Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New face masks from Israel to combat Coronavirus

Kieith666

They say it’s antiviral and kills 99% of bacteria, but I wouldn’t trust it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_XBI7IJYY

The Jew scientists says that its fulfilling prophecies

I remember there was a mask like this before, so the jew is again lying since this is not a jewish invention. It has been done before and there were these specific masks, only, they were not as famous. So the mask isn't new at all. These were very common in the prepper community years ago, and similar ideas have existed.

But as with always with stolen inventions or when jews do something, they pretend they were the first to even do it.

In regards to Israel this begs some assumptions...

1. They launched the virus so they are making a super quick and big buck out of it. Also, Israel hasn't been heard anywhere in the News except of possible whistle-blowing in regards to releasing the virus from bio-lab in Wuhan. Most suspicious, as they love to boast in general.

2. The mask is just bunk and not even scientifically observed if it works, like numerous fake inventions from Jews and Israel, such as the Theranos medical device, or the other device that supposedly counted food calories which was a total hoax.

If the jew is the "Light upon the Nations" by making one half assed already pre-existing mask, then White people have to be "The Light of the Universe" for how much we have done and given to the world. The arrogance of the Jew is apparent in everything they do and claim.

The Jews are the curses upon the Nations. For one, their Jewish created "open borders for the goyim" policies are the ones opening this world to a global pandemic now. But beware goyim a jew sells also a mask to help you, oy vey!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Maybe they're trying to make money as well as scam goyim with fake masks that don't work ?

Fuck that I bet that thing comes pre-loaded with the Corona. How to make money while giving people false hope, and actually spreading it more. Then they get to come in with the "medicine" they will say will fix it, and make trillions of dollars from fake medicine too. Same patterns over and over every day for a thousand years. Maybe some dummy doesn't notice, but it's everywhere the same thing.

Kieith666 said:
They say it’s antiviral and kills 99% of bacteria, but I wouldn’t trust it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oX_XBI7IJYY

The Jew scientists says that its fulfilling prophecies
It can be called antiviral if it kills viruses, not bacteria. Recently there have been several cases of coronavirus in Italy and many Italian politicians have cared for and taken care of the Italian people but the president of Italy, the jew sergio mattarella, first cared about synagogues and jewish communities and participated in several jewish rituals with a condom on his head with jews living in Italy.

It's so frustrating that no matter what I try or do I cannot comment on these kinds of videos. Every website I try online warfare on has me completely shut out even with my VPN. Posts never posting, always deleted automatically, rejected in an instant by some bot, hours spent with so many different methods to try and say just one thing, it's like they got every nook and cranny of me blocked. The only damn place I can seem to post anything on is Gab.

I can't even read all of those comments, so infuriating and disgusting.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-two-hundred-israelis-quarantine-south-korea-test-coronavirus-1.8565500

Second Coronavirus Case Diagnosed in Israel - Over 200 Israelis in quarantine - Nine South Koreans tested positive for coronavirus on their return from a trip to Israel, West Bank

These Hong Kong goyim have heavily protested against our plans of communizing their nation. Let's send them `protective` masks containing coronavirus within themselves. Or let's push coronavirus in Hong Kong to kill less people than would kill a normal flu but still scare them with our propaganda and then inject a little vaccine from some Rockefeller Institute in them so maybe until 2048 there won't be enough hongkongers to protest against us anymore.

Is just a joke for now, we will see in the future how coronavirus will escalate Hong Kong. If shit hits the fan, then it will show that the israeli masks were useless and they probably had other interests. I wouldn't say they do it for money. Nowadays jews own a huge part of the world resources and wealth, money is not really the first thing that they need anymore because they already have money and also they have means to produce money from nothing and loan them to governments with interest (federal reserve, the world bank, IMF). How much money can Israel make from some masks sold in Hong Kong?

I believe the real stake for this coronavirus is a mandatory vaccine to reduce the world population (first and foremost white population, just a coincidence goy). It is very weird how the death rate of coronavirus is smaller than the death rate of a normal flu (and the symptoms are very similar) but still the jewish media spread it like a global pandemic. In such a manner, people will perceive it as a global pandemic and demand a cure for it.
Nowadays big pharma corporations owned by jews are making vaccines. Many of them are proven to be dangerous, also many of them, together with food additives, are proven to affect fertility. Don't you find it coincidental how in the same period with the spread of coronavirus, governments are debating to push mandatory vaccines? Giving also huge penalties for whoever oppose it. I was listening once one guy who was was exposing the corruption in my country.

Also I think of something else, if these chinese people have weaker immune system potentially due to poorer nutrition (is normal in communist countries), it makes them more vulnerable to any kind of virus or disease, especially those who were already having health issues, this is said to be the main reason of people who die from normal flu, that they already have health issues affecting their body, So it's somehow `more normal` for them to get more affected by such viruses, probably this is why China has been chosen as the `centre` of coronavirus, to use this as propaganda to convince people that this virus is far more dangerous than any other virus when in reality is was kinda proven to be the opposite.

I need to post something concerning regarding how the NL handles this virus. It is very odd that there have not been any numbers released whilst all the neigbours have infections.

People that have went to China and came back here are untraceable ...
The ones that came off the cruiseship are told to regurlarly check in with the GGD ... Quarantaine is not even seemingly mandatory.

A lot of people ARE concerned. This is literally all the news we have.
When they finally start reporting I expect that there'd be already thousands infected.. And the number may be even higher than in current italy.. Only time will tell..

Apparently there have been lots of stabbings as of late, police calling for kids/teens to NOT carry any knifes (kitchen and pocket included) with them when they go out on the street.
Nearly all protective measures one could take are illegal, or under license or you need to be a cop.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Fuck that I bet that thing comes pre-loaded with the Corona. How to make money while giving people false hope, and actually spreading it more. Then they get to come in with the "medicine" they will say will fix it, and make trillions of dollars from fake medicine too. Same patterns over and over every day for a thousand years. Maybe some dummy doesn't notice, but it's everywhere the same thing.

My thoughts exactly with them knowing there days are numbered I assume there going to try anything to kill as much of us out as they can also something very interesting and telling and such a cohencidence is how they renamed the Corona virus the, co-vid 19 this blew my mind

https://youtu.be/OCa81hKPXgQ

When preparing for this, do you think we need to purchase masks? I am assuming yes... How many? Once people in my community are infected I plan to stay inside for months unless absolutely necessary. How about painters suits or rubber boots? I don't want to sound extreme, I am just trying to be prepared for this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember there was a mask like this before, so the jew is again lying since this is not a jewish invention. It has been done before and there were these specific masks, only, they were not as famous. So the mask isn't new at all. These were very common in the prepper community years ago, and similar ideas have existed.yeah it's just another eddy Guerrero vibe we lie we cheat we steal lolz

But as with always with stolen inventions or when jews do something, they pretend they were the first to even do it.

1. They launched the virus so they are making a super quick and big buck out of it. Also, Israel hasn't been heard anywhere in the News except of possible whistle-blowing in regards to releasing the virus from bio-lab in Wuhan. Most suspicious, as they love to boast in general.

2. The mask is just bunk and not even scientifically observed if it works, like numerous fake inventions from Jews and Israel, such as the Theranos medical device, or the other device that supposedly counted food calories which was a total hoax.

If the jew is the "Light upon the Nations" by making one half assed already pre-existing mask, then White people have to be "The Light of the Universe" for how much we have done and given to the world. The arrogance of the Jew is apparent in everything they do and claim.

The Jews are the curses upon the Nations. For one, their Jewish created "open borders for the goyim" policies are the ones opening this world to a global pandemic now. But beware goyim a jew sells also a mask to help you, oy vey!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I remember there was a mask like this before, so the jew is again lying since this is not a jewish invention. It has been done before and there were these specific masks, only, they were not as famous. So the mask isn't new at all. These were very common in the prepper community years ago, and similar ideas have existed.

what's your take on Krav Maga? Isit a bunch of martial arts combined and given a name that now Israel is claiming as ther own ?

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

what's your take on Krav Maga? Isit a bunch of martial arts combined and given a name that now Israel is claiming as ther own ?
It's jewish bullshit that will get you killed.

BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Krav Maga is like being a Jack-of-all-trades but a master of none.
Especially eastern systems tend to have a specific way for attacking and defending and they dont always mix well.
Plus not everyone has the physical strength required for some things.
Krav Maga is like Frankensteins monster. xD

Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What would u recommend in terms of self defense martial arts etc

BoRn of fire said:
Aquarius said:
BoRn of fire said:
What would u recommend in terms of self defense martial arts etc
boxing, mma, jiu jitsu and whatever you like that can be useful.

BrightMorningStar said:
When preparing for this, do you think we need to purchase masks? I am assuming yes... How many? Once people in my community are infected I plan to stay inside for months unless absolutely necessary. How about painters suits or rubber boots? I don't want to sound extreme, I am just trying to be prepared for this.

N95 face masks and goggles that you can clean off before you remove them. All the disposable ones are out of stock. You can also use a full face plastic mask that is easy to clean off. Goggles to prevent infection through mucous membranes.

Don't forget immune supplements if you get it: thieves' oil, elderyberry extract, echinacea, vitamin c from fruit or fruit-derived supplements (not ascorbic acid)

Read more here and start prepping now:
https://www.happypreppers.com/coronavirus.html

Fake masks:
https://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/kopers-mondkapjes-voelen-zich-opgelicht-ik-heb-23-euro-betaald-voor-twee-inlegkruisjes-met-een-touwtje-br~aa92d75f/

"Buyers mouthcaps feel scammed: 'I spend 23 eur for 2 pantyliners with a string' "

"I thought I bought 2 reasonable caps" says a duped, "instead I recieved two very thin pantyliners with a string"

Blitzkreig said:
BrightMorningStar said:

N95 face masks and goggles that you can clean off before you remove them. All the disposable ones are out of stock. You can also use a full face plastic mask that is easy to clean off. Goggles to prevent infection through mucous membranes.

Don't forget immune supplements if you get it: thieves' oil, elderyberry extract, echinacea, vitamin c from fruit or fruit-derived supplements (not ascorbic acid)

What is your opinion on ascorbic acid? I thought it was very vitimin C in it's purest for.

BrightMorningStar said:
What is your opinion on ascorbic acid? I thought it was very vitimin C in it's purest for.

Here is a post I made previously on the subject:

Article: Whole Food Vitamins: Ascorbic Acid Is Not Vitamin C
https://www.justlivewell.com/whole-food-vitamins-ascorbic-acid-is-not-vitamin-c/

Excerpt:

"Most sources equate vitamin C with ascorbic acid, as though they were the same thing. They’re not. Ascorbic acid is an isolate, a fraction, a distillate of naturally occurring vitamin C. In addition to ascorbic acid, vitamin C must include rutin, bioflavonoids, Factor K, Factor J, Factor P, tyrosinase, ascorbinogen, and other components.

In addition, mineral co-factors must be available in proper amounts.

If any of these parts are missing, there is no vitamin C, no vitamin activity. When some of them are present, the body will draw on its own stores to make up the differences, so that the whole vitamin may be present.

Whole food vitamin C as found in potatoes, onions, and citrus fruits is able to quickly cure any case of scurvy. By contrast, the fractionated chemical ascorbic acid has been shown to be insufficient in resolving a scurvy condition, simply because it does not act as a nutrient. (Lancet 1842)"

Here is an example of a good supplement that is full-vitamin C:
https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Whole-F...fruit+derived+vitamin+c&qid=1583009806&sr=8-4

BrightMorningStar said:
Blitzkreig said:
BrightMorningStar said:

Does anybody know the effects of echinacea on cartilage?

Shael said:
What's your opinion on Vitamin C supplements made exclusively from acerola cherries?

Sounds pretty good. Here is an article I found on the topic: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/acerola-cherry#research

Excerpt:

"In a study of various vitamin C-containing fruits and their relative amounts, acerola outperformed all the rest, especially when grown organically. The fruit has reportedly higher amounts of vitamin C than even oranges and strawberries, and it’s only outdone by rosehips. The berry was also found to be a very significant source of vitamin A."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back