Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Book suggestions?

fixme

Hi!
Here I want to ask about you all, what books you suggest for me to learn about magic, knowledge, ancient Gods, symbols, etc etc (everything that spiritual)?
I read files and all, but I need knowledge about everything but only authentic source.

I bought a book accidentaly that contains summon jew angels and jew characters. it was a mistake, but I am new at book reading actually, didn't knew what it's all about, lol...
Idk, maybe I'll sell it or something. It's a little handbook about some spells. but useless.
Yeah, reading is all about experience and all, but there is nothing bad about asking for more experienced readers that already know some good sources.

I don't know if I should read typical "dark" "left hand" books from some random sites. Yeah, they are experiences and all, and I want to live my experiences in the past about reading for myself, but first, I wanna asking some of you if there is some standards, some books that "everyone should" read in a first place who is dealing with magic or knowledge about life, ourself, our soul... etc.
I am just interested in good suggestions.

fixme said:

This is extremely difficult to do if you're not aware enough. You're not going to find any books on the 'outside' that have any real exact information, most of any truths will be allegories and references, but nothing solid. Sometimes the opposite of the truth will be said as well and it's up to your interpretation to know what's being said behind the words in a book and how they are actually supposed to be meant.

What's important to know is to never take everything that is said as literal or 100% truth. There's a lot to work around considering how the enemy thoroughly prevents books of the truth being published or brought out to the public. Misinformation can be more dangerous than no information.

fixme said:
Hi!
Here I want to ask about you all, what books you suggest for me to learn about magic, knowledge, ancient Gods, symbols, etc etc (everything that spiritual)?
I read files and all, but I need knowledge about everything but only authentic source.

I bought a book accidentaly that contains summon jew angels and jew characters. it was a mistake, but I am new at book reading actually, didn't knew what it's all about, lol...
Idk, maybe I'll sell it or something. It's a little handbook about some spells. but useless.
Yeah, reading is all about experience and all, but there is nothing bad about asking for more experienced readers that already know some good sources.

I don't know if I should read typical "dark" "left hand" books from some random sites. Yeah, they are experiences and all, and I want to live my experiences in the past about reading for myself, but first, I wanna asking some of you if there is some standards, some books that "everyone should" read in a first place who is dealing with magic or knowledge about life, ourself, our soul... etc.
I am just interested in good
Everything you want to know about what you ve mentioned above is here
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Why don't you try the hundreds of pages of the websites inside http://www.Satanisgod.org

Instead of just whatever random garbage that any dummy chooses to put in a book to try to sell it and make money from. Most books you find will be completely worthless and nonsense. Few books have some very valuable information, but mixed together with some parts that are not accurate. So you have to already know what the truth is before you read the book, so you can filter out the garbage and only take the real information from it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Why don't you try the hundreds of pages of the websites inside http://www.Satanisgod.org

Instead of just whatever random garbage that any dummy chooses to put in a book to try to sell it and make money from. Most books you find will be completely worthless and nonsense. Few books have some very valuable information, but mixed together with some parts that are not accurate. So you have to already know what the truth is before you read the book, so you can filter out the garbage and only take the real information from it.

maybe becaouse I feel like weird I only read someone other's collection of information from books.
Also the library is full of jew and nazi stuff and less about spirituality. It's weird.
Symbols file is the same since 6+years for example. Why we not improve every meditation and file with knowledge?
Informations are important for the news.

fixme said:

maybe becaouse I feel like weird I only read someone other's collection of information from books.
Also the library is full of jew and nazi stuff and less about spirituality. It's weird.
Symbols file is the same since 6+years for example. Why we not improve every meditation and file with knowledge?

We’re not gonna hand everything to you on a silver platter and kiss your ass. All of the JoS material and sister sites contain what you are looking for. If you don’t like the “Jew and Nazi stuff” don’t read it.

I think the Satan's PDF Library is awesome.
So, well, thank you all.

Every book that you think that isn't corrupted, but like Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf, you need to be able to divide the bullshit from the truth

ahana666 said:
Every book that you think that isn't corrupted, but like Hitler wrote in the Mein Kampf, you need to be able to divide the bullshit from the truth
Dude what does your signature mean? What happened to that girl, if I may ask?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
fixme said:

We’re not gonna hand everything to you on a silver platter and kiss your ass. All of the JoS material and sister sites contain what you are looking for. If you don’t like the “Jew and Nazi stuff” don’t read it.

fixme, read the joy of satan encyclopedia, it has tons of information on spirituality. however, its best u get educated on the juus and nazi stuff for you to have the proper few point on our situation. its not weird, its highly important that u get the fire lit under your ass to do more for mankinds future, your gods, the planet, and yourself.

every so often i watch the documentary hellstorm to really get myself riled up to incite myself into action.

Young Faith said:
ahana666 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack

Young Faith said:
ahana666 said:

https://cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/12/illegal-immigrant-in-sweden-repeatedly-desecrates-11-year-old-terror-victims-grave-and-police-do-nothing-about-it/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back