Is SATANISGOD.org down for everyone else?

This is the official Joy of Satan Newsletter, outgoing messages from the Ministry only. Sermons, updates and other important messages from the Joy of Satan Ministry are posted here for people who do not want to read through thousands of messages in the main Joy of Satan e-groups.

*ALL announcements/sermons/posts of the Ministry, are after their time passes, are moved here. All important posts and announcements can be found on this group.

Administrative High Priestess Maxine Dietrich (Founder of the Joy of Satan Ministries)
High Priest Hooded Cobra 666
High Priest Micama Gmicalzoma
High Priestess Zildar Raasi
High Priestess Myla Limlal
Other Individual Long-term Members

http://www.JoyOfSatan.org
Big Dipper

Is SATANISGOD.org down for everyone else?

Post by Big Dipper »

when I try to get on the website I get : "error 1000 dns points to prohibited ip" "You've requested a page on a website (www.satanisgod.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system. " is it only me?
This is the qr code for the jos if you want to print it off on label paper and make stickers of them. The image is 2550x3300 which should be perfect on paper, so no editing should be required.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... R_code.jpg

~july 6th 2017
Ghost in the Machine
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Is SATANISGOD.org down for everyone else?

Post by Ghost in the Machine »

Big Dipper wrote:when I try to get on the website I get : "error 1000 dns points to prohibited ip" "You've requested a page on a website (http://www.satanisgod.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system. " is it only me?
No you're not the only one. I receive it when I use links from my advancement schedule to a meditation page on the website, but if I navigate manually to it from my bookmarks I can see it just find. With that kind of behaviour it's likely it was updated in some manner.

It seems to generally be happening off and on too in the past few days. The clergy are aware.
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Satanisgod has been working fine for me but the main 666 black sun site hasn’t for weeks
Contact me privately [email protected]om

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Satanisgod has been working fine for me but the main 666 black sun site hasn’t for weeks
Just checked it. Working fine for me.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Big Dipper

Post by Big Dipper »

Ghost in the Machine wrote:
Big Dipper wrote:when I try to get on the website I get : "error 1000 dns points to prohibited ip" "You've requested a page on a website (http://www.satanisgod.org) that is on the Cloudflare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within Cloudflare's system. " is it only me?
No you're not the only one. I receive it when I use links from my advancement schedule to a meditation page on the website, but if I navigate manually to it from my bookmarks I can see it just find. With that kind of behaviour it's likely it was updated in some manner.

It seems to generally be happening off and on too in the past few days. The clergy are aware.
Thats weird. I cant use the meditations page at all, but i can use the azazels astrology page just fine. Hope this is fixable.
This is the qr code for the jos if you want to print it off on label paper and make stickers of them. The image is 2550x3300 which should be perfect on paper, so no editing should be required.

~july 6th 2017
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

Stormblood wrote:
SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:Satanisgod has been working fine for me but the main 666 black sun site hasn’t for weeks
Can you link it? It must be blocked for me it always redirects. Guess I’ll use a VPN
Contact me privately [email protected]

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
Big Dipper

Post by Big Dipper »

nevermind, is working now. "finger pistols"

~july 6th 2017
Usthepeople666

Post by Usthepeople666 »

It does work for me most of the times. Till this keeps happening why not copy paste the meditations on some app?
Thats what I do.
Do let me know if its not safe this way
Deactivated.
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

Also, this is the wrong section. Do you guys do it on purpose?

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
Stormblood

Post by Stormblood »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Can you link it? It must be blocked for me it always redirects. Guess I’ll use a VPN
Might be country-related

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!