Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Great people

Aquarius

Who are great people of which we can take example of?
I'll list some I know, Adolf Hitler, of course.
Heinrich Himmler and other high ranking SS, but especially him.
Henry Ford.
Nietzche.
Schopenhauer.
I need more.

Wagner, a lot of themes of Schopenhauer are in his music, and Hitler enjoyed him a lot.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Walt Disney (HP Mageson wrote something about him and how Snow White relates to the Chakras)

Pretty much all the leaders of the Independence forces in the SS in WWII

I may be wrong on this, but:
1) Guido von List
2) Savriti Devi

Alexander the Great

I may be wrong, but possibly Joan of Arc, since there was a post on this forum asking if she was a closet Satanist.

Leondias I

there should be many more, this is all I can think of atm since I'm tired

Alexander The Great, George Lincoln Rockwell, Savitri Devi, Napoleon Bonaparte, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Mozart, Carl Jung, Bruce Lee, George Washington, Founding Fathers, Leonardo Da Vinci. A lot of enlightenment leaders like Frederick the Great and some of the Russian Tsars are pretty good too.

Some great people from history off the top my head, in no particular order:

Alexander the Great
Ramses II
Seleucid emperor Antiochus IV
Roman emperor Julian "the apostate"
Roman/Syrian philosopher Iamblichus
Apollonius of Tyana
Hypatia of Alexandria
Coelia Concordia (did NOT convert to xianity later in life as some sources say she did)
Cleopatra VII
Vlad Tepes
Jaques de Molay

I can't see another politician leader that influences us, sympathizes and fascinates as much as Hitler! ”- Emil Cioran.

All ubermensch people in history are good. Goethe, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Napoléon, Julius Caesar..

Maharana Pratap (Life and savior of the Hindu religion/remaining mainstream pagan culture)
General Patton (After he started realizing he fought the wrong enemy)
Nathuram Godse (Assassinated Gandhi)
Gopi Krishna (Yogi who wrote some good books about the Kundalini)

Many Pagan Roman Emperors who had jews and christians in their clutches and gave them what they deserved: Nero, Dominitian, Titus, Vespasian,Diocletian, Claudius, Hadrian and many more. Joseph Goebbels, Rudolph Von Sebottendorf, Helena Blavastky, Rudolph Hess, Carl Gustav Jung Gerdad de Nerval, Johannes Sebastian Bach, Frederic Chopin, Bethoven, Mozart Maquiavelo and there are many more but these are the ones I can think of right now.

I don't know much about them but these US presidents fought the establishment: Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt and JFK. And so is doing Trump.

Aquarius said:
NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
Michael Jackson
He was a race mixer, enough said.

Where the fuck do you get I wrote "Michael jackson" ??? I NEVER SAID MICHAEL JACKSON YOU ARE MAKING THIS LIE UP!!!
Second if you want to be against mixed people move to ZIONfront there you will be pleased speaking to those stupid losers jewish ass lickers. I am against the mix of races but I won't denigrate someone who is mixed

Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson

You should also remove all the Flavian dynasty imperatores from his list, as they were kikes and started the whole corruption process of the dream that was Rome. This means Vespasianus, Titus and Domitianus are not great people at all.

I would, however, add Marcus Aurelius to the Great People. Who knows... maybe he even completed astral immortality, like the Founding Fathers of the USA. Rasputin (from the czar period) should be added as well.

Michael Collins.
Wilhelm Richard Wagner.

Everyone else I wanted to say was already mentioned by other people. Alexander the Great, Beethoven, Julius Caesar, Nikola Tesla, etc.

Mark Aurelius ( the best emperor of Rome in my opinion)
Harald I of Norway
Edward I of England
Isabella of Castile (she expulsed the jews of Spain and was not a xian as the manipulated story says)

Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson
He was chemically castrated as a child by his father so he would keep his young child voice forever. So never had any puberty. He may have had some relationship, but I doubt he ever even had sex with anyone. He was just like a child forever.

This shall sound super kissy butt but I don’t mean it this way. It is genuine. The dope peoplez who have inspired me and led me so many winz times. Iz our priesthood. Again, not kissy butt. Just they have given more knowledge to us than Hitler or anyone on any of these lists and don’t get that credit. Hitler did what he did that’s great. But Maxine put up the jos that literally has put more people than ever, since enemy take over, on a superior practical plan to empowerment and freedom. Our other Hps have also contributed beyond what any human has that has put us on a genuine path that will aid all of humanity. Hitler set us up. But our priesthood hit that shit out of the park.

Humility doesn’t even serve them here. They dope AF and deserve all the praise and even more. Danke shön Mein priesthood! Ich liebe dich!

Many Pagan Roman Emperors who had jews and christians in their clutches and gave them what they deserved: Nero, Dominitian, Titus, Vespasian,Diocletian, Claudius, Hadrian and many more. Joseph Goebbels, Rudolph Von Sebottendorf, Helena Blavastky, Rudolph Hess, Carl Gustav Jung Gerdad de Nerval, Johannes Sebastian Bach, Frederic Chopin, Bethoven, Mozart Maquiavelo and there are many more but these are the ones I can think of right now.
Helena Blavatsky was into some weird Hebrew magic shit.

Brothers and sisters here, who do RTRs every day, and are eroding the Jewish evil bit by bit, until it completely crumbles.

Names of everyone who is doing this will be written in history. Forever.

Blackdragon666 said:
Helena Blavatsky was into some weird Hebrew magic shit.

Yes, Helena Blavatsky was a Jew!

Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson

Where the fuck do you get I wrote "Michael jackson" ??? I NEVER SAID MICHAEL JACKSON YOU ARE MAKING THIS LIE UP!!!
Second if you want to be against mixed people move to ZIONfront there you will be pleased speaking to those stupid losers jewish ass lickers. I am against the mix of races but I won't denigrate someone who is mixed
LOL dude relax, I just quoted the wrong person, I wanted to quote GG Alin.
And I didn't say he is mixed I said he is a race mixer, not one of his kids was totally black.

Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson

Didn´t even know that he had sex with a wimmen, ;) but:

Jew me, Sue me

Everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

and

"Michael Jackson, Michael wanted to be White because his Black father from reports was a psycho who physically and emotional abused him to the point he hated his own race. Michael's "children" are all White kids he adopted. And he only married White women." "Michael Jackson were woke on the jews from having to be in the music business."
HP Mageson666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17958&p=68617&hilit=Jackson#p68617
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=804&p=4753&hilit=Jackson#p4753

He didn´t create race mixed children.

The name is valid here.

Lyrics: Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Uncensored)+lyrics

"Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, aggravation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Bang bang, shot dead

Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that

They don't really care about us

All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me

You can never break me

Will me, thrill me

You can never kill me

Jew me, Sue me

Everybody do me

Kick me, kike me

Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life

I have a wife and two

children who love me

I am the victim of

police brutality, now

I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate

You're rapin' me of my pride

Oh, for God's sake

I look to heaven to

fulfill its prophecy...

Set me free "

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson
He was chemically castrated as a child by his father so he would keep his young child voice forever. So never had any puberty. He may have had some relationship, but I doubt he ever even had sex with anyone. He was just like a child forever.
Wow had no idea, that's fucked up, but he has a daughter and sons? guess they were adopted?

Is there any chance Caesar completed the Magnum Opus and his death is just a fabrication?
If I'm not mistaken he was defied just like many others.

Wasn't Michael Jackson proud of his race but had a disease to the skin?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is there any chance Caesar completed the Magnum Opus and his death is just a fabrication?
For all I know he was a jewish shill.

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson

You should also remove all the Flavian dynasty imperatores from his list, as they were kikes and started the whole corruption process of the dream that was Rome. This means Vespasianus, Titus and Domitianus are not great people at all.

I would, however, add Marcus Aurelius to the Great People. Who knows... maybe he even completed astral immortality, like the Founding Fathers of the USA. Rasputin (from the czar period) should be added as well.

Michael Collins.
Wilhelm Richard Wagner.

Everyone else I wanted to say was already mentioned by other people. Alexander the Great, Beethoven, Julius Caesar, Nikola Tesla, etc.

I don't understand why you say the Flavian Dynasty is pro Jewish. Really I don't understand it at all. Could you please provide me with pieces of information well detailed to prove your point? I will tell you why I consider them as good people. As far as my research is concerned regarding the history of the Roman Empire, the Flavian Dynasty were the ones who slaughtered and ended the most aggressive and rebellious jewish sect within the Roman Empire the Zealots kikes(from them comes the term religious zealot in the English language when you want to refer to someone who is rigid and strict concerning his religious ideas mainly used for self righteous Christians who believe they are entitled by some kind of divine authority to belittle and judge people's action since they think they are superior to the rest of the "cattle" because they abide the laws of the "almighty" Christian "god", Belive me I met quite a few morons like that in my life and I had a hot beef with them. In fact, I must thank them since they help me to see the true face of christianity) Besides Titus head of the Roman Army at the time by the orders of his father destroyed that fucking Second Temple of Solomon and left that wall standing (the putrid wailing wall where the jews go and pray and whine all they in order to play the victim to stupid gentiles who trust them) to make fun of the kikes. Not only that but also, Titus forced them to eat pork so as to keep torturing them. They ended the First Judeo Roman War, victorious since the Roman Army was unstoppable and invincible(they really represented the meaning of the Sowilo Rune which is "Solar Invincibility" ROMA INVICTA EST). As regards Domitian he persecuted christians so did many other great Roman Emperors. This family built the Roman Colosseum also known as Flavian Theater. The only pro jewish thing I have found about this family is that Titus fucked jewess Berenice (she was half jewish. Her father was Herod a non jew who converted to judaism to rule the Roman Province of Judea. He was despised by the kikes and praised by Nietzsche in one of his books).
So I would like you to provide me with proof as to why you say they were pro jewish because I still haven't found anything more than Titus love affair to that jewess

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:
Wow had no idea, that's fucked up, but he has a daughter and sons? guess they were adopted?

chemically castration at least in grown ups doesn´t last forever. pedophiles in polen get this treatment if they lay of the drugs they can have sex again(probably most of them).

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

And I didn't say he is mixed I said he is a race mixer, not one of his kids was totally black.

You might have quoted the wrong person but I still don't understand why my user appears that I wrote that. Besides, even though I am a white supremacist because I belive as many great thinkers like Hitler and NS High Ranking members and those who belonged to the the german group Eine Deutsche Sieben (A German seven) whose leader was Nietzsche's Sister husband Bernhard Förster, I don't like racism whatsoever. I condemn race mixing but not people who are mixed and you stroke me as if you were saying it was a bad thing he was mixed. As a matter of fact a few years ago I was in the VNN forum (whose owner is the Jewish Alex lynder) and the scumbags there used the N word to refer to black Americans and not black criminals or black bad people no just because they were black. The N word is linked to slavery and I condemn it. Jews were behind it and some white and black arseholes were also involved the first as buyers and the latter as saler of their own people and the kikes profit from those few degenerated white gentiles who bought slaves to attack the entire white race. In my country, fortunately slavery was abolished in 1813 therefore there aren't black people here and the Jews can't blame the argentinians on that they have to use other tactics

TopoftheAbyss said:

He was killed in a military coup by the jews and their lackeys, they murdered him right in Purim to curse him, was deified after his death as later other emperors.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Wasn't Michael Jackson proud of his race but had a disease to the skin?
He had Vitiligo disease, which makes spots and patches of the skin start turning white, and it happens randomly all over the body. And keeps happening more and more all the time. So he decided to bleach it to turn it all white, since that was going to happen anyway, so it would at least be a consistent even tone.

Aquarius said:

You might have quoted the wrong person but I still don't understand why my user appears that I wrote that. Besides, even though I am a white supremacist because I belive as many great thinkers like Hitler and NS High Ranking members and those who belonged to the the german group Eine Deutsche Sieben (A German seven) whose leader was Nietzsche's Sister husband Bernhard Förster, I don't like racism whatsoever. I condemn race mixing but not people who are mixed and you stroke me as if you were saying it was a bad thing he was mixed. As a matter of fact a few years ago I was in the VNN forum (whose owner is the Jewish Alex lynder) and the scumbags there used the N word to refer to black Americans and not black criminals or black bad people no just because they were black. The N word is linked to slavery and I condemn it. Jews were behind it and some white and black arseholes were also involved the first as buyers and the latter as saler of their own people and the kikes profit from those few degenerated white gentiles who bought slaves to attack the entire white race. In my country, fortunately slavery was abolished in 1813 therefore there aren't black people here and the Jews can't blame the argentinians on that they have to use other tactics
It quotes you because i quoted the wrong person, and I clearly wrote he was a race mixer and not that he is mixed.

Wotanwarrior said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

He was killed in a military coup by the jews and their lackeys, they murdered him right in Purim to curse him, was deified after his death as later other emperors.
Deified means to make into a God. I doubt the ancients pretended people were Gods when they were not.

There's also Chandra Bose, I knew I was forgetting someone. He was an Indian nationalist and hero of India in his attempts to rid the Jewish-British control of India with the aid of the Nazis and imperial Japan. RIP.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subhas_Chandra_Bose

I can also say that everyone in the Indian legion/FIL were great people.

Obviously Miyamoto Musashi, but as with many great people there is a high chance much of his history has been jewed (like for example the lie that he was somehow a "zen buddhist" and the re-writing of some of his works to try and include that emphasis on death that the jews love so much). Including his supposed "death" which I am 100% sure has never happened. What is left of his writings strongly points towards him ascending spiritually and attaining the Godhead, and writing his Book after he had met Satan following his ascension. It's very likely that he hadnt planned at all on putting his undefeated school down in writing before, but changed his mind after meeting with Satan.

There is a small story on Musashi that I believe is actually 95% accurate and has survived jewish corruption. It's only very narrowly available today. I will copy-paste it below for anyone who wants a glimpse into the kind of awesome person Musashi is.

"One day a young boy came to Musashi asking for advice. For the following day, he had a duel to the death arranged to avenge his father, who had been killed. He asked Musashi to teach him how to win this duel.

Musashi replied saying he would teach him a secret technique that will guarantee his victory. He told him to hold a knife in his left hand horizontally, with a longsword in his right hand. He should advance in his opponent’s direction quickly and, immediately when he meets the opponents attack with his knife, he should pierce the opponent’s chest with his longsword.

The boy practiced through the night and succeeded in learning the technique. Musashi told him that his victory is certain, and that, upon arriving at the dueling place, he should look out for any ants. If he sees any, it will be a sign of victory. Furthermore, he told him he would send protective energies his way, so he shouldn’t worry about a thing.

The following day, the boy saw a great number of ants around his feet, which greatly encouraged him. Confronting his adversary, he did as Musashi taught him, and successfully killed his enemy, despite said enemy being very powerful.

Musashi had, very subtly, taught him the technique of the autumn monkey’s body. He told him to practice with a knife instead of a short sword because, in order to parry with a knife, he would have to get very close to his opponent. If he can get this close with only his knife, he will have executed the technique of the autumn monkey’s body without realizing it. Getting this close in a duel to the death is only possible if he has no fear. The technique of concentrating on the knife parry helped distract him from the fact that he was entering the opponent’s attack zone, which is something very difficult and frightening.

Upon seeing the boy’s talent in practicing the technique, he reassures him of his guaranteed victory. Hearing Japan’s best, undefeated samurai say these words, helped in encouraging the boy even further. Next, Musashi speaks of the ants. This connection between ants and victory was not some premonitory power of Musashi’s. He could be certain that the boy would find ants, as – during summertime in Japan – you would find ants anywhere.

The important part was that the boy was able to perceive and see these small ants, despite being about to duel to the death. The boy, guided by Musashi’s suggestion, put his attention on the ants, and found them. This reassured him once again. In addition to that, lowering one’s glance to one’s own feet can help stabilize one’s physical equilibrium, especially in a stressful situation like this.

Musashi raised his confidence even further by telling him he would send protective energies to him at the time of the duel. This kind of skill in teaching perfectly reflects Musashi’s martial arts and strategy.
"

Aquarius said:

Easy there Nero. Keep the Anger for the Christian's. Lol

That's what you were good at.

Aquarius said:
Who are great people of which we can take example of?
I'll list some I know, Adolf Hitler, of course.
Heinrich Himmler and other high ranking SS, but especially him.
Henry Ford.
Nietzche.
Schopenhauer.
I need more.
Leonardo Da Vinci And Nikola Tesla .( My personal Favs) :)

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

chemically castration at least in grown ups doesn´t last forever. pedophiles in polen get this treatment if they lay of the drugs they can have sex again(probably most of them).

A much better example of an upstanding African musician and political figure is Fela Kuti. He certainly didn't have any problems with his identity or was surrounded by jew-wood most of his life. His music is the music that most of reggae and many of the flows in American hip-hop derive from, and he was to establish balance in the political life of Nigeria and Africa as a whole- it can be said that though he failed, he has achieved this posthumously through his music.

Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3WppSRoMxc

Music documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLuWYD6sFwo

A Great African

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back