Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Egypt, the black race and the black subraces.

Sunny

Before:

Faraone.jpg

img131.jpg

egizio.jpg

anubi.jpg

luxor2.JPG

piramidi_001.jpg

Today:

donne_egitto_640.jpg

EGITTO_(F)_1122_-_Governo_dimissioni_o_no.jpg

donne-tahrir.jpg

File:Flickr_-_DavidDennisPhotos.com_-_Tourists_at_Temple_of_Carnac_posing_for_someonelse.jpg

Egypt-Logo.jpg

Jews are known to have ruined and enslaved all the peoples of this planet. Egypt was one of the most developed peoples of this planet before the enemy took control. Now the Egyptians live in total misery and 80% are muslims and 20% are xian. I have a question, what difference is there between ancient Egyptians and Arabs? Because the Egyptians of today are mixed largely with Arabs. I want your opinions about my friends. I just want Egypt to go back to being the developed and powerful it once was but this time it has to be forever. Hail Satan Forever!

Very ancient Egypt was white. The pharaohs had blonde/red hair. Then they left, the blacks came and adopted the teachings. I’m not sure how it became almost entirely Arab and mooslim.

Master said:
Before:

Faraone.jpg

img131.jpg

egizio.jpg

anubi.jpg

luxor2.JPG

piramidi_001.jpg

Today:

donne_egitto_640.jpg

EGITTO_(F)_1122_-_Governo_dimissioni_o_no.jpg

donne-tahrir.jpg

File:Flickr_-_DavidDennisPhotos.com_-_Tourists_at_Temple_of_Carnac_posing_for_someonelse.jpg

Egypt-Logo.jpg

Jews are known to have ruined and enslaved all the peoples of this planet. Egypt was one of the most developed peoples of this planet before the enemy took control. Now the Egyptians live in total misery and 80% are muslims and 20% are xian. I have a question, what difference is there between ancient Egyptians and Arabs? Because the Egyptians of today are mixed largely with Arabs. I want your opinions about my friends. I just want Egypt to go back to being the developed and powerful it once was but this time it has to be forever. Hail Satan Forever!
It is saddening to see Egypt being attacked and ruined the way it is. I am Egyptian. Ancient Egyptian were aryans and caucasians but were mixed because of enforced enemy brainwashing of pissslam and Xianity. With our RTRs we will make sure to make the whole world to a greater place not just Egypt.

I believe egypt was important to some blacks as evidenced by the race awakening ritual (which kind of confuses me) but I also believe that it was mostly white and lead by mostly whites. The greatest race on earth created one of the greatest civilizations in history.

In ancient Egypt, the white population was a minority, with a population of 30% or less white people. The modern Egyptian people are morphologically exactly the same as the Arabs and are not white. They are an afro-asiatic version of the black race and the Arab nation. The ancient Egyptian aristocracy was largely white, and whites would rule the people with the aristocracy, they helped the public in occultism, science, advanced technology. There were some black gods who helped with these issues.

>we wuz kangz n shiett fam

No, the Egyptians were brown skinned Caucasoids, like the Bedouins. Not black Negroids. IIRC one Pharaoh hated blacks so much that he wore sandals with depictions on them so he would step on them. Modern Egyptians have more black blood in them than the ancient ones because of race mixing with Nubians that destroyed their civilization.

The racial spirit of white Ancient Egypt rests in Ireland, which until recently with the internet, has been tamed with xianity and victimisation/oppression from the British regime. The Irish are descended from the Aryans who fled Egypt and became the "Celts" in Iberia(Spain), Brittany and the British isles.

The racial situation in the old Aryan kingdoms and lands should begin the proper process of mending when the Gods return, then Egypt should stem with power and beauty once more. Until then, the enemy will try hard as they have been with places like Iran, to destroy what came before. The current Gentile populace in Egypt have a deep connection to the land they have lived in through racial culture, this doesn't exclude Africans- if we fight hard- Egypt and all of the old Eastern lands should be the first to give up the abrahamic jeboo doctrines as the Demons seek to reclaim their old Kingdoms, the Pyramids. Such a phenomenon would rally Europe and the Americas, and of course Asia and Africa too, as many xtards mode of doubt is through Egypt. The weakness of the jews grip could never remove the greatest symbols of our Gods, and the situation of the black race there in terms of this topics focuses shall be like what it once was, the centre of African, Asian and Aryan ascension in their ever lit purity under the Gods. The True capital of Earth.

The Triple A Human Species.

The fact that the Egyptian priesthood taught to Blacks and brown-skinned people it doesn't mean that Egyptians were black. Egyptians were White, fair-skinned and the Sahara was green before nuclear war and Phaeton's destruction. (Just like the Gobi was, as deserts didn't exist). The most accomplished black disciples of the Egyptian priesthood, as HPS Shannon related, were the Yoruba people and the Dogon people. No xtard archeologist painting hieroglyph with brown skin is ever going to fool a SS.

Stormblood said:
The fact that the Egyptian priesthood taught to Blacks and brown-skinned people it doesn't mean that Egyptians were black. Egyptians were White, fair-skinned and the Sahara was green before nuclear war and Phaeton's destruction. (Just like the Gobi was, as deserts didn't exist). The most accomplished black disciples of the Egyptian priesthood, as HPS Shannon related, were the Yoruba people and the Dogon people. No xtard archeologist painting hieroglyph with brown skin is ever going to fool a SS.
This shows why the planet Mars is all deserted.

Thank you all for your answers, I now have a clearer idea of how things stand with the ancient Egyptian civilization and the wonderful Pyramids.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back