Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Is there a runic vibration or anything to keep a person away?
I've been having problems with a cousin, he is extremely greedy, envious, he looks like a plague, he walks constantly at my house just to ask for money or favors and a lot of bad things happened, my family lost a lot of money , car, motorcycle and some accidents, it's just him shows up and something bad happens. Yesterday I scolded him because he is too petulant, I can't even sleep peacefully because he comes in my room and sits there on the floor or using my computer, one day I will still complain to his wife about these things.
It's too bad and I want to get rid of it right away.
On the 25th of this month he showed up, my father crashed the car, my brother had an accident on his motorcycle and had to amputate his thumb, I had business losses, it's just him showing up and something bad happens, it's a lot of negative energy, I already do a lot of RTR'S, meditations, I bought a plant that also helps to ward off negative energies, but it's difficult.

Hail Satan!

I have been reading Joy of Satan for at least four hours every night for three nights now. As an Aquarius I tend to be very guarded trying new things. I have spent my whole life watching people do things and staying mostly in a bubble. However when I do go into something I go in all the way. I used to be a Chriatian Evangelist but I left Christianity 10 years ago. You bet your ass that those fuckers lined up to stick it to me too. Church goers, coworkers and even family. I was robbed, betrayed, judged and so much more. My pastor ripped off the church and I saw a new side to Christianity. I call it The Doctrine That Blinds.
I was in the new age community for about 8 years and later I trained as a Shaman for 2 years but felt the call to Satanism. Actually my whole life I felt the pull but Christian indoctrination scared the hell put of me. Inremembwr blaspheming for the first time at 14.
One thing changed me forever though. I dunno what type of Satanism this was but I saw a woman throw horns with her hands and magick happend before my eyes. I learned to cast with horns intuitively. I studied Lavayan Satanism but it never deeply resonated. I never read about their type of magick. So far SS resonates with me deeply but I still fight Christian indoctrination from fear of Hell sometimes.

I have aligned my chakras, learned to close them, learned to breath in energy and done a few meditations. My body feels a buzz and I have a deeper love for myself. Also the palm of my hands feel warm. The first night that Inread all night I felt a Divine love like I have never felt before. After meditating my right hand is warm sometimes both but my right is hot sometimes. For a year now I learned black magick intuitively without any knowledge or training. I have used it to keep myself safe. Now I want to learn the SS style when I am ready.
I want to wait to do the commencement ceremony to give my soul to Satan until I am 100 percent. I do not want to take it lightly. I feel my chi increasing rapidly with the meditations. I started on a waxing moon when Venus was closest to earth. That was a coincidence though. Anyways sorry to ramble. Any pointers for me before I give myself fully to Satan. I am doing meditations daily and plan to study daily. I realize I may be vulnerable to the enemy during this time. Thank you.

RavenAquarius40 said:
I have been reading Joy of Satan for at least four hours every night for three nights now. As an Aquarius I tend to be very guarded trying new things. I have spent my whole life watching people do things and staying mostly in a bubble. However when I do go into something I go in all the way. I used to be a Chriatian Evangelist but I left Christianity 10 years ago. You bet your ass that those fuckers lined up to stick it to me too. Church goers, coworkers and even family. I was robbed, betrayed, judged and so much more. My pastor ripped off the church and I saw a new side to Christianity. I call it The Doctrine That Blinds.
I was in the new age community for about 8 years and later I trained as a Shaman for 2 years but felt the call to Satanism. Actually my whole life I felt the pull but Christian indoctrination scared the hell put of me. Inremembwr blaspheming for the first time at 14.
One thing changed me forever though. I dunno what type of Satanism this was but I saw a woman throw horns with her hands and magick happend before my eyes. I learned to cast with horns intuitively. I studied Lavayan Satanism but it never deeply resonated. I never read about their type of magick. So far SS resonates with me deeply but I still fight Christian indoctrination from fear of Hell sometimes.

I have aligned my chakras, learned to close them, learned to breath in energy and done a few meditations. My body feels a buzz and I have a deeper love for myself. Also the palm of my hands feel warm. The first night that Inread all night I felt a Divine love like I have never felt before. After meditating my right hand is warm sometimes both but my right is hot sometimes. For a year now I learned black magick intuitively without any knowledge or training. I have used it to keep myself safe. Now I want to learn the SS style when I am ready.
I want to wait to do the commencement ceremony to give my soul to Satan until I am 100 percent. I do not want to take it lightly. I feel my chi increasing rapidly with the meditations. I started on a waxing moon when Venus was closest to earth. That was a coincidence though. Anyways sorry to ramble. Any pointers for me before I give myself fully to Satan. I am doing meditations daily and plan to study daily. I realize I may be vulnerable to the enemy during this time. Thank you.
Just fyi being an aquarius doesn't mean anything, you have to check your natal chart to really understand about yourself astrologically wise. You'll find the astrology info in the Satanic magick page.

ksco said:
Hi. Can I get help with yantras?
I don't know what should I do, create my own (if it is possible), use a demon sigil or look one in the internet.
I need a yantra for general empowerment, but also more specifically for healing the root chakra.
What should I do?
You can meditate on the sigils of the Gods. Find a God who has the qualities you desire, and meditate on his/her sigil. You can breathe his/her energies in through the sigil and either program that energy straight away or add something like Satanama or Satanas or Laum (in this case for your root chakra) and then program it. Do NOT use any sigils/yantras that you find outside of JoS. When in doubt, always ask before even considering to use anything like that. Many are made by idiots and are harmful.

Yuna24 said:
Yes, there are ways to do this.
Do you have any emotional attachment to him? Like feeling pity for him at times and letting him get away with things because of that? If yes, then use this method to first sever your connections to him, and then vibrate Raum into yourself for a number of times that adds to 9 (36, 54, 90, 108, etc.) and affirm that you are permanently cleansed from all connections to him in a positive way for you.

If you do not have any sizeable connections to him emotionally, you can skip the above. Next, you can use any protective mantra on your aura that you prefer (Algiz, Surya(e), Berkano, etc) and then program your aura to keep your cousin away from you at all times permanently, in a positive way for you.

For both of those workings, you can start them on either March 12th or March 22nd. Make sure to avoid the Void of Course moon and do the working(s) for 40 or 90 days without skipping a day.

If anything is unclear, let me know.

RavenAquarius40 said:
You are not "giving" your soul to Satan. Nobody will enslave you or have control over you because of your dedication.

You already said it yourself, but the enemy will very likely try to mess with you to keep you from dedicating. If you want to hold off on it like this, then be well aware of that and try not to waste your chance. That's all the advice I have for you.

What's up people. I've been following this group since the first church of Satan was still around, thought i'd sign up and see what's good. I've been more or less naturally evil my whole life, I keep an open mind about things.
Just thought I'd say Hi, and will pop in now and then to read through the topics and see what's interesting.
(P.S) cool that I have the same last name.
:ugeek:

Yuna24 said:
the serpent daughter of Loki expels poison and kills marine life ( metaphor about the pollution of industries?)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10151&p=136033#p136033
Yuna24 said:
Loki and other enemy beings of the Gods of Asgard symbolize our enemies and Gentiles who are blinded by following the right hand path.
The concept of a “Evil god” is abrahamic. The pagans don't have myths about a hegelian conflict between good and “evil”. Loki was just a Odin's aspect.
http://loki.wpthunder.com/2015/12/17/loki-as-odin/
Yuna24 said:
Is Ragnarok an allegory talking about our future battles and Jewish and other enemies and the end of the Earth as we know it?
No! The Ragnarok represents the Nigredo. In Alchemy, Nigredo is when the soul “dies” and reborn purified.

Shael said:
Yuna24 said:
Yes, there are ways to do this.
Do you have any emotional attachment to him? Like feeling pity for him at times and letting him get away with things because of that? If yes, then use this method to first sever your connections to him, and then vibrate Raum into yourself for a number of times that adds to 9 (36, 54, 90, 108, etc.) and affirm that you are permanently cleansed from all connections to him in a positive way for you.

If you do not have any sizeable connections to him emotionally, you can skip the above. Next, you can use any protective mantra on your aura that you prefer (Algiz, Surya(e), Berkano, etc) and then program your aura to keep your cousin away from you at all times permanently, in a positive way for you.

For both of those workings, you can start them on either March 12th or March 22nd. Make sure to avoid the Void of Course moon and do the working(s) for 40 or 90 days without skipping a day.

If anything is unclear, let me know.

Thanks! I will follow these guidelines.
I'm sorry for my father, he always tries to get close to my grandmother, cousins and uncles, but they are all greedy leeches who only know how to complain and ask for money. My father is a good person and did not deserve to go through this. My grandmother is a soulless bitch who has no regard for my father.
And my other paternal relatives are a bunch of envious, lazy and leeches who like to irritate, they are abusive and toxic.

Hail Satan!

Aquarius said:
RavenAquarius40 said:

Just fyi being an aquarius doesn't mean anything, you have to check your natal chart to really understand about yourself astrologically wise. You'll find the astrology info in the Satanic magick page.

Right on, thank you. Learning is fun so I look forward to it.

RavenAquarius40 said:
What does RTS's mean?
Rtr*
It mean reverse torah ritual, they are powerful rituals that reverse the curses that jews send us from their filthy torah, we are basically destroying the jews with them.

how to control anger? I quarrel a lot with my mother, which really makes me feel not good.I don't think its good for my energy and aura.
Maybe she is psychic vampire?

Do I need to do 40days program again? I did it a year ago and did not make progress after that. Recently, I am meditating every day with my own plan.

homeraee said:
how to control anger? I quarrel a lot with my mother, which really makes me feel not good.I don't think its good for my energy and aura.
Learn to control your emotions then.

homeraee said:
I want to use rune. MUST i go to a deep trance?
Not necessarily, but it's much more effective if you do.

homeraee said:
Do I need to do 40days program again? I did it a year ago and did not make progress after that. Recently, I am meditating every day with my own plan.
If you feel like you do need it then do it. Remember that your own meditation plan must at least have cleaning and protection meditations and working on the chakras.

These days I feel wind around my lips every night I go to sleep. Why is that? Maybe its coincidence? I did banishing ritual on waning days and visualize blue satanic fire in my room everyday to keep safe. But I still feel that wind.
I also have questions for bad dreams?Where do they come from? If it comes from enemy, why can they still attack after what i do for protection? As the bad dream I had yesterday was so sick.

National-Satanist said:
Yuna24 said:
the serpent daughter of Loki expels poison and kills marine life ( metaphor about the pollution of industries?)
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10151&p=136033#p136033
Yuna24 said:
Loki and other enemy beings of the Gods of Asgard symbolize our enemies and Gentiles who are blinded by following the right hand path.
The concept of a “Evil god” is abrahamic. The pagans don't have myths about a hegelian conflict between good and “evil”. Loki was just a Odin's aspect.
http://loki.wpthunder.com/2015/12/17/loki-as-odin/
Yuna24 said:
Is Ragnarok an allegory talking about our future battles and Jewish and other enemies and the end of the Earth as we know it?
No! The Ragnarok represents the Nigredo. In Alchemy, Nigredo is when the soul “dies” and reborn purified.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

Hail Satan!

Does an imbalance in the root chakra affect the crown chakra? I am asking because these chakras are their male/female counterparts and I have a tremendous amount of tension the root chakra.

Aquarius said:
RavenAquarius40 said:
What does RTS's mean?
Rtr*
It mean reverse torah ritual, they are powerful rituals that reverse the curses that jews send us from their filthy torah, we are basically destroying the jews with them.
That's awesome. Thank you.

Aquarius said:
homeraee said:
Learn to control your emotions then.

homeraee said:
Not necessarily, but it's much more effective if you do.

homeraee said:
If you feel like you do need it then do it. Remember that your own meditation plan must at least have cleaning and protection meditations and working on the chakras.
thanks!

ksco said:
Does an imbalance in the root chakra affect the crown chakra? I am asking because these chakras are their male/female counterparts and I have a tremendous amount of tension the root chakra.
Often times those issues are connected, such as a 2nd chakra issue also being connected with a 5th chakra issue. But regardless of this, if you feel a lot of uncomfortable tension in your 1st chakra then this is a sign that you should start seriously cleaning it and freeing it from any dirt and traumas. Also do the chakra opening on it if you haven't already.

When we raise energy and then use it to perform a magic ritual, we lose that energy and doesn't empower our soul at all?

ksco said:
When we raise energy and then use it to perform a magic ritual, we lose that energy and doesn't empower our soul at all?

Interesting question.

I guess if I'm wrong the energy is at least processed by your system thus your empowering your magickal capabilities.

Think of it like Yoga, you perform hatha for example it palpitates your bioelectricity and gives a burst of energy to your chakras i.e. feeding the Gods.

You use the yogic energy for anything like say a relationship spell. Despite the energy being sent to a specific person, the energy is flowing through you. Either way your still empowering yourself as your using magick and using the soul as a tool.

Judging from the energy raising we do before RTRs. Some energy gets converted to the RTR and flies out into the astral. But some of it stays behind in your body. Hence why it states "donate energy to the Gods after your done with the RTR".

It's a interesting question because it entails scientific research unto how much energy is launched to affect reality. It includes both the science of "How much power you have" and "How much power is released by energy raising".

Great question ksco. Two thumbs up! :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
homeraee said:
NERGAL “N-N-N-AIR-AIR-AIR-G-G-G-AH-AH-AH-L-L-L" how to pronounce "AIR"
Air, the stuff that we breathe. Said the same way.

There are words for elements and objects that when vibrated conjure the energy of it. Surya for example is a word that literally means 'Sun' in Sanskrit and when vibrated conjures the energies of the sun.

I don't know anything of what this person has posted or it's accuracy and wouldn't just try anything any random individual says to, but I felt the need to mention this.

ksco said:

Three laws of magick:

1. Raise energy
2. Program it
3. Direct it

When you raise energy for a working you are raising the energy to be spent on that working. A working does not produce any results if energy is not put into it, so yes you are spending your energy which is why the foundation meditation is very important to keep refueling and gaining energy back.

If your chakras are opened and empowered they will draw energy naturally into you by themselves the stronger and cleaner they are and will maintain your level of bio-electricity, but one should still regularly raise their energies to increase the amount of power they natural run on and their natural intake, but the chakras need to be opened in the first place. The higher your natural power, the better results you get out of workings and the more you can do with magick.

tstbright said:
are there any signs,after you dedicate you soul to Lucifer..if yes what are they?

That depends on what you mean by signs. As in 'did the dedication ritual work'? Or do you mean something else?

homeraee said:

Some form of focus on the astral is required but you do not need to go into a deep trance or even a light trance. I don't go into any trance when vibrating runes, I just quieten my mind and turn my focus onto the astral plane when conjuring the energy from the vibration. From there it's focus, intent and direction.

homeraee said:

No, you do not need to do the 40 Day Program again. If you feel you are lacking in anything then you can just work on that specific area of your spiritual advancement. You can work on chakras you think need further empowering, you can strengthen your aura, you can put in work wherever you think the effort is needed.

homeraee said:

Anger, stress and frustration is not good for the soul or aura if you retain it within you or constantly focus on it. Clean your aura regularly and once or twice a day devote at least 5 minutes of engulfing yourself in brilliant vibrant blue coloured energy.

Blue coloured energy is used for harmony, inner-peace and serenity. It is also of the water element and the water element will balance out and tame the fire element if you are someone who is too high in fire which can definitely lead to bursts of anger and a generally angry disposition. I don't think your mother is a psychic vampire.

I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I dedicated a year ago and have chosen not to be active on these forums until now. The amount of material that is on the website is vital, and I appreciate all of it as it has allowed me to proficiently further my necromancy studies. I do not have any question at this time, I simply wanted to vaguely introduce myself. We are at a crucial moment in history, so be happy that we get to live in a universal transition period of great importance.

Dameon Geppetto
The Puppet Master

Hail Satan!

What do I do if I fail to perform a working on the time I started it? I started a working a few days ago to overcome a fear and I always did it at the exact same time. But today due to sleep problems and being fatigued from work I missed the working by a couple hours.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

Hello Dears!
How rtr really work?
Isn't it "blackmagick" which shouldn't be done at beginner level?
Can I do this only meditating on their destroy while I draw red X on hebrew characters and paint a poop on it?
Doing it without vibration is ok?
I wanna be part of rtr, maybe it slows down the jews on their goals if I am not mistaken, but don't really understands how it works if we send affirmations against someones.
Also I heard that people can be scan by their name and profile picture or it's enough internet connection between peoples to send them negative energy. Is it legit?
Anyone explain please?
I wanna waste of these rats.
Hail Our Lord Satan!

Ghost in the Machine said:
homeraee said:

There are words for elements and objects that when vibrated conjure the energy of it. Surya for example is a word that literally means 'Sun' in Sanskrit and when vibrated conjures the energies of the sun.

I don't know anything of what this person has posted or it's accuracy and wouldn't just try anything any random individual says to, but I felt the need to mention this.
Nergal is the name of a god who is one of Satan's sons. Connected to Mars and the sacral chakra. In the "Necronomicon Meditations" page for using planetary energies on the chakras, this name is given to use for Mars and Sacral chakra.

˘˘˘ said:
Hello Dears!
How rtr really work?
Isn't it "blackmagick" which shouldn't be done at beginner level?
Can I do this only meditating on their destroy while I draw red X on hebrew characters and paint a poop on it?
Doing it without vibration is ok?
I wanna be part of rtr, maybe it slows down the jews on their goals if I am not mistaken, but don't really understands how it works if we send affirmations against someones.
Also I heard that people can be scan by their name and profile picture or it's enough internet connection between peoples to send them negative energy. Is it legit?
Anyone explain please?
I wanna waste of these rats.
Hail Our Lord Satan!

The hebrew alphabet is a spiritual binding tool of the enemy that has been used for generations to curse gentiles. It blocks, weakens and cuts down our spiritual power and capabilities. It is also the tool they use for virtually every form of binding against gentiles, including the binding spells done through the xian program among other things.

What the RTR does is we are vibrating these hebrew letters in the reverse to undo them and their effects on gentiles an destroy the hebrew alphabet. By doing the RTR you are undoing the curses upon gentile souls and humanity as a whole. In addition this of course also helps free individuals who were strong allies of Satan in past lives thus were more directly and prominently cursed by the enemy because of this. A large quantity of us who have been here for a long time with heavy and consistent devotion to Satan, where enemy curses and tactics never held as strong as it does the majority, were very likely people very personally involved with Satan on some level in a past life.

Because of this the enemy had more heavily cursed and binded such individuals in those past lifetimes. The majority have it easier when it comes to advancement, while a lot of us have to do more work to free ourselves because we were more heavily attacked and cursed, there's far more blockages to break free of.

Ghost in the Machine said:
homeraee said:

ksco said:

Three laws of magick:

1. Raise energy
2. Program it
3. Direct it

When you raise energy for a working you are raising the energy to be spent on that working. A working does not produce any results if energy is not put into it, so yes you are spending your energy which is why the foundation meditation is very important to keep refueling and gaining energy back.

If your chakras are opened and empowered they will draw energy naturally into you by themselves the stronger and cleaner they are and will maintain your level of bio-electricity, but one should still regularly raise their energies to increase the amount of power they natural run on and their natural intake, but the chakras need to be opened in the first place. The higher your natural power, the better results you get out of workings and the more you can do with magick.

tstbright said:
are there any signs,after you dedicate you soul to Lucifer..if yes what are they?

That depends on what you mean by signs. As in 'did the dedication ritual work'? Or do you mean something else?

homeraee said:

Some form of focus on the astral is required but you do not need to go into a deep trance or even a light trance. I don't go into any trance when vibrating runes, I just quieten my mind and turn my focus onto the astral plane when conjuring the energy from the vibration. From there it's focus, intent and direction.

homeraee said:

No, you do not need to do the 40 Day Program again. If you feel you are lacking in anything then you can just work on that specific area of your spiritual advancement. You can work on chakras you think need further empowering, you can strengthen your aura, you can put in work wherever you think the effort is needed.

homeraee said:

Anger, stress and frustration is not good for the soul or aura if you retain it within you or constantly focus on it. Clean your aura regularly and once or twice a day devote at least 5 minutes of engulfing yourself in brilliant vibrant blue coloured energy.

Blue coloured energy is used for harmony, inner-peace and serenity. It is also of the water element and the water element will balance out and tame the fire element if you are someone who is too high in fire which can definitely lead to bursts of anger and a generally angry disposition. I don't think your mother is a psychic vampire.

Thank you! :) I do aura of cleaning everyday. I just used the blue energy and feel good now. about vibration, often my mind just wonders not focused. But there are times I feel my aura vibrating as I vibrate words and the rosary sway. When I raised energy, I did not feel warm and energy buzz.

I was wondering what information could be ascertained on:

1) The origin of the universe and existence, things such as the story of Nammu and Enki, etc

2) What information is known about the jews in their natural state, the reptilians? Why do they behave like this?

Psychxdeliclove666 said:
I was wondering what information could be ascertained on:

1) The origin of the universe and existence, things such as the story of Nammu and Enki, etc

2) What information is known about the jews in their natural state, the reptilians? Why do they behave like this?

1. The universe has always existed in a means not well comprehended by us in particular. The universe itself is comprised of chaotic energies upon the astral, no rhyme no order, but in time natural 'rythms' seemed to have manifested to create physical constructs such as planets, stars, materials, matter coinciding with the astral forces in a flow. Stars are obviously of the fire element and white-gold energy, perhaps a pure incarnation of these energies on the physical plane from the astral. Otherwise this is not really an easy question to answer with perfect accuracy, it's a lot of theory and speculation. The universe follows no laws of morality.

2. The jews are creations of the elohim, a reptilian race evolved likely from a planet of twisted and wicked energies where the original planets of their original solar system were likely heavy influences of malevolent and 'sickly' energies. Their souls thus built upon the foundations of this corruption and manifestations of it. They're the way they are because they just are and 'is'. They are oppositional to our own creation of perfected and harmonic energies that make us more power than them by default in potential.

But they are parasites and rely on other means to survive such as numbers, manipulation, control and strategy. Nothing of their origins will excuse the punishment and suffering they are to face for their transgressions against our own natural order.

Pressure or feeling of some kind indicates an open Chakra regardless if it's nvr had an opening meditation done on it? Im confused since I can feel any one of them to a more or lesser degree even tho I've nvr done any power meditations for opening. Is this a result of past life effort and means I can skip opening and move to empowerment? Or should I perform the opening workings regardless in the order provided on opening the soul page?

Does reincarnation seal all the Chakras back up or will they remain open if enough effort was put in?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back