Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why don’t all whites have blond hair blue eyes?

When satan create us, he choosed the point of Egypt, and then we spreeded all over the world, the reason black exist, is because they were more adapted to live in africa and South america, and white exists because we don't needed black skin to protect us by the sub, the reason there are people with differents traits is because some of them had sex with demons, as you can check in this link:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html.

Also gods are ET, for this reason there are so much books full of agods on ancient egypt, and temples arehas lived god's homes. which they stayed there for visiting humans. Athene ,for example, has lived with her virgins whose create for her every year a coat. I hope I've been useful.

Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:
Hitler's hair looks brown in any picture I've seen of him ever.

If his hair is blonde, then my hair is blonde, as I have brown hair with blonde highlights and blonde roots.

Remember that photographing technique back then weren't as accurate as they are today. Anyway, those who have meet him astrally seem to relate he is dark blonde.
Fair enough, I won't pretend to know all the answers. I still don't personally believe that hair/eye colors besides blue eyes and blonde hair can't be pure Aryan though. A certain ethnicity of Aryan sure.

Again with this? If you have an inferiority complex towards people with blonde hair and blue eyes it's only your fault. There are plenty of Jews with blue eyes and blonde hair, plenty of arabs with blue eyes and blonde hair (no, I'm not talking only about Yezidis), so shut up before making us divided and argue between who's white and who's not.

you can easily find a person that looks German with blonde hair and blue eyes and later find out that he's a fucking kike.

:lol:

Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:

If his hair is blonde, then my hair is blonde, as I have brown hair with blonde highlights and blonde roots.

Remember that photographing technique back then weren't as accurate as they are today. Anyway, those who have meet him astrally seem to relate he is dark blonde.
Fair enough, I won't pretend to know all the answers. I still don't personally believe that hair/eye colors besides blue eyes and blonde hair can't be pure Aryan though. A certain ethnicity of Aryan sure.

And BTW, Julius Ceasar was dinaro-med / atlanto mediterranid ( you can check ;) go in a forum of classification! All the serious and good people in classification will answer you Dinaro-med / Atlanto Mediterranid - looked a tipical Italian )

There are other roman imperators that had brown hair and/or brown eyes, so, go learn something

Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:

Actually sorry, I didn't mean Julius Ceasar but Augustus Caesar.

ahana666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:

Again with this? If you have an inferiority complex towards people with blonde hair and blue eyes it's only your fault. There are plenty of Jews with blue eyes and blonde hair, plenty of arabs with blue eyes and blonde hair (no, I'm not talking only about Yezidis), so shut up before making us divided and argue between who's white and who's not.

you can easily find a person that looks German with blonde hair and blue eyes and later find out that he's a fucking kike.

:lol:
No need to throw a hissy-fit, we're all talking like adults here. Believe it or not, we are all allowed to have our own opinions on things. Members of the clergy disagree all the time, if you read enough sermons you would know this is a fact - and guess what, these disagreements make us stronger as a whole in the end.

In my original post I mentioned instances where other members of the clergy posted conflicting information with HPS Maxine's post in this thread, and that I still lean towards the other HP's opinions on the matter. There is nothing wrong with this, and if you think there is then you have some de-christianizing you need to do IMO.

ahana666 said:
Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:

And BTW, Julius Ceasar was dinaro-med / atlanto mediterranid ( you can check ;) go in a forum of classification! All the serious and good people in classification will answer you Dinaro-med / Atlanto Mediterranid - looked a tipical Italian )

There are other roman imperators that had brown hair and/or brown eyes, so, go learn something

Actually, in Roman times, most Roman natives didn't have tan skin. Now most Italians have tan skin. So it's highly unlikely the first emperors looked like the typical Italian.

Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:

Aryan is like a big candy package that has all White people inside. What you call pure is nothing but a candy with the Nordic taste. All other White candies are Aryan too, since they belong to the White package. Let's not confuse race with subrace and ethnicity, and not the original blueprint with today's regressions.

Stormblood said:
Bigot Boy said:
Stormblood said:

Aryan is like a big candy package that has all White people inside. What you call pure is nothing but a candy with the Nordic taste. All other White candies are Aryan too, since they belong to the White package. Let's not confuse race with subrace and ethnicity, and not the original blueprint with today's regressions.
Well said, brother.

Stormblood said:
ahana666 said:
Bigot Boy said:

Actually, in Roman times, most Roman natives didn't have tan skin. Now most Italians have tan skin. So it's highly unlikely the first emperors looked like the typical Italian.

We are talking about skull structure, not pigmentation,there's no pigmentation in the photos. In some records it's said that an Imperator had 'Wine eyes' (brown).

It's scientifically impossibile that Europe was only of blondies and blue eyed people years ago. I don't believe in it. It's a crappy bullshit to divide us.

c71430d59d932a76f83b6823d2c741bf.jpg

portrait-roman-old-naples.jpg

469px-Gian_lorenzo_bernini_selfportrait.jpg
( Greatest sculptor in Rome )

just search 'roman portraits paintings'

So.. are you going to say now that Italians were always mixed and MUH ROMANZ was a fully nordic guy with blonde hair and blue eyes? come on.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The truth is because very few Whites are pure White anymore.

When Ghengis Khan invaded South Eastern Europe from Asia, the Asians raped many women. This was centuries ago, but this has left many Whites with dark hair and brown eyes.

Both Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler along with many Third Reich Leaders had darker features, but knew the pure White traits, and along with eugenics, they were working to purify the White race. SS men and women had to present a family tree and had to prove Aryan ancestry.

If the war hadn't interrupted, within 2 generations, Hitler's racial purity program would have wiped out an enormous amount of illnesses and genetic diseases.

Satan, Lilith, Azazel and many others of our Gods are pure White.

Most of us humans are a bit mixed, but this goes way, way back in most cases, hundreds of years.

I have dark hair and brown eyes. 2 of my kids have blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Jew has been working relentlessly to destroy the pure blonde seed of our race. Once that is gone, the race goes extinct.

We Whites should have every right to employ eugenics and to purify our race.

Like I wrote, the majority of people are a bit mixed, but most of us do have the genes to breed upward.

Please don't get hang ups like some idiots and double digit IQs over being racially 100 percent pure. Like I wrote, few of us are. Even the top Nazis, few were 100 percent pure. We just need to focus on repairing our White race.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Ottone I Di Baviera founded the Roman Empire.

Gengis Khan wasn't even born

Otton_I_Wittelsbach.jpg

Mhh he doesn't look blonde at all.

Gengis Khan wasn't even born.

There are a lot of self-portraits of people before Gengis Khan was even born. I see a problem here..

ahana666 said:
It's scientifically impossibile that Europe was only of blondies and blue eyed people years ago. I don't believe in it. It's a crappy bullshit to divide us.
Bro, reading this, I think you misunderstood me. We are taking the same stance on this.

I mentioned that certain ethnicities of Aryan may have been fully blue eyed/blonde haired because HP Cobra stated in a sermon years ago that the Nords were so. Like you, I am also fully against the idea that only blonde haired/blue eyed whites are pure blooded. If anything, they are a specific ethnicity of whites - don't misunderstand me in thinking I'm saying a superior ethnicity. Just like how Mongolians and Chinese have different characteristics, but they are pure blooded Asians all the same. It's common knowledge that living in different geographic locations will cause slight adaptations to the environment over long periods of time. I would not doubt that certain ethnicities of full blooded Aryans of the past were of certain hair colors/eye colors as groups, as well. Like red haired Irish folk.

HP Mageson also wrote about how the Nazis had a long list of different ethnicities of Aryans, as Hitler wanted to preserve all of these unique ethnicities. Note however that each of these ethnicities are all full blooded Aryans at their core [IMO].

ahana666 said:
Stormblood said:
ahana666 said:

We are talking about skull structure, not pigmentation,there's no pigmentation in the photos. In some records it's said that an Imperator had 'Wine eyes' (brown).

First of all, Italy after the Roman Empire has been dominated by many population depending on the area. The subraces you chose didn't even exist when the Roman Empire was born but came into being later. In Italy people used to be fair-skinned to medium-skinned, not light brown (tan).in those times.

If we go to Egypt, we find out that all pharaohs and their queens were blue-eyes, fair-skinned redheads, with zero exceptions aside from the Grey usurper and murderer Akhenaton and his bloodline, who thankfully was done away with fast enough.

Let's not feed from the jewish cauldron of misinformation. I could go to Asia and paint the skin of Japanese Emperors white and make other forgeries to make them seem White, like the kikes ordered xtard people to do with Egyptian paintings in Egypt. What makes you think it isn't the same about the portraits you found?

HPS Maxine has several years of research on her side, not to mention communication with the Gods. I don't doubt her words, as I have no reason to.

ahana666 said:
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
The truth is because very few Whites are pure White anymore.

When Ghengis Khan invaded South Eastern Europe from Asia, the Asians raped many women. This was centuries ago, but this has left many Whites with dark hair and brown eyes.

Both Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler along with many Third Reich Leaders had darker features, but knew the pure White traits, and along with eugenics, they were working to purify the White race. SS men and women had to present a family tree and had to prove Aryan ancestry.

If the war hadn't interrupted, within 2 generations, Hitler's racial purity program would have wiped out an enormous amount of illnesses and genetic diseases.

Satan, Lilith, Azazel and many others of our Gods are pure White.

Most of us humans are a bit mixed, but this goes way, way back in most cases, hundreds of years.

I have dark hair and brown eyes. 2 of my kids have blonde hair and blue eyes.

The Jew has been working relentlessly to destroy the pure blonde seed of our race. Once that is gone, the race goes extinct.

We Whites should have every right to employ eugenics and to purify our race.

Like I wrote, the majority of people are a bit mixed, but most of us do have the genes to breed upward.

Please don't get hang ups like some idiots and double digit IQs over being racially 100 percent pure. Like I wrote, few of us are. Even the top Nazis, few were 100 percent pure. We just need to focus on repairing our White race.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Otton_I_Wittelsbach.jpg

There are a lot of self-portraits of people before Gengis Khan was even born. I see a problem here..
Ahana, we have been on this earth for thousands of years and don't know so much about our past. I don't think that saying that originally we were all nordic is a way of dividing us, that just seems like a mental barrier you create yourself based on feeling inferior.

ahana666 said:

Otton_I_Wittelsbach.jpg

Race mixing happened before Genghis Khan ,
The Roman Empire Imported warriors from
North Africa(Berbers) ,middle East ,Africa to serve Them those Units Married mixed & raped European (war Captives).
and of course there was (((Merchants))) in Rome also some of them mixed with European.

Then the Muslim came (Arabo-afriko-judaic) army
Raped Spain for 800 YEARS
Raped Sicily southern Italy 260 YEARS

Then Genghis Family came Turko-Mongols
Raped eastern europe and south east Europe and they reached Norway and Finland they call
them samis or lappid they are black hair people with Asiatic Eyes

so the black hair and Black eyes white face appeared in Europe . .

other than that is mixed
*red hair is royal

sonnenkraft said:
ahana666 said:

Otton_I_Wittelsbach.jpg

North Africa(Berbers) ,middle East ,Africa to serve Them those Units Married mixed & raped European (war Captives).
and of course there was (((Merchants))) in Rome also some of them mixed with European.

Raped eastern europe and south east Europe and they reached Norway and Finland they call

other than that is mixed
*red hair is royal

meh man , for me people that still say that blonde hair and blue eyes means Aryan for sure are dumbasses, I'm fucking pissed off by ignorant people like that, the first thing in consideration to pick is the SKULL and the bloodline of your family. Are we fucking going to say that negroes are the only pure race now :lol: The Vikings also described some of their Gods as dark haired and dark eyed. 98% of Ancient Greek pottery depictions are dark haired/dark eyed. Maxine said that two of her children are blonde and blue eyed, so they are mixed now because her mother has dark pigmentation? Most people of this forum seem like they have an inferiority complex that blocks them to be proud about their race. Negroes are all pure-blooded? They look like monkeys.

sonnenkraft said:
ahana666 said:

Otton_I_Wittelsbach.jpg

other than that is mixed
*red hair is royal

And we are not talking about black hair and black eyes. We are talking about brown/light brown/dark blonde features.

I can also relate to the fact that jet black hair and pitch black eyes come from mixtures, it's always like that.

But we are talking about brown/light brown and dark blonde. You all need to understand that pigmentation is much more than just a simple thing

sonnenkraft said:
ahana666 said:

/quote]

What you said here basically means that you think that we all have a portion of Semitic blood, well, if you think that Spaniards and Italians are now part Semitic be sure that they also mixed with the nordic people ;) - still, it's wrong. None of us that look Aryan, and by looking Aryan I mean : The bone structure, the Jaw, the Skull and the measures of their facial features has Semitic blood or Arab blood, I live in Italy you know? I know what Italians look like, come here, and see how the people is, it's not what they depict in Images 'UH ITALIANS ARE ARABS!!', come here and take a trip on the Mountains, and see how is the people there ;)

Brown, Light brown, very Dark brown or less Dark brown, light blonde, all the way to Platinum, and hues of what we call "Redhead" (basically a strawberry blonde) all exist and are native in Europe, and are White and European.

Blue, grey, ice grey, hazel, brown, dark brown, green, mixes of the above, are also native in Europe. The blue aspects are closer to the core.

Black in eyes or hair, can be European, provided everything else in the person is European and not Asiatic, which is the case for millions of perfectly fine European people who carry the recessive traits mentioned above. In these cases, the type of hair and the shape of eyes can be more important than the color [and the shape of the face and skull] to evaluate how much White one is.

The extent of tentativeness in the European gene pool is to be seen on the example, and not on a general rule, as two people may have jet black hair, one coming from Asiatic strain, and another from some rectified European strain, making one having a little Asiatic, and the other one European.

Even some admixtures which are nonsensical and thousands of years old have been successfully absorbed in the European gene pool without ruining it or affecting anything major. But this has to be put under control in the future so that all European sub-races which exist can live and maintain their blueprint, which in most cases is exceptionally successful, and very good. Which is why the enemy is not satisfied and wants to turn everyone into a fully mixed hybrid beyond recognition that is centuries old mixed repeatedly.

Europeans have also hair going all from straight, to a little kinky, to mild curls, with the least European [but still present in some Europeans and currently absorbed, but quite rare to find in a "Clear View", see the Metal singer Dio for an example of this] being a very powerful ring curl. This with other features may indicate African strain, under conditions which more than one traits add up.

There is no single characteristic that can make someone or not make them a European in regards to hair and eye color solely. A jew fitting the "Aryan" colors stereotype may just be the lowest jew and nothing but the result of incessant mixing. A person having the "Non traditionally Aryan" characteristics can be far more clear blooded than some which have Nordic characteristics. A full evaluation is required.

Long story short everyone in Europe is European except of Jews, and belongs to a respective sub race category. The most "Clear" characteristics appear in the Nordish types, but that does not mean many Nordic types are also not highly Asiatic and so forth.

There is no need to worry about this, everyone is White, and sufficiently White enough to fill in the category of White or of European descent. The rest are details. Character is also very important. Look like a viking a be a slave of the jew, and one's blood doesn't matter for shit.

ahana666 said:
What you said here basically means that you think that we all have a portion of Semitic blood, well, if you think that Spaniards and Italians are now part Semitic be sure that they also mixed with the nordic people ;) - still, it's wrong. None of us that look Aryan, and by looking Aryan I mean : The bone structure, the Jaw, the Skull and the measures of their facial features has Semitic blood or Arab blood, I live in Italy you know? I know what Italians look like, come here, and see how the people is, it's not what they depict in Images 'UH ITALIANS ARE ARABS!!', come here and take a trip on the Mountains, and see how is the people there ;)

Italy+spain are not Semitic i just wanted to explain what the invasion did from historical view (and yes bone structure is important)
lets assume that Italy population is 100
then 98.5 Aryans
and 1.5 goes for Semitic people(invasion + what Roman empire did).

let's stick with what Hp cobra wrote:-
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Brown, Light brown, very Dark brown or less Dark brown, light blonde, all the way to Platinum, and hues of what we call "Redhead" (basically a strawberry blonde) all exist and are native in Europe, and are White and European.

Blue, grey, ice grey, hazel, brown, dark brown, green, mixes of the above, are also native in Europe. The blue aspects are closer to the core.

Black in eyes or hair, can be European, provided everything else in the person is European and not Asiatic, which is the case for millions of perfectly fine European people who carry the recessive traits mentioned above. In these cases, the type of hair and the shape of eyes can be more important than the color [and the shape of the face and skull] to evaluate how much White one is.

The extent of tentativeness in the European gene pool is to be seen on the example, and not on a general rule, as two people may have jet black hair, one coming from Asiatic strain, and another from some rectified European strain, making one having a little Asiatic, and the other one European.

Even some admixtures which are nonsensical and thousands of years old have been successfully absorbed in the European gene pool without ruining it or affecting anything major. But this has to be put under control in the future so that all European sub-races which exist can live and maintain their blueprint, which in most cases is exceptionally successful, and very good. Which is why the enemy is not satisfied and wants to turn everyone into a fully mixed hybrid beyond recognition that is centuries old mixed repeatedly.

Europeans have also hair going all from straight, to a little kinky, to mild curls, with the least European [but still present in some Europeans and currently absorbed, but quite rare to find in a "Clear View", see the Metal singer Dio for an example of this] being a very powerful ring curl. This with other features may indicate African strain, under conditions which more than one traits add up.

There is no single characteristic that can make someone or not make them a European in regards to hair and eye color solely. A jew fitting the "Aryan" colors stereotype may just be the lowest jew and nothing but the result of incessant mixing. A person having the "Non traditionally Aryan" characteristics can be far more clear blooded than some which have Nordic characteristics. A full evaluation is required.

Long story short everyone in Europe is European except of Jews, and belongs to a respective sub race category. The most "Clear" characteristics appear in the Nordish types, but that does not mean many Nordic types are also not highly Asiatic and so forth.

There is no need to worry about this, everyone is White, and sufficiently White enough to fill in the category of White or of European descent. The rest are details. Character is also very important. Look like a viking a be a slave of the jew, and one's blood doesn't matter for shit.

I'm mostly German with light golden brown hair. and blue grey eyes, so I got kinda close but not quite :lol:
I do remember however reading that there are some Gods with dark hair and eyes and some Gods with reddish/strawberry blonde hair, and some with blonde and blue eyes. so not ALL the Gods have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back