Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An idea for how the Gods could be easily proven to exist

SilentFlame

It would be very simple. If Cobra, Maxine, Mageson, etc, are able to directly communicate with the gods at will through telepathic abilities or astral projection of some kind, and if the gods are capable of reading the thoughts of JoS members or astral projecting/remote viewing to observe their location, only a few steps would be needed.

First, any site member could think of a 5 or 6 digit numerical code in their mind which nobody could possibly guess. Then they could ask one of the HPs to communicate with one of the Gods or a Demon spirit on Earth and ask that Demon to either read the JoS member's mind or astral project and view a spot where they have written down the code physically. Then that demon would go to inform an HP who can reliably communicate with, and they would relay the code back to the person who thought of it despite having not received any physical evidence.

This would constitute essentially perfect proof very easily, and show that the HP undeniably must have used a supernatural power to obtain this information. As long as at least one of the HPs can consistently communicate with the Gods in a reliable way mostly free from interference, there is no way this could fail to work. As a result, i think we should do this on a large scale, as it would be a very easy way to spread evidence of the existence of the Gods and recruit many new members to the website. It is hard for me to think of any downsides to such a thing. So, what do you all think? Is it a good idea? Is there a reason it wouldn't work that i wasn't able to think of? I hope this was a valuable suggestion. I don't exactly have any advanced spiritual abilities that let me astral project or see some sort of spiritual plane or speak telepathically, so a more mundane idea like this seemed like much more common sense to me.

I don’t think people understand how busy the HPs are. They are literally swamped with things they do for JoS, the forums here, keeping up with their own spirituality and own lives like anyone else. They don’t have time for something like this, and let’s face it, not everyone who comes here is worthy, nor is everyone going to desire to spiritually advance etc.

So what if they did do that hypothetically((which it wouldn’t happen)). a random person comes and says prove that the gods exist, then the HPs do it, then a while later that person is doing nothing to develop themselves nor for Satans agenda. so then what was the point? it’d be a fat waste of time.

The JoS puts factual knowledge on the table and people either take it or leave it. Satan does not necessarily *need* anyone who doesn’t want to be here out of their own free will or desire.

I can email the HPs/HPSs and tell them my number. No matter what you come up with, there will always be trolling "arguments" to counter what you say, and sometimes even in the bright, broad, clear face of obvious, actual, real proof. Besides, everyone of importance has more than too much work to do to play around with silly Childish games. I understand what you mean, but it just wouldn't work.

ConsistentMeditator said:
It would be very simple. If Cobra, Maxine, Mageson, etc, are able to directly communicate with the gods at will through telepathic abilities or astral projection of some kind, and if the gods are capable of reading the thoughts of JoS members or astral projecting/remote viewing to observe their location, only a few steps would be needed.

First, any site member could think of a 5 or 6 digit numerical code in their mind which nobody could possibly guess. Then they could ask one of the HPs to communicate with one of the Gods or a Demon spirit on Earth and ask that Demon to either read the JoS member's mind or astral project and view a spot where they have written down the code physically. Then that demon would go to inform an HP who can reliably communicate with, and they would relay the code back to the person who thought of it despite having not received any physical evidence.

This would constitute essentially perfect proof very easily, and show that the HP undeniably must have used a supernatural power to obtain this information. As long as at least one of the HPs can consistently communicate with the Gods in a reliable way mostly free from interference, there is no way this could fail to work. As a result, i think we should do this on a large scale, as it would be a very easy way to spread evidence of the existence of the Gods and recruit many new members to the website. It is hard for me to think of any downsides to such a thing. So, what do you all think? Is it a good idea? Is there a reason it wouldn't work that i wasn't able to think of? I hope this was a valuable suggestion. I don't exactly have any advanced spiritual abilities that let me astral project or see some sort of spiritual plane or speak telepathically, so a more mundane idea like this seemed like much more common sense to me.

You need to try and stay focused on the Final RTR.

It's not a good time. We are going through a critical time, and everyone's focus must be on the spiritual war. Guess the Gods are much busy as well

If you're struggling with trust issues Why not try to communicate with the Gods and ask them yourself? The Gods don't only speak to the Hps, they will speak to anyone advanced enough to hear. The Hps have advanced enough so they can hear our Gods and follow their instruction. It will take hard work and some doing to get to that point, but you can start small. Ask Father to show you a sign and practice working on your chakras and meditating to open up for a sign. But don't be fooled any being can readily sway you into thinking that they are of father Satan, always make them swear they are of Satan, If you hear a being speaking to you at all. And I know it may be hard to trust people in this day and age. But I truly believe that the Gods speak to our Hps. And they wish the best for us all.The Hps became Hps for a reason, because thet wanted to help us by spreading the knowledge The Gods gave them. The enemy will always try to plague your mind with doubts every step of the way, as you try to advance. Just make sure to fight back against those doubts. It's the enemy's mission to turn you away, you have to advance to become close to our Gods, part of advancing is removing doubts and fears and retraining how you view things. Once you can do that you'll see there's no reason to make our Hps prove anything. And you'll see there's no reason to have them ask the Gods anything for us, we can do that ourselves.

...and then they dance around in a circle 8 times chanting "huma huma ye" to hopefully soothe ConsistentMeditator's inner doubts.

Seriously, anyone who has doubts on the existence of the Gods simply is not yet advanced and clean enough. You can give those people any kind of "proof" like this that you want, and they still will have lingering doubts anyway. The mind is very creative and these people will always find a "but what if...?" to use as an excuse to not fully believe the truth.

The only reason why some people can genuinely look at things like the Pyramids in Egypt and be like "hmmm.. well it seems plausible that they did all this with medieval wooden carts in a primitive civilization" is because those people are still tied in too heavily into the jewish energy matrix. We are removing this with the RTR, and as it gets weaker more and more people will wake up to the very obvious truth.

I take the Pyramids as an example because they are the biggest and most easy proof of the Gods, magick, and highly advanced technology to exist. They are built so perfectly that it'd take a really big idiot to think that some primitive civilization could have done all this. And the only other "excuse" one could mentally make up would be that it was "some extra terrestrials, but that doesnt need to have been our 'Gods'". Which of course is a very weak argument as well, as it's completely impossible for such a scenario to happen while every Egyptian piece of evidence (hieroglyphs as one example) also just so happen to coincidentially line up with the teachings of our Gods that are found on JoS.

If you want to get rid of your remaining doubts, keep doing the RTR daily (especially during this time, relentlessly) and stay patient. It will become extremely obvious in time.

FancyMancy said:
I can email the HPs/HPSs and tell them my number. No matter what you come up with, there will always be trolling "arguments" to counter what you say, and sometimes even in the bright, broad, clear face of obvious, actual, real proof. Besides, everyone of importance has more than too much work to do to play around with silly Childish games. I understand what you mean, but it just wouldn't work.

I recall a xian Youtuber who not too long ago fell into disrepute. He made a video talking about how extremely advanced extraterrestrials will one day arrive here claiming - and showing very compelling evidence of - that they are our creators and we their genetic descendants. However, it'll all just be a lie concocted by that sneaky Satan fellow to turn the masses away from the lahd right before the rapture kicks in. I've no doubt in my mind that many xians as well as probably the vast majority of Muslims will believe such a narrative when the Gods return. Thus you're correct; if the Gods literally physically coming here and disproving all enemy religions isn't enough proof, then there's nothing that can be done here and now that'll assure the masses of Satanism's validity.

If instead of straw manning all day, demanding others did Randi challenge for you, and fart rainbows so that you are convinced, if instead of these - you did practice, you would clearly have the proofs that you seek without needing external validation and trying to spread your own doubt as a means of forcing out an answer that you do not at all deserve.

Your answers are within in this case, not outside, nor on other people.

The conditioning that you profess is nothing unusual and is the case with most people, even xians, who say ad nauseum that Satan does not exist, or atheists. Xians demand to see miracles from the "Evil side" while their own so called "God" cannot even help them find their car keys. This behavior manifests from one's personal inner limitation, other people have little or nothing to do with this.

Instead, replace this with doubt and curiosity and you will find more. If the Gods see you favor your own doubts and your own stubborness more than you care to relate or get to know them, they will of course, not waste so much time until you start opening up the mind. The mind is so powerful if blocked against anything strange or different that even if people saw UFO's in front of them, they would rationalize it and say it never happened.

This is common also in India where Brahmins are told by people to do some sort of Siddhi, so that they are convinced, and these rarely do anything as it's not worth the time or energy. Buying the faith of others or trying to get others to prove you anything is not going to increase your faith or your experiences, from which your own doubt stems.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:

I recall a xian Youtuber who not too long ago fell into disrepute. He made a video talking about how extremely advanced extraterrestrials will one day arrive here claiming - and showing very compelling evidence of - that they are our creators and we their genetic descendants. However, it'll all just be a lie concocted by that sneaky Satan fellow to turn the masses away from the lahd right before the rapture kicks in. I've no doubt in my mind that many xians as well as probably the vast majority of Muslims will believe such a narrative when the Gods return. Thus you're correct; if the Gods literally physically coming here and disproving all enemy religions isn't enough proof, then there's nothing that can be done here and now that'll assure the masses of Satanism's validity.
...yet at the same time, elijah was told to burn an "offering" (read: slaughtering a bull) and drench it and the wood in buckets and buckets full of water, not once, not twice, but thrice, so that "god" can prove itself by lighting up the bull, despite it being soaking wet through, right before their very eyes...yet when the Gods and Goddesses return here in real-life actuality, "Nope. Dat not troo. Its a twick. A disepshun becoz muh fayth is unshaykabull." I used to be of the stock which thought that every individual could be saved. It's a waste of time, energy, effort... because you cannot force someone to change their Mind (or "mind"); only they can do that themselves.

RavenSky666 said:

Not related to the topic, but I really like your profile picture. May I ask how you found it or what you typed in a search bar to pull up images like that :D

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is common also in India where Brahmins are told by people to do some sort of Siddhi, so that they are convinced, and these rarely do anything as it's not worth the time or energy. Buying the faith of others or trying to get others to prove you anything is not going to increase your faith or your experiences, from which your own doubt stems.
Years ago I was being dumb and showing off to my brother and sister to try to get them to believe in the metaphysical... I had my eyes closed and was using the aura around my hands to maneuver them around random objects in front of me (by feeling the objects' auras). My siblings were in disbelief and had no way to explain how I did it. Yet this did nothing whatsoever in the long run to push them towards spirituality... I'm sure they rationalized it in their head minutes after it happened anyway.

Of course showing off any kind of sidhis is pointless and dangerous really, and I would not repeat this nowadays.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If instead of straw manning all day, demanding others did Randi challenge for you, and fart rainbows so that you are convinced, if instead of these - you did practice, you would clearly have the proofs that you seek without needing external validation and trying to spread your own doubt as a means of forcing out an answer that you do not at all deserve.

Your answers are within in this case, not outside, nor on other people.

The conditioning that you profess is nothing unusual and is the case with most people, even xians, who say ad nauseum that Satan does not exist, or atheists. Xians demand to see miracles from the "Evil side" while their own so called "God" cannot even help them find their car keys. This behavior manifests from one's personal inner limitation, other people have little or nothing to do with this.

Instead, replace this with doubt and curiosity and you will find more. If the Gods see you favor your own doubts and your own stubborness more than you care to relate or get to know them, they will of course, not waste so much time until you start opening up the mind. The mind is so powerful if blocked against anything strange or different that even if people saw UFO's in front of them, they would rationalize it and say it never happened.

This is related to the master morality vs slave morality theme. Satanism is a master morality religion where you develop through your own actions and your own power. Instead in slave morality, the common theme is of a savior god who will save them.

Weak people generally in cults are often convinced of the cult leaders savior status when he solves some of their problems which are generally easy to do and links that to himself. Unfortunately these people get a hard awakening when they realize they have to take personal responsibility and make use of their own gifts in Satanism.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
RavenSky666 said:

Not related to the topic, but I really like your profile picture. May I ask how you found it or what you typed in a search bar to pull up images like that :D

Thank you :) I think I had written, Red Dragon on Google image search to find it? I'm not sure I don't remember. I love the color red and Dragons!

FancyMancy said:
...yet at the same time, elijah was told to burn an "offering" (read: slaughtering a bull) and drench it and the wood in buckets and buckets full of water, not once, not twice, but thrice, so that "god" can prove itself by lighting up the bull, despite it being soaking wet through, right before their very eyes...yet when the Gods and Goddesses return here in real-life actuality, "Nope. Dat not troo. Its a twick. A disepshun becoz muh fayth is unshaykabull." I used to be of the stock which thought that every individual could be saved. It's a waste of time, energy, effort... because you cannot force someone to change their Mind (or "mind"); only they can do that themselves.

I've come to a similar conclusion. What's interesting is that Satan and the Gods could, if they wanted to for whatever reason, pretend to be entities of the Abrahamic faiths and the masses absolutely wouldn't question it. But if they ripped that veil off, all of a sudden the evidence that xians and Muslims broke the sound barrier in their eagerness to accept, well now it's questionable and every one of them is a hardcore skeptic. Confirmation bias, I believe is the term to describe this.

I can't profess to know what would happen to these xians and Muslims who absolutely refuse to change their minds. But when I imagine them actually witnessing the Gods with their physical eyes and still insisting that their pseudo-faith is true and accurate - that this is all just somehow a trick and they'll never budge - I'm filled with this sense of unmitigated hatred. It makes me sadistically angry. Whatever their fate will be, I am happy to leave them to it and not lift a finger to offer them respite from the suffering they'll have brought down upon their empty fucking heads.

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
RavenSky666 said:

I'm sorry I accidentally missed read your post I thought you meant my signature picture not my profile picture. For that I typed into Google search a few things looking for a good profile pic, I believe, red gothic, or gothic raven. Try those and see what comes up.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
FancyMancy said:

I've come to a similar conclusion. What's interesting is that Satan and the Gods could, if they wanted to for whatever reason, pretend to be entities of the Abrahamic faiths and the masses absolutely wouldn't question it. But if they ripped that veil off, all of a sudden the evidence that xians and Muslims broke the sound barrier in their eagerness to accept, well now it's questionable and every one of them is a hardcore skeptic. Confirmation bias, I believe is the term to describe this.

I can't profess to know what would happen to these xians and Muslims who absolutely refuse to change their minds. But when I imagine them actually witnessing the Gods with their physical eyes and still insisting that their pseudo-faith is true and accurate - that this is all just somehow a trick and they'll never budge - I'm filled with this sense of unmitigated hatred. It makes me sadistically angry. Whatever their fate will be, I am happy to leave them to it and not lift a finger to offer them respite from the suffering they'll have brought down upon their empty fucking heads.
If I remember correctly, there was a post or sermon which said that the more hardcore the christian/muslim, the more the jew "soul" of "god" replaces their own soul. This would be the reason that they are unsaveable; their own soul is not there anymore, so they literally are not themselves anymore. To reverse that back to them being themselves, and then to turn their soul into a Soul (as I say it), would require way too much work when we need to be working on ourselves. If we decided to try to restore their soul, in effect we would be working for the egregore because we would not be working for us nor for the point of NS/SS.

Shael said:
...and then they dance around in a circle 8 times chanting "huma huma ye" to hopefully soothe ConsistentMeditator's inner doubts.

Seriously, anyone who has doubts on the existence of the Gods simply is not yet advanced and clean enough. You can give those people any kind of "proof" like this that you want, and they still will have lingering doubts anyway. The mind is very creative and these people will always find a "but what if...?" to use as an excuse to not fully believe the truth.

The only reason why some people can genuinely look at things like the Pyramids in Egypt and be like "hmmm.. well it seems plausible that they did all this with medieval wooden carts in a primitive civilization" is because those people are still tied in too heavily into the jewish energy matrix. We are removing this with the RTR, and as it gets weaker more and more people will wake up to the very obvious truth.

I take the Pyramids as an example because they are the biggest and most easy proof of the Gods, magick, and highly advanced technology to exist. They are built so perfectly that it'd take a really big idiot to think that some primitive civilization could have done all this. And the only other "excuse" one could mentally make up would be that it was "some extra terrestrials, but that doesnt need to have been our 'Gods'". Which of course is a very weak argument as well, as it's completely impossible for such a scenario to happen while every Egyptian piece of evidence (hieroglyphs as one example) also just so happen to coincidentially line up with the teachings of our Gods that are found on JoS.

If you want to get rid of your remaining doubts, keep doing the RTR daily (especially during this time, relentlessly) and stay patient. It will become extremely obvious in time.

I agree! Unfortunately, many still fail to see through the deception of the enemy.
But what we know so far is amazing (Pyramis, Lemuria, Cydonia, Cosmic War, Phaeton).
By the way, I've often wondered why a lot of people don't see him being cheated on in his entire life! According to these, they are so affected by the Jewish energy matrix!

The Gods will be returning here in >20 years time. All we have to do is make sure the enemy here is broken and defeated.

That is an ability humans on their own have. How would anyone know if this was the Gods or just humans using their own ability to do such. There is an entire school in Tibet to develop the Siddhi for this exact subject the Terma. Its not proof of anything other then powers of the mind.

However if a person develops themselves they can just go right to the Gods and communicate with them directly. That is why the JoS has the power meditation page.

I didn't become a Spiritual Satanist by asking HPS Maxine to do anything for myself. I simply asked Satan directly and Satan confirmed to myself that He is God and the JoS is His organization. That is why I am here.

HP Mageson666 said:
That is an ability humans on their own have. How would anyone know if this was the Gods or just humans using their own ability to do such. There is an entire school in Tibet to develop the Siddhi for this exact subject the Terma. Its not proof of anything other then powers of the mind.

However if a person develops themselves they can just go right to the Gods and communicate with them directly. That is why the JoS has the power meditation page.

I didn't become a Spiritual Satanist by asking HPS Maxine to do anything for myself. I simply asked Satan directly and Satan confirmed to myself that He is God and the JoS is His organization. That is why I am here.

Based on the latest spiel posted, we are talking to a self entitled jew, who is there only to go Ben Saphiro on us.

In regards to his demanded proof and because of his demeaning messages, it was just subversive questioning because of some sort of hatred because of other posts included in one when you called it a jew because of the jewish methods he repetitively deploys.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Based on the latest spiel posted, we are talking to a self entitled jew, who is there only to go Ben Saphiro on us.

In regards to his demanded proof and because of his demeaning messages, it was just subversive questioning because of some sort of hatred because of other posts included in one when you called it a jew because of the jewish methods he repetitively deploys.
ConsistentMeditator is a jew? That CM is a Punk! (See what I did there. :p)

I didn't call Consent a Jew. I did point out he was behaving like he was feeling the vibe with the tribe. Because he was in strange agreement with Iranian pretending Israel agents on the thread.

HP Mageson666 said:
I didn't call Consent a Jew. I did point out he was behaving like he was feeling the vibe with the tribe. Because he was in strange agreement with Iranian pretending Israel agents on the thread.

That puts what he accused then again among the other endless words put in people's mouths that they never said, so yea.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back