Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ion said:
Hello.
I am student at the moment and in a few years I will be an architect.

I was wondering, if anybody could recommend me some trustworthy books on ancient satanic architecture, satanic symbolism, numerology, and occult art in general. I am new to satanism and it is very hard to gather trustworthy information on this subject. The JOS website does not provide a lot of information on this specific topic, and google is just littered with misinformation.

If anybody knows any sources I would very much appreciate it. This will help me a lot in developing my own an architectural vision.
Thank you in advance!

Hail Satan!

The 3rd Reich was Satanic, and so you can draw some influence from them. Here is an example page with a few pics: https://www.satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Himmler.html

Besides that, a lot of ancient civilizations were Satanic, so you could reference them, as well. It depends what sort of art you are going for though.

Kundalini666 said:
I've been doing various forms of meditation for years. I've felt almost everything JOS describes when a person is raising their Kundalini. Lately, I've felt pressure along the middle of my spine, and even up around my neck. Does this mean that I've almost raised it completely, or can the tension be misleading?
I've experienced Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine, both, and I know what the inner unity of making the two one means on an spiritual level, not just a philosophical one. I'm mostly wondering what else there is to do, once a person has attained that level of wisdom. How do you know that you've become immortal?

You would know when it is raised, and also when you have attained immortality. I cannot say specifically your situation, but it sounds like you are pretty advanced. You ask what else there is to do: Have you truly mastered all the meditations on the power meditations page (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html) ? You should keep going until you get to the Magnum Opus.

If you want a practical suggestion: communicate with your Guardian Demon, and they will make it clear what steps you need to take. Otherwise, keep practicing the meditations given.

retrograde said:

Do you truly believe killing someone. in the sense of murdering someone when out of your mind, is what you were meant to do? That is a waste of your time, and will get you locked up forever. Who gave you that purpose? Do you think the Gods did? They want you meditating and doing RTR's, not flipping out and wrecking your life.

I think it is more likely that that thought is what was installed in you through your trauma, and not an actual part of you. Think about it logically: how could it be a benefit to you? It is distinct from a simple warrior, because it is demands utter recklessness. It is asking you to throw your life away, which is just the sort of behavior a malicious person would want out of their mind-controlled puppet.

I say this not to offend or frustrate you, but to make sure you stay on the right path. Through continued meditation and spiritual progress, you will heal yourself 100%. We all want you to do well. I cannot image how

And feel free to express yourself here. Not everyone may reply to a super long post, but a lot will certainly read it. Someone may contribute something that could benefit you.

The way you describe your feelings and thoughts does sound like trauma-based mind control. The only way you will ever find out for certain is through continued spiritual healing/growth. Wunjo can be used to aid your mood and emotions. SaTaNaMa is used for healing, among other things. Lots of people have healed all sorts of problems, such as anxieties or whatever through it.

Greetings to all the brothers and sisters! Can you please tell me what you think about such a phenomenon as Hyperborean wisdom? I noticed that many things are similar to spiritual Satanism BUT, They promote the idea that this world was created by a demiurge and he copied the true spiritual world. What is material is evil and Lucifer will come to free the spirits trapped. But they do not accept that Lucifer is the creator of people. The demiurge - Satan or Jehovah is the creator of this universe and it will be destroyed (Ragnarok). The spirit is eternal, immortal, but the soul is the creation of the demiurge of Jehovah. Help me to understand. In spiritual Satanism, you are talking only about the soul, But not about the spirit.

There is a concept that there are those who have only a soul but no spirit. And especially the white race - people from Hyperborea and we have the spirit of not only souls .... I did not find the answers in your articles (I read many sermons and all your books). Help, maybe I missed something? Thank you for the answers. And sorry for my İnglısh.

Can anyone give me their opinion on this?

Does anyone know who is meant in the last sentence? Is there a good source to read the Gnostic scriptures?

What if God and the angels and also the shadow beings up to the devil represent exactly the same thing, if exactly in them the lie, the conversion, the satanic reflection, is located? Whoever reads the old Gnostic scriptures like the Pistis Sophia, the Qumran Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi scriptures. It is more likely to get an overview of the True History. The old writings were written during the lifetime or at least in the 1st century after Christ's birth. This could be seen so far on the papyrus. The first gospel was written in the 3rd century AD at the earliest and certainly not by those after whom they were named. The bible was then demonstrably adapted several times to what the "church" needed. The probably most serious changes have even been documented from the 4th century by Hieronymus. In the 7th century "hell" was added to faith as a place of damnation etc. Is everything well comprehensible by historians. So also the reversal of the words of Jesus who was also in reality called Joshua and was only later renamed Je Sus by the church.
Traveled in the 1st century, one can see from the depictions in the old catacombs that the OSIRIS cult found its way into the so-called Christian faith and then probably took it over in the 3rd century. The symbols and stories from the cult of Osiris were adopted and are still firmly anchored in Christianity today in buildings such as rituals (masses) and symbols. Some historians even go so far as to prove that the biblical story is that of Osiris (god of the underworld) ISIS (Mary) and Horus (Je sus). It is interesting to note that apart from the names, the ancient story of Egypt and Horus the son of OSIRIS is very similar to the story of Je Sus. Joshua (called Jesus), it is written in the old writings, did not found a faith or want to found one the opposite way round. He taught the people to free themselves to come to their own divinity and he also explained through large parts of his "sermons" who controls us humans and also how. This corresponds more to what a truther does today than a founder of religion. As said everything was mirrored, twisted. Therefore Joshua got the name Je Sus. If you want to check this for its meaning, let's see what the two most important languages were in ancient Christianity. French and Latin were. Now translate Je from French and sus from Latin. Well, does that make sense to you? yes Je = I, sus = pig. So Je sus means - I mean pig. I know that all those who see themselves firmly in the Christian faith do not want to believe this and will also reject it. However, I ask these people to really deal with it, because it is not unimportant for our existence whether we are subordinated to you or come into our conscious BEING. Of course I could dissolve all this here but that would be a bit much as a comment. However, everything can be found and everything can be recognized, if one wants and the blindness and the will to give up one's responsibility for oneself, to also reconsider would be the consequence of this knowledge. This is exactly what Joshua had preached. He also said what we recognize today through modern research in quantum physics. There is a saying that Joshua said to his disciples. "Thy will be done." Sure, it was referred to God through the church, but that wasn't it. It was addressed to the disciples. Because today we know that our spirit/will can even change matter. As said before, everything has already been proven. Only conversion drives us human beings to humbly and submissively submit to the will of others instead of using our own creative power. We make ourselves small and will-less instead of accepting how creative we actually are. This is exactly the purpose of the reflections of Satanism. So that we never free ourselves from them. Because everything is also voluntarily our enslavement of mind and body. So there is more to an awakening than just exchanging one master to whom one submits (politically) for another master (religiously). Here I really mean EVERY religion. It is always the same, no matter how you call it, no matter how the same you worship, no matter how you call it. Who that is, Joshua recognized just then and tried to save mankind, that is recorded in the Gnostic scriptures.

hello brothers & sisters. for our mute siblings, what can they do if they cant vibrate runes?

Hello siblings. from my current understanding, we are at war with the jews. what happens when we win that war?

I have another newb question to ask...

So I have promoted myself to the intermediate level meditations, and am excited to do the "preliminary meditations for invoking the elements", however, we have a very long VoC moon now. I was wondering if the VoC moon applies to any and all magical workings, to include ones that don't direct energies towards anything external? And if so, what do you (the experienced SS) suggest we do (besides the daily RTR and returning curses) during the VoC?

Thanks in advance.

Hey everyone! New member here, joining after I finally saw the light. I never liked Xtianity and always felt a pride for my heritage but felt lost due to never finding a good community for this. All traditional communities are infested with cucked Xtians and it always felt off to me.

I'm young, strong, blue eyed and blonde haired, looking to penetrate the word and dominate it. Just like my ancestors did.

One thing I'd like to know is where to start? I found the websites on satanisgod.org, exposingchristianity and kaballah, found some older huge pdf with material from yahoo groups and old websites, found angelfire website archive. But there is so much of the material and it's all over the place so I don't know what's the best point to start at. I'd love to have some guidance. Thank you!

Lavena said:
Greetings to all the brothers and sisters! Can you please tell me what you think about such a phenomenon as Hyperborean wisdom? I noticed that many things are similar to spiritual Satanism BUT, They promote the idea that this world was created by a demiurge and he copied the true spiritual world. What is material is evil and Lucifer will come to free the spirits trapped. But they do not accept that Lucifer is the creator of people. The demiurge - Satan or Jehovah is the creator of this universe and it will be destroyed (Ragnarok). The spirit is eternal, immortal, but the soul is the creation of the demiurge of Jehovah. Help me to understand. In spiritual Satanism, you are talking only about the soul, But not about the spirit.

There is a concept that there are those who have only a soul but no spirit. And especially the white race - people from Hyperborea and we have the spirit of not only souls .... I did not find the answers in your articles (I read many sermons and all your books). Help, maybe I missed something? Thank you for the answers. And sorry for my İnglısh.

To me this sounds like Gnosticism which is a filled with Lies. There's no evil Demiurge out there creating those archons or whateves. Satan didn't create the Universe nor did Jehovah; this demiurge that they describe sounds exactly like Jehovah that the Jews worship, so...

And, btw., Ragnarok,like those New age cults try to preach, isn't about the "destruction of the Universe" or anything.

about aoc and aop, when meditating, should I visualize the light in my soul or in my soul and aura?

As I see other post said to be careful with the gold-white, as it is reflective.

how can I confirm if I have demon lover?I want to imagine of him as fantasy is powerful but at the same time I do not want to think of delusion

I performed the ritual before.But I didn’t receive message or sign from him.But after searching all the posts here, chances are that Satan won’t give demon lover if I am not ready and not advanced enough?

homeraee said:
when i meditate on my 3rd eye, I feel my body swaying automatically at the end. why?

The swaying of your body is the sign of energy spiraling upwards and rising.
It happens to me too, my body rocks back and forth after/during meditations.

As JoS links are getting updated, I'm wondering is the 6 month meditation program also updated. I want to start the program and I found pdf back from end of 2011. Is there a newer, updated one or is this the one we currently have?

sola said:
hello brothers & sisters. for our mute siblings, what can they do if they cant vibrate runes?
Hello, I am designing some instructions on this subject , for now don't worry about it. Soon, until then focus on the meditational aspects and feelings.

I am using color black in my aura to help me with more motivation.After that how can I balance the aura?I visualize the white-gold in my aura, is it ok? Should I always visualize white-gold in aura after every time working with other colors?

tstbright said:
Can someone perform a dedication ritual without any candle
Yes, they can do it in without candles, they can do it even in their astral temple and it s still valid

Hi,
I'm new here and I can't get into the routine is the 40 day meditation program. The link seems corrupted! Can you help me?

hi siblings. on the website it says the heart chakra is ruled by mercury, and the throat chakra is ruled by venus. is this correct? i thought heart = venus and throat = mercury

sola said:
hi siblings. on the website it says the heart chakra is ruled by mercury, and the throat chakra is ruled by venus. is this correct? i thought heart = venus and throat = mercury
Yeah, it's mercury= heart and venus=throat, the info wasn't updated on some pages.

sola said:
hi siblings. on the website it says the heart chakra is ruled by mercury, and the throat chakra is ruled by venus. is this correct?
Yes. It was changed many years ago in light of new information.

sola said:

Esoterically the Anahata chakra is ruled by Mercury but the mantras are Venus mantras. Esoterically the Vishuddi/a chakra is ruled by Venus but the mantra is Mercury.

But when we study the chakra in non-esoteric manner it's the opposite. For example

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21007&p=90969

It's really just a combination of scientific and alchemical speech. It's more like thinking outside the box while remaining in the box, so to speak as strange as that sounds.

hello siblings. so the jews do their toral rituals every so often, and we do our RTRs to counter them. is it possible that they can counter our RTR?

sola said:
hello siblings. so the jews do their toral rituals every so often, and we do our RTRs to counter them. is it possible that they can counter our RTR?
Also, are RTRs effective on void moons? Is it better to wait for the void period to pass?

Shael said:
Yes. It was changed many years ago in light of new information.
Aquarius said:
Yeah, it's mercury= heart and venus=throat, the info wasn't updated on some pages.
Gear88 said:
Esoterically the Anahata chakra is ruled by Mercury but the mantras are Venus mantras. Esoterically the Vishuddi/a chakra is ruled by Venus but the mantra is Mercury.

But when we study the chakra in non-esoteric manner it's the opposite. For example

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21007&p=90969

It's really just a combination of scientific and alchemical speech. It's more like thinking outside the box while remaining in the box, so to speak as strange as that sounds.
Thank you all for the knowledge :) For the longest time i had it mixed up

I thought I might ask my question here instead of creating a new topic. But I created myself a new meditation that I'll be doing everyday, I've only just done one day so far. But I thought I post my program and see what people with experience can tell me about this meditation and hopefully offer some advice to make it even more powerful :D

Here is the routine: Prelimary Chakra Meditation (W.I.P)

Breathe gold energy into each chakra 9 times.

Repeat affirmation 10 times, while filling entire soul with gold energy.

Affirmation - in a safe and healthy way. This powerful gold energy is removing and cleaning any and all negative energy from my chakras.

Once finished do 9 breaths while filling body with white-gold energy.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THOSE ALLIED TO HIM :smile:

sola said:
sola said:
Also, are RTRs effective on void moons? Is it better to wait for the void period to pass?
They cannot counter them. The rtr has already started before a void of moon so it doesen't matter if you do it on one.

Is there a reason that I find it hard to visualize father Satan’s sigil?
like the line not straight but winding. Or I just need to focus more.

homeraee said:
The reason is you need to practice. Like building a muscle, have to use it to make it easier.

Im scared to ask about this, but i want to get into paganism/witchcraft
And i dont want to seem disrespectful towards any demon or Satan Himself.
Do i have to do any rituals or ask permission to get into paganism?

homeraee said:
Just focus more and keep practicing. Visualization is a skill that needs to be trained in order to get better.

juli3ttex said:
Have you seen this link? https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

juli3ttex said:

You don't need to do a ritual to merely practice paganism, but as you gain strength, you will eventually become a target. Entering into a mutually beneficial relationship with Satan through the dedication ritual will ensure that you are sufficiently protected during your advancement.

Read more here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Vaal said:
Lavena said:

To me this sounds like Gnosticism which is a filled with Lies. There's no evil Demiurge out there creating those archons or whateves. Satan didn't create the Universe nor did Jehovah; this demiurge that they describe sounds exactly like Jehovah that the Jews worship, so...

And, btw., Ragnarok,like those New age cults try to preach, isn't about the "destruction of the Universe" or anything.

Thank you very much for answering. I felt something like this.

Hi. Can I get help with yantras?
I don't know what should I do, create my own (if it is possible), use a demon sigil or look one in the internet.
I need a yantra for general empowerment, but also more specifically for healing the root chakra.
What should I do?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back