t even fathom how I would be handling all of this if that did not happen. I mean, I’ve been aware of the jews for awhile, but knowing the truth about them and knowing we have the FRTR to destroy them is so reassuring. How else do you stop these psychopathic human hating ilk other than to astrally destroy them?
Welcome Pisces we are happy to have you join our family. :) You should start a meditation plan so you can increase your power and protect yourself from the jews. Don't forget to study all of the joyofsatan.org website and keep learning and advancing good luck :D

Thank you :D been doing both, and digging through the forums as well. ;)

I think that this is just the final phase now. This has been the wet dream of the enemy for centuries.

Now, it’s not exactly going according to plan for them. We have slowed them down and prevented them in doing many things they needed to have desperately. They realize they have strong opponent now, something they didn’t have in millennia, and they know they cannot afford to lose. So, they are pushing their plans forward, even if they might not be ready yet. It is to be or not to be for the enemy. They go all in, regardless of what cards are in their hand.

The thing is, when you do things out of desperation and start to panic, you almost certainly are bound to make mistakes.

And that’s why we are here, to exploit their every mistake, and turn their ploys against them.

If we keep focus, we will come out as victorious.

Hail Satan! Forever!

https://youtu.be/_f2p7JSH2WE .. It's the end for Joe Biden. 3 minute part of video. ( don't know where else more appropriate to post this

jbkbmz said:
https://youtu.be/_f2p7JSH2WE .. It's the end for Joe Biden. 3 minute part of video. ( don't know where else more appropriate to post this
This was hilarious hahaha

Hail Satan ! Satan gave me my life back, I was disabled for many years, that was until I found Satan, the true God of this planet. I dedicated my soul to him and the very next day, the power of Satan healed me. No longer was I a victim, for I was, not reborn, but I was given a second chance at life. I tossed my cane into a pond, and restarted, the life that was taken from me, so many years prior, was now but a deleted chapter. For this I say, Thank you oh true God, I can never repay, what Satan had bestowed upon me! When I spoke to him and yes I did! This beautiful being of Hell wanted nothing in return. Please excuse me, for at this very moment, for tears stream down my face. I turned to Satan for protection, from a world I could not decipher, and he gave me so much more. This is the truth! Thank you Maxine and Joy of Satan ministries, for showing me the darkness and the light!
Hail Satan!!! Hail Lucifer!!!!

AllhailEARTH said:
This guy is the jew called eva22 who was asking if he could be part of Satanism if he had a hololol grandmother. lol Nice try schlomo.

AllhailEARTH said:
Ur all being duped. The jos is controlled by the gov of America. To get people to become telepathic when in love with the person u fall in love with. I failed miserably. But oh well. Too much pain. faults/ blames dont care about. Just thought u guys should know. Eva dude Eva.

That's the episode of Rick and Morty with App creator alien. Love(Soulmate) application, which even fails and goes haywire which is similar to alien borg technology when it rebels.

Speaking of humanity, some homeless man asks for money, I decide to give him some money. He asks for more, I give him more. He asks for more, I tell him I already gave him more and I didn’t have to, he insisted on more so I gave him all my cash (very low sum), then Satan tells me never help them again :D I’m happy

Gigipah666 said:
Speaking of humanity, some homeless man asks for money, I decide to give him some money. He asks for more, I give him more. He asks for more, I tell him I already gave him more and I didn’t have to, he insisted on more so I gave him all my cash (very low sum), then Satan tells me never help them again :D I’m happy

I once gave few coins to a bum. He has since asked me twice again. I will not give more since he is not showing any signs of effort to better himself.

Henu the Great said:
Gigipah666 said:

I once gave few coins to a bum. He has since asked me twice again. I will not give more since he is not showing any signs of effort to better himself.
I don't give money to anybody. They will spend it on drugs/cigarettes/alcohol and in no way most of those leeches will ever try lifting a finger to earn some money honestly.

Henu the Great said:
Gigipah666 said:

I’m pretty sure they have their own version of a ‘King of Beggars’, if you know what I mean.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Gigipah666 said:

I don't give money to anybody. They will spend it on drugs/cigarettes/alcohol and in no way most of those leeches will ever try lifting a finger to earn some money honestly.
Homeless people should look for work and if they are unable to work, ideally they should seek care and be able to work to earn a living, disabled people should ask the authorities for social and health care. As for parasites, they should be punished. Governments should not allow such conditions in society.

Aquarius said:
Henu the Great said:
Gigipah666 said:

Yes. I have learned my lesson.

Gigipah666 said:

Same thing.
But kind of did this many times.
Then the post of Christian charity came out( 2019 something). I kind of start breaking down seeing them in that state. But still keeping strong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back