Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccines for Newborn

Vabzir Vonpho

Website
empireoforion.com
Hi guys, I just want to ask about vaccines for newborns. I've been reading through the forums and I see a lot of "some good, some bad, up to you". If anyone has more specific information about what ones are GOOD and what ones are BAD, please share. I'm struggling to find good resources. I'm in Australia so I know certain information might be different to that of the US. This is the schedule for vaccines here. https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/app/Pages/schedule.aspx

Vabzir.Vonpho said:
Hi guys, I just want to ask about vaccines for newborns. I've been reading through the forums and I see a lot of "some good, some bad, up to you". If anyone has more specific information about what ones are GOOD and what ones are BAD, please share. I'm struggling to find good resources. I'm in Australia so I know certain information might be different to that of the US. This is the schedule for vaccines here. https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/immunisation/app/Pages/schedule.aspx

Im assuming you are asking about it for your newborn? Or just out of curiousity?

Despite some of the posts here on the forum, I would be very much against it for my child if I had one. Vaccines are linked to autism and other diseases.

Ask the gods about this, however, its manditory in most places. The best thing to do is give your baby some light and mild supplements to protect your childs health and brain.

Vaccination is basically mandatory in Australia.

Kids can be excluded from child care centres and now social welfare is not paid to people whose children are not vaccinated.

I have three daughters all of whom have been vaccinated.

They are perfectly healthy.

Although I guess we can agree that vaccinations shouldnt be given too soon/early in life..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back