Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to verify if the RTRs are the real reverse?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Google the reverse of the reverse.

I would be careful about researching the actual Hebrew filth, our HPs had to take great care to be able to do the things they have done. It can be dangerous for a Gentile to study.

We know that the RTRs are what the HPs say they are because of their effects, because of the real progress we have made and the effort the enemy has put towards stopping us.

HailVictory88 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I would be careful about researching the actual Hebrew filth, our HPs had to take great care to be able to do the things they have done. It can be dangerous for a Gentile to study.

We know that the RTRs are what the HPs say they are because of their effects, because of the real progress we have made and the effort the enemy has put towards stopping us.
You have only to Google the word and look if it's a real letter.

How do you verify the enemy is inflated with what is happening and registers fake troll accounts to troll meaningless because they are scared shitless?

Just read these posts.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
How do you verify the enemy is inflated with what is happening and registers fake troll accounts to troll meaningless because they are scared shitless?

Just read these posts.

:D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Just read these posts.

Hahahaha

HailVictory88 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If anyone wants to go down the toilet that is their own call, and yes, it can be verified, just find a corrupted transliterated version online [it will be evident even in these], which will clearly and blatantly show where these are from.

As for the Final RTR if one is so dumb, mentally they can try to spell the spellings in reverse, which is the names of the Hebrew letters verbatim.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HailVictory88 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If anyone wants to go down the toilet that is their own call, and yes, it can be verified, just find a corrupted transliterated version online [it will be evident even in these], which will clearly and blatantly show where these are from.

As for the Final RTR if one is so dumb, mentally they can try to spell the spellings in reverse, which is the names of the Hebrew letters verbatim.

Is Hebrew Teb-Felah toilet paper coming yet? The people need it lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back