Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You are my family

Satanic Path

I never thought One day I'd have found a place like this.
Every time I opened myself to you, I thought you would judge me or disappoint me, telling me that the way I am/exist Is wrong.
Well, that has never happened.
Of course, two or three people have been not this open minded to me, their ideas did not match mines.
But this Is not the point.
Most/ All of you have always been kind to me...you have never made me feel wrong.
And this Is what I've always been looking for... A safe place where, no matter how strange I am, people love me unconditionally.

I confess, when I told you I was gay, or that I like High heeled shoes, or that I feel both male and female, each One of you showed his love to me.
That made me feel on top of the world, because once again I had the proof that Joy Of Satan is my home.

When, on the Italian Forum, I talked about my dark side, my anger, my deep rancour towards the monsters who ruined my Life and made me desire my own death... everyone was fine with my hatred.
I was part of another Italian group for SS, and there everyone was goody-goody.
I've met bad people that would tell me my anger was wrong, and I had to move on.

How can you move on when you've been swept away and your enemies are living their empty lives as nothing had happened?

Once again, you, my family, showed my the truth and embraced me.

This Is why I can only say nice things about Jos, this Is way I thank Satan and Maxine everyday.

Without you, I would still be a self harmer and an alcoholic.

Or worse, I would be dead.
Satan and the HP taught me to love myself.
Yeah, sometimes depression knocks on my door, but everytime I fight It.
And I win.

I Just think to Satan and repeat his name in my mind and I feel Better, because I know I'm loved.

Here I can be me.

We were put here for a reason: become a God.
This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.
And all this thank to the great minds who created Jos.

I can't find words to tell you how I love you, how grateful I am towards all of you.

May Satan and the Gods bless you all.

Satanic Path said:

You're definitely not alone here.

I think being in the crap of the enemy had left you confused and lost and that'll just about do it for anyone who is trapped sifting through their lies and garbage. I think you're an old soul like the majority of us and may have had involvement with Satan and the gods in a past life and that's what lead you here just like it did many of us.

Not too long after HPS Maxine and the others freed our gods were a lot of us suddenly born. And to end up here in the same lifetime is most assuredly no coincidence. A lot of us were specifically reincarnated into this time to take direct part in this war and to fight for our freedom on Earth. We were meant to find each other, we were meant to regroup, to come together once more.

Rest assured you're home now, and let's keep it that way.

If you haven't dedicated to Satan yet, you should do so as soon as possible. This is a mandatory formality if you're to remain on this path and is a confirmation of your devotion as a member of our family. It confirms that you are officially part of this and recognize Satan as your true creator and father.

Satanic Path said:
Every time I opened myself to you, I thought you would judge me or disappoint me, telling me that the way I am/exist Is wrong.
Of course, two or three people have been not this open minded to me, their ideas did not match mines.
Most/ All of you have always been kind to me...you have never made me feel wrong.
And this Is what I've always been looking for... A safe place where, no matter how strange I am, people love me unconditionally.

I confess, when I told you I was gay, or that I like High heeled shoes, or that I feel both male and female, each One of you showed his love to me.
That made me feel on top of the world, because once again I had the proof that Joy Of Satan is my home.

When, on the Italian Forum, I talked about my dark side, my anger, my deep rancour towards the monsters who ruined my Life and made me desire my own death... everyone was fine with my hatred.
I've met bad people that would tell me my anger was wrong, and I had to move on.

How can you move on when you've been swept away and your enemies are living their empty lives as nothing had happened?

This Is why I can only say nice things about Jos, this Is way I thank Satan and Maxine everyday.

And I win.

I Just think to Satan and repeat his name in my mind and I feel Better, because I know I'm loved.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

I can't find words to tell you how I love you, how grateful I am towards all of you.

I am glad you have found comfort in the words of members here, clergy and laypeople alike.
However, I have to be the one to "burst your bubble" and tell you hard facts, hard truths that I have learned in my time here as a spiritual Satanist member, close to almost 10 years now.

People are imperfect. They can change over time. They never show you all their faces; they show you one of their faces and that is the face you know best. They show other people different faces, depending on their transaction, whether friendship, business or pleasure. Or something else.

Trust in Satan. I have been betrayed by two close family members and a host of other "friends" online and in person. There are people here in these forums and old Joy of Satan Yahoo groups that I looked up to, wished to emulate and thought that they were the best of Gentiles.

Of course, not everyone is like that, to show the public one face and then in private, show another.

I am advancing and becoming more open and psychic. To say that I have grown exponentially the past almost 4 months is something I never thought I had to go through. But I learned, through tears, stress and emotional and mental hardship, to trust in Satan alone. Only him. Not my Guardians, not my human "friends", just him.

I know I sound bitter and hurt. I am. But that's my reality, that's my life now: the things I deal with I couldn't do it without Satan, and Satan alone, along with some others.

But life, as these are indeed most interesting times, shows you hard lessons so you can learn from them and grow and move on.

Satan gave me strength and some gifts so I can endure, and continue to endure, tests and trials that would put someone out of commission within an hour, maybe a day. A week if they knew what to do and had resources.

Only with Satan could I do this and continue to do this.

People fall away when bribed with exorbitant amounts of money, and their true faces show.

People I looked to sought every avenue to separate me from Satan, for the past 10 years I have been dedicated. There are underhanded methods they use. But Satan stuck by me and I stayed with him.

Know yourself. Stay close to Satan. Trust yourself, and Satan.

In the end, everyone shows their true faces and they cannot hide anymore.

magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

I am glad you have found comfort in the words of members here, clergy and laypeople alike.
However, I have to be the one to "burst your bubble" and tell you hard facts, hard truths that I have learned in my time here as a spiritual Satanist member, close to almost 10 years now.

People are imperfect. They can change over time. They never show you all their faces; they show you one of their faces and that is the face you know best. They show other people different faces, depending on their transaction, whether friendship, business or pleasure. Or something else.

Trust in Satan. I have been betrayed by two close family members and a host of other "friends" online and in person. There are people here in these forums and old Joy of Satan Yahoo groups that I looked up to, wished to emulate and thought that they were the best of Gentiles.

Of course, not everyone is like that, to show the public one face and then in private, show another.

I am advancing and becoming more open and psychic. To say that I have grown exponentially the past almost 4 months is something I never thought I had to go through. But I learned, through tears, stress and emotional and mental hardship, to trust in Satan alone. Only him. Not my Guardians, not my human "friends", just him.

I know I sound bitter and hurt. I am. But that's my reality, that's my life now: the things I deal with I couldn't do it without Satan, and Satan alone, along with some others.

But life, as these are indeed most interesting times, shows you hard lessons so you can learn from them and grow and move on.

Satan gave me strength and some gifts so I can endure, and continue to endure, tests and trials that would put someone out of commission within an hour, maybe a day. A week if they knew what to do and had resources.

Only with Satan could I do this and continue to do this.

People fall away when bribed with exorbitant amounts of money, and their true faces show.

People I looked to sought every avenue to separate me from Satan, for the past 10 years I have been dedicated. There are underhanded methods they use. But Satan stuck by me and I stayed with him.

Hopefully I'm not one. I always thought you my little buddy. :)

Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

Welcome Satanic Path. You're so cute and innocent. I like that.

Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

Love to you brother! Many of us feel the same. I love that you say when depression knocks, you win. I too came from a self harming place. It’s been a long time, and I’ve been through many highs and lows. I never once resorted to self harm or wanting to commit suicide again. Keep removing those chains and healing, bit by bit, our lives are so unbelievably blessed by the truth. Congrats on taking the blue pill!

Ghost in the Machine said:
Satanic Path said:

You're definitely not alone here.

I think being in the crap of the enemy had left you confused and lost and that'll just about do it for anyone who is trapped sifting through their lies and garbage. I think you're an old soul like the majority of us and may have had involvement with Satan and the gods in a past life and that's what lead you here just like it did many of us.

Not too long after HPS Maxine and the others freed our gods were a lot of us suddenly born. And to end up here in the same lifetime is most assuredly no coincidence. A lot of us were specifically reincarnated into this time to take direct part in this war and to fight for our freedom on Earth. We were meant to find each other, we were meant to regroup, to come together once more.

Rest assured you're home now, and let's keep it that way.

If you haven't dedicated to Satan yet, you should do so as soon as possible. This is a mandatory formality if you're to remain on this path and is a confirmation of your devotion as a member of our family. It confirms that you are officially part of this and recognize Satan as your true creator and father.

Thank you, reading your words made me feel so Happy.
With this Corona Virus all my family Is at home, and I want the maximum privacy during my dedication.
I'm tired to wait, as I've been on this Path for 4 years, and day by day my love towards The Gods gets deep and deeper.
But I know the time will come.
Thank you for your beautiful words.
May Satan bless you!

Satanic Path said:

If you are lacking privacy then you can preform the dedication in your astral temple. This is what I did when I was newer until I finally had the opportunity of privacy given to me to preform the dedication physically. It will suffice for the time being and trust me when I say Satan understands your situation.

With the astral temple though there is no excuse to not be able to do the dedication ritual there, it only requires a relaxed and focused mind onto the astral, like detailed day-dreaming. Visualize through your eyes 'moving' and going through the motions in your astral temple to preform the dedication steps, try to see, feel or even smell your surroundings to make it as vivid as you can. It is like a semi-lucid dream while awake.

Sundara said:
Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

Love to you brother! Many of us feel the same. I love that you say when depression knocks, you win. I too came from a self harming place. It’s been a long time, and I’ve been through many highs and lows. I never once resorted to self harm or wanting to commit suicide again. Keep removing those chains and healing, bit by bit, our lives are so unbelievably blessed by the truth. Congrats on taking the blue pill!

Hi Sundara. I never had a problem with depression until less than a year ago. I have alot of do or die placements. So for me failure means death.

When I found out that I had let jews hood wink me. Because it was so dedicated, supposedly. Anyway.

It's not a fun place to be. I was always merciless to peoples weaknesses. After having experienced them, I could never make that mistake again.

Not with family at least. If you ever need anyone to talk too, know your family is here. Despite the trolls and immature.

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

I'm not your "little buddy."
So to be clear, please get that out of your head and out of the impressions of other sincere decent Gentiles.
We're not friends. Never was.
Never will be.
I have no friends online or off, no "buddies" online or off.
I will keep my opinions to myself about you, because it won't help contribute to the thread.

Aldrick said:
Sundara said:
Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

Hi Sundara. I never had a problem with depression until less than a year ago. I have alot of do or die placements. So for me failure means death.

When I found out that I had let jews hood wink me. Because it was so dedicated, supposedly. Anyway.

It's not a fun place to be. I was always merciless to peoples weaknesses. After having experienced them, I could never make that mistake again.

Not with family at least. If you ever need anyone to talk too, know your family is here. Despite the trolls and immature.

I have gone through periods of deep intense pain and transformation after entering Satanism, I’ve seen some pretty dark things for a youngen. These things were out of my control and inevitable, but Satan and the teachings of JOS had prepared me to face these things. When things got really bad, they did what they could. Their presence has been pronounced lately and I was provided with the bases to heal from this too. When things get hard, do know that they do hear you, and let it comfort you knowing that it’ll pass. It’s okay to feel and release deep deep pain. It’s human nature to avoid things that cause us pain, but sometimes we have to go through it to get out of it. In cases of things like PTSD, the lessons I learned in therapy were dire. This saved my sanity because I was going about it like it was just any other trauma but the thing that caused me true ptsd, I needed to go about this completely differently. I don’t know if you’ve got that or not but lmk and I’ll offer what I’ve learned.

Thanks for offering being someone to talk about these things with, right back at you. Through pain can come great transformation. Recently I was cornered by so many painful things that had stacked up, months ago, I finally had it, and something in me just broke fucking free. This led to a closer relationship to my guardian which led me to be posting on here and my life has flipped drastically in the last few months. Something happened that at the time felt like the end of the world, but really it was the beginning of a new life. Prior to this event though, I had watched people pass away, friends were dying left and right, my financial position was bad, and I was just cracking under pressure. Do or die though, a do or die attitude is a strong will to stand by what you believe like during war and fearlessness in the face of death, choosing death over joining the enemy. Not always bad. Self harming aspects though, like success or die inside, more reminds me of a Saturn Pisces trait.

Thank you! Reading your answers Just makes me feel peaceful and loved.
You are important to me, because you're the only ones who understand my soul and nature.
Hope you all unleash your inner God.
Love you.

When we've been so beaten down by the enemy and their goons our whole lives, it's hard to feel confident putting ourselves out there to other people, even if they are our own. But most of us are here for the same purpose, and we are here all trying to become better versions of ourselves, even when there are disagreements. It's all striving towards something better than what we've had to suffer for so long. We've all suffered through a lot of the same curses, a lot of the same enemy tricks and scheming. They don't want us around, and they definitely don't want us around each other.

I've lurked on and off for a long time because I've always had a fear of rejection. Every other part of society has rejected me, what if the people I feel are most like me reject me? It's not like that though. It's an empty fear.

Good luck on your path. It's not easy, but nothing worth a damn is easy.

magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

When we have been telling you over and over again to stop associating with idiots, you have been of course ignoring it and hanging around with idiots. This, harms your awareness of others. And decent and shit people can get taken in the negative alike.

Like the other time you described the people who have "betrayed" you, these were total worthless loons. At least from now on you learn smell the bad smell earlier and move away.

This broken trust you later project as some sort of universal teaching, but essentially, that is your own mistake. You made this experience your own by ignoring warnings. I hope you recover soon and you feel better.

This condition is not to be assumed as a universal in Satanism anymore than a woman who has had an abusive boyfriend has a right to call all men swine etc.

I just write this reply for general purposes.

Sundara said:
Aldrick said:
Sundara said:

I have gone through periods of deep intense pain and transformation after entering Satanism, I’ve seen some pretty dark things for a youngen. These things were out of my control and inevitable, but Satan and the teachings of JOS had prepared me to face these things. When things got really bad, they did what they could. Their presence has been pronounced lately and I was provided with the bases to heal from this too. When things get hard, do know that they do hear you, and let it comfort you knowing that it’ll pass. It’s okay to feel and release deep deep pain. It’s human nature to avoid things that cause us pain, but sometimes we have to go through it to get out of it. In cases of things like PTSD, the lessons I learned in therapy were dire. This saved my sanity because I was going about it like it was just any other trauma but the thing that caused me true ptsd, I needed to go about this completely differently. I don’t know if you’ve got that or not but lmk and I’ll offer what I’ve learned.

Thanks for offering being someone to talk about these things with, right back at you. Through pain can come great transformation. Recently I was cornered by so many painful things that had stacked up, months ago, I finally had it, and something in me just broke fucking free. This led to a closer relationship to my guardian which led me to be posting on here and my life has flipped drastically in the last few months. Something happened that at the time felt like the end of the world, but really it was the beginning of a new life. Prior to this event though, I had watched people pass away, friends were dying left and right, my financial position was bad, and I was just cracking under pressure. Do or die though, a do or die attitude is a strong will to stand by what you believe like during war and fearlessness in the face of death, choosing death over joining the enemy. Not always bad. Self harming aspects though, like success or die inside, more reminds me of a Saturn Pisces trait.

I basically have Aries, Scorpio and Pisces energy to the max. It has sorta manifested in two personalities. One that is dark and fearless and the other that acts like an emotional Child.

I go a while Feeling nothing and want to just go out and take out as much of the enemy, until they take me down. Then Switch to wanting Emotions and to care for others.

When Maxine Did my chart, she also compared mine to a friend of mine. She warned him, that I can be like two completely different people. He might only know one. Lol

This clash, creates alot of indecision. I think about someone, and I'm like stupid Bitch, I should beat you to death. The other side, is like oh no, I should apologize, so we can be friends.

This sensitive side, must be protected, like a cancer sign. But with pisces on the inside and Aries and scorpio on the outside. The problem is that I dont act like something, I AM BOTH.

I suppose since they are extremes, people either want to poke at me, and call me names, or whine and complain that I'm too mean. I have literally apologized to someone and them turn around and insult me and act aggressive the next day.

So both sides never seem to get anything done. My one ex girlfriend actually gave me two different names, because she was convinced I was split personality.

The one side would say, the weak little bitch gets in my way, no one cares, people are shit. Screw onto others before they screw onto you. The other would say, I have anger problems, and need to stop being a narcissist.

Things would be so much easier, if I could just be one person. If my mind wasnt torn into two, constantly battling the other. What people might not realize, when wondering why the back and forth. Is it depends which one is talking to them at the moment.

But the nice half, that is here now, would like to be your friend.

Decided to pop in and see what's going on here and while it's heartening for the most part, fucking wow.

Don't worry Aldrick, at the very least you've a buddy in me even though we've not spoken much. The effort you've put into progressing as a person is something I can plainly see.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

When we have been telling you over and over again to stop associating with idiots, you have been of course ignoring it and hanging around with idiots. This, harms your awareness of others. And decent and shit people can get taken in the negative alike.

Like the other time you described the people who have "betrayed" you, these were total worthless loons. At least from now on you learn smell the bad smell earlier and move away.

This broken trust you later project as some sort of universal teaching, but essentially, that is your own mistake. You made this experience your own by ignoring warnings. I hope you recover soon and you feel better.

This condition is not to be assumed as a universal in Satanism anymore than a woman who has had an abusive boyfriend has a right to call all men swine etc.

Hi H.Cobra, are you talking to me or to magus.immortalis?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

Hi HP HoodedCobra666,

I have not been hanging around with idiots since that post that I made back in middle 2019. I haven't been hanging out with people , online or off, actually. I chat here and there with "buddies" (who I no longer talk to or have a fun and light interaction with.)

I know there are decent Gentiles out there in the world. It's just that there's been a lot of shit people everywhere and after a while they all look alike, especially when they are all I have been dealing with in the past four months.

I recently learned, or was guided to see, not everyone is bad and there are decent Gentiles out there.

I am aware of the mistakes that I made in the past, and make here and there. I learn as I go along and I know I will keep making the same mistakes until I learn whatever I need to.

People criticize me and I listen, and see if it applies to me and if I can learn from it. No matter who it is from, and how cruel, sarcastic or downright mean it sounds. Maybe it's just their projecting at and on me because of their own shortcomings and insecurities. But if it's actually not that, then I consider what they are trying to tell me and if I can learn from it and get better.

Yes, I ignored warnings in the past.
I am learning to trust Satan and in turn, myself as time goes on.

I am recovering and feeling better. I have my days. I never felt more like myself and with purpose than nowadays.
Thank you for your concern.

Whatever that condition is, is called life. It may not be a universal in Satanism, but people have their own realities and struggles. I came online to these forums in the past, especially with those posts in 2019, to vent and air things out and I was guided to see my errors through the observations of members in these forums. It was a safe space for me back then.

I see the example you are trying to get across with the "men being swine" but I thought that was a bit strong.

Life hands everyone struggles. If I have more personal problems and struggles, I will bring them to Satan instead of airing them out here.

Thanks for your response.

Satanic Path said:

And I win.

Here I can be me.

This Idea amazes me.
Litterally.

I have a purpose.
I have a Goal.

Love you as well brother. You always have us to ask for guidance as well as the Gods/Goddesses when you're feeling down. It happens to all of us and it can be difficult, but as @Ghost in the Machine said, we all found this path, where we all belong.

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:

So to be clear, please get that out of your head and out of the impressions of other sincere decent Gentiles.
Never will be.
I will keep my opinions to myself about you, because it won't help contribute to the thread.

Oh, I had no idea you felt that way. Oh well your loss.

Satanic Path said:
You are important to me, because you're the only ones who understand my soul and nature.
Love you.
...And nothing can replace those lessons learned,
As I stood with my brothers on the side of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtiz5m0VcYw

Does anyone feel the need to drink some beer, put up some plasterboard, chop down some trees and have a macho wrestling match to get off all of the lovey-dovey-ness of this post? :p I'm only joking. I don't know if I ever replied to you and helped you, but it is nice to know that actual and real works and help are appreciated.

Jack said:
Satanic Path said:
Love you.
...And nothing can replace those lessons learned,
As I stood with my brothers on the side of the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtiz5m0VcYw
I make no apologies (again) for sharing a song from this album!
Týr - Ride
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/tr/bythelightofthenorthernstar.html#7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw78NYAv05g
(Although, I am not liking that upside-down ALGIZ Rune glyph there.)

magus.immortalis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
magus.immortalis said:

Thanks for your response.

I totally understand what you mean I wish you a fast emotional recuperation, these things can be boggling and trying. Just remember in the end of the day the Gods are always there.

Satanic Path said:
Love you.

My outer God is released all over the place. What you talking bout?

Lol.

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:

Never will be.

You know now.

It's not my loss, nor is it yours. It simply is.

magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

That is what the Al-jilwah says. Alone. Once i made it a daily practice to read the al-jilwah everyday at all times, my advancement became much faster . :)

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Never will be.

You know now.

I was around a bunch of morons and jews. This damage takes a while to clean out of the soul. You stop seeing the world in black and white and realize, it was your attraction.

So why not attract something better? Attract the perfect person to you.

mercury_wisdom said:
magus.immortalis said:
Satanic Path said:

Why would we not trust our gaurdians. Do you mean our gaurdian demons or your parentS?

Really? Because my grandfather was a lvl 33 Mason and a multi millionaire. He invited me to come along, and said he would make me rich.

I didn't want to be around the jews. If they found me out, it could have been very dangerous. So I refused his offer, and worked shit jobs, to stay loyal to Satan.

So no, everyone doesnt do this or that. Whatever losers immortalis has been around, has misshapen his concept of reality.

There are Loyal SS here, that would go to the death. I am one of them. He doesn't know my life walking with Satan for 15 years now, nor anyone else's.

Hail Satan!!

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:

You know now.

I was around a bunch of morons and jews. This damage takes a while to clean out of the soul.

Try living with one as your "sibling" for 18 years (same gentile mother different fathers, mine was gentile, theirs was a jew, I was firstborn).

It is very debilitating and they were literally insane, made family life absolute torture to the most near life-threatening extremes, cops, ambulances, law, mental institutions, screaming, crying, blood, knives, it was a living nightmare 365 days a year for so many fucking years, never a single peaceful night of sleep. Their soul was so rotten and disgusting I couldn't stand being in the same room with it, the hatred was so fiercely soul ingrained. I rather would've been an orphan but that's just the shit some people fight through I guess.

I'm surprised I never once even thought to ask Satan for help on it all those years, it took me right when I was about to crack and do something drastic that I was guided to a place to live. Where I am now has been a fucking miracle to me and I'm doing several hundred times better, but I'm still cleaning shit out and recovering and likely will be for several more years. I just keep doing sun square after sun square among other cleanings and trying to push through. A lot of hangups to work through and who knows how far along I would be by now if I never had to deal with that garbage. But that's planet Saturn and the enemy for you...

I'm just glad someone understands just how awful it is to even be in their vicinity.

Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:

You know now.

I was around a bunch of morons and jews. This damage takes a while to clean out of the soul. You stop seeing the world in black and white and realize, it was your attraction.

I don't remember anywhere in my posts in this thread asking for your advice. We are not in a relationship/friendship where I would welcome it either without a second thought.

Please also do not project your own life experiences and "solutions" to me in the illusion that I am of need of your help. I do not trust you at all. I never will, Aldrick.

Good evening.

Satanic Path said:

Not too long after HPS Maxine and the others freed our gods

What does it mean? I have come around this sentence in many posts but cannot really understand it. How were the Gods trapped and how were they freed? Like was it their soul that was trapped by the Reptilians? or was it something else?

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
You know now.

I don't remember anywhere in my posts in this thread asking for your advice. We are not in a relationship/friendship where I would welcome it either without a second thought.

Please also do not project your own life experiences and "solutions" to me in the illusion that I am of need of your help. I do not trust you at all. I never will, Aldrick.

Good evening.

I dont really care if you trust me or not. I've been here alot longer then you. As well as the numerous problems you ran into, that I wont mention.

I guess you have this inflated opinion about yourself. But here's some advice. Try looking around a little. No one cares.

Nikois666 said:
Satanic Path said:

Not too long after HPS Maxine and the others freed our gods

What does it mean? I have come around this sentence in many posts but cannot really understand it. How were the Gods trapped and how were they freed? Like was it their soul that was trapped by the Reptilians? or was it something else?

They were mostly cursed with binding spells for the most part as far as I'm aware and this likely was a spiritual debilitation to them in that they were forced under the whims of the enemy. Maxine and the others destroyed these bindings to free them and their souls.

Aldrick said:
Sundara said:
Aldrick said:

I basically have Aries, Scorpio and Pisces energy to the max. It has sorta manifested in two personalities. One that is dark and fearless and the other that acts like an emotional Child.

I go a while Feeling nothing and want to just go out and take out as much of the enemy, until they take me down. Then Switch to wanting Emotions and to care for others.

When Maxine Did my chart, she also compared mine to a friend of mine. She warned him, that I can be like two completely different people. He might only know one. Lol

This clash, creates alot of indecision. I think about someone, and I'm like stupid Bitch, I should beat you to death. The other side, is like oh no, I should apologize, so we can be friends.

This sensitive side, must be protected, like a cancer sign. But with pisces on the inside and Aries and scorpio on the outside. The problem is that I dont act like something, I AM BOTH.

I suppose since they are extremes, people either want to poke at me, and call me names, or whine and complain that I'm too mean. I have literally apologized to someone and them turn around and insult me and act aggressive the next day.

So both sides never seem to get anything done. My one ex girlfriend actually gave me two different names, because she was convinced I was split personality.

The one side would say, the weak little bitch gets in my way, no one cares, people are shit. Screw onto others before they screw onto you. The other would say, I have anger problems, and need to stop being a narcissist.

Things would be so much easier, if I could just be one person. If my mind wasnt torn into two, constantly battling the other. What people might not realize, when wondering why the back and forth. Is it depends which one is talking to them at the moment.

But the nice half, that is here now, would like to be your friend.
Should you be concerned that you might have bipolar disorder or multiple personality disorder ?

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
Never will be.

You know now.

It's weird to go MGTOW on your satanic friends.

magus.immortalis said:
Aldrick said:
magus.immortalis said:
You know now.

Good evening.

Everytime you would come back to the groups,I always made you feel welcome. Other then the few times, we have talked here on the forums, which was trying to motivate each other, unless I'm forgetting something?

Also your logic is just plain stupid. "Hey Guys, all my friends are either pieces of shit or jews, but they told me Aldrick is a bad guy, so I dont think we should trust him."

That's like taking what Satans like from our enemies. I am glad the traitors you talk too, dont like me. Maybe you could, oh I dunno get to know me?

Instead you spit in my face and betray me. But it was all the other peoples fault right? Like now, I literally asked if we were friends to cheer you up, and you tell everyone here I am a piece of shit.

Maybe I should talk to them. Because they sound a hell of alot better then you.

There was an online warfare team. They came across, one of the joyofsatanexposed kikes. They harassed it for a while, until it let something out, it shouldn't.

It said, everyone of your off forum groups, we have infiltrated and placed one of our members in. You just dont even know.

I am aware of some other groups. They all mimic what mine was like. They have this member, that is like this phenomenal Satanist. That just glides around and gets unimaginable work done. That's the member of the jew cult.

Zola had everyone running around her. You would not believe the amount of work she would get done. She handled everything. I dont have alot of stuff saved, because she has it all.

You seem alot like me Magus. I can tell you are Gentile, but you have this jewish energy all over you, that is making you lose your mind. That's how I was, till I cleaned enough and got away.

So hopefully, you will recover from this and we can talk more then. Until then in not gonna waste my time with someone, who wants to run around discouraging others, telling them not to praise our Gods, and calling me a piece of shit for no reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back