Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Void Meditation - What Exactly It Is and How It Works, Explained

@ghost in the machine can you help me with like a mentor or so if you don’t mind it would be best for somebody to mentor me through it I’m also on day 6 with the 40days empowering also when I am empowering and working on opening my major chakras and working with my hand chakras, Would they still be empowering and growing stronger the more I do it when I’m working on opening my major chakras and the shoulder chakras?

Ghost in the Machine said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I understand what I must do and thanks I will do this you told me and also I basically was asking can I still work with my hand chakras while I’m still doing this 40 days exercise while empowering?

You have the freedom to do so, yes.

Well so what if I continue to work on the hands chakras would it still be a good help to it also what is the main exercise I must do for telekinesis

Cosmic6999 said:
@ghost in the machine can you help me with like a mentor or so if you don’t mind it would be best for somebody to mentor me through it I’m also on day 6 with the 40days empowering also when I am empowering and working on opening my major chakras and working with my hand chakras, Would they still be empowering and growing stronger the more I do it when I’m working on opening my major chakras and the shoulder chakras?

I don't have time to mentor people and that's certainly not my role.

You have all the information you could ever need on our website. If you want to learn information then you're going to have to do some reading. You ask a lot of questions that can be answered on the website if you spent time reading through everything.

This is the exercise for telekinesis. But like I said, if you don't open and empower your soul and chakras, you likely won't see any results.

You're not going to know how to drive a car if you don't figure out how to start the engine first, now will you? Just as a comparison.

Gear88 said:
What is your take on mindfulness, a form of void meditation. In other words breath awareness of normal uncontrolled breathing just standard autonomous breathing.

Counting = a marker for concentration 1-10, 1-10, basically 1-10 back to 1-10; or In/Out = continuous another is stating Quiet as you breath out or breath in.

1. Body-scan and or P.M.R. progressive muscle relaxation
2. Counting of outbreaths mentally stating 1-10 or saying Out: 5-10 minutes.
3. Counting of inbreaths mentally stating 1-10 or saying In: 5-10 minutes.
4. Noticing of breath traveling through nostril and lungs.
5. Finally focusing on the nose particularly the rims of the nostril to feel the air and focus on that.

The entire idea of focusing on the lower section of your stomach and performing Body-scan/PMR and outbreaths is to break(like a car) the mental chatter. Then after focusing on the lower section of your body i.e. grounding it or breaking it from mental chatter. Focus on the top i.e. upper regions of the body i.e. nose in particular to kinda blast into hyperspace and understand the internal process of the body so you don't fall asleep.

With that said while mindfulness doesn't claim thoughtlessness as a main goal. There are people who've stated they've gone periods of time with the mind blank and quiet.

I know it's not JoS void meditation but the thing is I blank my mind for a few moments and the entire goal is continue to be for several moments-minutes of time.

But then it's like I'm voided and the act of focusing on that makes my thoughts pop up. I know that awareness is not a break in thought. You CAN be aware and not think.

I still don't understand what is the point of void perhaps because I never experienced it in enough to savor it. I simply meditate and perform the meditation. It doesn't interest me to void or trance.

As someone who is a thinker and spends many hours a day thinking and pacing around. I just don't have a valid reason to void my mind.

I've tried believe me I've tried to void over the years it never works. There is no capacity in my to avoid thinking. I'll admit I've had my blank points but too short and too limited to experience or gain experience.

I gave up on void a long time ago. I try it out and do it but it seems futile when I spend my time thinking and talking to myself. I just perform the meditations if they are half-assed or whatever at least I did them. I've never experienced anything spiritual or spooky or super natural.

Like I said a long time ago the NS doctrine interested me more than the spiritual aspect. I guess what I'm trying to say is I perform meditations, have I ever felt anything from them, nothing at all.

For example I perform MerKaBa for F-RTR and I feel nothing.

So in the end I still don't understand how a human being can calm their mind down and control their thoughts. It makes no sense to me at all.

Hi . That is the purpose of void. To quiten and focus the mind.
Also regarding a trance, if your mind is still fully aware and thinking, and rapidly racing back and forth it can interrupt your workings as in making affirmations etc there will always be a kind of hinderance blocking the working.
Also Void is pretty important as lets take the FRTR for example . You have to be FULLY FOCUSSED. Void trains you for that.
Also if you work or are in college this will seriously help you out. Higher efficiency ( in terms of not being distracted and finishing your work faster ) .

Cosmic6999 said:

You have all the information you could ever need on our website. If you want to learn information then you're going to have to do some reading. You ask a lot of questions that can be answered on the website if you spent time reading through everything.

This is the exercise for telekinesis. But like I said, if you don't open and empower your soul and chakras, you likely won't see any results.

You're not going to know how to drive a car if you don't figure out how to start the engine first, now will you? Just as a comparison.

I know that but you know way more stuff then I know telekinesis exercise do not say you need to open your shoulder chakras and stuff and you tell me empower my soul and open it up

Cosmic6999 said:

But you told me other exercise what is it

Cosmic6999 said:

But you told me other exercise what is it

You need to stop making like 20 posts on the forum, I've told you everything you need to know. I'm relinquishing from any further responses.

Go bother other members.

Ok but don’t be such a dick about the situation like I said I am new dude and I reread what you told me so yeah thanks you asshole I wonder how would father Satan feel I just hope he tell you better

Cosmic6999 said:
You need to stop making like 20 posts on the forum, I've told you everything you need to know. I'm relinquishing from any further responses.

Go bother other members.

Ok but don’t be such a dick about the situation like I said I am new dude and I reread what you told me so yeah thanks you asshole I wonder how would father Satan feel I just hope he tell you better

I admit that last part was harsh, I apologize. I can get heated on the occasion, and after all you are new.

But when you haven't seemed to bother in heeding my advice to research the website and links I've provided for yourself what do you expect?

Like I said, do some research on our website, and if you're wondering where, everywhere. The whole of the website is bountiful with means to advancements and information and has an entire library available with books and sermons from High Priests and High Priestesses that hold valuable information and can answer 90% of all your questions.

You know how to make threads and you know where the Questions for Beginners thread is, so instead of asking a bunch of different questions in several posts all over the place, why not make a thread and then list all of your questions in that one thread? First though as I've said, I strongly recommend you read through the entire Joy of Satan website or as much of it as you can, spend a portion of a few days or even weeks on it if you must.

Now, I'm done with this discussion.

Personal Growth said:
My void is to meditate on something.

To focus intently on the third eye, or crown chakra, or throat chakra, etc.

But now my favourite has become the Ouroboros meditation.

Remember "The Kevala Pranayama," post.

I like to practice the Kechari of placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth with tip touching just behind the two front teeth. And put all of my focus on the strip in the middle between the two nostrils.

This void meditation is excellent because this Kechari sends a circuit of energy up the philitrum and activates the sushumna nadi. Purifying and and sending energy into it.

Not just mind blanking which is a basic void meditation. The advanced void meditation of focusing intently on something is better because you work on something. And it's much easier too.

*Columnella, not philtrum.

Cosmic6999 said:

Go bother other members.

I admit that last part was harsh, I apologize. I can get heated on the occasion, and after all you are new.

But when you haven't seemed to bother in heeding my advice to research the website and links I've provided for yourself what do you expect?

Like I said, do some research on our website, and if you're wondering where, everywhere. The whole of the website is bountiful with means to advancements and information and has an entire library available with books and sermons from High Priests and High Priestesses that hold valuable information and can answer 90% of all your questions.

You know how to make threads and you know where the Questions for Beginners thread is, so instead of asking a bunch of different questions in several posts all over the place, why not make a thread and then list all of your questions in that one thread? First though as I've said, I strongly recommend you read through the entire Joy of Satan website or as much of it as you can, spend a portion of a few days or even weeks on it if you must.

Honestly not really harsh, if someone doesnt heed advice it isnt worth telling them again unless they are trying to spread misinformation. Just a fact, sadly and this applies even more when doing 2 or 3 responses can sometimes be the equivalent of time as a F-RTR. Take care.

Cosmic6999 said:

Go bother other members.

Guy's an imbecile and he's guilt tripping you, you don't have to apologize to him. He ignores sensible advice about not rushing and is just looking for somebody to tell him what's already written on JoS.

Stormblood said:
Personal Growth said:
My void is to meditate on something.

To focus intently on the third eye, or crown chakra, or throat chakra, etc.

But now my favourite has become the Ouroboros meditation.

Remember "The Kevala Pranayama," post.

I like to practice the Kechari of placing the tongue on the roof of the mouth with tip touching just behind the two front teeth. And put all of my focus on the strip in the middle between the two nostrils.

This void meditation is excellent because this Kechari sends a circuit of energy up the philitrum and activates the sushumna nadi. Purifying and and sending energy into it.

Not just mind blanking which is a basic void meditation. The advanced void meditation of focusing intently on something is better because you work on something. And it's much easier too.

*Columnella, not philtrum.

Indeed the strip between the two nostrils of the nose is called the columella.

Another important reason to practice void meditation is to save burning energy.

With my emotions angered by an idiot per say. I've experienced a great draining of my energy to the point of feeling burnt out.

So having a strong mind can keep you out of trouble because you'll have more control in unsavoury situations and circumstances.

Stops the energy drain of also having your mind looping over and over on negativity.

If you're aware of what you're thinking through developing a strong mind you can conserve energy and use it more constructively where you choose.

Aquarius said:
Guy's an imbecile and he's guilt tripping you, you don't have to apologize to him. He ignores sensible advice about not rushing and is just looking for somebody to tell him what's already written on JoS.

I can't be guilt tripped. From what I can see he's just someone overly excitable about magick potential and powers which is normal for new and young members.

I only apologized not because I felt bad about what I said but because it was immature and inappropriate regardless and didn't need to even be said to begin with.

I'm supposed to have better control of myself.

Gabi1234 said:
If I want to develop my psychic abilities to be able to talk with demons I need to know how to direct energy or how to help with my third eye to direct energy?

I think it's more the pineal gland and Clairauadiance points you need to focus on.

I don't think psychic abilities are a directing of energy. As you direct energy to curse, attract or heal.

My opinion for psychic abilities is to have a openness and awareness towards that.

So you focus on that and tune in as you would tune into a radio signal.

Gabi1234 said:
If I want to develop my psychic abilities to be able to talk with demons I need to know how to direct energy or how to help with my third eye to direct energy?

Just had a look at the Satanic Telecommunication post on the JOS website.

You're right. I may have picked up stronger people's thoughts and had my guardian Demon speak to me. And I picked it up at the sixth chakra.

However the JOS telepathic communication post says open your third eye. And imagine opening the third eye of who you want to telepathically communicate with.

Link the two of your third eyes together and you can communicate telepathically.

Seems easy enough, just visualise it and focus and tune in.

Aquarius said:
Cosmic6999 said:

I am not guilt tripping

I have a question about how to properly void meditate. The way i meditate is i inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth and i use the belly to breathe while meditating. My problem is my throat muscles gets tired after a couple breathes, thus making it hard to inhale with the belly. Is there anyway i can fix that? It is ok to exhale from the nose? Hearing yourself inhale from the nose the proper way to meditate or i shouldnt be able to hear myself inhaling air?

Ericbluefire said:
I have a question about how to properly void meditate. The way i meditate is i inhale from the nose and exhale from the mouth and i use the belly to breathe while meditating. My problem is my throat muscles gets tired after a couple breathes, thus making it hard to inhale with the belly. Is there anyway i can fix that? It is ok to exhale from the nose? Hearing yourself inhale from the nose the proper way to meditate or i shouldnt be able to hear myself inhaling air?

This breathing method you're doing is not required to perform void meditation, it is either something optional or just of your own preference, but it is not needed. I've never done any breathing exercises for void meditation and manage to do it just fine, but that's just me. Void Meditation is just willing the mind to be silent of all thoughts.

Focus on your existence in the here and now, your surroundings, your environment, the four walls of your room, the present time, think of nothing, just a quiet empty space in your head, no thoughts, no songs stuck in your head, nothing. Total silence as best you can.

Ericbluefire said:

This breathing method you're doing is not required to perform void meditation, it is either something optional or just of your own preference, but it is not needed. I've never done any breathing exercises for void meditation and manage to do it just fine, but that's just me. Void Meditation is just willing the mind to be silent of all thoughts.

Focus on your existence in the here and now, your surroundings, your environment, the four walls of your room, the present time, think of nothing, just a quiet empty space in your head, no thoughts, no songs stuck in your head, nothing. Total silence as best you can.
Ughh so i been meditating wrong this whole time is no wonder! I tried to meditate the right way today and boy did i really feel the pressure in all the chakras ive been working with, except the crown.. Were im at right now is the heart chakra. I felt intense pressure in that area when meditating but it goes away when i stop meditating. Does it mean i have to keep working on my heart chakra to feel the pressure without meditation? Thank you alot for correcting me tho! I made a post about this situation thinkin no one was gonna answer me on this post. Lol

For people who have a hard time blanking their minds, I suggest mentaly vibrating the letter m.

Ericbluefire said:
Ughh so i been meditating wrong this whole time is no wonder! I tried to meditate the right way today and boy did i really feel the pressure in all the chakras ive been working with, except the crown.. Were im at right now is the heart chakra. I felt intense pressure in that area when meditating but it goes away when i stop meditating. Does it mean i have to keep working on my heart chakra to feel the pressure without meditation? Thank you alot for correcting me tho! I made a post about this situation thinkin no one was gonna answer me on this post. Lol

Feeling pressure in your heart chakra or a sensation of sorts with any chakra when focusing and working with them simply means it's responding to you putting energy into it which means you're doing things correctly. You're free to keep working on it to empower it more if you want to.

Meditation for us is not necessarily the stereotypical "Sit cross-legged, relax, light some scented candles and chant aum". Meditation is rather straight forward and I don't do a single special thing for it and even do meditations casually throughout my day like doing the foundation meditation while doing chores.

The only thing you need to perform meditation is focus, visualization and intention, that's really all. You don't have to do anything fancy or additional but you're free to do whatever will help you. Sometimes I play instrumental music, sometimes I pace to get energy flowing, sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand, it doesn't really matter but I have never done any breathing exercises save for meditations that require them, and the majority of my meditations are just done while sitting at my computer desk.

But like I said, if it helps you then feel free to do it. If lighting a scented candle helps you to relax and focus go ahead, if sitting or being in a certain position helps you focus or visualize go ahead, if you'd rather be outside than indoors when meditating, if doing breathing exercises helps you with meditating, if you'd rather move while meditating, if it helps to listen to music or ambiance while meditating, go ahead, go ahead and go ahead. These things are just not required.

It's all just about the mind.

Ericbluefire said:

Feeling pressure in your heart chakra or a sensation of sorts with any chakra when focusing and working with them simply means it's responding to you putting energy into it which means you're doing things correctly. You're free to keep working on it to empower it more if you want to.

Meditation for us is not necessarily the stereotypical "Sit cross-legged, relax, light some scented candles and chant aum". Meditation is rather straight forward and I don't do a single special thing for it and even do meditations casually throughout my day like doing the foundation meditation while doing chores.

The only thing you need to perform meditation is focus, visualization and intention, that's really all. You don't have to do anything fancy or additional but you're free to do whatever will help you. Sometimes I play instrumental music, sometimes I pace to get energy flowing, sometimes I sit, sometimes I stand, it doesn't really matter but I have never done any breathing exercises save for meditations that require them, and the majority of my meditations are just done while sitting at my computer desk.

But like I said, if it helps you then feel free to do it. If lighting a scented candle helps you to relax and focus go ahead, if sitting or being in a certain position helps you focus or visualize go ahead, if you'd rather be outside than indoors when meditating, if doing breathing exercises helps you with meditating, if you'd rather move while meditating, if it helps to listen to music or ambiance while meditating, go ahead, go ahead and go ahead. These things are just not required.

It's all just about the mind.

Yes, i totatally understand now. I guess i was just trying so hard wit the breathing exercises while void meditation it didnt really put me into a relaxed state. But now that i changed my method i can sense the relaxation youre suppose to get into while void.. Also i didnt realize it but ive been a void meditative state without me even realizing it. Like when i sit down i tend to focus on the biolectricity around my body. Or when i eat i try to focus the taste of that certain food. Same when showering. Etc.
But anyways i will keep on working on my chakras, although im having difficulty opening the crown chakra. Feel like is gonna take more time to really activate it.
One more question when doin Aura of protection are breathing exercise, like taking deep breathes required to absorb more energy to feel the effects instead of normal breathing?. Or is it more of being in a relaxed state so i can visualize the white light?

Gear88 said:
Water element, Aether, black

A nice tip I recall Lydia mentioning is to visualize (SHINY) black energy. In other words a very polished brilliant black, as dirty or dark black for offensive/bind/or black aura for energy ripping black magic purposes and pumping energy back into your target so the dirty black aura absorbs more negative energies.

Water element. You know it's funny I've done a chart reading of the elements not sure how truly accurate it is. I know astro-seek has a domination calculator and there is another website, not sure which results are accurate.

Either I'm water dominant or fire dominant depending on the choices which again not sure what is correct. So using water element would be a bad idea.

On the other hand Aether would be perfect and I already perform at least 10 akasha vibrations(AAA-KKK-SH-AAA) for spiritual warfare with RTR. Since it says in the webpage for Aether "I have found the quintessence [akasha/ether] to act as a medium in amplifying energies and the powers of the soul." Good to splash for some RTR warfare beforehand.

So breath in aether color energy UV and vibrate as well kinda like a double punch. My only concern is a proper affirmation and numerlogical amount for it(I do recall 5 being a balancing number but it's been mentioned before that it doesn't link up with any seriousness so it's kinda balance without a base). I guess a simple affirmation is "The Akahsic energy is totally, completely, and permanently balancing all my elements in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me." Funny thing is aether might not need a positive clause even though you SHOULD do it. Cause Aether is VERY safe and you can breath and vibrate an obscene amount of it without any negatives.

Like your post mentioned "Aether is a medium, this means it is the lowest blanket of an existing entity of which all energy and all other forms of existential things in the universe move over top of. It is basically the 'floor' in regards to the astral of which everything walks over in order to traverse and exist. Void Meditation is literally clearing this 'floor' within the mind so that nothing remains in regards to the thought-plane except for the aether medium."

Funny your statement I've always been under the assumption (Prana) is the most basic. I guess in simplest terms if Aether is the void, Prana would be a life-giving, life-providing, primitive to advanced life force energy which means it's at a higher level than the "floor energy". Kinda like how it's been mentioned before Kundalini is kinda like Prana in a much more refined and creative alternative force. If Akasha is the background and even more primitive or almost too basic, then Prana is another background energy that is of a higher existential property.

Anyways GitM, thanks for replying especially in such a nice fashion. I've had my debates with meditation before and it got kinda ugly. So I'm glad your being good about it and helping me out. Thank you :cool:.

Also FYI although I've had my moments with mindfulness I've notice I have a tendency to fall asleep. Funny enough the feeling of falling asleep is so strong that I feel like throwing myself unto the bed and sleeping for a few hours. I guess in my act of voiding or slowing down the chatter I probably drop a few cycles of hertz and induce sleepy feelings. I've tried to work around it such as opening eyes and taking a few deep breaths or focusing on the upper areas of my body. But one thing is for sure doing mindfulness does slow me down to sleepy levels.

I guess I have to focus more and try and stay awake perhaps it might even be a light trance that puts me in a drop of sleep.

In your actions of doing void besides knowing myself on how to keep awake but can't keep myself awake. Do you recommend any methods to maintain consciousness? After all it IS called being mindful and aware with energy.

I try and keep my posture in an upright manner but I notice it suffers throughout time. I guess that is why some of these guys who meditate every once in a while perform a "posture check" to rearrange such as drooping chin or slouching shoulders or not sitting correctly.

Anyways thanks again.

On the other hand Aether would be perfect and I already perform at least 10 akasha vibrations(AAA-KKK-SH-AAA) for spiritual warfare with RTR. Since it says in the webpage for Aether "I have found the quintessence [akasha/ether] to act as a medium in amplifying energies and the powers of the soul." Good to splash for some RTR warfare beforehand.
This is very very smart :)

Ericbluefire said:

One more question when doin Aura of protection are breathing exercise, like taking deep breathes required to absorb more energy to feel the effects instead of normal breathing?. Or is it more of being in a relaxed state so i can visualize the white light?

Now breathing is not useless when it comes to meditations, so don't out it from the game-field because you were distracted by focusing too much on it which hindered your void meditation. You don't necessarily focus on your actual physical breathing when it comes to energy, but more your astral breathing. I'll explain.

The breath, the life-force, it all comes down to the mirror law of the two realms of the physical and the astral. As we physically breathe in physical matter, our soul astrally breathes in energy matter in mirror to our physical action of breathing. It is a natural passive motion, but on the physical realm we cannot physically change or choose what we physically breathe in or physically breathe out, but we can change what we astrally breathe in and what we astrally breathe out using our willpower to direct in regards to energy.

This is why virtually all of our meditations and workings with magic require you to breathe in or out to direct energy. That's all there is to it. It's a means to the life-force of the soul and directing energy either within ourselves or outside of ourselves by using this natural affect and simply adding in our willpower to direct it in the way we want.

So it all comes down to energy, don't focus so much on the physical realm of your breathing, but rather the astral energy realm of it.

Ericbluefire said:

Now breathing is not useless when it comes to meditations, so don't out it from the game-field because you were distracted by focusing too much on it which hindered your void meditation. You don't necessarily focus on your actual physical breathing when it comes to energy, but more your astral breathing. I'll explain.

The breath, the life-force, it all comes down to the mirror law of the two realms of the physical and the astral. As we physically breathe in physical matter, our soul astrally breathes in energy matter in mirror to our physical action of breathing. It is a natural passive motion, but on the physical realm we cannot physically change or choose what we physically breathe in or physically breathe out, but we can change what we astrally breathe in and what we astrally breathe out using our willpower to direct in regards to energy.

This is why virtually all of our meditations and workings with magic require you to breathe in or out to direct energy. That's all there is to it. It's a means to the life-force of the soul and directing energy either within ourselves or outside of ourselves by using this natural affect and simply adding in our willpower to direct it in the way we want.

So it all comes down to energy, don't focus so much on the physical realm of your breathing, but rather the astral energy realm of it.

Great way putting into words totally understandable. Simple by using the will power to direct the energy which is felt in the astral. Thank you!! The breathe is power.

Usthepeople666 said:
...Gear88 Akasha post...This is very very smart :)

I made a mistake it's A-K-A-SH-A, A is vibrated as AH not Ay. It's not Aykayshay it's Ahkashah. So the correct vibration AAA-KKKK-AAAA-SHSHSH-AAAA.

Minor mistake typing without being aware and not re-reading it before posting it.

...since your helping Ericbluefire...

Are we supposed to "force" the mind to come to terms with void? In other words HP.Cobra's 40-day guide mentions about 5 or so minutes of mindfulness(void). But that doesn't seem like enough I know we are supposed to practice it every day and even 5 minutes of meditation in non-JoS meditations is considered a positive trait, habit to develop for people even though the experts mention once you reach 10-20 minutes is when the brain really kicks in.

But are we supposed to "force" ourselves to do it?

As a thinker and someone who spends many hours contemplating, thinking, mentally chatting to one-self. I guess you can call it rumination, which is a scientific approach mindfulness talks about which is considered a negative trait. Whereby the emotional-mental state is being triggered by worry and other useless non-present properties worries about past, present, or future events even if they never manifest or even fantasies and goals that may or may not manifest.

Sometimes I wonder if the reason why humans and myself have these thoughts is the factor of our spiritual(soul)(metagenic/genetic) aspect of spiritual powers manifesting in a samsaric and primitive manner in our daily lives for us being spiritual beings. I know we are deeply degenerated compared to our Gods and our prior civilization of the Golden Age but it seems like we are too mentally boxed in often times I feel trapped in my own body or wanting to do something beyond my body as if my body is a prison.

Anyways I've been on and off meditating with mindfulness basically void in what buddhist would call mindfulness. And it just it doesn't work. Seriously I've been heavily meditating for what is considered heavy for me these past few years particularly starting around 2016, ironically enough 2016 was when I began to take RTRs more serious and began to do them from time to time. And the time period that has passed and nothing has ever manifested that is considered occult or paranormal or out of this World. If things happened it's so subtle it begs the question "What happened?"

So how would I even benefit from void if I spend HOURS communicating to myself in my own mind and feel like void is a waste of time and effort and not productively using the hours of awake to use my brain. I recall a while back Shael mentioning I type with "Fear and Arrogance" and it's not that I'm being fearful just I don't find meditation to have helped me at all. I do it don't get me wrong but it's just because I got nothing better to do. I often wonder why I even bother coming on the forums everyday and even bothering to post things.

I read of people having incredible experiences and it's just like all the things I got excited for I buy something and it's not really all that great if anything it doesn't come up to my expectations. I know, I know don't have expectations but doing things that don't do anything and seem like mental constructs just to waste time doesn't seem like it's a very productive use of my time. Not that I have anything to do productively but when the mood strikes me it seems that meditation is just a mental gymnastics and nothing more, like for example I spin my chakras but nothing happens hell even spinning them hardly makes them spin faster, my imagination or visualization or whatever is the use of the brain to "see" the things doesn't respond funny I use my mind a lot and yet my mind cannot make a simple colored pyramid spin quickly.

In these particular last few days probably week and for some specific reason this happened more so as I did a few days of 216 blasts of Surya to clean my soul. I feel like Spiritual Satanism has not in any way, shape, or form helped me out. I love meditation and reading all about it but it just doesn't work for me. It's like I'm here with JoS cause I self-brainwashed myself into it simply cause I like it and think it's great or greater than anything around.

Anyways if the object of void is to blank the mind and keep it that way. What use is there in having a mind if it is only thinking primitive, behind-the-scenes background information to keep your alive and the active foreground of activity i.e. the thinking space, imagination is not working, what use is visualization if your not allowed to think?

I mean hell I have questions like if I count my breathing nothing about breathing deeply just normal wait and see breathing just calm relaxed. You count but funny enough while counting is not a violation of not thinking the sheer fact is it produces thoughts. So I count for a few minutes about 5 minutes on the outbreath and more things pop up. Then when you count in-breaths same thing more stuff. Funny enough when it comes to actually performing void or mindfulness or whatever it's called appropriately i.e. fully quite the mind continues on. I know that is normal and it happens but it seems like even the act of sitting down and breathing is enough of a violation that it just produces thoughts.

I don't feel like sitting down and meditating I don't want to meditating and the simple act of meditating just adds more thought everything becomes annoying hell even my own body is annoying all of a sudden all these sensations pop out and are distractions. Sure you can argue distractions are a way of earning discipline in mind but when it doesn't feel good to just sit there straight up and comfortable what is the point. I don't feel comfortable sitting there and meditating not just a chore but a pain from the body being there in pain. It seems like every chair I try always has faults and I just can't seem to sit straight comfortable and relaxed always something nagging at me.

So what is the point of void/mindfulness/meditation if even my own body and mind are tools being used against myself?

Question how powerful can the soul be,
When a person do energy meditation
Everyday how strong would my aura get,

Breathing is an uncouscious mechanism wich can be counsciously controlled, wich means it's a way to unite the two. When you breath counsciously, the way to the uncounscious mind is open.

Thank you for everyone's knowledge involving void meditation. Since it's suitable for beginner's people seem to undermine it, such as myself... I took the knowledge given and tested it for myself. Firstly I am a thinker as well, so it was a challenge, but I tried the mudra and surrounded myself in blue to calm myself, really worked for myself and will continue to make baby steps!

DezFranky said:
Thank you for everyone's knowledge involving void meditation. Since it's suitable for beginner's people seem to undermine it, such as myself... I took the knowledge given and tested it for myself. Firstly I am a thinker as well, so it was a challenge, but I tried the mudra and surrounded myself in blue to calm myself, really worked for myself and will continue to make baby steps!
Void is not just applicable at the beginner levels. It is meant to be done everyday throughout your life. When bad thoughts pop up you can surely void. It gives you strength to deal with tasks and follow a routine consistently without fail.
Without void everyday it is impossible to prgoress not matter what level you are at. Nikola tesla counted his steps everyday (10miles it says online), that requires immense concentration , something which takes decades to develop. Try this too. Build laser sharp focus, clean your aura , build an Aop and RTR without fail. And you will progress faster. Aura is meant to be cleaned atleast twice a day.
Also counting steps which is kind of my favorite thing, will help greatly overtime in seeing your aura and since it build mental and psysical resilience you will start treating your body better and know your limitations which can again be applied to mediations and will help you take the correct decision on deciding which meditation you have to choose. Also since you are new, avoid mind simulations, coffee is fine in limited amounts though. 40 day meditation program is the best . Try it as you are new and dont be afraid to start it over . perfection takes time but with practice in void meditation ( and counting steps) you will be able to progress much faster and better.

Cosmic6999 said:
Question how powerful can the soul be,
When a person do energy meditation
Everyday how strong would my aura get,

No limits, train for an eternity...

Gear88 said:

----

You're forcing on a complete psychic cut off from thoughts in your head. Don't focus on thoughts in your head, don't focus on words in your head, don't focus on any thought in your head, there's nothing there beyond the astral existence of your upper chakras and the energy coursing through your soul. Push out thought-energy and keep out thought-energy, attain a state of void, it's just you, yourself and the disciplined emptiness of your mind. It's a method of self-control and locking down from distracting energies.

When you learn to attain this state of void, you can gradually start to practice focusing on one thing at a time while keeping the rest of your mind void. It pinpoints our focus like an arrow to put in greater energy into whatever it is we're focusing on rather than have our energy mindlessly spreading thin and getting lost in other distractions/noises in our mind.

The usefulness of a void mind for control like this doesn't just go towards focusing and controlling energy with all of our power. It is a means of controlling our perception of our exterior environment and it's influences upon us. If an event or image or something you see upsets you or connects with toxic energies, you want to be able to cut this off completely from entering your mind and psychically influencing you. This is what our clergy does when it's an unfortunate necessity to research into things regarding the enemy and looking up or reading their filth, books and articles, etc. Prevents one from actually connecting with and taking in the energies from it thus preventing one from being affected.

A void mind prevents all energies from going into your mind except for what you allow to come through. With this we cannot be mentally affected by fear, we cannot be mentally affected by the negativity of people around us or negative and upsetting events. It's a disciplined control over the mind and energies of our environment, a form of separation in differentiating the self from what happens outside the self.

As for you apparent methods of meditating, you don't have to sit and relax like the stereotypical meditator. You can listen to instrumental music or ambience, you can pace around to meditate if you're someone who needs motion, if you have decent focus you can even multitask. I often do basic meditations such as foundation or focusing energy into certain chakras while I'm cleaning around the house and doing chores.

Meditation doesn't require any special routine or set-up, you just need focus, direction and intent, that's all. Do what works for you and helps.

Usthepeople666 said:
DezFranky said:
Void is not just applicable at the beginner levels. It is meant to be done everyday throughout your life. When bad thoughts pop up you can surely void. It gives you strength to deal with tasks and follow a routine consistently without fail.
Without void everyday it is impossible to prgoress not matter what level you are at. Nikola tesla counted his steps everyday (10miles it says online), that requires immense concentration , something which takes decades to develop. Try this too. Build laser sharp focus, clean your aura , build an Aop and RTR without fail.

I will not fail the task given! Though it won't be perfect haha. Hopefully soon it will. I feel as if I lose a piece of myself everyday if I don't keep up :cry:

DezFranky said:
Usthepeople666 said:
DezFranky said:
Without void everyday it is impossible to prgoress not matter what level you are at. Nikola tesla counted his steps everyday (10miles it says online), that requires immense concentration , something which takes decades to develop. Try this too. Build laser sharp focus, clean your aura , build an Aop and RTR without fail.

I will not fail the task given! Though it won't be perfect haha. Hopefully soon it will. I feel as if I lose a piece of myself everyday if I don't keep up :cry:

Take Care :)
Truth will prosper .
We will ensure our victory at all costs :)
Just dont stop going , everyday is yours to shine.
No matter the negativity the enemy throws at you, You will shine with the guidance of our brothers .
May the forces of Hell always be with you.

Well that's a very informative post. I'm a satanist for as long as I can remember, probably in past life's also. I always had a strong yearning to satan but I persieved Him in the wrong way. I got sucked in by Christianity when I was a teen. Man my life was very negative in many aspects. I struggled with my self worth and I'm also uncertain about my sexuality. Here's my story.
I attempted to kill myself. I really thought I was dead cause could not feel my body I was scared hey☺️, very. I had the same dream 3times. The Nazarene coming, me being so scared , shit it's judgement day. I would go and hide, the scum would appear, telling me there's nothing to fear. Okay while thinking I was dead my name was called 3times. all of a sudden the room turn darked light was going like blades in between the darkness I felt peace and get the thought of Satan. But I feared so I grabbed my Bible. I got so angry I don't know why I poured alot of water on to the Bible. Can anyone with a bit of wisdom tell me what was actually happening that day and what the darkness with the light meant

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back