Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Awakening Rituals 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th of August

I feel a lot of pride in participating in every one so far. nothing feels better than being a Hero for your own race, bringing back our own people is the greatest achievement other than destroying the enemy and Honoring the Gods. it brings me great joy for every win we make, and i assure you this is a big win.i however feel the enemy is going to do something crazy here soon out of desperation. Stay Safe Brother and Sisters!! HAIL SATAN

Asians also do race mix , I've seen that many times, most of the time I've seen this, it is usually a young Asian woman with a mature White man.

xudomode said:
What race awakening ritual do I do if I'm a mixed black and white Asian Indian?

You either do the 88W, 99B, or F-RTR.

For mixed/unknown F-RTR *IF* you wish to contribute 88W and or 99B. Some people have stated ignore the prayer and pump the Runes.

Generally speaking Whites: 88W, Blacks: 99B, and Asians/Mixed/Unknown: F-RTR. That way the Whites and Blacks that reduce their RTR, other races can keep the momentum going.

The race awakening ritual is a little bit confusing for me, I'm half brazil and half turkey and my skin is brown, so not black and not white... Which ritual am i supposed to do now??? :?

Siola said:
The race awakening ritual is a little bit confusing for me, I'm half brazil and half turkey and my skin is brown, so not black and not white... Which ritual am i supposed to do now??? :?

Next time we do race rituals. Since your (mixed) race you do the F-RTR.

IF you WISH you COULD do 88 and or 99 IF you have time. But it's better to do F-RTR at least last time in recent times as of the time of this post July/August 2020. We limited F-RTR to x2 and 88/99 to x2 and also spamming due to specific dates.

Whites = 88 IF wanting 99
Blacks = 99 IF wanting 88
Asians = F-RTR IF 88 and or 99
Mixed = F-RTR IF 88 and or 99

Technically we'd rather the Asians and Mixed races pump the F-RTR as we(W/B) reduce it a bit. The Asiatic and mixed races should focus more on the final rather than racial.

IF your wondering why we don't have an Asian ritual is because Asians aren't in danger of being exterminated. Whites and Blacks are more on the chopping block and while there are a lot of Blacks the danger is their use as useful idiots to attack Whites. So the rituals are more of an eye opener to kinda move the meme of inter-racial warfare away from existing and having some peaceful resolution.

ex: George Floyd I can't breath when there is a bodycam video of him stating the same thing during his arrest. Everyone went berserk for his so-called murder but what about his arrest what happened before and the bodycam footage reveals the evidence he was already undergoing a form of overdosing intoxication and may or could have had his life in danger well before his so-called final moments. In other words Floyd was already experiencing things beforehand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back