Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS uniform

Silent Sword

This is mostly fanciful, not really a serious post, but lately I've been having these "visions" of myself wearing a SS uniform. I look good in a SS uniform, really good (smirk).

I'm not sure if it's premonition, or just because we've been doing the Race Awakening rituals, but it feels great. I keep "seeing" this senario where myself, a few people I know, and many more are together and seem to be planning something.

Have any of you experienced anything similar?

Have you done a Past Life regression trance yet? You may find an interesting answer to these visions in it if you haven't already. However, expect nor presume nothing when you enter the trance.

Silent Sword said:
This is mostly fanciful, not really a serious post, but lately I've been having these "visions" of myself wearing a SS uniform. I look good in a SS uniform, really good (smirk).

I'm not sure if it's premonition, or just because we've been doing the Race Awakening rituals, but it feels great. I keep "seeing" this senario where myself, a few people I know, and many more are together and seem to be planning something.

The better we perform our duties, faster they come :)

I'm with Stormblood here, I think 100 years is exaggerating.

To Luis, I wish I knew where to get one. But my play pretend days are behind me.

To Scion of Atlantis, I have but what I saw took me back to Ancient Egypt and I was so amazed that I snapped out of my trance. I've been meaning to do it again to visit my most recent past life.

Silent Sword said:

It's funny you mention this, I've had dreams like this too. But lately they've been off. More towards evacuating or getting to locations with other SS rather than just being present as a SS.

It's odd. And with what's going on right now I almost see something like that happening.

I also doubt it'll be 100+ years in the future, lol. Or at least I hope. We're blasting through barriers the enemy took centuries to make, and now the world is also paying attention to what's going on. I could be wrong, but I see the 4th reich forming within the next decade. Years if we're lucky.

I have the same visions, about 2 or 3 fews weeks, I thought I just "seeing things" .

I see myself In a Brownshirt uniform like this
oqbq2xk27sb41.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back