Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

STOCKING UP

Eric13 said:
Shael said:
I’m sorry for reacting angrily. Just stressed as I mentioned, but thanks for the input.

And ‘knob’ it means like an asshole basically.
It's okay, I understand. Hope you will get through these times well. :)

Question will it be global i mean will it affect people living in Africa

I just realized I was being very silly about food items coming from China. The whole point of "stocking up" is to prepare to be on your own in a crisis, not to avoid consuming products from one particular supplier. My mind works in awkward and very associative/correlative ways. And I'm pretty distracted lately.
Take good care of yourselves and each other if you are able.

I tried telling my dad but he said it was fearmongering bless his heart.
Im 1/3 of the way done supplying, thank you for the heads up

TruthAndTyr said:
I just realized I was being very silly about food items coming from China. The whole point of "stocking up" is to prepare to be on your own in a crisis, not to avoid consuming products from one particular supplier. My mind works in awkward and very associative/correlative ways. And I'm pretty distracted lately.
Take good care of yourselves and each other if you are able.

Chinas whistle blower doctor who first warned of the virus was then arrest and later died of the coronavirus. First it said he didnt have it, then he died because of it- this was in early December when people were dying of the virus, so then in mid to late November, possibly earlier the virus was already out among the Chinese population. The same people that were manufacturing and producing goods and foods for the US could be some of those people who already died of the virus. So any food from China is extremely suspect.

Just to verify, will this be involve in a global scale? I belong to an Asian nation. In my own opinion, in terms of food and other basic commodities, our country doesn't depend much in China. Most of our people use Chinese products just because it is cheaper compared to the others ones. I already get two signs about this upcoming plague but I'm not sure though since if it only involve about food and other basic commodities, I think we can sustain ourselves. If the problem is not just about this and it is all about the virus itself spreading extremely fast that can't be controlled then it will lead a snowball effect that will affect the whole globe.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
If anyone can add more suggestions to this list, this would really help. 

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich 
http://www.joyofsatan
An AK-47 or AR-15 and a handgun (I like the .40) with lots of ammo.

If anyone ever invaded America it would probably be with the AK though.

That's why I would go with the AK.

I don't hunt and I don't have any guns, but my dad and uncle both hunt deer, and I know a lot about guns and hunting.

Ak47 is a really shit gun. Thy are only popular because the russians made so many of them. Horrible accuracy, loose tolerances in the construction, and the 7.62×39 is weak, good for only small and medium things. You can hunt a deer with it at low to medium distances, but it's really too weak for anything further, and it won't work for anything bigger than a deer. You want to be an ethical hunter and do it quickly, such a weak round has a higher chance of injuring and hurting the deer but having it run away and getting lost. If you hunt something, you want to drop as quickly and painlessly as possible. If you wound it and it runs another mile before it dies, it is a horrible cruel waste.

Ar15 is a .223 caliber / 5.56mm round. Very small, it's really just a varmint caliber for things like Coyotes or foxes. If you try to hunt a deer with it, unless it is very close, there is a high chance you will just injure it. It's just not meant for that, it's designed for short range. This round is even worse than the 7.62×39 for deer hunting. It is faster and more accurate, but very small with very little mass, it does not transfer as much energy into the deer.

Get any regular hunting rifle. .308 caliber is your best option. It is the most popular and the least expensive rifle round in America, and also in much of the world. There was a NATO equivalent of it, so a very similar version of it became popular and available in all the NATO countries too. I think the NATO version of .308 was the 7.62×54, but I may be mistaken because there are so many different versions of these. So even when supplies and ammo is scarce, this is the single round you will have the highest chance to still be able to find. Very accurate out to long distances, heavy and retains it's power at long distances, it is able to hunt even big things like Elk, Moose, Bears, perfect for deer. But also not too big for smaller and medium animals. The recoil is very light and comfortable, easy to manage, even for a small body like me. For any hunter, a .308 is perfect in basically every single possible situation.

Any modern hunting rifle that is being made, they produce the exact same model in multiple different calibers. And every one of them always has .308 as one of their first and most popular options. And with modern construction methods, there are a lot of the highest quality manufacturers putting out budget models that are still very high quality and reliable for just $300-500. Savage Axis 2, Ruger American Predator, Remington 783, Browning AB3, Thomson Center Compass, Remington 700 ADL, there are so many great options. Savage Arms makes some of the most accurate rifles for some of the least money.

I also HIGHLY recommend to get a Ruger 10/22. You can get one for about $150, maybe even less! And it is basically the most reliable, accurate, and cheapest semi-auto .22 rifle that anyone makes, one of the most successful designs ever. You can hunt small and medium animals with it, maybe even birds. Sometimes .22 is hard to find because everyone wants it, and sometimes it's everywhere. So if you find a deal to get it cheap, get a lot and save it.

Thousahll said:
I already get two signs about this upcoming plague but I'm not sure though since if it only involve about food and other basic commodities, I think we can sustain ourselves. .

Trust your intuituon and signs from the Gods.
One of the main problem could be staying confinated at home in case of spreading of the virus, so that would be dangeruos to go in the steeets to buy stuff.
Stocking up a bit may prevent this.

Ok so i need to share this with all of you even if this
will not help you. Please dont criticize me if it wont
work. Today i was reading a book from David Hamilton
called "How your mind can heal your body". And there was
a topic about how to heal viruses. I know coronavirus
is a hard fuck but if you get it (I HOPE YOU WILL NOT!)
try this visualizations below.

VISUALIZATION 1:
Imagine receptors of immune cells which viruses gets
anchored. Imagine that they are playing and changing
their shape so a virus cant recognize them and cant
land on them and cant penetrate in a cell.
To make this laughter, observe how receptors change
their clothes and gets big glasses etc...
Imagine different happy ways which receptors prevent
viruses to penetrate in the immune cell.
For example they can make a sound which confuses a
virus. Then watch how viruses gets surrendered and
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
Tell viruses that they are harming your body,
and they answer you that they didnt know that.
Talk with them in lovely way and than ask them
to leave. Then watch how they with a big smile
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
Imagine that you are using computer in the body.
Then enter words: "Install anti-virus program or
any other program which can erase any virus and is
not possible to corrupt". Press "enter". Watch how
words fly away from the screen and change in "small
lights" (any color you want). You see that they are
multiplying in millions and millions of small lights
and leaves through your body. Observe them when they
go wherever your mind leads them - in organs, throat,
nose etc... Watch how all your body radiate from a
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
If your loved ones are infected you can if you want
ask them to try this visualizations above. You can use
only 1 of this 3 visualizations or if you want to you can
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!

narovi said:
Hi Maxime, sorry for write in here. In the past i have been feeling a connection with you when hearing your sermons on mp3, I almost feel like you can sense my thoughts. This is for me a seriuos matter. I feel lost, like the blind one. My connection with satan is strong and I feel the necessity to have a complete sincere conversation with someone in this world. Tell them I can hear thougths an I can think very loudly than every one can sense my mental voice. Maybe I'm wrong but I think my purpose I speak as a satanist trully, even if it's is a danger. I need a sincere support because I'm asking satan I a have to commit suicide because I think inside my that my purpose is fullfilled and I have to go to my master. Please escuse my sincerity, but I need support of the priesthood. This is not a childish thing. I'am with satan since my birthdate and now I'm 33. I apologize if this post disturb you in any way. And I will apreciate your opinion as it will come from Satan. I respect sincerely when Satan is present with us. Sincerely, narovi.
Start to meditate, clean your soul and chakras and do an aura of protection everyday, Hatha yoga, Kundalini Yoga and empower your chakras, you will feel better by doing this. If things don't change (It may take some time even up to a year or more of really severe) you can do a specific spell to free yourself of depression, which you can do right now, you do not have to wait.

For any questions on how to do all of this, there is the main Jos site and you can always ask in these forums.

narovi said:
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.

Shael said:
narovi said:
How can you seriously claim to be a Satanist for that long and yet still lack the most basic understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is actually about? Instead of playing delusional games with yourself you should genuinely and thoroughly read through the JoS website. https://joyofsatan.org

It should be obvious to anyone with some braincells that the Gods don't want any SS to commit suicide. I wouldnt be surprised if you are just here to troll around, either.
Lately there's been an enormous influx of trolls.

Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.

Trying to get the original topic going again here...

I know dried fruits have been stated, but I wanted to mention in particular dried dates - they are relatively inexpensive, full of nutrients, sweet & delicious, and will stay good for many, many months. I love chopping them up and adding them to my oatmeal porridge to sweeten it up

Trust your intuituon and signs from the Gods.
One of the main problem could be staying confinated at home in case of spreading of the virus, so that would be dangeruos to go in the steeets to buy stuff.
Stocking up a bit may prevent this.

narovi said:
You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.
Drugs are bad for you, okay?

narovi said:

This is something you should take up with Satan, your GD, or any other of the Gods. If I had to guess, however, you should NOT commit suicide, as the only thing that will do is make it harder for you to advance. If the Gods need you somewhere, they would likely have you astral project and keep your body intact. You are very useful in your physical form, I cannot imagine you needing to get rid of your body.

It is good you say you are not depressed, so why would you want to commit suicide? Do you just want to detach from your physical body? I don't think that is what the Gods would want, because it only hurts you in the end.

If you have the capability, please ask them directly, or ask for a sign or something. This is a serious matter, and I am sure they will answer you clearly.

Apprentice said:

Thanks for contributing.

Shael said:

If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

Aquarius said:

I don't see any indication that Narovi was trolling.

Ariton 666 said:
You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.

You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.

This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?

Blitzkreig said:
Apprentice said:

Thanks for contributing.

Shael said:

If it is so obvious, why not just quickly advise them on the topic, instead of flipping out and accusing them of trolling? We do stupid stuff and the Gods have to save us, but they never insult or shame us, or question our faith, so why do we do that to our own?

Aquarius said:

Ariton 666 said:
You're 33 years old, just like a fucking retarded jewsus, and you want to die at 33 ...
What an interesting coincidence...

Sorry for the bad wording but i don't know english so i use google translator.

You went through all that trouble translating your message just to insult them? I don't understand why you would do that. Yeah 33 could be a specific Jew number, but what else made you think they were trolling? You could have just given a simply yes-or-no reply to their post instead of insulting them.

This is the 2nd time I have seen someone genuinely asking for assistance, on a topic that is very serious, just for a bunch of people to accuse them of trolling or idiocy. In what way was this ever acceptable? Just because they typed weird, or just because they don't know something that you do? Please show me what specific line of text made you think they were trolling.

Everyone has to understand that SS are very rare. We cannot afford to lose people, or potential people, because we couldn't hold our tongue and be nice and advise them constructively. Was it really worth angering the person and making them feel bad, just to prove your point? They could've become a powerful ally, but now they are left feeling unwelcome. We all know the Gods would never do the same, so why do we do that here?
No, Narovi is here preaching his delusional shit.

Blitzkreig said:
Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

Aquarius said:

They are trying to confuse us, profiting of the Coronavirus destabilization of daily balance.
They all come from the same place (alchoolist recovery center). I just found one of them on my roof trying to troll my antenna :
528cc2827a343-stupid_main.jpg

Thank you guys,

We were the first to put the info out there.

It has came to fruition.

Stay safe my SSrs.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Stormblood said:
Is this another person like the one who thought they were pharaohs or whatever? Is this again the person with terrible music taste that thought they were biologically the Son of Satan, only to backstab the JoS at any step after we rebuked him several times?

P.S. The fact you like black metal or whatever other music genre doesn't say anything about you being a Satanist or not. As music taste and spiritual allegiance are not correlated.

Just a regular pretender troll or jew.

Azoun said:
Did you even read what they posted? It's full of stereotypes and bragging about nonsense.

They sounded strange based off what they wrote, but it didn't seem actually malicious. I think what was more convincing was the signature of the person.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Stormblood said:

Just a regular pretender troll or jew.

You know I'm starting to think you approve the posts of these people partly for amusement.

Come on, don't deny it.

Apprentice said:
narovi said:
You totally lack of knowledge. I have read all the jos site. Listened to all mp3. I adore Satan and play Black Metal since I'm 13 years. I'm not looking for iniciates to tell me what to do. Go for self-steem in another website. I'm not here to make you feel you better. I'm not depressed. I have been fighting with jews for years and making them cry. I'm here because my purpose is getting me knowhere. I have made a lot of money being in communion with baphomet symbol. As I have meet the concubines I needed. Go ask yourself if you are another failure to the eyes of satan when you compare me to Jesus. I'am Satan at the eyes of Satan. I feel recognice in the image of satan. Go blaspheme the holy ghost instead of trying to difamate a son of satan. Your lack of respect, tell me you are no one in the grade to become an adept.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

himmler was a legend said:
Ok so i need to share this with all of you even if this
will not help you. Please dont criticize me if it wont
work. Today i was reading a book from David Hamilton
called "How your mind can heal your body". And there was
a topic about how to heal viruses. I know coronavirus
is a hard fuck but if you get it (I HOPE YOU WILL NOT!)
try this visualizations below.

VISUALIZATION 1:
Imagine receptors of immune cells which viruses gets
anchored. Imagine that they are playing and changing
their shape so a virus cant recognize them and cant
land on them and cant penetrate in a cell.
To make this laughter, observe how receptors change
their clothes and gets big glasses etc...
Imagine different happy ways which receptors prevent
viruses to penetrate in the immune cell.
For example they can make a sound which confuses a
virus. Then watch how viruses gets surrendered and
simply leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 2:
Tell viruses that they are harming your body,
and they answer you that they didnt know that.
Talk with them in lovely way and than ask them
to leave. Then watch how they with a big smile
leaves your body.

VISUALIZATION 3:
Imagine that you are using computer in the body.
Then enter words: "Install anti-virus program or
any other program which can erase any virus and is
not possible to corrupt". Press "enter". Watch how
words fly away from the screen and change in "small
lights" (any color you want). You see that they are
multiplying in millions and millions of small lights
and leaves through your body. Observe them when they
go wherever your mind leads them - in organs, throat,
nose etc... Watch how all your body radiate from a
powerfull light.

I hope this will help.
If your loved ones are infected you can if you want
ask them to try this visualizations above. You can use
only 1 of this 3 visualizations or if you want to you can
use all.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Excellent ideas Thank you very much

Thanks for the instructions, it will be very useful, I will be informing myself on the other topics in the forum.

Hail Azazel.

Good topic, thank you!

Today I reached out to my loved ones about stocking up and my mon is absolutely in denial. Her choice... My brother on the other hand though.... He seems to be very receptive. He has a family with a baby and a small child which I think might contribute on his receptiveness but nevertheless I thank Satan for His awesomeness and hope his family will pull through and also join the ranks of SS..

Fuck the Jew.

Hail Satan!

the below document contains large amounts of detailed survivalist information:

WHITE LAW
A guide to White Right Life

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OMth1hxMacAI/

purchase: http://www.lulu.com/shop/hardcover/product-24464267.html

http://hyperborean.info/

I am taking it seriously I spent over a thousand so far on food including two emergency food buckets from online and some other stuff that I might need. I don’t see many people doing this as most of the things even some restraunts are still open.

My guardian told my friend who is close to me and more open since I can’t hear him that ideally I should stick up for a year and to take this seriously. I am but I am but what about the other aspect of this what if someone breaks into the place I live at or anything else or is there some protection thing I can do for that in the spiritual.

I know this I am not sharing what I have with anyone who is too dumb to stock up and prepare most people have money to do so at least here or get something from the government at this point but probably won’t. It’s their fault.

Anyways good luck everyone.

slyscorpion said:
I am taking it seriously I spent over a thousand so far on food including two emergency food buckets from online and some other stuff that I might need. I don’t see many people doing this as most of the things even some restraunts are still open.

My guardian told my friend who is close to me and more open since I can’t hear him that ideally I should stick up for a year and to take this seriously. I am but I am but what about the other aspect of this what if someone breaks into the place I live at or anything else or is there some protection thing I can do for that in the spiritual.

I know this I am not sharing what I have with anyone who is too dumb to stock up and prepare most people have money to do so at least here or get something from the government at this point but probably won’t. It’s their fault.

Anyways good luck everyone.

Do aura of protection not only on yourself, but also on your living quarters.

What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help

Kassiyas Lytenhardt said:
What about guns and methamphetamine I can't be alone in thinking the enemy is near and his assault will be biblical ....where are the demons why have they not protected me from the ufo abductions from Angels. I did rtrs I'm losing faith because the light has returned and everybody with eyes knows that...but she's right stock up...my advice is use newspapers to wipe your ass toilet paper is a waste of money's....and if you get very nervous take Valium mixed with clonazepam and Xanax from your doctor ..I'm doing my rituals to protect the clergy and give them blessings of the demon I am with...but the many Angels are making a comeback....be very careful everybody this war may not be over after all I need to hear answer from someone if we won the war why is there so many Angels and Jehovas spaceships or hosts. Help

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

You do drugs and wonder why you are doing so bad...

Do yoga and meditation. One does not need any external stimuli in the straight path.

If you will not change your ways, you will surely lose yourself to the enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back