Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

I have a question about the base chakra.

How can you tell if energy you are feeling is from the chakra, or from the nearby prostate instead?

retrograde said:

How can you tell if energy you are feeling is from the chakra, or from the nearby prostate instead?
The chakras in the body, the chakras in the soul, the physical organs, the astral energies, and the hormone glands, are all connected together and work together. The prostate works together with the base chakra and the sacral chakra.

Thanks for first answer.
I do rtrs now I understand.
Otherwise sorry for that but I have another question about "black magic".
How it actually works?
What this work needs? Name of someone or photo? I mean, does it work if I know someone from the internet only?
What is the connection between the "victim" and the negative energy and the toughts?
Thanks.

retrograde said:

I think it's different for everybody in how they interpret it, but I'm sure the general feeling of energy is felt all the same by everyone.

For me personally when I focus on any chakra or direct energy to it, I'll feel a kind of tingly pleasant sensation like a small high-tone vibration where the chakra is located.

I am doing spiritual warfare training. I accidentally do one more day's flame meditation.So visualization training should have been done in the 10th day, but I started it at the 11th day. Does it change the effect?

Hi ♥
I'm Mel, 18. Very recently started getting into satanism (and about 2 years for NS and all that good shit). I'm not a full blow believer or anything, I'm more of an agnostic. But I want to find religion again and I believe at about 25% or so that all this could be real (which is a lot to me at least) and I want to believe in this.

Anyway, little story before I ask my questions.

Been an atheist for years until I was 12. Where I became a christian for "fun" (but I did 50% believe it could be real). I believed in the occult and that kind of stuff. I had during that phase a very strong spiritual experience with Zeus and Athena. That turned me in a split second to a hellenic polytheist. I had no way to question it. So I believed.

Stayed that for years. I had a spiritual experience with Hermes and Odin throughout then. And more with Athena. She was my 'patron'. I had weird experiences with Hades, Dionysos, Apollo, Sekhmet and Seth. Maybe even with Hera, Artemis and Thor.

I became an atheist again at 15. I had probably no weird experiences at all at that age. At all. Last summer I had a weird experience with "satan" (maybe it wasn't him). And I've had weird experiences with "him" ever since. Including with lesser demons.

~~
I've read through the site and haven't really found most of the answers to my questions. So here I am.

-what are the other names/versions of athena, zeus, odin, hermes, hades, Dionysos, apollo and seth (I've found Sekhmet)?
-and why would they make themselves known to an average christian 12 yo girl? And what does it mean if Athena chose to be somewhat of a patron to me?
-why did I have most of my exp with greek gods when I'm nordic/celtic?
-why did I have these experiences with these exact demons?
-Odin invited me to worship him and the nordic gods at 13? what does that mean?

Ghost in the Machine said:
retrograde said:

I think it's different for everybody in how they interpret it, but I'm sure the general feeling of energy is felt all the same by everyone.

For me personally when I focus on any chakra or direct energy to it, I'll feel a kind of tingly pleasant sensation like a small high-tone vibration where the chakra is located.

I've felt two other chakras and they never felt this way. When I work with these other two, I just feel "knots," but what I'm feeling around the base chakra is similar to what you described, and it is a radiating & comfortable energy. The more focus put into it the more frequently it radiates and the more powerful the radiating becomes. It's like a "glowing". Thank you for taking the time to respond. Take care, be well & good fortune to you!

It is okay to be from an agnostic background as many of us came from a background of lies and a total loss of spirituality.

What you describe here, shows that the Gods have been trying to call you out. This can happen because of past lifetimes spent and due to ancestry reasons relating to the Gods, which is a very common thing for many White people.

The Ancient Greeks were essentially quite the same in regards to their Pantheon as there were Celts or many others, and they all followed a similar procedure and all had the same end, which was the Magnum Opus and the elevation of the soul, and development of psychic powers, latent by today's standards. All the Gods, besides the cultural aspects of human beings such as language differences, were the same ancestral Gods commonly worshiped.

Affinity and attraction to specific Demons can be from emotional reasons to a past life of friendship and devotion to a specific God, and this manifests in the next life.

melmelxmoon said:
Hi ♥
I'm Mel, 18. Very recently started getting into satanism (and about 2 years for NS and all that good shit). I'm not a full blow believer or anything, I'm more of an agnostic. But I want to find religion again and I believe at about 25% or so that all this could be real (which is a lot to me at least) and I want to believe in this.

Anyway, little story before I ask my questions.

Been an atheist for years until I was 12. Where I became a christian for "fun" (but I did 50% believe it could be real). I believed in the occult and that kind of stuff. I had during that phase a very strong spiritual experience with Zeus and Athena. That turned me in a split second to a hellenic polytheist. I had no way to question it. So I believed.

Stayed that for years. I had a spiritual experience with Hermes and Odin throughout then. And more with Athena. She was my 'patron'. I had weird experiences with Hades, Dionysos, Apollo, Sekhmet and Seth. Maybe even with Hera, Artemis and Thor.

I became an atheist again at 15. I had probably no weird experiences at all at that age. At all. Last summer I had a weird experience with "satan" (maybe it wasn't him). And I've had weird experiences with "him" ever since. Including with lesser demons.

~~
I've read through the site and haven't really found most of the answers to my questions. So here I am.

-what are the other names/versions of athena, zeus, odin, hermes, hades, Dionysos, apollo and seth (I've found Sekhmet)?
-and why would they make themselves known to an average christian 12 yo girl? And what does it mean if Athena chose to be somewhat of a patron to me?
-why did I have most of my exp with greek gods when I'm nordic/celtic?
-why did I have these experiences with these exact demons?
-Odin invited me to worship him and the nordic gods at 13? what does that mean?

How can you recover damaged, lost, or hypnotically scrambled memory? I know in some cases when we're talking about mind control or hypnosis that pieces of memory can be re-located into a category in the brain that has nothing to do with the original memory. For instance, you think of something (could be anything) and then the memory will just pour out. Or words, phrases, symbols, etc can help you access it.

Is this something the gods might want to help with? When I used to use drugs I would remember a lot of things that I had forgotten. Verifiable memory.. please don't insult me and question my ability to judge the integrity of my own memories. Drugs are the only thing that ever worked for me, or dumb-luck (random chance).

Hello!
I have a question concerning Asuras and Devas. In Zoroastrian religion (which is proto-Christianity created by Jews to destroy Persian Empire from within) the most important God, Ahura Mazda is the main God and an Asura. So are Asuras bad? I'm so confused on this topic .. Because I read on some sites that Asuras were considered evil and on some I read that they are good. So what are Asuras? Are they angels? From what I've read on this site (and oh boy, that's a lot of stuff to read) the angels are in reality grey aliens portraying themselves as good. But I've also read that important Gods in the European's pantheon are considered as Asuras (Ases). So perhaps Asuras are Gods, not angels? I always thought that Asuras and Devas were Angels and Demons. Perhaps they are Gods and Demons? And both are good?
I know that Zoroastrianism tried to completely eradicate the cult of Mithra (it is mentioned that after Alexander the Great subjugated Iran the cult of Mithra was long gone) which was cult of our Father Satan. But on the other hand I've heard from one person that is a follower of Zoroastrianism that they worship Mithra and he's the patron of cattle. Perhaps they couldn't destroy the cult of Mithra completely so instead they demoted Mithra to a secondary role below the Ahura Mazda. But who is Ahura Mazda?

Thank you very much for answers, Hail Satan and our Gods!

Does anyone have that thread URL to high quality versions of sigils and symbols?

My question, Does anybody remember me from Yahoo groups? I mainly talked amongst the teens because I was a kid then. User tag Catrinasyla. I know that was a while back. But I didn't post a lot. I was into goth and emo stuff back then so I'd sometimes write poetry related to that. And I made a few posts asking how to join hell's army and some of you walked me through how to do the dedication ritual while living at home with strict xian parents. It's been a while :) I'm not a super social individual so I'm probably not easily remembered. But I would like to make some friends here and just talk with you guys. It's refreshing to talk to other true Satanists. I don't know anybody in my personal life that is a Satanist. My cousin used to be one bit she strayed away. it's kind of a Lonely Road not having any friends who believe in what I do, I mean...I like my friends and all but most of them are atheists and they don't really believe in anything so I can't really talk with them about deep and meaningful things. It's made me kind of lonely I guess and needed to seek out my true family and try to connect. So that's why I went to find our Yahoo group only to read it was gone, So now I'm here. What's up you guys? All serious situations in the world right now aside, how are you all doing?

Weles said:
All you have to know is that Zoroastrianism is all nonsense and lies created by the enemy purposefully as a cultural weapon to ruin anyone who tries to follow it. The same as the christianity and islam that they made later. So it is 100% waste of time and energy to be trying to dig through it and trying to make any sense from any of the pieces. Don't worry about what Zoroastrianism says because it's nonsense.

retrograde said:
Watch this 3 minute video with picture scans of this guy's brain.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kca9nPfEbsE
You can see the parts of the brain that are turned off. So maybe it activated some other section for a short time and showed you some memory, but it also probably did more harm to the brain and blocked them away even worse.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Weles said:
All you have to know is that Zoroastrianism is all nonsense and lies created by the enemy purposefully as a cultural weapon to ruin anyone who tries to follow it. The same as the christianity and islam that they made later. So it is 100% waste of time and energy to be trying to dig through it and trying to make any sense from any of the pieces. Don't worry about what Zoroastrianism says because it's nonsense.
I don't really care about it, it's that one guy I'm talking to who thinks that Zoroastrianism is the Aryan religion. I tried to convince him that it's basically proto-Christianity to no avail :roll:

Question about "Justice"

With the increase in daily RTRs and returning curses/ aura cleansing and empowering, I've noticed a lot of things (blockages, shortcomings, etc) being revealed to me, and a feeling of relief as I deal with them.
However, there's one big one that is really annoying me, because I don't know where to start. I'm really bad at forgiving. How bad?

Years back, as a teen running into the JoS website ( not coincidentally as I know now), I created a thoughtform using the website's instructions and directed it towards a neighbor that wouldn't stop dogging me and challenged me to a fight for simply walking through the neighborhood to and from work. Him flicking my baphomet necklace was the trigger. I programmed it to scare him, but I didn't specify how, and that same night his house burned badly. I believe he escaped through his bedroom window as it was broken. He would never approach me and would avoid interactions with me afterward. So in short, it worked.

How do you forgive? When someone wrongs me (calling me a bad name doesn't usually do it depending on optics), the feeling of anger, like a slow boil, lingers. When is it fine to take justice into your own hands? As we rid ourselves of this jewtrix, more of our innate power will be stimulated. Knowledge can save me from regrets.

Thanks in advance

Hi quick question I hope i don't sound stupid but does anyone know around what year(s?) the aliens who didn't like humanity start corrupting our main religion?

And also

What are the other religions that were here before Christianity got its nasty mits all over everything?

So im guess basically asking for a sort of timeline of our people

Thank you all
Hail Father Satan

Indina said:
Hi quick question I hope i don't sound stupid but does anyone know around what year(s?) the aliens who didn't like humanity start corrupting our main religion?

And also

What are the other religions that were here before Christianity got its nasty mits all over everything?

So im guess basically asking for a sort of timeline of our people

Thank you all
Hail Father Satan

Technically some 4,500-5,500 years ago but it didn't really 'fly off' until around 2,000 years ago. The furthest point I believe was around 5,500+ years ago where Elohim (Reptiloids) were attacking our civilizations with their nuclear weaponry on Earth and would come down and corrupt human tribes, preaching cannibalism and other disgusting parasitic filth, prompting worship to them and sacrifice. From there xianity started to develop somewhere in-between.

As far as I know there were no other religions before xianity, but after xianity other related garbage started to develop in which they generally were no better than xianity. Our 'religion' here was not a religion way back when to us, it was just a lifestyle, it was our normal way of life. We revered our gods with respect and admiration and that was about it really. The prospect of 'religion' didn't come until later on with xianity.

Is there a way to use runes to cast and attach a spell to a stone?

Like say if i wanted to protect someone id want to enchant the stone with a rune and give it to them to keep or wear

How would i do that? Is it possible?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
94n said:
Does anyone have that thread URL to high quality versions of sigils and symbols?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12604
These?
This is awesome. Thanks for bringing this to light. Somehow missed this.

HI
im newbie here

i just want to ask if this medallion is safe?
my friend found this medallion and he give this to me

there has a symbol of reversed eye of providence
so i research search information about this medallion and i found its called 7 archangels medallion

what should i do with this thing?
may i throw this thing away or keep it?

ET3IYWsUcAAomdg

kaparakoko666 said:
HI
im newbie here

so i research search information about this medallion and i found its called 7 archangels medallion

ET3IYWsUcAAomdg

This is a talisman of jewish origin. 7 is the number of death and the wearer is supposed to be 'blessed' with the 7 names of the 7 archangels of which are actually human hating thoughtforms that instill curses.

Destroy it or get rid of it.

kaparakoko666 said:
HI
im newbie here

ET3IYWsUcAAomdg
It's trash.

Gabi1234 said:
I don't understand why people don't answer me I need to know what a pact with satan is doing he takes us for his own but what more ?

The dedication ritual is really just a formality of sorts, it shows your devotion to Satan and the renouncing of enemy garbage in order to become part of the Satanic family. The purpose of the blood is to connect your soul to this devotion to give power and ensure how serious you are and it's kind of like a 'bridge' for Satan to free your soul from the enemy crap.

When I did my dedication ritual so long ago I had this immense feeling of a weight being lifted off of my soul. I felt blissful, happy and at peace for the first time in my life. Of course some might not feel or experience anything at all or something different might be felt, it's different depending on the individual, but the dedication ritual is valid.

Gabi1234 said:
I don't understand why people don't answer me I need to know what a pact with satan is doing he takes us for his own but what more ?
It's not a pact it's a dedication, with the dedication you will become a Spiritual Satanist. You will work on advancing yourself and work for Satan on destroying the jewish energetic grid that kept people bound for centuries. You don't get anything for free like the media tells you.

"Thoth is with the powers of Hell." (From site)

Is Thoth the same as Ganesha? I need to figure this all out. Who are Ganesha and Kartikeya in Satanism?

I have another question about RTRs

First I can't find the link to the most recent round of mantras to take. All I found was the "final RTR", is that all we do in SS anymore? If there is still a RTR page we need to bookmark I can't find it on my own :p

Gabi1234 said:
Sorry that I'm asking this here but it's about the third eye what this mean now vizuzle the third eye point like the bright sun can you explain this to me?
You immagine your third eye like a little sun on your forehead.

ER057H3F41R said:
"Thoth is with the powers of Hell." (From site)

Is Thoth the same as Ganesha? I need to figure this all out. Who are Ganesha and Kartikeya in Satanism?

Thoth rules the middle/fourth chakra of the soul. Ganesha, with his bija mantra Gam/Gaum is more related to the crown. According to David Frawley, his mantra can be used to free the soul and ensure favourable outcomes out of workings.Kartikeya is Satan, as you can see from the sermons on here. Kartikeya is also called Skanda, Murugan, Kumara, etc. You can use these names on the search engine of this forum to find a great variety of sermons about them.

Gabi1234 said:
Sorry that I'm asking this here but it's about the third eye what this mean now vizuzle the third eye point like the bright sun can you explain this to me?

The purpose of this thread if for asking questions in general, you don't have to be sorry.

Visualizing is what you naturally do when you try to remember what something looks like, or when you're day dreaming. This just means visualize like that but on purpose and with a specific visual. It's just a mental image in your mind that you create, thus visualization.

Close your eyes and picture that your third eye in the centre of your forehead is shining brightly, as if it was a tiny white sun or star in your forehead. That's all there is to it.

Sono nuovo di qua leggendo Itajos ho deciso di iscrivermi... Ho bisogno di risposte tante domande e a tante cose che mi sono successe puoi aiutarmi?

Deny said:
Sono nuovo di qua leggendo Itajos ho deciso di iscrivermi... Ho bisogno di risposte tante domande e a tante cose che mi sono successe puoi aiutarmi?

Abbiamo molti membri italiani che saranno in grado di rispondere alle tue domande. Puoi anche creare una discussione nei nostri subforum italiani e porre le tue domande lì.

Siamo sicuramente qui per aiutare e assistere i nuovi membri, quindi sei libero di porre qualsiasi domanda tu abbia.

Indina said:
Is there a way to use runes to cast and attach a spell to a stone?

Like say if i wanted to protect someone id want to enchant the stone with a rune and give it to them to keep or wear

How would i do that? Is it possible?
Yes. Just get a stone that corresponds to the rune, and vibrate it into the stone for some number of times. You can also paint the rune onto the stone if you want to. Do a working of atleast 40 days and focus the energies into the stone, programming them to do what you want (in this case to protect the person).

Hola disculpen soy nuevo y vivo en Venezuela, seré breve, desde pequeño me eh visto atraído por el satanismo y eh simpatizado mucho con los demonio, pero necesito un guía que me ayude a entrar como tal a este mundo, por favor necesito ayuda... Gracias

Lucían Le Chevalier said:
Hola disculpen soy nuevo y vivo en Venezuela, seré breve, desde pequeño me eh visto atraído por el satanismo y eh simpatizado mucho con los demonio, pero necesito un guía que me ayude a entrar como tal a este mundo, por favor necesito ayuda... Gracias

Hola. Leíste el sito español principal? http://www.alegriadeenki.com/

Esto es el forum general y tienes que hablas el inglés aquí. Si no conoces el inglés o si quieres hablar español, tienes que ir al forum español. https://ancient-forums.com/viewforum.php?f=25

No hay mediadores en el Satanismo Espiritual, pero somos a tu disposición si tienes alguna pregunta.

Is the foundation meditation does it help with what exactly And how do I know when I am ready to move objects when practicing the hand chakras how often should it be done

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back