Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some Things I Felt Inspired To Write.

magus.immortalis

I noticed that in my years as a dedicated spiritual Satanist, that our Guardian Demon/ess and sometimes Satan, himself, works through others to get to us, and works through us to get to them. Especially if they are also dedicated spiritual Satanists or about to become one. As HPS Maxine wrote in the Joy of Satan website (I think it was one of her older sermons 2002-2005) that Satan also protects our loved ones. And that he works to keep families together.

I noticed that my remaining close family members help me, and guide me, and I feel Satan and my Guardian Demoness working through them to help me, and helping me to treat them better, and keep the family loving, close, at peace and that there is understanding. He and my GD Marchosias explain things to me, so that I may understand where my family members are coming from mentally or emotionally. And they help to heal any misunderstanding between me and them. They told me directly, and Satan has helped my late mother when she had breast cancer. She got moved up the waiting list, so she could could the tumor removed in like, 1-3 weeks (I don't remember) instead of waiting 6 months or longer. He also helped her so she wouldn't need chemotherapy, adding quality to the remaining years of her life.

I am thankful to him for this. On the day of her passing, he made a very blatant sign to me that she went to Hell, and reincarnated soon thereafter in a loving family, in a good home, where she was loved and wanted.
She would be going on three years old now, as she reincarnated soon after her death. I hope and feel that she will come to Satan and get a chance to know him and come to him in her new life.

I'm just writing about my own personal experiences and thoughts. I always welcome others' opinions and constructive criticisms. I might not reply to them if they seem to be baiting me to waste my time though.

One person I am "friends" with on Facebook, we would talk here and there, sometimes daily, over the past 5 or so years. Sometimes I felt guided to tell him things, or ask about his relationship with Satan, and offer advice as I felt strongly guided to. He would also encourage me in my spiritual path too, and listen to my worries. It was a pleasant relationship.

I have witnessed and understood, over time, that the love of the Gods is NOT unconditional. We must seek them in trust, friendship-to build a healthy and strong loving relationship with Satan and our Guardians. They help us continually, always guiding us and directing us to resources (books, websites, other people, Youtube videos, etc.) to do with the mundane and spiritual.

In thanks, and as a spiritual Satanist family unity and army, it's important to help out by doing spiritual warfare, Reverse Torah Rituals, advance yourself spiritually, mentally, and in the material world, study, and better yourself so you can help others in the future. Because this world depends on us. Everyone can contribute to make it better, bring down the enemy Jews and their programs, and then to help re-build this world.

Yes, Satan and the Powers of Hell are physically returning to Earth soon. HPS Maxine said in about 20 years (check the sermons from the JoS clergy, I don't have the time right now to find it and link it here.)

But everyone does their part.

It's important to do Satan's work and will, whatever he has directed one to do. Everyone has talents and skills where they can help make this world better and manifest his will.

My Guardian Demoness Marchosias has helped me a lot, guiding me to some self help books to change my attitude and mindset. Here is the thread I put up some time ago:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22626&p=105160&hilit=a+reading+list+marchosias#p105160

As one progresses in spiritual soul and mind power, it's important to have positive thoughts and dwell and think on positive things. It's not good to dwell on negative things and be negative overall, as these will be attracted into your life and manifest. And it was because one couldn't control their thoughts or chose not to change their attitude.

I once wrote about how one lukewarm (now-ex) spiritual Satanist blatantly disrespected a goddess/demoness of Hell. He spoke to her as he would a common person off the street who angered him.
He had been dedicated (via the Joy of Satan website) for over 10 years and did not believe in Nazism. That Satan and the Gods and Goddesses and Powers of Hell are Nazis.

He had done nothing to help Satan's cause or War. He enjoyed the protection, privileges, help and guidance of Satan and his Guardians while not lifting a finger to help or do anything in return in thanks.

His Guardian Demoness/Goddess, led him to these forums, that he may educate himself and read the truth from the JoS Clergy and other contributing members about the plague and disease on humanity that is the Jews.

He chose not to do the Reverse Torah Rituals. Not even once. This guy is open enough to hear, feel, sense and see. He would have felt Satan's energies after the RTR, as I have. The first time I did my first RTR, I felt Satan's beautiful energy. As if he was saying, "thank you." This motivated and encouraged me.

This is not a dumb guy either. He is open enough psychically, is intelligent and used to communicate with the Powers of Hell and had some direct experiences with Satan in the past, many years ago. He believed and counted on that one astral experience (which was legit, since Satan actually saved this guy's life, when he was nearing death) that he was forever in Satan's good graces.

Satan gave me one last chance to pull my shit together, about a year ago during a ritual to him. He came and told me, to paraphrase: "those do nothing for me, are rotten and will be weeded out."

Looking back, my Facebook friend (that I mentioned earlier) was helping me, and I was helping him. But in truth, as I was told and suspected, that he was not doing Reverse Torah Rituals, never sought to build a relationship with Satan, and had more than enough time to do both.He chose to do power meditations to advance himself. And only that. This was during five years of interacting with him 2 or more times a week with him, for 10 minutes or more.

I have seen some examples of how enemy higher-up Greys, Reptilians and other enemy entities deal with and work with the Jews. The Jews are their underlings. They are useful batteries, with arms and legs, intelligence and a working mind. They have spiritual and material power that they have accumulated over centuries. They are NOT to be underestimated.

But they are tools. Once a tool has served its purpose, once a battery is out of energy/power, they are tossed aside. This is one way that the enemy is. The Jews are the same.

The Gods and Goddesses of Hell, the Powers of Hell, are not like this with dedicated spiritual Satanists.

This may seem that I am preaching to the choir, but this is also something for newbies, curious readers and new lurkers to these forums.

Satan and our Guardians work with us, alongside us. We work with them and under them. They do not see us as tools. A strong, healthy, trusting, loving and close relationship is sought. If we seek Satan and our Guardians sincerely, honestly, with love and true intent, they meet us more than halfway.

They love us and feel very, very deeply. I have seen and experienced how deep their feelings and love go.
They will come to us and talk to us, to heal any distance, rifts, distrust, fear, suspicion that arises in one of their own, as soon as possible. Even one hour is too long to let these feelings fester, as it could be irreparable.

I feel, see, know, experienced and understand that we are valued. They don't just want us working like work horses or people in an assembly line. We are more than that to them.

Their love is great for their own. I cannot emphasize this enough.

Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Thank you for your post. Don't feel as if you are preaching to the choir, posts like yours are very motivating and soothing in a way and I'm sure that's felt regardless of skill level.

I know what you mean by the Gods' love is not unconditional, as it should be. Why love something that disrespects you? It's a good example to live by and it's in opposition to how Xtians believe everything should be loved and forgiven. We shouldn't forgive those that disrespect us and harm us, the Gods lead a lot by example.

As for family, I've accepted that a lot of mine will be sucked up by the enemy vortex. I'm glad to hear that yours is safe and under protection though, it gives me a little bit more optimistic outlook on some of my family members that are probably not so brainwashed.

It's always interesting to me to hear about people communicating and being friends with other Satanists too, even though it never seems to end very well. I have a friend that I share a strong bond with and I know we both served Satan in a past life, but he has been heavily cursed and isn't aware. His energy is so different than the average person, it has a power to it. And he doesn't even know. It goes to show how much more we are, and how much we can be, compared to the average person that wants to sit down in front of the tv all day. I'm happy that we can at least come together on these forums, and I love posts written from a place of inspiration by the Gods. It's really nice and refreshing.

Libra said:
Thank you for your post. Don't feel as if you are preaching to the choir, posts like yours are very motivating and soothing in a way and I'm sure that's felt regardless of skill level.

I know what you mean by the Gods' love is not unconditional, as it should be. Why love something that disrespects you? It's a good example to live by and it's in opposition to how Xtians believe everything should be loved and forgiven. We shouldn't forgive those that disrespect us and harm us, the Gods lead a lot by example.

As for family, I've accepted that a lot of mine will be sucked up by the enemy vortex. I'm glad to hear that yours is safe and under protection though, it gives me a little bit more optimistic outlook on some of my family members that are probably not so brainwashed.

It's always interesting to me to hear about people communicating and being friends with other Satanists too, even though it never seems to end very well. I have a friend that I share a strong bond with and I know we both served Satan in a past life, but he has been heavily cursed and isn't aware. His energy is so different than the average person, it has a power to it. And he doesn't even know. It goes to show how much more we are, and how much we can be, compared to the average person that wants to sit down in front of the tv all day. I'm happy that we can at least come together on these forums, and I love posts written from a place of inspiration by the Gods. It's really nice and refreshing.

Looking back, I feel as if I am also writing to new lurkers and newbies.

I have a White Nationalist good friend who comes into these forums now and then and praises some of what he reads. Unfortunately he's not spiritual Satanist but he knows that I am, and is accepting about it and asks me questions from time to time. He is aware of the Jews but not spiritually open enough to recognize them by physical appearance and energy/feel yet.

I think I kind of understand what you mean by your friend having a "power" to his energy. I have sensed it in others too.

Thanks for reading and for your feedback. :)

SSwombat said:
Yes, she is here with me; I feel her sometimes when I have a nap in the afternoon...and in other ways -- are you alright Magus? I haven't seen you like this?

Is this a mid-life crisis?

Or something...don't worry about it.

HAIL SATAN

Who is this "she" who is "here with" you? Could you mention her name? Be more clear, please or others and myself will misunderstand you.

You sound rather condescending towards me. It's not a mid-life crisis if you are actually concerned (which I think you are not, but whatever.) Then you act dismissive.

Just an observation.

magus.immortalis said:
Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!
Beautiful post Magus :) I have experienced Satan's love too even though I am still young and not adavnced I know I will be better they know my potential that's why they love me and protect me I will not let them down!

magus.immortalis said:
I noticed that in my years as a dedicated spiritual Satanist, that our Guardian Demon/ess and sometimes Satan, himself, works through others to get to us, and works through us to get to them. Especially if they are also dedicated spiritual Satanists or about to become one. As HPS Maxine wrote in the Joy of Satan website (I think it was one of her older sermons 2002-2005) that Satan also protects our loved ones. And that he works to keep families together.

I noticed that my remaining close family members help me, and guide me, and I feel Satan and my Guardian Demoness working through them to help me, and helping me to treat them better, and keep the family loving, close, at peace and that there is understanding. He and my GD Marchosias explain things to me, so that I may understand where my family members are coming from mentally or emotionally. And they help to heal any misunderstanding between me and them. They told me directly, and Satan has helped my late mother when she had breast cancer. She got moved up the waiting list, so she could could the tumor removed in like, 1-3 weeks (I don't remember) instead of waiting 6 months or longer. He also helped her so she wouldn't need chemotherapy, adding quality to the remaining years of her life.

I am thankful to him for this. On the day of her passing, he made a very blatant sign to me that she went to Hell, and reincarnated soon thereafter in a loving family, in a good home, where she was loved and wanted.
She would be going on three years old now, as she reincarnated soon after her death. I hope and feel that she will come to Satan and get a chance to know him and come to him in her new life.

I'm just writing about my own personal experiences and thoughts. I always welcome others' opinions and constructive criticisms. I might not reply to them if they seem to be baiting me to waste my time though.

One person I am "friends" with on Facebook, we would talk here and there, sometimes daily, over the past 5 or so years. Sometimes I felt guided to tell him things, or ask about his relationship with Satan, and offer advice as I felt strongly guided to. He would also encourage me in my spiritual path too, and listen to my worries. It was a pleasant relationship.

I have witnessed and understood, over time, that the love of the Gods is NOT unconditional. We must seek them in trust, friendship-to build a healthy and strong loving relationship with Satan and our Guardians. They help us continually, always guiding us and directing us to resources (books, websites, other people, Youtube videos, etc.) to do with the mundane and spiritual.

In thanks, and as a spiritual Satanist family unity and army, it's important to help out by doing spiritual warfare, Reverse Torah Rituals, advance yourself spiritually, mentally, and in the material world, study, and better yourself so you can help others in the future. Because this world depends on us. Everyone can contribute to make it better, bring down the enemy Jews and their programs, and then to help re-build this world.

Yes, Satan and the Powers of Hell are physically returning to Earth soon. HPS Maxine said in about 20 years (check the sermons from the JoS clergy, I don't have the time right now to find it and link it here.)

It's important to do Satan's work and will, whatever he has directed one to do. Everyone has talents and skills where they can help make this world better and manifest his will.

My Guardian Demoness Marchosias has helped me a lot, guiding me to some self help books to change my attitude and mindset. Here is the thread I put up some time ago:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22626&p=105160&hilit=a+reading+list+marchosias#p105160

As one progresses in spiritual soul and mind power, it's important to have positive thoughts and dwell and think on positive things. It's not good to dwell on negative things and be negative overall, as these will be attracted into your life and manifest. And it was because one couldn't control their thoughts or chose not to change their attitude.

I once wrote about how one lukewarm (now-ex) spiritual Satanist blatantly disrespected a goddess/demoness of Hell. He spoke to her as he would a common person off the street who angered him.
He had been dedicated (via the Joy of Satan website) for over 10 years and did not believe in Nazism. That Satan and the Gods and Goddesses and Powers of Hell are Nazis.

He had done nothing to help Satan's cause or War. He enjoyed the protection, privileges, help and guidance of Satan and his Guardians while not lifting a finger to help or do anything in return in thanks.

His Guardian Demoness/Goddess, led him to these forums, that he may educate himself and read the truth from the JoS Clergy and other contributing members about the plague and disease on humanity that is the Jews.

He chose not to do the Reverse Torah Rituals. Not even once. This guy is open enough to hear, feel, sense and see. He would have felt Satan's energies after the RTR, as I have. The first time I did my first RTR, I felt Satan's beautiful energy. As if he was saying, "thank you." This motivated and encouraged me.

This is not a dumb guy either. He is open enough psychically, is intelligent and used to communicate with the Powers of Hell and had some direct experiences with Satan in the past, many years ago. He believed and counted on that one astral experience (which was legit, since Satan actually saved this guy's life, when he was nearing death) that he was forever in Satan's good graces.

Satan gave me one last chance to pull my shit together, about a year ago during a ritual to him. He came and told me, to paraphrase: "those do nothing for me, are rotten and will be weeded out."

Looking back, my Facebook friend (that I mentioned earlier) was helping me, and I was helping him. But in truth, as I was told and suspected, that he was not doing Reverse Torah Rituals, never sought to build a relationship with Satan, and had more than enough time to do both.He chose to do power meditations to advance himself. And only that. This was during five years of interacting with him 2 or more times a week with him, for 10 minutes or more.

I have seen some examples of how enemy higher-up Greys, Reptilians and other enemy entities deal with and work with the Jews. The Jews are their underlings. They are useful batteries, with arms and legs, intelligence and a working mind. They have spiritual and material power that they have accumulated over centuries. They are NOT to be underestimated.

But they are tools. Once a tool has served its purpose, once a battery is out of energy/power, they are tossed aside. This is one way that the enemy is. The Jews are the same.

The Gods and Goddesses of Hell, the Powers of Hell, are not like this with dedicated spiritual Satanists.

This may seem that I am preaching to the choir, but this is also something for newbies, curious readers and new lurkers to these forums.

Satan and our Guardians work with us, alongside us. We work with them and under them. They do not see us as tools. A strong, healthy, trusting, loving and close relationship is sought. If we seek Satan and our Guardians sincerely, honestly, with love and true intent, they meet us more than halfway.

They love us and feel very, very deeply. I have seen and experienced how deep their feelings and love go.
They will come to us and talk to us, to heal any distance, rifts, distrust, fear, suspicion that arises in one of their own, as soon as possible. Even one hour is too long to let these feelings fester, as it could be irreparable.

I feel, see, know, experienced and understand that we are valued. They don't just want us working like work horses or people in an assembly line. We are more than that to them.

Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Beautiful post. Hitlers words it is not enough to say I Believe, but I Fight!

This is truly inspiring thank you. I cannot imagine people who could not do an RTR now and again. I mean they were addicting. Sure once done enough there are boring patches.

Like over a year of just the final. But there are exciting patches too like when it first came out. When the shema came out, i was doing 108 of verse 1 108 of verse 2, because it was so much power.

mercury_wisdom said:
magus.immortalis said:
Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!
Beautiful post Magus :) I have experienced Satan's love too even though I am still young and not adavnced I know I will be better they know my potential that's why they love me and protect me I will not let them down!

Thanks! ^_^

It's only when I dedicated to Satan that he and my Guardians let me know of my potential. I never had long-term goals or serious dreams until I dedicated. I never knew my worth and potential until they showed me. I am so appreciative of their love and time and guidance.

Aldrick Strickland said:
magus.immortalis said:

Thanks for reading.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marchosias!

Beautiful post. Hitlers words it is not enough to say I Believe, but I Fight!

This is truly inspiring thank you. I cannot imagine people who could not do an RTR now and again. I mean they were addicting. Sure once done enough there are boring patches.

Like over a year of just the final. But there are exciting patches too like when it first came out. When the shema came out, i was doing 108 of verse 1 108 of verse 2, because it was so much power.

Thanks for reading and for your reply, Aldrick!

Thank you for your post! As a newbie(I dedicated few years ago and am shameful that I was too lazy to learn, now I am back), I always like these posts that really motivates me. ‘We must seek them in trust, friendship-to build a healthy and strong loving relationship with Satan and our Guardians. ' gives me a lot thinking. Though at this moment, I cannot hear satan and my GD. I am working on it, advancing myself and staying positive. I believe they guide me though I am able to figure it out now.

Hail satan!

homeraee said:
Thank you for your post! As a newbie(I dedicated few years ago and am shameful that I was too lazy to learn, now I am back), I always like these posts that really motivates me. ‘We must seek them in trust, friendship-to build a healthy and strong loving relationship with Satan and our Guardians. ' gives me a lot thinking. Though at this moment, I cannot hear satan and my GD. I am working on it, advancing myself and staying positive. I believe they guide me though I am able to figure it out now.

Hail satan!

You're welcome, thanks for reading it!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back