Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books on the ancient science of soul travel

Merkabaforce

These books are all about out of body experiences and reaching higher states of conciousness far beyond psychic planes.

Sharyatki huray book 1 and 2 free PDF online.

The tigers fang:
Story of a God seekers who journeys through higher states of consciousness far beyond the astral casual and mental planes into the soul and God planes
PDF download
https://www.scribd.com/document/353348980/The-Tigers-Fang

Thousands of visit to heaven and the heart of God:
This book also like the tigers fang two individuals who journeyed through states of consciousness far beyond the astral casual and mental worlds into what is known as the God worlds.
https://www.amazon.in/Thousands-Visits-Heaven-Heart-God/dp/0996907300

Vadan vidya:the ancient science of prophecy:
A method far more advance than psychic readings and astrology used by the ancient spiritual masters to read past lives and predict the future of people and worlds
Free PDF
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/10/22/vardan-vidya/

When you reach past the "Don't believe everything you read in the internet by people who haven't done shit" level of consciousness, then you enter the "Maybe I need to filter information" level of consciousness.

Higher in the spiritual domain as the soul rises we have the "Maybe I need to seek for the truth rather than colored rainbow garbage" level of consciousness, and then comes the hard level of "Well shit I have to accept I can't know everything by reading books from random flip flops" level of consciousness. After this you meet with the final boss of the game which is the "Shit, I have to actually meditate and remember I am a Satanist, and implement my reading into my practice if I am to get anywhere and advance myself rather than feel great by pretending I know a lot because I simply read a lot", level of consciousness.

When and if you defeat this boss, you get to experience the state of "Fuck, I am actually meditating and I am growing, besides the desire to pretend I know".

An ancient guru from India in a million year old prophecy elaborated on this. He wears Golden flip flops and Oakley shades, playing real loud Hindu rap music in his mercedes, before these were invented [you should have read about him in a book of these in Amazon, really advanced, on the level of the anus of God as currently in his level of consciousness] told in a prophecy "Naamah will come and she will boast knowledge while posting random books from Amazon and being totally clueless. Within three months she will assume she knows about the asshole of God, which she will not. Beware my follower and tell her that she is on level 1 of this while she thinks it's level 100. Include also in this my son that she should stop believing every crap she reads online.

He also added, "as the fart of god goes out, so has to go out this mentality if you are to advance".

You just keep promoting nonsensical garbage through a second account, has that benefited you at all in your advancement, or are you just pushing stuff for no reason?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
When you reach past the "Don't believe everything you read in the internet by people who haven't done shit" level of consciousness, then you enter the "Maybe I need to filter information" level of consciousness.

Higher in the spiritual domain as the soul rises we have the "Maybe I need to seek for the truth rather than colored rainbow garbage" level of consciousness, and then comes the hard level of "Well shit I have to accept I can't know everything by reading books from random flip flops" level of consciousness. After this you meet with the final boss of the game which is the "Shit, I have to actually meditate and remember I am a Satanist, and implement my reading into my practice if I am to get anywhere and advance myself rather than feel great by pretending I know a lot because I simply read a lot", level of consciousness.

When and if you defeat this boss, you get to experience the state of "Fuck, I am actually meditating and I am growing, besides the desire to pretend I know".

An ancient guru from India in a million year old prophecy elaborated on this. He wears Golden flip flops and Oakley shades, playing real loud Hindu rap music in his mercedes, before these were invented [you should have read about him in a book of these in Amazon, really advanced, on the level of the anus of God as currently in his level of consciousness] told in a prophecy "Naamah will come and she will boast knowledge while posting random books from Amazon and being totally clueless. Within three months she will assume she knows about the asshole of God, which she will not. Beware my follower and tell her that she is on level 1 of this while she thinks it's level 100. Include also in this my son that she should stop believing every crap she reads online.

He also added, "as the fart of god goes out, so has to go out this mentality if you are to advance".

You just keep promoting nonsensical garbage through a second account, has that benefited you at all in your advancement, or are you just pushing stuff for no reason?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What is random about these books,did I not mention that they are about OOBE,or is OOBE random as well? soul projection is a must for our spiritual unfoldment and every spiritual person knows that,except here maybe.
So you are trying to tell people now that soul travel is not real.
You keep writing how I post random things,as if the sermons that are being posted here were not read from books or researched online but when I post something it has to be random.
Oy vey the information posted by HP's were downloaded to them telepathically by some alien spaceships or something they did not not read it in books or browse them...lol
Stop calling my books random,they are not random I do not read random things.
I wrote there they are about OOBE aka soul projection which have been taught by many spiritual masters,gurus and saints through out time and is used as a means of spiritual advanvement so what's with this backlash
There are better things you can say than all this bullshit you are writing about my post.
soul projection is real just like astral projection and the rest pls stop criticising ramdomly.
Post like this is what gives wimps like aquarius the guts to come and disrespectfully shit on my post with his neurotic behaviours all the time because hes an asshole.
I know you taught your story was funny but its not.
I do not post things for no reason i have read them and that is why am posting them,I respect you because your a hp so plss be more reasonable and respectful when you see my post,or I kiss this forum good bye,I am not some dude you just write whatever you like about,which is becoming a meme.
I have been helping people from day one so you should respect that

Yes, I should respect the fact you are dumb, fake under troll accounts, in particular promote just nonsensical BS, all because you feel like undermining other people, and all you supposedly share is a form of attack to people here and about what we stand for.

Yes, Satan communicates knowledge that puts all your gurus to shame. It must be painful to you to receive none, but with your coarse mentality, this is the only way you'll be going. The other way is now out of the forum.

Like a little bitch you also had to pose as a legitimately inquiring woman or something, while all you were was just a banned bitter lowlife. Oy vey, as honest as the new age gurus you promote.

I understand this is a beef on your part for a while now, but I let it go the other time where you promoted garbage.

Now its time to take the garbage out.

Nama Enki said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What is random about these books,did I not mention that they are about OOBE,or is OOBE random as well? soul projection is a must for our spiritual unfoldment and every spiritual person knows that,except here maybe.
So you are trying to tell people now that soul travel is not real.
You keep writing how I post random things,as if the sermons that are being posted here were not read from books or researched online but when I post something it has to be random.
Oy vey the information posted by HP's were downloaded to them telepathically by some alien spaceships or something they did not not read it in books or browse them...lol
Stop calling my books random,they are not random I do not read random things.
I wrote there they are about OOBE aka soul projection which have been taught by many spiritual masters,gurus and saints through out time and is used as a means of spiritual advanvement so what's with this backlash
There are better things you can say than all this bullshit you are writing about my post.
soul projection is real just like astral projection and the rest pls stop criticising ramdomly.
Post like this is what gives wimps like aquarius the guts to come and disrespectfully shit on my post with his neurotic behaviours all the time because hes an asshole.
I know you taught your story was funny but its not.
I do not post things for no reason i have read them and that is why am posting them,I respect you because your a hp so plss be more reasonable and respectful when you see my post,or I kiss this forum good bye,I am not some dude you just write whatever you like about,which is becoming a meme.

God Realization is a strange translation of Brahma Vidya in Sanskrit. Brahma Vidya relates to the state of consciousness of Nirvikalpa Samadhi when the crown chakra is fully activated by rising the Kundalini fully. It has nothing to do with what Allen Feldman is claiming.

Nama Enki said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When have you ever helped anybody about anything? Can you list even 1 example? All you do is put out a lot of lies and nonsense, and you try to confuse people. It doesn't matter how clearly and detailed a thing is explained to you, it doesn't matter how simply the logic is shown, you are not capable of following any logic or evidence so you forever keep repeating the same nonsense that is the opposite of the truth.

Aquarius is not a wimp and he doesn't need anybody else to give him any guts. All he does is rightfully call you out when you are trying to spread all kinds of ridiculous nonsense, and he calls you out when you refuse to listen to reason and you refuse to follow any logic. It's called being held accountable, and if you ever told the truth then you would like being held accountable because it would show good things. Being held accountable is exactly like having a mirror pointing at you. If all you ever do is promote nonsense and untrue things in an attempt to purposefully confuse people, that does not make it Aquarius's fault for showing you the mirror and showing you your own actions.

If you don't want everyone to think you're stupid, then stop being a dummy. If you act dumb all the time, then you can't blame everybody else for having that opinion about you. Everybody only knows what you choose to show them. So you choose to show everyone that you are closed-minded, you refuse to listen to reason, you are only here to spread your own false "opinions" but won't ever consider any more accurate perspective, then it is not everybody else's fault when they see this from you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Nama Enki said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Now I know he's out, but I couldn't help but notice that he tried to separate astral projection and soul projection. Now I'm not a scholar, but with any basic logic and some reading on the JOS website, aren't they the same thing???

Nama Enki said:
HP Mageson666 said:
God Realization is a strange translation of Brahma Vidya in Sanskrit. Brahma Vidya relates to the state of consciousness of Nirvikalpa Samadhi when the crown chakra is fully activated by rising the Kundalini fully. It has nothing to do with what Allen Feldman is claiming.

I 100% tell you if you'd be able to astral project, you'd understand how much of what you said is bullshit. Being a little interested ( by meditation, not reading) in bliss states I will tell you, you are an arogant human being. The mind is a trap yet you minding arguments with the mind? Understand your nonsens, wait it can't be understood because it's nonsense. Just a pure stream of energy in your soul will blow your mind and yet you think they are higher level than "Brahm" ? and lets say they were absurdly, how can a higher plane negate the other one in your argument? How can you be so arogant in these sacred concepts that are only so far of your level of understanding by lifetimes maybe, and understanding that isn't important but the witnessing state of them.

As said advancing is never ending, neither rising the Serpent , neither becoming a god is something as a end goal of a soul in far as advancement goes, but trying to have a counter opinion on these subjects and having no understanding on even the basics is damaging to these sacred realities and values. Damage of an ant to a lion, but like a thief to an innocent to others initiating on this path.

Who is that nobody in life having the arogance ''figuring out' who is the Highest ''God" by not even understanding how these things do not in any way have a form of rationality, but rationalizing these aspects as "the mind is an enemy", escape it to live forever in a bubble..gum. The mind is a trap as far as inserting discipline to it, but in raport to these aspects.............

Life itself is the bliss state. Pleasure of life is a pleonasm in this context, as life is pleasure. Feeling of your body is a type of bliss, every cell interacting on a conscious level , feeling of emotions of everything is a bliss, feeling of the self is a bliss, combined these all is related to "what you think you have to escape" experience, that I myself won't have the arrogance to name it..say it, but have a stream of innocence..naivity to say it and not by reading books.

Ramier108666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Nama Enki said:

Now I know he's out, but I couldn't help but notice that he tried to separate astral projection and soul projection. Now I'm not a scholar, but with any basic logic and some reading on the JOS website, aren't they the same thing???

I don't know nor care for what jews write, nor what is written by them. For one, they lie endlessly, and people waste tens of years going after lies spiritually.

Yes, astral projection is essentially one sole thing. The projection of the astral body outwards towards the realm in which it exists. The rest is just mumbo jumbo to increase on nothingness.

One can reach many imagined and astral states through this, but none of this lead to realization. That is external practice meant to incite the senses. What is more important is improving the astral body itself, so that one reaches the higher dimensions by default, without attempting to visit them as if the astral body was a car.

The soul ascends to these levels by default, these are not external states of consciousness during soul travel. You don't go somewhere on the Milky way to go meet some mumbo jumbo kike which gives you enlightenment, enlightenment is here and now, in the body that you are, by opening this very body up. The rising of the energy is enough.

Becoming the anami said:
nakedhill said:
Nama Enki said:

I 100% tell you if you'd be able to astral project, you'd understand how much of what you said is bullshit. Being a little interested ( by meditation, not reading) in bliss states I will tell you, you are an arogant human being. The mind is a trap yet you minding arguments with the mind? Understand your nonsens, wait it can't be understood because it's nonsense. Just a pure stream of energy in your soul will blow your mind and yet you think they are higher level than "Brahm" ? and lets say they were absurdly, how can a higher plane negate the other one in your argument? How can you be so arogant in these sacred concepts that are only so far of your level of understanding by lifetimes maybe, and understanding that isn't important but the witnessing state of them.

As said advancing is never ending, neither rising the Serpent , neither becoming a god is something as a end goal of a soul in far as advancement goes, but trying to have a counter opinion on these subjects and having no understanding on even the basics is damaging to these sacred realities and values. Damage of an ant to a lion, but like a thief to an innocent to others initiating on this path.

Who is that nobody in life having the arogance ''figuring out' who is the Highest ''God" by not even understanding how these things do not in any way have a form of rationality, but rationalizing these aspects as "the mind is an enemy", escape it to live forever in a bubble..gum. The mind is a trap as far as inserting discipline to it, but in raport to these aspects.............

Life itself is the bliss state. Pleasure of life is a pleonasm in this context, as life is pleasure. Feeling of your body is a type of bliss, every cell interacting on a conscious level , feeling of emotions of everything is a bliss, feeling of the self is a bliss, combined these all is related to "what you think you have to escape" experience, that I myself won't have the arrogance to name it..say it, but have a stream of innocence..naivity to say it and not by reading books.
Nakedhill you need to have experience in what your saying before saying these crap,and you are the one saying nonsense but you don't know.
do you even know that there are more than 12 spiritual planes found each higher in consciousness than the one below.
Brahm is the fourth consciousness which is the mind,the mental plane is the fourth plane and there are 12 planes found so how can the mental plane be the highest.
We are not our minds,the minds is just a tool.
that is why we transcend the mind during ascension to pure state of soul which is experienced in the fifth plane.
First you reach the astral plane then you graduate into the casual plane then the mental plane and soul plane and go on and on forever.
That is the way ascension is,you cant reach God realization by being passive,you have to actively reach out to it.
This is why I talk about soul travel because soul travel is active and meditation is very passive,although you can ascend into higher spiritual state with meditation this is only the astral state.
Soul travel when practiced can take you far beyond the astral levels into spiritual freedom because you are not using your astral casual or mental bodies but soul which is our eternal selves,this is the only way one transcends the wheel of life and become eternally free.
Bramandi is a God that passes through death and rebirth himself so he is also staying within the wheel of life.the death of braman happens every 100 brahman years which equals to thousands of kalpas(cosmic day) and pralayas(cosmic night) one kalpas is equal to one thousand circles of the four yugas.in which brahman dies and then is reborn.so even brahman has to go through death and rebirth which shows that he is not the true deity.but a lower deity which trap souls in the wheel of life by using mind illusions.
Then you defeat yourself by saying advancement never ends but then say that Brahman is the highest,if its true that advancement never ends then don't you think that in time you will transcend the brahman state of conciouness and go higher? of course you will.and this is the opportunity am bringing to you guys,a method far more advanced in reaching God realization which is far beyond the astral,casual and mental planes.

Why your spouting sounds alot like new age Hinduism. WTF? You said already in your earlier part of your post that the mind is a tool. You are misinformed. The mind is a tool as well as our being. Mental impressions, emotions and the such are part of us. You are using new age shit that I remember hearing before.

The soul and body are interconnected, the mind being partially attributed to ether( as we can speak telepathiclly to the gods). Now you can feel the soul even before your supposed idea that you have to meditate before reaching soul level to even view it, etc, etc.

Kalpas are time changes, but brahmandi???? If you are talking about brahman, you are twisting two constrictive facts. Brahman is the spiritual evolution. Kalpas do not affect brahman since your are simply referring to time changes. Brahman assist and helps one achieve spirit ascension, which is the state of samadi Once spiritually ascended through the proven method of the gods, namely the kundalini practices, one attains spiritual power which will lead to the Magnum Opus. You erroneously give false information to sound pleasantly well informed.

Now another judgement you placed was that one stops advancing after the achieve brahman. The why do the gods meditate? You give a conception that cant be even remotely useful. Even when one transencds as you say to brahman status and finally to soul level, once in a while you've got to meditate more as you're not all powerful( like the judeo bullshit of God concept.).

Becoming the anami said:
nakedhill said:
Nama Enki said:

Nice try schloma nama, creating another account just to keep arguing, you're gonna get banned soon again. Everyone's tired of your bullshit, what are you even doing here if you perfectly know nobody agrees with your crap? Just stay lurking and keep your shit to yourself

Aquarius said:
Becoming the anami said:

I had an idea he was Mr. Shekel nama. He wording was bullshit. He was trying to bring the vedic parts that were immensed in the bhkati tradition mixed with some other new age crap. Unfortunately for him I used to be involved with that tradition then I later became an SS, and read about what the fuck it really was. Dumbass sought to use vedic information when I was already studying this vast knowledge. How long do you suppose it will take before HP HoodedCobra gets into his ass?

The Veda Upanishads are quite clear on the fact they state one who is a Brahmana who has realized Brahman is a person who has fully ascended the Kundalini they state this fact openly. The use of the Siddhi of astral projection does not lead to this its a by product of working towards developing the soul to the ultimate goal of the Magnum Opus. People are warned not to get wrapped up in the Siddhi's to the point they stop the Tapas or just focus on Tapas to obtain Siddhi's. You should consider this.

Becoming the anami, you have this to constant need to promote this Jewish individuals pseudo Hindu nonsense. You act and talk like this is your personal right and no matter how much you are educated by those who take the time to reply to you with actual sincere information you just double down. What is your goal of continuing to return other then personal anger.

Ramier108666 said:

I had an idea he was Mr. Shekel nama. He wording was bullshit. He was trying to bring the vedic parts that were immensed in the bhkati tradition mixed with some other new age crap. Unfortunately for him I used to be involved with that tradition then I later became an SS, and read about what the fuck it really was. Dumbass sought to use vedic information when I was already studying this vast knowledge. How long do you suppose it will take before HP HoodedCobra gets into his ass?

I tried to show to this guy why this is errant and why this leads nowhere but I presume people have fun reading bullshit from jews that is meant to waste their time. You also gave meaningful replies but I dunno it's this New Age type of stuff that perpetually keeps people deceived. HP Mageson also gave meaningful replies.

There are not "13 dimensions" and no guy in a robe waiting on the end of one to tell you a secret.

They just write all this strange garbage to get people to waste time and argue over frivolous things. Shiva Samhita and other texts which are legitimate, and many other Gurus who know what's up don't lose time over that garbage, and the Satanists whose time is valuable and we have the goal of the Magnum Opus we must not waste time in frivolous garbage either.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

I tried to show to this guy why this is errant and why this leads nowhere but I presume people have fun reading bullshit from jews that is meant to waste their time. You also gave meaningful replies but I dunno it's this New Age type of stuff that perpetually keeps people deceived. HP Mageson also gave meaningful replies.

There are not "13 dimensions" and no guy in a robe waiting on the end of one to tell you a secret.

They just write all this strange garbage to get people to waste time and argue over frivolous things. Shiva Samhita and other texts which are legitimate, and many other Gurus who know what's up don't lose time over that garbage, and the Satanists whose time is valuable and we have the goal of the Magnum Opus we must not waste time in frivolous garbage either.

It gets annoying when you got deluded fools that portray that they have this vast knowledge yet when you've taken time to study it more extensivly and they still want to bark. I'm ignoring it from now on. Aquarius or Ol Argedco Luciftius can get in the next trolls ass. I'll go study more.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Urgh... yahugh... ow menny dimenshuns are dair? Yahugh.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

The Gorilla is sitting on the 6th dimension, and the girl is on 7th dimension. But the barrels and broken ladders try to keep you down in 1st dimension. This is Super Secret Vedic knowledge, got told to me by a real Buddhist monk. At least he was some bald guy, so I assume it was a monk.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

The Gorilla is sitting on the 6th dimension, and the girl is on 7th dimension. But the barrels and broken ladders try to keep you down in 1st dimension. This is Super Secret Vedic knowledge, got told to me by a real Buddhist monk. At least he was some bald guy, so I assume it was a monk.

Leave it to you two to come up with the punchline and finisher. This made my morning already.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

Leave it to you two to come up with the punchline and finisher. This made my morning already.
Who else? Me and Mancy are a great team! :D

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

Lol.

Hey, Oly - do you think we should be a duo comedy act? "Ladies, Gentlemen and kike (for now cough) - please welcome the cynical stylings of 'The SS...'" erm... well, seeing as you finish things, you can come up with something to finish our name, lol. Maybe we'll steal Punch & Judy and change it just enough to avoid legal BS and call ourselves 'the SS Punchline and Finisher' or something... Seeing as it is comedy and play, you, Oly, have been volunteered to dress up as Judy, le Woman. :p OK, I'll let you decide on the rest of the name!

FancyMancy said:
Lol.

Hey, Oly - do you think we should be a duo comedy act?
I would love to, but there's a big ocean in between us. I won't dress like a woman, why does brittish comedy always have old men dressing like young women? Is that the whole joke? :lol: I would have less brittish comedy, and more of my own style, but maybe that's what makes us such a good team. Can't have a good team if the people are too similar. But I have watched almost every episode of Doc Martin, so maybe I do like brittish humor. Or do you call it "Humour"? Like behaviour instead of behavior. Some brittish spelling might be better in some words, but y'all go too far with some of it.

Ramier108666 said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

Who else? Me and Mancy are a great team! :D

I would have it no other way. I look forward to when the enemy is gone and we finally meet face to face.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
493143-donkey_kong_1.png

Lol.

Hey, Oly - do you think we should be a duo comedy act? "Ladies, Gentlemen and kike (for now cough) - please welcome the cynical stylings of 'The SS...'" erm... well, seeing as you finish things, you can come up with something to finish our name, lol. Maybe we'll steal Punch & Judy and change it just enough to avoid legal BS and call ourselves 'the SS Punchline and Finisher' or something... Seeing as it is comedy and play, you, Oly, have been volunteered to dress up as Judy, le Woman. :p OK, I'll let you decide on the rest of the name!

Why not just call yourselves Punch & Finish? Simple. Direct, sounds like something you do to to a kike and voila!

I know that in tibet monks who do dream yoga sleep upright/sitted cross legged.
does that really help achieve lucid dreams/OBEs?

FancyMancy said:
Lol.

I would love to, but there's a big ocean in between us. I won't dress like a woman, why does brittish comedy always have old men dressing like young women? Is that the whole joke? :lol: I would have less brittish comedy, and more of my own style, but maybe that's what makes us such a good team. Can't have a good team if the people are too similar. But I have watched almost every episode of Doc Martin, so maybe I do like brittish humor. Or do you call it "Humour"? Like behaviour instead of behavior. Some brittish spelling might be better in some words, but y'all go too far with some of it.
American doesn't have its own language, nor its own non-English-drinking-song National Anthem. So there. :p

As for the so-called comedy - I have to pass on that. I am not a big fan of "comedy".

Hey, have you been on google Earth? Travelling from le USA to le UK, it says (or used to say) to swim across le ocean. Hmmm... Do it for charity, then we can start up our Trans-Atlantic gig. I'll give
Ramier108666 said:
a lifetime VIP pass.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:
Lol.

American doesn't have its own language, nor its own non-English-drinking-song National Anthem. So there. :p

As for the so-called comedy - I have to pass on that. I am not a big fan of "comedy".

Hey, have you been on google Earth? Travelling from le USA to le UK, it says (or used to say) to swim across le ocean. Hmmm... Do it for charity, then we can start up our Trans-Atlantic gig. I'll give
Ramier108666 said:
a lifetime VIP pass.

Awww, thanks Fancy!! Appreciate it! I'm not really a comedian. I prefer fencing or anything that revolves around swords. If you got any need for entertainment, I'll be more than happy to do 'magic tricks' on some kikes. You know sword through the body kind of stuff. Can't claim that no joos will not be harmed( viewer discretion is advised.).

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
Lol.

Why not just call yourselves Punch & Finish? Simple. Direct, sounds like something you do to to a kike and voila!
That sounds good, lol.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Lol.

That sounds good, lol.
Where do you want me to finish? That sounds bad, I don't want to say that to you :shock:
So I think it should be a different name

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Ramier108666 said:
a lifetime VIP pass.

Awww, thanks Fancy!! Appreciate it! I'm not really a comedian. I prefer fencing or anything that revolves around swords. If you got any need for entertainment, I'll be more than happy to do 'magic tricks' on some kikes. You know sword through the body kind of stuff. Can't claim that no joos will not be harmed( viewer discretion is advised.).
"Don't try this at home."
"OK. I'll try it in a dirty sin-agogue, then."
That could be a hunting special episode.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

That sounds good, lol.
Where do you want me to finish? That sounds bad, I don't want to say that to you :shock:

Naughty Olie, very naughty. :lol: I get it. But I thought you were the punchliner???

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

That sounds good, lol.
Oh-oh. I think it's a good name, you think it's a bad name. Our first publicised fall-out. Well, at least it'll get the ratings up!

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Hey, have you been on google Earth? Travelling from le USA to le UK, it says (or used to say) to swim across le ocean. Hmmm... Do it for charity, then we can start up our Trans-Atlantic gig. I'll give a lifetime VIP pass.

You know, if you add me, Aquarius Oly, and You, we got the four musketeers! 'Slash away at the vagabond Jews! Slash away those who go against justice!!

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

You know, if you add me, Aquarius Oly, and You, we got the four musketeers! 'Slash away at the vagabond Jews! Slash away those who go against justice!!
Lol!

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

We could have Animal special episodes, with Cobra and Slothzy.

Aquarius has gotten much too calm now, he is too mature and responsible sounding now. :lol:

I don't have to have any name. I can be a mystery.
Playing on that mystery - just in case you are a girl, then you could be my Mysterious Girl. We can decide on a decent place to finish in that case.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

We could have Animal special episodes, with Cobra and Slothzy.

Aquarius has gotten much too calm now, he is too mature and responsible sounding now. :lol:

Playing on that mystery - just in case you are a girl, then you could be my Mysterious Girl. We can decide on a decent place to finish in that case.

Aquarius is mature, but you can't tell me he doesn't like to have fun. Honesty I see him destroy trolls with knowledge. That sounds fun, now if we could just get him to join along with our humorous ideas..... ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back