Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to MASSIVELY boost your immune system to prevent Coronavirus (Therapy,Supplements,Foods,Climate)

Jack

I found this video from this guy who had a definitive and concise (scientifically proven) regimen of boosting the immune system to prevent coronavirus. Now don't rant about what he does for work or how hes promoting his dating products. That is completely irrelevant to our purposes . What is important is the chart that he put out and the benefits that it has for us. Completely ignore anything unrelated to the virus.
I request everyone to please check out this video in detail. Theres no need to visit his youtube channel . The only important thing is this video. He outlines supplements,therapies,diet, and how you should not be in a big city during the crisis.
chMXXuh.png

https://mega.nz/#!qWAQnIwb!zrSAtrQQWdHdQ4dVX4ATgTh4jqyFefxCVfKWCNw2f6U

Jack said:
I found this video from this guy who had a definitive and concise (scientifically proven) regimen of boosting the immune system to prevent coronavirus. Now don't rant about what he does for work or how hes promoting his dating products. That is completely irrelevant to our purposes . What is important is the chart that he put out and the benefits that it has for us. Completely ignore anything unrelated to the virus.
I request everyone to please check out this video in detail. Theres no need to visit his youtube channel . The only important thing is this video. He outlines supplements,therapies,diet, and how you should not be in a big city during the crisis.
chMXXuh.png

I'd have a hard time eating cordyceps after seeing what it does to small insects lmao, kinda squeamish and brain controlling fungi ain't exactly my favorite kind of food. Not like I can get any supplements anyway :lol:

Thought the name looked familiar, guess I was right. If any of y'all plan on taking it dont let curiousity get the best of you cause oh boi...

Whoa, not only that it looks overly complicated, but it's clearly based on misinformation. Plants don't boost your immune system. High-grade animal foods do.

Here's my take:

health-flowchart.png

Arin said:
Jack said:
chMXXuh.png

I'd have a hard time eating cordyceps after seeing what it does to small insects lmao, kinda squeamish and brain controlling fungi ain't exactly my favorite kind of food. Not like I can get any supplements anyway :lol:

Thought the name looked familiar, guess I was right. If any of y'all plan on taking it dont let curiousity get the best of you cause oh boi...
Apparently that's somewhat expensive so most people would skip that. Most important parts of the chat are Vit A, and Vit C with that Hydrogen Peroxide therapy though.

Try Indian homeopathy for strong immunity.

https://punemirror.indiatimes.com/news/india/coronavirus-homeopathy-effective-in-prevention-of-virus-infections-says-ayush-ministry/articleshow/73730742.cms

And also I don't think drinking citrus juices like orange juice or lemon would be a good idea during this time regardless of your hot climate.

Drink hot fluids such as Hot water. Not too hot.. But hot to an extent which is drinkable.

I have Oregano oil Gels, elderberry syrup, olive leaf oil, and take vitamin C daily. I also have a stash of colloidal silver.

Raw honey, cinnamon, clove and turmeric are also a couple other great things that boost the immune system.

From what I understand the Chinese mushrooms from their herbal system blunt the spikes on the virus so it can't attach as well to the cells and ride them.

This virus is not living by scientific definition hence why the anti-biotics don't work as well. Its structure is like its a carrier for something. Which goes back to it being man made.

Jack said:
chMXXuh.png

Thanks Jack. Good info. I probably could have said in 5 minutes, what took him 27, but still good.

Like write a script and get the info out. His ability to concentrate needs to be worked on, instead of just bruh mode.

I have tried Vitamin c, Echinacea and MMS for this. I have posted a separate post regarding my experience with MMS. Vitamin c in high doses upto 6000mg have no side effect on me. I divide the doses when they are that high. Echinacea also has no side effects as well on me. I will be getting a steamer as well if i can afford it.

Inflorescentia said:
Whoa, not only that it looks overly complicated, but it's clearly based on misinformation. Plants don't boost your immune system. High-grade animal foods do.

Here's my take:

health-flowchart.png
wrong

HP Mageson666 said:
From what I understand the Chinese mushrooms from their herbal system blunt the spikes on the virus so it can't attach as well to the cells and ride them.

This virus is not living by scientific definition hence why the anti-biotics don't work as well. Its structure is like its a carrier for something. Which goes back to it being man made.
What are your views on hydrogen peroxide therapy ?

Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I had posted this a while ago on a similar substance https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36304 Hydrogen Peroxide is oxidizing agent. It works by stealing away 1-2 electron from the virus or bacteria. MMS seems to be a better alternative than peroxide as a oxidizing agent for treating viruses and bacteria as the Chlorine Dioxide it produces can steal away 5 electrons. Chlorine dioxide is not same as chlorine gas. But as I made MMS, I realized that it is cheaper to make if you know what you are doing, does not need refrigeration and has long shelf life. Hydrogen Peroxide is better for dealing with toxins in body as it is quick to act as compared to MMS.
So far my experience with MMS goes, I have posted it in a separate post and it is pending. In general hydrogen peroxide or MMS will have similar body reactions.

anonymous666 said:
Jack said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I had posted this a while ago on a similar substance https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36304 Hydrogen Peroxide is oxidizing agent. It works by stealing away 1-2 electron from the virus or bacteria. MMS seems to be a better alternative than peroxide as a oxidizing agent for treating viruses and bacteria as the Chlorine Dioxide it produces can steal away 5 electrons. Chlorine dioxide is not same as chlorine gas. But as I made MMS, I realized that it is cheaper to make if you know what you are doing, does not need refrigeration and has long shelf life. Hydrogen Peroxide is better for dealing with toxins in body as it is quick to act as compared to MMS.
So far my experience with MMS goes, I have posted it in a separate post and it is pending. In general hydrogen peroxide or MMS will have similar body reactions.
Thank you Brother anonymous666 for posting your experience on this. I'm sure people would really appreciate benefit from reading your posts.

Brother Anonymous666' post on MMS:

On the Joy Of Satan website, HP Maxine has spoken about 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide. While it is a great thing, it is expensive if one doses daily and needs refrigeration. Sadly because of Jew it is not viable in many places of world. In many countries 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide is not sold online or have shipping restrictions. Yes I know the food grade hydrogen peroxide diluted to certain percentage can be used in slightly greater quantity depending upon the %of hydrogen peroxide in the solution. There is a mathematical formula for that. The other alternative I found to hydrogen peroxide is MMS(Magic miracle Solution) as discovered by Jim Humble. He apparently has a pseudo church(non religious church) based on it to avoid persecution from authorities. Lifeforod1n spoke about it in one of posts. I knew it before but it came to my attention again after coronavirus epidemic. Like hydrogen peroxide works by nascent oxygen, MMS works by generating chlorine dioxide. MMS is basically Sodium Chlorite(not table salt. Table salt is Sodium Chloride). This sodium chlorite used is usually used of pool grade/water purification grade sodium chlorite which has about 80% sodium chlorite, 20% sodium chloride(Table salt) and maybe some impurities. Here is the exact procedure as per Jim Humble's website.

https://jimhumble.co/how-to-make-mms said:
Many people ask me where to buy MMS. I do not sell MMS products and am not involved with any company who produces it. I only provide books and various materials for educational purposes. I cannot be responsible for any company or person who sells you MMS. You can find MMS on the internet and I provide information below on how to test that your MMS is good. In addition, below is an easy to do recipe how to make MMS for yourself and your family if you so desire. This recipe just might come in handy for you now or in the future.

About Sodium Chlorite

The basic ingredient in MMS is sodium chlorite (it comes in powder and sometimes in flakes). This powder is found almost everywhere in the world usually at 80% sodium chlorite. In other words, the powder (or flakes) is comprised of only 80% sodium chlorite and the rest of it is about 19% table salt and the 1% left is usually various trace minerals. To make MMS we use 28% of this sodium chlorite powder or flakes mixed in distilled water in order to end up with a solution of 22.4% sodium chlorite in water—and the rest will be salt in the water.

Important Things to Know Before You Begin

— Never ever use anything metal when mixing or storing or using sodium chlorite. Sodium chlorite or MMS solution should never touch metal. Don’t stir with a metal spoon, or use metal bowls to mix, or metal containers to store—this includes stainless steel. Storage containers/bottles for MMS should have plastic lids, not metal, as the sodium chlorite will eventually eat through and corrode the metal. The metal starts eating into the lid and it starts dropping down in to your MMS. This will give you metal in your MMS and this is poisonous and you don’t want that. So use plastic lids. Be careful about this point, no metal with MMS sodium chlorite solution, either for mixing or for storing.

— Storage containers for MMS (22.4% solution of sodium chlorite in distilled water) should preferably be glass. Tinted glass such as amber color or green is best. If you must use plastic a good quality plastic that is HDPE plastic is best.

— If you don’t already know, learn what it means to use the tare feature on a scale. One definition says:

“Tare weight is accounted for in kitchen scales, analytical (scientific) and other weighing scales which include a button that resets the display of the scales to zero when an empty container is placed on the weighing platform, in order subsequently to display only the weight of the contents of the container.”

— We suggest you use a fairly accurate scale with a tare feature. Many kitchen scales have this feature. Most postal scales will not work, as many postal scales do not have a tare button on them and are usually less accurate than we would like.

— Below is a basic “recipe” for making a little less than 1 liter of MMS (that is, 22.4% sodium chlorite in distilled water). This amount of sodium chlorite could last a four person family for well over one year depending on how you use it. (If for example, the entire family is taking frequent baths in MMS it will not last that long.) If you want to make less or more MMS simply divide or multiply the recipe accordingly, it’s as simple as that.

Basic Recipe for Making MMS

Supplies Needed:

Sodium chlorite powder or flakes (usually available in pool supply stores, chemical supply houses, and/or sometimes online). Sodium chlorite is most often available at 80% sodium chlorite, with the remaining 20% mostly table salt and possibly some trace minerals.

Distilled water . Distilled water is best, but in a pinch, if it is absolutely not available you can use bottled water, though this is not preferred. Never use tap water.

An accurate (to 1 gram) scale with a tare feature that measures grams.

1 large glass jar preferably at least 1½ liter size with a plastic lid (a Ball Mason jar works well). (Note: Mason jars come with metal lids, but plastic lids designed specifically to fit Mason jars can be purchased separately in many stores that have kitchen supplies or online.)

1 long handled plastic spoon (serving spoon style).

Some extra clean plastic tablespoons or teaspoons for measuring and mixing purposes.

Extra plastic containers , (two or three) more or less 1 liter capacity for measuring.

A measuring device that measures up to 100 milliliters (a graduated cylinder, measuring cylinder or mixing cylinder such as used in laboratories or High School science class works well).

White or unbleached coffee filters .

A glass bottle with a plastic lid for storing the finished product, preferably amber or green colored glass. Or, you might want to use smaller bottles 2 or 4 ounce size if you are bottling this solution for several people.

MMS Recipe

— The large 1 to1½ liter jar will be your mixing container.

— In one of the smaller plastic containers you will need to measure out 720 grams of room temperature distilled water. In another plastic container, measure out 280 grams of sodium chlorite powder.

The easiest way to do the above step is as follows:

— Take 1 empty plastic container and place it on the scale. The scale will show the weight of your plastic container. At this point, with the plastic container on the scale, push the tare button on the scale. This will set the counter to zero and therefore when you put ingredients, either water or powder, into the plastic container sitting on the scale, it will only measure the weight of what you put into the container and will not count the weight of the container.

— Using the method above (and the tare button), in a plastic container measure out 720 grams of room temperature distilled water on the scale. It helps to have a clean plastic spoon on hand to “take out” water if you go over, or to “add in” a little water if you fall short. This measurement of 720 grams of water should be exact. Once you have this water measured out exactly in your plastic container, pour the water into the larger glass jar. (We suggest using this smaller plastic container to measure out the water, as it is easier than handling a heavier and larger glass jar on a small scale.)

(Note : Use room temperature water. For the sake of those who may have read my older books or who have seen older videos of mine on the internet, in the past I taught a method of heating the water to make MMS. I have since determined this is not really necessary. For many years I always heated the water nice and hot, (though never over 150 degrees), but I quit doing that a long time ago and it works fine with room temperature water. Simply let it sit a little while longer as described below.)

— Next, tare another clean, dry plastic container. In this container, measure out exactly 280 grams of sodium chlorite powder on the scale. You can use a clean dry plastic spoon to scoop the sodium chlorite powder out of its container into your measuring container, and likewise use the spoon to add more powder or take out enough to get an exact measurement of the 280 grams of sodium chlorite powder. Once the measurement is exact, add this sodium chlorite powder to the 720 grams of water in the glass mixing jar.

— Once you have the 280 grams of powder and the 720 grams of distilled water in the glass jar, take your long handled plastic spoon and stir well. Keep stirring until the powder or flakes are fully dissolved. This may take several minutes.

— Once it is fully dissolved let it sit in a dark place for 24 hours. During this sitting time any unwanted particles will sink to the bottom of the jar.

( Note : Depending on the quality of your sodium chlorite, initially your mixture may have a yellow tint to it, but by sitting for 24 hours, it should turn nearly clear, like water, after this process. There is always a possibility it may have a slight discoloring after 24 hours. If it has a slight discoloring (slight yellow tint) you can still use it, but if it’s badly discolored, you might want to buy different sodium chlorite powder or flakes.)

— After 24 hours, I prefer to put it through an unbleached coffee filter just to be sure any unnecessary filler particles are filtered out. It would be nice to have perfectly pure sodium chlorite, but it’s not always that way. So let it sit 24 hours, and then use a coffee filter to filter it.

Test That Your MMS is Good

You now have MMS, but at this point, before bottling for storage, it is important to do the following test to be sure you have hit the mark of the true Jim Humble MMS formula. Here is how to test that you have the correct formula:

— MMS is a 22.4% solution of sodium chlorite in water. One hundred milliliters of MMS liquid should weigh 122 grams, this is the ideal. If it falls in the range of 120 grams to 124 grams it is usable, but 122 grams, or very close to it, is best.

— Take a container that is marked to measure 100 milliliters, be sure it is clean and dry at the start. (A graduated cylinder with milliliters marked on it works well for this.) Put the container on the scale and then press the tare button, as this must be a precise measurement. The tare feature will set the scale to zero grams when you put the completely empty container on the scale. Carefully pour your MMS liquid into the container on the scale until it reaches the 100 ml mark. If you accidently go over 100 ml, use a clean plastic spoon to remove some of the liquid, until you get it exactly to 100 ml.

— The 100 ml you have measured out should weigh 122 grams. (Note: T he solution you make of 22.4% sodium chlorite in water is denser than just plain distilled water, so for the test, if you measure out the 100 ml of your MMS liquid it will weigh more than 100 ml of plain water, because you have added the sodium chlorite powder to it. The weight you are shooting for is 122 grams for 100 ml of the MMS solution you just mixed up.)

— If you have gone over the 122 grams, say it comes out to 123 or 124 you can carefully add more distilled water (but first pour the 100 mls you weighed out back into your total solution before adding more water). Then add just a little more distilled water at a time, to your entire mixture. After adjusting, do the above test again and see if you can get it to 122 grams.

— If you come up under 122 grams, say you are at 120 grams, you can add in a little more sodium chlorite powder. Again, pour the 100 mls you weighed out back into your solution before adding more sodium chlorite powder, so you are adding to your entire solution. Add a little bit at a time, stirring again to make sure it’s fully dissolved, then do the above test again to see if it’s come up closer to exactly 122 grams.

( Note: I suggest adding a very little water or powder at a time to adjust, so you don’t drastically go too far. This process is somewhat like “adjusting the spices” if you were cooking a meal. It’s best to go low and slow until you get it right.)

Activator Acids—How to Make

MMS Protocols for health recovery call for “activated MMS”. MMS needs a food-grade acid to activate it and the two combined produce chlorine dioxide. There are several acids that can activate MMS, including the juice of a fresh lemon or lime, or vinegar. However, we most often use either 50% citric acid, or 4% HCl (hydrochloric acid). When using these two acids in these percentages always use 1 drop of acid to 1 drop of MMS. Both of these acids, in these percentages, are a 1-to-1 ratio with MMS. In other words, mix 1 drop of either of 50% citric acid or 1 drop of 4% HCl, to every 1 drop of MMS. The standard activation time for mixing these drop-for-drop doses using 50% citric acid or 4% HCl is 30 seconds. See the MMS Health Recovery Guidebook (available at: jhbooks.org) for full instructions on how to mix and use MMS. This includes for instructions on how to activate MMS using lemon, lime or vinegar as the proportions and activation time is different for these than when using 50% citric acid or 4% HCl.

( Note : When making up an activator acid solution to use with MMS, it is preferred to always use distilled water. In the case where distilled water is not available purified bottled water can be used, nevertheless, distilled water is the best choice.)

How to Reduce 35% HCl (Hydrochloric Acid) to a 4% HCl Solution

You can purchase hydrochloric acid from large grocery stores or chemical supply houses or even large hardware stores. It may come in varying strengths. Get the full strength acid (usually 35% is the highest strength you can buy) that does not have anything added.

To create a 4% solution of HCl from a higher strength, you must divide the strength of the solution you have by 4 to determine how much you need to dilute your HCl.

Divide the strength of your solution by 4.

If you have 35% HCl, divide that by 4% and you have 8.75 parts.

1 part has to be the 35% HCl and 7.75 parts is distilled water.

So if you have 100 ml of 35% HCl (1 part), then you will need 7.75 parts x 100 ml = 775 ml of distilled water.

Add the 100 ml of 35% HCl to 775 ml of distilled water and you will have 875 ml of 4% HCl.

(Note: Use caution when working with 35% HCl. It is wise to use plastic gloves and take care to not inhale directly. Have plenty of water on hand in the event that it would accidently spill on you, so as to be able to immediately wash/douse with plenty of plain water.)

How to Make a Solution of 50% Citric Acid

Measure out by volume the exact same amount of water as citric acid that you wish to use. In other words, measure out equal amounts of citric acid and distilled water ( i.e. 500g citric acid powder and 500g of distilled water makes a solution of 50% citric acid).

Mix the citric acid and the distilled water. The solution will turn cold.

Store the solution in clearly marked bottles. It will last a year.

To use citric acid that is more than a year old, reheat for 5-10 minutes and it will be good for another year.

Citric acid is not found naturally in the body as is HCl. The 4% HCl solution is preferred by some people, however citric acid is used by many as well, it is sometimes more readily available and easier to transport.

I feel it is more practical in many cases than hydrogen peroxide. Sodium chlorite is a salt and can be stored in a sealed container. There is no need for making it in huge quantities. It needs no refrigeration. Jim Humble has made excellent protocols for MMS. If sodium chlorite is not available he also recommends using Calcium Hypochlorite which after mixing with water forms Hypochlorous acid which body makes naturally. The only thing is that MMS needs distilled water. Ideally hydrogen peroxide would also need distilled or purified water. I have asked about MMS on various alternative health forums which are legit in past. I am planning to make my own and buy weighting scale, glass bottles, small dropper bottles and such to make it.
I can post a link to get jim Humble's book if moderators do not mind.

Jack said:
anonymous666 said:
Jack said:

Thank you Brother anonymous666 for posting your experience on this. I'm sure people would really appreciate benefit from reading your posts.

Hey this is my updated experience https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38306 which finally got approved. Despite wrong way of making dose and overdoses(for a beginner) the worst i had was a mild diarrhea, mild nausea and vomiting. The vomiting was my fault because of not chewing a mint gun of smelling perfume. It did relieve my congested nasal way because of dry cough and mild headache. Unlike what Jew Media told I was not dead or in hospital. I will be updating that thread for my further experiences. I am taking a 1-2 day break from MMS for now.

HP Mageson666 said:

I heard the CCP don't have any vaccines for it do they? They are treating the patients with home made therapies like taking in hot steam...etc.

Also fever is a sign of your body fighting against the illness. It's not advisable to lower it until it hits 104 in adults. But keep an eye on fever. Correct?

They have been giving HIV drugs to covid patients which totally destroys the immunity of a person. Then they are like "oh coronavirus killed him/her" while they fucked up the patient's immunity.

Inflorescentia said:

Here's my take:

health-flowchart.png
Do you realize how much misinformation this chart has, like maybe only 1 point can be ok. Literally looks like you took this from a degenerate reddit subreddit.

Aquarius said:
Do you realize how much misinformation this chart has, like maybe only 1 point can be ok. Literally looks like you took this from a degenerate reddit subreddit.

I drew it myself. I don't use reddit.

Why do you think it's wrong? Our ancestors ate this way and were healthy. We barely ate any plants before agriculture became prevalent. Yeah, sure, grains are conducive to civilization, but not at a cost to our well being.

Even today, people who are choosing a meat based diet are experiencing tremendous health benefits. I myself can attest to this, and I've tried plenty of diet plans searching for something that would not upset my stomach or my skin.

Aquarius said:

But Aquarius, carbs were invented by the Jew to keep us down. You just gotta nix them as well as all plants from your diet and your Kundalini will ascend in two minutes.

Joking aside, it's nice to see that a lot of foods I already enjoy eating are on the main chart Jack posted. Garlic can be easily incorporated into a number of different recipes, almonds are an easy food to snack on throughout the day, and spinach is surprisingly good on pizza for those who might struggle keeping spinach by itself down, i.e. me. Supplements I'm woefully unfamiliar with but this is a good basis for beginning some research on the subject.

Inflorescentia said:
Aquarius said:

Why do you think it's wrong? Our ancestors ate this way and were healthy. We barely ate any plants before agriculture became prevalent. Yeah, sure, grains are conducive to civilization, but not at a cost to our well being.

Even today, people who are choosing a meat based diet are experiencing tremendous health benefits. I myself can attest to this, and I've tried plenty of diet plans searching for something that would not upset my stomach or my skin.
This is based on an assumption that aryans were once uncivilized(didn't have agriculture from the beginning ) which they weren't and your answer is irrelevant to the chart. I never said not to eat meat nor did i deny it's benefits. The chart has plant foods that are irrefutably helpful in mitigating a plethora of diseases and boosting immunity like turmeric. The site renegade tribune has an entire section containing scientific studies ,not one not two but many that prove a lot of these plant foods have disproportionately better qualities than chemical drugs. Just years and years of research and studies which you can go check if you want .

Without enemy attacks. All ailments from medical to minor disappear. No worries.

Jack said:
Inflorescentia said:
Aquarius said:

This is based on an assumption that aryans were once uncivilized(didn't have agriculture from the beginning ) which they weren't and your answer is irrelevant to the chart. I never said not to eat meat nor did i deny it's benefits. The chart has plant foods that are irrefutably helpful in mitigating a plethora of diseases and boosting immunity like turmeric. The site renegade tribune has an entire section containing scientific studies ,not one not two but many that prove a lot of these plant foods have disproportionately better qualities than chemical drugs. Just years and years of research and studies which you can go check if you want .

I think having ideological principles through which one accepts or rejects certain ideas is not conducive to truth. Whatever we ate during the Golden Age, there was certainly a long Paleolithic before the Roman Republic. Actual Human morphology has adapted to consume mainly animal products. Do you think that itching, bloating and lethargy after a meal is normal? Try eating only beef for a week and see how different you'll feel. If you can find a mushroom or a herb that can trigger a hormetic response, fine, but that is complementary to diet, it does not replace it.

Also, remember that studies are funded by interest.

HP Mageson666 said:

I've been drinking shiitake and ganoderma tea almost everyday for over 8 months and it is amazing to the immune system and also kidney health. I truly suggest it to anybody

It is known that farming is over a hundred thousand years old in Europe. The reason the low carb diet has people eating honey all the time is its the only carbs they get in their diet. They also have to drink a lot of coffee for energy.

We are omnivores by nature that is why we domesticated both plants and animals. Because we were always eating both.

The reason why people feel better on this diet at the starting is they take all the refined foods out of their diet. This diet has a cycle that ends with people getting sick and being low energy. We are omnivores not carnivores. I note its Jews promoting all meat eating.

Inflorescentia said:
Aquarius said:

HP Mageson666 said:
It is known that farming is over a hundred thousand years old in Europe. The reason the low carb diet has people eating honey all the time is its the only carbs they get in their diet. They also have to drink a lot of coffee for energy.

We are omnivores by nature that is why we domesticated both plants and animals. Because we were always eating both.

The reason why people feel better on this diet at the starting is they take all the refined foods out of their diet. This diet has a cycle that ends with people getting sick and being low energy. We are omnivores not carnivores. I note its Jews promoting all meat eating.

A hundred thousand years means very little compared to the Paleolithic period. We weren't always eating both. There are cultures today that have no access to plants and are living just fine. Some 'carnivores' consume a lot of honey and coffee only because the global economy allows for a continuous supply of everything. In case of a total collapse, local animals remain the only abundant source of nutrition. Let's not forget that they are also a prerequisite to agriculture.

Carbs are not absolute killers. If that were the case, we wouldn't be discussing this. But you can have agrarian societies with health afflictions at the same time, which is the case, unfortunately. Processed foods have only increased the rate of illness, but we were never completely healthy before. Dementia was a thing even before the advent of pesticides. Did you know that Alzheimer's is dubbed "Type III Diabetes," and can be reversed by completely removing grains from the diet?

Yet carbs are, at best, an energy boost, as the body scrambles to turn them into glucose for immediate use. But fat is much better overall, as it doesn't hurt the intestinal tract, it hydrates the body, and provides real satiety. It is the best option for the human body.

When it comes to jews promoting this, who cares if a few kikes have found that they can reduce their psychosis by eating only meat? Their financed propaganda has guided the population away from animal products for a hundred years.

In my opinion, the domestication of grains and fruit trees was a necessary step to advance the species beyond the tribal level. Still, we are at a technological point where we could sustain ourselves from animals alone. In a way, it would be a return to the hunter-gatherer diet (the ones who had the best teeth). Grains helped our society like vitamin supplements help an individual overcome an imbalance. But nobody needs supplements in perpetuity.

HP Mageson666 said:

Inflorescentia said:
Aquarius said:

I guess they forgot to mention that the richest people were often the ones to be ridden with vascular disease and others.. most likely due to the high amount of meat in their diet (they could afford it).
On the other end we see a lot of death on the poverty line probably because the diet was lacking in quite a lot of things but people used to substitute wild herbs for vegetables or add them into their diet anyway..
One example would be rosehip soup, a scandinavian food, high in vitamin C.

Aldrick said:
Thanks Jack. Good info. I probably could have said in 5 minutes, what took him 27, but still good.

Like write a script and get the info out. His ability to concentrate needs to be worked on, instead of just bruh mode.
I've not watched the video, but from what I've read in this thread, including your post - the person in the video is a salesman.

HP Mageson666 said:

This virus is not living by scientific definition hence why the anti-biotics don't work as well. Its structure is like its a carrier for something. Which goes back to it being man made.[/

Just by looking at the length of time it lives on a surface, nothing natural has lived that long virus wise in ages. Hepatitis was the longest living virus so far, living up to 8 days on a surface in the right conditions. But 17 days? Out of seemingly no where...that doesn’t just happen. I believe anyone with common sense and an education can see this. I’ve noticed most living things carry some form of symmetry, still studying this but even on a microbiological scale, symmetry everywhere. I questioned the Ebola virus too, because of its unnatural shape. Almost seems that maybe Ebola was a “pretest” to gauge reactions and create a more solidified plan.

Inflorescentia said:
Jack said:
Inflorescentia said:

I think having ideological principles through which one accepts or rejects certain ideas is not conducive to truth. Whatever we ate during the Golden Age, there was certainly a long Paleolithic before the Roman Republic. Actual Human morphology has adapted to consume mainly animal products. Do you think that itching, bloating and lethargy after a meal is normal? Try eating only beef for a week and see how different you'll feel. If you can find a mushroom or a herb that can trigger a hormetic response, fine, but that is complementary to diet, it does not replace it.

Also, remember that studies are funded by interest.
Yes and those people that do not favour these studies are promoting chemotherapy, chemical drugs, anti psychotics and other things. The entire medical industrial complex is based on hiding these truths from the common man. And I eat meat almost everyday, the farm grown one so yes I know how it feels. Eating a lot of meat increases the production of steroidal hormones like testosterone which is very conducive to doing any productive work. It creates creatinine,which helps in a lot of brain development. Meat also helps in muscle development, especially for men. But as I said, this is irrelevant to the fact that the turmeric ,ginger and things like blue berries have immense health benefits. Also the evolutionary diets and relating that to the modern human is of no use, because evolution itself is a scam perpetrated by Jews such as Darwin and his cohorts who hoaxed fake proofs which were debunked afterwards. This portion of academia also supports the useless out of Africa claim. Robert sepehr ,shows how the jaw development of the Cro Magnon man is similar in attributes and DNA to the modern man and the Cro Magnon man had higher brain capacity than us and lived 35000 years ago which proves they had agriculture in that time. Most probably this was the Aryan Masterace we have devolved from.

I found a good research about moringa and neem and those plants are pretty good for your immune system, if admin here allows me, can I share that info?

Thanks!

Jack said:
Yes and those people that do not favour these studies are promoting chemotherapy, chemical drugs, anti psychotics and other things. The entire medical industrial complex is based on hiding these truths from the common man. And I eat meat almost everyday, the farm grown one so yes I know how it feels. Eating a lot of meat increases the production of steroidal hormones like testosterone which is very conducive to doing any productive work. It creates creatinine,which helps in a lot of brain development. Meat also helps in muscle development, especially for men. But as I said, this is irrelevant to the fact that the turmeric ,ginger and things like blue berries have immense health benefits. Also the evolutionary diets and relating that to the modern human is of no use, because evolution itself is a scam perpetrated by Jews such as Darwin and his cohorts who hoaxed fake proofs which were debunked afterwards. This portion of academia also supports the useless out of Africa claim. Robert sepehr ,shows how the jaw development of the Cro Magnon man is similar in attributes and DNA to the modern man and the Cro Magnon man had higher brain capacity than us and lived 35000 years ago which proves they had agriculture in that time. Most probably this was the Aryan Masterace we have devolved from.

Turmeric and ginger can only be called "healthy" if taken in minute amounts. I don't think they benefit the body beyond the triggered hormesis response.

But on another note: Was Charles Darwin really a jew??? I never heard this before. He also doesn't look like the typical tribesman if you ask me...

Powerful Astral Body = Powerful Physical Body

Reda x 40 for 40 days, preferably starting when moon is in Leo (no void)

“The energies of the Reda rune are working to permanently strengthen and empower my entire astral body, in a safe and positive way for me.”

Inflorescentia said:
Jack said:

Turmeric and ginger can only be called "healthy" if taken in minute amounts. I don't think they benefit the body beyond the triggered hormesis response.

But on another note: Was Charles Darwin really a jew??? I never heard this before. He also doesn't look like the typical tribesman if you ask me...
Turmeric and Ginger are used as spices in foods like in almost all Indian cooking.

He was most definitely a jew and had communists writing letters of praise for supporting their agenda with his theory. The primordial soup theory created by Oparin who was a literal soviet communist, is the basis of evolution and has no basis in fact.

Jack said:
[...]
He was most definitely a jew and had communists writing letters of praise for supporting their agenda with his theory. The primordial soup theory created by Oparin who was a literal soviet communist, is the basis of evolution and has no basis in fact.

Well, praise could have come from their desire to promote Atheism. I see Evolution as the physical manifestation of the creative energy, Brahma. Species could not have just pop into existence one day. Therefore, unicellular life must have formed first and speciation must have taken place. Maybe these things didn't happen randomly, but it's still a very plausible scenario.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back