Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You are my family

Satanic Path said:
I never thought One day I'd have found a place like this.
Every time I opened myself to you, I thought you would judge me or disappoint me, telling me that the way I am/exist Is wrong.
Well, that has never happened.
Of course, two or three people have been not this open minded to me, their ideas did not match mines.
But this Is not the point.
Most/ All of you have always been kind to me...you have never made me feel wrong.
And this Is what I've always been looking for... A safe place where, no matter how strange I am, people love me unconditionally.

I confess, when I told you I was gay, or that I like High heeled shoes, or that I feel both male and female, each One of you showed his love to me.
That made me feel on top of the world, because once again I had the proof that Joy Of Satan is my home.

When, on the Italian Forum, I talked about my dark side, my anger, my deep rancour towards the monsters who ruined my Life and made me desire my own death... everyone was fine with my hatred.
I was part of another Italian group for SS, and there everyone was goody-goody.
I've met bad people that would tell me my anger was wrong, and I had to move on.

How can you move on when you've been swept away and your enemies are living their empty lives as nothing had happened?

Once again, you, my family, showed my the truth and embraced me.

This Is why I can only say nice things about Jos, this Is way I thank Satan and Maxine everyday.

Without you, I would still be a self harmer and an alcoholic.

Or worse, I would be dead.
Satan and the HP taught me to love myself.
Yeah, sometimes depression knocks on my door, but everytime I fight It.
And I win.

I Just think to Satan and repeat his name in my mind and I feel Better, because I know I'm loved.

Here I can be me.

We were put here for a reason: become a God.
This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.
And all this thank to the great minds who created Jos.

I can't find words to tell you how I love you, how grateful I am towards all of you.

May Satan and the Gods bless you all.

I saw the title, and heard I am your neighbor! Which is a line out of this Song. So you know what time it is....

Ofcourse a Charlie brown dance off. What other time would it be.

https://youtu.be/KGnYw-OuCnIP

It’s so crazy to think that all of this didn’t happen by accident. As I kid I was conditioned into the pentecostal church but even as young as I was my soul never forgot who I was, I just couldn’t seem to remember. It truly is amazing to have a family here and to be able to communicate with so many other SS. When I first found the JoS Ministry I remember it felt like I had finally found a missing puzzle piece and everything snapped into place. I felt so free and the world made sense and it’s coming up on 3 1/2 years for me and it feels like just yesterday. To look how back at how far I’ve come and how much I’ve grown is mind boggling and endearing. I never knew finding my spirituality would lead to so much and be so rewarding. I am so grateful as well for the SS I have physically as my “children”. Whenever I’ve talked to Satan and told Him I felt alone it’s crazy how He makes things come together and I truly have people close to me who look up to me because we’re united through Satan. It’s a truly beautiful thing.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
I was around a bunch of morons and jews. This damage takes a while to clean out of the soul. You stop seeing the world in black and white and realize, it was your attraction.

So why not attract something better? Attract the perfect person to you.

I don't remember anywhere in my posts in this thread asking for your advice. We are not in a relationship/friendship where I would welcome it either without a second thought.

Please also do not project your own life experiences and "solutions" to me in the illusion that I am of need of your help. I do not trust you at all. I never will, Aldrick.

Good evening.

Everytime you would come back to the groups,I always made you feel welcome. Other then the few times, we have talked here on the forums, which was trying to motivate each other, unless I'm forgetting something?

Also your logic is just plain stupid. "Hey Guys, all my friends are either pieces of shit or jews, but they told me Aldrick is a bad guy, so I dont think we should trust him."

That's like taking what Satans like from our enemies. I am glad the traitors you talk too, dont like me. Maybe you could, oh I dunno get to know me?

Instead you spit in my face and betray me. But it was all the other peoples fault right? Like now, I literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up, and you tell everyone here I am a piece of shit.

Maybe I should talk to them. Because they sound a hell of alot better then you.

There was an online warfare team. They came across, one of the joyofsatanexposed kikes. They harassed it for a while, until it let something out, it shouldn't.

It said, everyone of your off forum groups, we have infiltrated and placed one of our members in. You just dont even know.

I am aware of some other groups. They all mimic what mine was like. They have this member, that is like this phenomenal Satanist. That just glides around and gets unimaginable work done. That's the member of the jew cult.

Zola had everyone running around her. You would not believe the amount of work she would get done. She handled everything. I dont have alot of stuff saved, because she has it all.

You seem alot like me Magus. I can tell you are Gentile, but you have this jewish energy all over you, that is making you lose your mind. That's how I was, till I cleaned enough and got away.

So hopefully, you will recover from this and we can talk more then. Until then in not gonna waste my time with someone, who wants to run around discouraging others, telling them not to praise our Gods, and calling me a piece of shit for no reason.

Hello Aldrick,

you seem to have put a lot of thought into this post. It would be impolite of me to ignore it.

So I shall take my time and respond thoroughly and address every issue you have brought up.

You never made me feel welcome. If you said anything to me at all. You were never rude. But you never spoke to me much in the Yahoo groups or forums.

The text chats that we had on Skype, so many years ago, you stopped once you learned I was Chinese and that I was therefore incompatible with you, being a White Gentile.

You stopped conversing with me after that, because I had nothing you wanted. I could have given you my friendship and now I see that it was best that I didn't at the time. It hurt that you wanted a female companion for romantic interests but not a friend.

You only said encouraging things to me on the Yahoo Joy of Satan groups and some things here and there on the old and new forums. You never messaged me by sending emails over my Yahoo email account.

So stop acting like we were ever friends.
I never betrayed you.

YOU:
"Hey Guys, all my friends are either pieces of shit or jews, but they told me Aldrick is a bad guy, so I dont think we should trust him."

ME:
Don't put words in my mouth. Ever. I never said such words, in that order or any other, nor did I imply or impress such a message, EVER, to anyone privately through Facebook, email, on the groups or forums privately or publicly.

I have no Jewish friends.

Yes, my now -past friends are gone. I have no friends. Anyone claiming to know me or be my buddy, relative or friend is LYING and they are being exposed.
Their threads and stories having fucking holes in it. They don't know me. At all.

Neither do you, Aldrick.

YOU:
"That's like taking what Satans like from our enemies. I am glad the traitors you talk too, dont like me. Maybe you could, oh I dunno get to know me?"

ME:
Your words.
I don't "take" what Satan is like "from our enemies."
Don't impress or imply blatantly that is what I do.
Do not project YOU and YOUR IDEALS and BELIEFS onto me.
DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

I don't talk to traitors. I don't talk to anyone much, actually.
AT ALL. NOWADAYS.
I am busy.
What traitors?
Traitors to Satan? I don't "talk" or "befriend" such characters.

People don't like you?
Take it up with them or get used to it.

I don't want to know you. No thanks.
Not for me.
Not now, not ever.

I don't trust you.

I have a very strong gut feeling that bothers me greatly every time you respond to me, that makes me feel extremely uneasy and on high alert. And very wary of everything you say.
Especially in response to me.

YOU:
" Instead you spit in my face and betray me. But it was all the other peoples fault right? Like now, I literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up, and you tell everyone here I am a piece of shit."

ME:
I never spit or spat in your face.
I never betrayed you.

I never blame people and say it was their fault in this situation, whatever you think this situation is.

We are not friends.

Where is that post? Could you please quote it here with a link to that thread, where you " literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up"?

I never told anyone online or off that you are a "piece of shit."

That's YOUR language, not mine.

I do my best to refrain from swearing at people directly unless I am TALKING/WRITING about someone and I am cussing because I feel like I need to call them a name, cuss words or not.

I NEVER used cuss words to insult you or call you a name like "piece of shit."

YOU:
" Maybe I should talk to them. Because they sound a hell of alot better then you."

ME:
That sounds like a veiled threat. I don't take those lightly and I do not ignore them or call people bluff.

Do whatever you like. I'm not going to beg you not to talk to "them" whoever "they" are.

Why mention Zola/Zolaluckystar?

Are you implying that I am like her, are her, or are associated with her in some way?

You want to just gently slip that in your post so people might subconsciously associate me with her?

She and I are NOT the same person.

I do NOT agree with what she has done. I don't like or support her. She is Jewish. That is obvious in her energy and facial features. Especially in the eyes.

YOU:
"You seem alot like me Magus. I can tell you are Gentile, but you have this jewish energy all over you, that is making you lose your mind. That's how I was, till I cleaned enough and got away."

ME:
I am NOTHING like you, Aldrick.
I am myself, and I am fine with that.

I am definitely Gentile.
What Jewish energy? Do you mean SATANIC energy? Golden and beautiful and soothing?

What is making me lose my mind?
Not the Jewish energy. Not you.

I clean often enough, thank you for the implied advice.

Got away?

We are at War right now.

One can protect themselves and weather the storm. There is shelter under Satan's wings. But one must also stand strong in their own strength and abilities.

YOU:
"So hopefully, you will recover from this and we can talk more then. Until then in not gonna waste my time with someone, who wants to run around discouraging others, telling them not to praise our Gods, and calling me a piece of shit for no reason."

Recover from what?

I don't want to talk to you more than necessary, like in these public forums.

You've been answering my posts, and making your own comments.
You do what you want with your own time.

I do not discourage.

Please post these threads, posts, comments of mine where I discourage others.

I suggest things, from my own personal opinions.

I NEVER called you a "piece of shit."

Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

May Satan and the Gods bless you all.

Know yourself. Stay close to Satan. Trust yourself, and Satan.

In the end, everyone shows their true faces and they cannot hide anymore.
That is what the Al-jilwah says. Alone. Once i made it a daily practice to read the al-jilwah everyday at all times, my advancement became much faster . :)

The Al-Jilwah, although most helpful and are words of Satan, are not enough to help one advance faster.
That is one by Power Meditation, daily practice and applications of it, along with yoga and other individual discplines.

Being faithful, devoted and having a growing, close relationship with Satan (as he is the most important, being our Creator God) is extremely important. He alone guides us individually as to what we need and how to advance, along with our own reasoning, life experience, knowing ourself and intuition.

Studying Exposing Christianity by HPS Maxine Dietrich is helpful to de-program one from Christianity and help educate others (if it is safe to do so without putting oneself or their livelihood at risk). The more you know, the less your ignorance and the less chances you are able to be fooled by Christian retards or ignorant Christians.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Please quote what you mean "That is what the Al-Jilwah says. Alone."

Please be more clear and concise, provide links and resources so one can better understand what you are saying.

Thanks.

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
I don't remember anywhere in my posts in this thread asking for your advice. We are not in a relationship/friendship where I would welcome it either without a second thought.

Please also do not project your own life experiences and "solutions" to me in the illusion that I am of need of your help. I do not trust you at all. I never will, Aldrick.

Good evening.

Everytime you would come back to the groups,I always made you feel welcome. Other then the few times, we have talked here on the forums, which was trying to motivate each other, unless I'm forgetting something?

Also your logic is just plain stupid. "Hey Guys, all my friends are either pieces of shit or jews, but they told me Aldrick is a bad guy, so I dont think we should trust him."

That's like taking what Satans like from our enemies. I am glad the traitors you talk too, dont like me. Maybe you could, oh I dunno get to know me?

Instead you spit in my face and betray me. But it was all the other peoples fault right? Like now, I literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up, and you tell everyone here I am a piece of shit.

Maybe I should talk to them. Because they sound a hell of alot better then you.

There was an online warfare team. They came across, one of the joyofsatanexposed kikes. They harassed it for a while, until it let something out, it shouldn't.

It said, everyone of your off forum groups, we have infiltrated and placed one of our members in. You just dont even know.

I am aware of some other groups. They all mimic what mine was like. They have this member, that is like this phenomenal Satanist. That just glides around and gets unimaginable work done. That's the member of the jew cult.

Zola had everyone running around her. You would not believe the amount of work she would get done. She handled everything. I dont have alot of stuff saved, because she has it all.

You seem alot like me Magus. I can tell you are Gentile, but you have this jewish energy all over you, that is making you lose your mind. That's how I was, till I cleaned enough and got away.

So hopefully, you will recover from this and we can talk more then. Until then in not gonna waste my time with someone, who wants to run around discouraging others, telling them not to praise our Gods, and calling me a piece of shit for no reason.

Hello Aldrick,

you seem to have put a lot of thought into this post. It would be impolite of me to ignore it.

So I shall take my time and respond thoroughly and address every issue you have brought up.

You never made me feel welcome. If you said anything to me at all. You were never rude. But you never spoke to me much in the Yahoo groups or forums.

The text chats that we had on Skype, so many years ago, you stopped once you learned I was Chinese and that I was therefore incompatible with you, being a White Gentile.

You stopped conversing with me after that, because I had nothing you wanted. I could have given you my friendship and now I see that it was best that I didn't at the time. It hurt that you wanted a female companion for romantic interests but not a friend.

You only said encouraging things to me on the Yahoo Joy of Satan groups and some things here and there on the old and new forums. You never messaged me by sending emails over my Yahoo email account.

So stop acting like we were ever friends.
I never betrayed you.

YOU:
"Hey Guys, all my friends are either pieces of shit or jews, but they told me Aldrick is a bad guy, so I dont think we should trust him."

ME:
Don't put words in my mouth. Ever. I never said such words, in that order or any other, nor did I imply or impress such a message, EVER, to anyone privately through Facebook, email, on the groups or forums privately or publicly.

I have no Jewish friends.

Yes, my now -past friends are gone. I have no friends. Anyone claiming to know me or be my buddy, relative or friend is LYING and they are being exposed.
Their threads and stories having fucking holes in it. They don't know me. At all.

Neither do you, Aldrick.

YOU:
"That's like taking what Satans like from our enemies. I am glad the traitors you talk too, dont like me. Maybe you could, oh I dunno get to know me?"

ME:
Your words.
I don't "take" what Satan is like "from our enemies."
Don't impress or imply blatantly that is what I do.
Do not project YOU and YOUR IDEALS and BELIEFS onto me.
DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

I don't talk to traitors. I don't talk to anyone much, actually.
AT ALL. NOWADAYS.
I am busy.
What traitors?
Traitors to Satan? I don't "talk" or "befriend" such characters.

People don't like you?
Take it up with them or get used to it.

I don't want to know you. No thanks.
Not for me.
Not now, not ever.

I don't trust you.

I have a very strong gut feeling that bothers me greatly every time you respond to me, that makes me feel extremely uneasy and on high alert. And very wary of everything you say.
Especially in response to me.

YOU:
" Instead you spit in my face and betray me. But it was all the other peoples fault right? Like now, I literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up, and you tell everyone here I am a piece of shit."

ME:
I never spit or spat in your face.
I never betrayed you.

I never blame people and say it was their fault in this situation, whatever you think this situation is.

We are not friends.

Where is that post? Could you please quote it here with a link to that thread, where you " literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up"?

I never told anyone online or off that you are a "piece of shit."

That's YOUR language, not mine.

I do my best to refrain from swearing at people directly unless I am TALKING/WRITING about someone and I am cussing because I feel like I need to call them a name, cuss words or not.

I NEVER used cuss words to insult you or call you a name like "piece of shit."

YOU:
" Maybe I should talk to them. Because they sound a hell of alot better then you."

ME:
That sounds like a veiled threat. I don't take those lightly and I do not ignore them or call people bluff.

Do whatever you like. I'm not going to beg you not to talk to "them" whoever "they" are.

Why mention Zola/Zolaluckystar?

Are you implying that I am like her, are her, or are associated with her in some way?

You want to just gently slip that in your post so people might subconsciously associate me with her?

She and I are NOT the same person.

I do NOT agree with what she has done. I don't like or support her. She is Jewish. That is obvious in her energy and facial features. Especially in the eyes.

YOU:
"You seem alot like me Magus. I can tell you are Gentile, but you have this jewish energy all over you, that is making you lose your mind. That's how I was, till I cleaned enough and got away."

ME:
I am NOTHING like you, Aldrick.
I am myself, and I am fine with that.

I am definitely Gentile.
What Jewish energy? Do you mean SATANIC energy? Golden and beautiful and soothing?

What is making me lose my mind?
Not the Jewish energy. Not you.

I clean often enough, thank you for the implied advice.

Got away?

We are at War right now.

One can protect themselves and weather the storm. There is shelter under Satan's wings. But one must also stand strong in their own strength and abilities.

YOU:
"So hopefully, you will recover from this and we can talk more then. Until then in not gonna waste my time with someone, who wants to run around discouraging others, telling them not to praise our Gods, and calling me a piece of shit for no reason."

Recover from what?

I don't want to talk to you more than necessary, like in these public forums.

You've been answering my posts, and making your own comments.
You do what you want with your own time.

I do not discourage.

Please post these threads, posts, comments of mine where I discourage others.

I suggest things, from my own personal opinions.

I NEVER called you a "piece of shit."

You:

Also you:

Lol. Both sides of the mouth.

I didn't realize we talked more then on the groups, sorry for forgetting.

I was attempting to bring Aryan warriors together. I had to deal with alot of problems. People would turn on me, and try to overthrow me, which they admitted was all they wanted at the time.

Someone would purposefully stir people up. One by one, they would turn against me. Then I said the Hell with this, this group will never get above 9 people.

So I cut everyone I didn't feel, wasnt the end result. When I did that, everything calmed down and people stopped trying to over throw me.

The whole thing was a waste of time. I thought that people could just come together and fight the enemy. I was so very stupid in this.

You have no idea the Politics, to run something like that. Then I find out jews were involved, and it's like no wonder I was being fought every step of the way.

Now at least I see the issues. You're upset over that. I am sorry for what happened. I had a vision to create something, I tried and I failed. But, my intention was never to hurt you.

magus.immortalis said:
Usthepeople666 said:
magus.immortalis said:

Know yourself. Stay close to Satan. Trust yourself, and Satan.

In the end, everyone shows their true faces and they cannot hide anymore.
That is what the Al-jilwah says. Alone. Once i made it a daily practice to read the al-jilwah everyday at all times, my advancement became much faster . :)

The Al-Jilwah, although most helpful and are words of Satan, are not enough to help one advance faster.
That is one by Power Meditation, daily practice and applications of it, along with yoga and other individual discplines.

Being faithful, devoted and having a growing, close relationship with Satan (as he is the most important, being our Creator God) is extremely important. He alone guides us individually as to what we need and how to advance, along with our own reasoning, life experience, knowing ourself and intuition.

Studying Exposing Christianity by HPS Maxine Dietrich is helpful to de-program one from Christianity and help educate others (if it is safe to do so without putting oneself or their livelihood at risk). The more you know, the less your ignorance and the less chances you are able to be fooled by Christian retards or ignorant Christians.

https://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/EXPOSING_CHRISTIANITY_MAIN.html

Please quote what you mean "That is what the Al-Jilwah says. Alone."

Please be more clear and concise, provide links and resources so one can better understand what you are saying.

Thanks.
I will take care next time.
I meant like I got getting kicked backed again and again from "friends" and developing a close relationship with Satan did help a lot.
meditations from the power meditations page , did develop an inclination to certain meditations while I kept doing the 8 fold path and sticking to basic meditations.
But yes everyone is an individual and has different upbringing. I was raised up christian or anything of the enemy and wasnt really much aware of the other side and the effects it has on the mind .
But developing a close relation is the most essential , with Satan.
I will take care though
Take care brother ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back