Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gratitude

Hps.mlimlal666

Website
www.alegriadeenki.com
Dear all, On this month turning my 10 years being SS, I am very grateful for this journey, during all these years so much I have learned, and so much as changed for better. I am very honor and grateful to be part of this family and ministry.

Thank You Father Satan, for this day, Thank you for every moment that led me to this day, thank you for your protection, wisdom, blessings, strengthen, courage, peace, you have given me throw my journey. Thank you for the people and Gods you in my life. Thank you for being my father, my friend, and my home. Thank you for all the beautiful moments, and thank you for saving me many times. Each step I take every day, every moment I want to be like you. You are my real blessing, my happiness and my everything.

Thank you, Mulciber, Volac, Raum, Orobas, Astaroth, Amon, Nephthys & Set, and all Gods of Duat. Thank you for helping me and guiding in so many ways, You all so amazing, fun, brave, powerful and kind. Thank you and I love you all with all my soul.

In particular thank you Maxine who always have understood me, guide me throw all these years during good and difficult times. For that, I will be forever grateful. Thank you all clergy, brothers and sisters for your dedication and hard work.

rs9xwSg

Nice, thank you for sharing.

Looks like we dedicated around same time. It was 10 years last January for me as well. :)

Now, for the next 10 years, may they be even more amazing, and may we achieve the victory we all deserve so much.

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Forever!

And THANK YOU Hps, for persevering all these years to be able to help all of us in return!

Here’s to many many 10’s of years for eternity on this path!

I want to express my gratitude towards our Father. May we aid him in ridding this world of evil.

Wow super nice, Thank you and same to you !
Febuary for me :) close enough :-D

Larissa666 said:
Nice, thank you for sharing.

Looks like we dedicated around same time. It was 10 years last January for me as well. :)

Now, for the next 10 years, may they be even more amazing, and may we achieve the victory we all deserve so much.

Hail Satan! Hail all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell! Forever!

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Dear all, On this month turning my 10 years being SS, I am very grateful for this journey, during all these years so much I have learned, and so much as changed for better. I am very honor and grateful to be part of this family and ministry.

Thank You Father Satan, for this day, Thank you for every moment that led me to this day, thank you for your protection, wisdom, blessings, strengthen, courage, peace, you have given me throw my journey. Thank you for the people and Gods you in my life. Thank you for being my father, my friend, and my home. Thank you for all the beautiful moments, and thank you for saving me many times. Each step I take every day, every moment I want to be like you. You are my real blessing, my happiness and my everything.

Thank you, Mulciber, Volac, Raum, Orobas, Astaroth, Amon, Nephthys & Set, and all Gods of Duat. Thank you for helping me and guiding in so many ways, You all so amazing, fun, brave, powerful and kind. Thank you and I love you all with all my soul.

In particular thank you Maxine who always have understood me, guide me throw all these years during good and difficult times. For that, I will be forever grateful. Thank you all clergy, brothers and sisters for your dedication and hard work.

rs9xwSg

Love you Myla

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back