Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Complete SS Calendar for 2020

Немогу найти календарь для Украины !!?
Ошибка моя в чем ?? Или ..

I am very please to be able to publish most of the translated Calendars today. Lots of thanks to the translators for their work on this. I will not mention each and everyone here, but you can find out who they are on the last page of the calendar!

A few things have not been translated and I'll mention them here. The "all day" tag was left in English in all of the calendars. First reason for this is the limited real estate which makes adding longer tags there virtually impossible ("o dia todo" or "toată ziua" will never fit in the designated space); the other reason have to do with the formulas that handle this part (which is automated) and changing such would be very time consuming. For the next editions of the calendar, we'll have to come up with a different way, something that works cross-language, to represent this.

In some languages, words such as "eclipse", "perigee" and "apogee" were left untranslated, again, due to space limitations. The calendar was initially design for the English language and each block is only so wide as the words meant to fill them. Again, when I'll design the future editions, I'll try to find a way to easily and fully integrate other languages.

To translators, if your language does not appear in the list bellow, please check your emails :)

Enjoy!

Croatian:

Czech:

Finnish:

Greek:

Italian:

Portuguese:

Romanian:

Spanish:

Turkish:

Thankyou and I mean no disrespect but I am in Australia and I am very confused. I understand the reason for the date changes in line with the astrology but it dosn't fit for Imbolc and the fire element. It says half way from winter to spring equninox but we are in mid summer it is 115F tomorrow and we would be very unwise to draw on the fire element in anyway currently we have extreme fire danger a large section of my state has just burned to matchsticks and bush is catching fire everywhere. I kow it's about the astrology but it dosn't feel right. I am still going through the rest of it. It is also so dry we badly need the element of water if we were drawing on fire right now we could make things much worse. I hope this is not confusing or disrespectful. I was used to the old ways of following the seasons for the past 25 years of my life.

Hail Satan!

On march 3rd ,when mercury enters pisces, and on the ninth when moon enters virgo, what does that mean for virgos? trying to learn some astrology.

I got to thinking about the marriage date March 6, wouldn’t this not be ideal because of mercury retrograde? Signing documents such as marriage contracts, licenses, as well as not being an ideal time to solidify a union when communication, a crucial part of marriage is off? Seems unwise.

Thank you very much for your responses and I've learnt so much instead of creating another Topic question I rather ask here

I dedicated 4 days back and i've made a mistake of not switching off the room light,does it mean am not accepted or should I dedicate again to correct my mistake?

The joy of life said:
Thank you very much for your responses and I've learnt so much instead of creating another Topic question I rather ask here

I dedicated 4 days back and i've made a mistake of not switching off the room light,does it mean am not accepted or should I dedicate again to correct my mistake?
You are completely fine and the dedication is valid. No worries.

Eric13 said:
I got to thinking about the marriage date March 6, wouldn’t this not be ideal because of mercury retrograde? Signing documents such as marriage contracts, licenses, as well as not being an ideal time to solidify a union when communication, a crucial part of marriage is off? Seems unwise.
Make sure to sign the documents before and remember to get a pre nuptial agreement beforehand and have her sign it.

Jack said:
Eric13 said:
Make sure to sign the documents before and remember to get a pre nuptial agreement beforehand and have her sign it.
Well I’m not getting married. Just putting this warning to anyone else. Not that there’s much time anyway.

Eric13 said:

Just making sure you saw this @Lydia
Lydia said:

Hello,

I have not used the calendar ever before, I went through it but couldn't understand it. Also I don't know anything about astrology. So i apologize if my request is stupid or too extreme.

1. Can you please list the dates for Satan's Magical Squares.
or
2. If (1) is too much:

From JoS Magical Square PDF:
"Begin the mantra when the Sun is strong in its home sign of Leo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aries. These times are ideal, but the mantra can be done when the Sun is in other signs as well"

The closest to my time zone is India (+5.30), so if i want to follow the above instruction, what am i supposed to look for in the Calendar PDF?

3. Also can the dates clash? Like if i am doing working for Solar chakra, can i also do another square for Base chakra? Or is it only one square working at a time?

Thank you

darksky666 said:
Hello,

I have not used the calendar ever before, I went through it but couldn't understand it. Also I don't know anything about astrology. So i apologize if my request is stupid or too extreme.

1. Can you please list the dates for Satan's Magical Squares.
or
2. If (1) is too much:

From JoS Magical Square PDF:
"Begin the mantra when the Sun is strong in its home sign of Leo, or when it is in its exalted sign of Aries. These times are ideal, but the mantra can be done when the Sun is in other signs as well"

The closest to my time zone is India (+5.30), so if i want to follow the above instruction, what am i supposed to look for in the Calendar PDF?

3. Also can the dates clash? Like if i am doing working for Solar chakra, can i also do another square for Base chakra? Or is it only one square working at a time?

Thank you
That's literally given inside the calendar.

Jack said:
darksky666 said:

I took a look at it again, I assume you are talking about "Ingresses and Retrogrades" section? The dates are given there, somehow I did not notice it earlier.

thank you for pointing that out..

darksky666 said:
Jack said:
darksky666 said:

I took a look at it again, I assume you are talking about "Ingresses and Retrogrades" section? The dates are given there, somehow I did not notice it earlier.

thank you for pointing that out..
No the square dates are gives on particular numbers. Its like Planet with a square symbol. It can't possibly be missed.

@darksky666 If you check on January 6th, you find at the bottom of the day a reddish stripe with "MOON ▢" written on it. It means the Moon square can be started on that day. Same style for all the other planetary squares.

ThomaSsS said:
@darksky666 If you check on January 6th, you find at the bottom of the day a reddish stripe with "MOON ▢" written on it. It means the Moon square can be started on that day. Same style for all the other planetary squares.

Thank you, i am a but ignorant about this topic, i really needed to read it in plain words just as you wrote it..

Shael said:
Eric13 said:

Just making sure you saw this @Lydia
Lydia said:
Read the page on marriage on JoS. Venus, Moon, Mars are what matter. Weddings are not a business transaction, they are ruled by Venus, not Mercury. The worst that can happen is the marriage certificates might get delayed.

If MercRx harmed marriages, then HPS Maxine would have added that in the page on marriage.

Lydia said:
Read the page on marriage on JoS. Venus, Moon, Mars are what matter. Weddings are not a business transaction, they are ruled by Venus, not Mercury. The worst that can happen is the marriage certificates might get delayed.

If MercRx harmed marriages, then HPS Maxine would have added that in the page on marriage.
Thanks for the clarification :)

Okay fine, contracts don’t matter in this case. (Although prenups, are kind of business contract related. Money and assets being effected)

Any significant event however has a chart cast for it. A marriage chart with mercury retrograde wouldn’t bode well for the union where communication would be effected. IMO

darksky666 said:
ThomaSsS said:

Thank you, i really needed to read it in plain words just as you wrote it..
Indeed. The point was to make it as intuitive and easy to use as possible. Still, what's intuitive for me might not be as intuitive for every single one out there, so it's fine to ask and make sure you're using it correctly that assuming you're doing it right, but in reality being all wrong about it

Eric13 said:
Okay fine, contracts don’t matter in this case. (Although prenups, are kind of business contract related. Money and assets being effected)

Any significant event however has a chart cast for it. A marriage chart with mercury retrograde wouldn’t bode well for the union where communication would be effected. IMO

Prenups are not done on the wedding day. How dreadfully unromantic and such a mood-killer to spend hours speaking with lawyers and signing contracts when you're supposed to be having one of the most memorable days of your life with your nearest and dearest. Good grief. Total buzz-kill for the wedding night too.

They are done in advance, and for them, Mercury should not be Rx. But we were talking about the wedding day, not the prenup.

Eric13 said:
Lydia said:
No tone to your messages? I’m making up Bold lettering and clearly emotional writing? Don’t make me laugh. Do you see why I’ve gone frustrated? This is what I’m arguing with. No reason. I made points you ignored and you more or less demanded yourself right. I was simply voicing a concern. No emotion until my last message and that was after the stonewalling.

And behave the way I do? I have not behaved out of line. Arguments and disagreements are allowed here. I hurled no insults just for the sake of insulting. Rather I actually felt them from what I was observing. So talk of childish behavior. You just threw my insults back at me showing no thought. It was insult for the sake of it because your feelings were hurt. Which is fine, but how old are you? I’m the child? Bringing up my honor as a Satanist? I do my part here and this is not some personal attack I’m aiming at you. Criticizing you is no sin to Satan. I’ll always try and have a rational conversation first. Which I attempted. You made that difficult as I explained in my first paragraph otherwise I would have never been just straight up be rude to you, but there WAS a tone and it came off as belittling. Hence my response. I’m not here just to hurt some ones feelings, but I’m allowed to be frustrated.

Eric, there is really no reason to be so condescending. What you accuse Lydia of, you yourself are doing. Try to see reason, and read your own replies objectively. This is clear to anyone who looks at this without bias.

You continue arguing because you disagree, and want others to accept your point as being correct, rather wasting time and energy to prove your own egoistical bias than to realize there is nothing to gain from this and move on.

Your first reply here that started all this was answered, and Lydia explained clearly to you why there was no problem with the marriage date of March 6th being during the MercRx, after which you argued semantics for the sake of arguing rather than make any beneficial contributing response.

Lydia explained why your latter point, the point where you said:

Isn't relevant to this at all, as the marriage date being during MercRx has nothing to do with the Synastry chart of the two people getting married on this day. It is entirely unrelated, which makes your entire point moot.

As a professional astrologer Lydia understands dozens of times better how dates, natal charts, planetary alignments, synastry and the like affect marriage than you yourself. You misunderstood the very basic point made by Lydia, and assumed she had not taken something this basic into consideration because of your own lacking understanding regarding astrology, which is very blatantly obvious from your ignorant, passive aggressive reply made to her.

Any further argument you have on this is irrelevant and doesn't serve any purpose.

For your own sake, reflect on yourself, and what you say, and how your words come across, before judging, or blaming others. You are showing a lot of ignorance and immaturity, which is why Lydia replied she is disappointed seeing a fellow SS act in this way, and this I agree with myself.

It is very disappointing to see such meaningless discussions and arguments made by those who seek to be elite, divine in wisdom and enlightened. In these aspects you have shown great ignorance and room for improvement. Best to stop your argument here rather than continue being petty and making a fool of yourself.

Eric13 said:

Don't push your luck Eric. There are times it is best to sit back and silently accept your error. This is one these.

Take my advice, and leave this behind, don't try to swing my, or anyone's words or shift blame either. It doesn't work here, as you are well aware.

Leaving aside his tone, I think Eric did make valid points. Personally I feel like he is wrong, but a more detailed explanation on why he is wrong would be interesting in my opinion.

The main thing that comes to my mind when thinking about this, is that Eric's point would be that MercuryR on the day of marriage would have an effect on the communication of the couple throughout the marriage, causing potential issues at times (even if they are small). Whereas the counterargument to that would be that the day of marriage above all else represents the emotional union of the couple, making Venus much more important.

I assume the reason why Lydia gave only short responses to these questions is not because of some emotional thing but rather because she is usually really busy. Bear in mind also that she said in the past (from what I remember) that she has a tendency to be very straightforward and to-the-point and that this can come off as rude or cold without intending to be.

Lydia said:

Lydia if he is a SS just ask the God's to ((politely)) fuck him over...you can't tollerate this situation :eek:

Shael said:
I assume the reason why Lydia gave only short responses to these questions is not because of some emotional thing but rather because she is usually really busy. Bear in mind also that she said in the past (from what I remember) that she has a tendency to be very straightforward and to-the-point and that this can come off as rude or cold without intending to be.
This is very correct. I'm not much for online communications (forums and emails), some people are some aren't. For me, online communications are straightforward. Any time I make something in bold, it's more like in textbooks, to highlight or emphasise, not to yell. I dart in, say something, and dart out.

Off to do RTR's now :)

Actually wait, Venus enters Gemini in the evening. I think you can still squeeze in the beginning of a Venus Square before Venus changes signs. But would starting a few hours before Venus changes signs cut it? I'm unsure.

PeppermintTaco said:
I'd like to report an error I've just seen.

On the 4th of April, it says we can start a Venus Square, but Venus enters Gemini. I think that's a typo, so you could fix it.

Lydia said:
ThomaSsS said:

Good day to you!
Venus enters Gemini that day but it can be done earlier, when it is still in Taurus. I personally would not start a square when it is in 29* but we wanted all available dates for everything, for those who need it. The first version of the calendar focused more on ideal timings, whereas later versions are including "good enough" timings as there are many people who need to do workings asap :)

Lydia said:
Venus enters Gemini that day but it can be done earlier, when it is still in Taurus. I personally would not start a square when it is in 29* but we wanted all available dates for everything, for those who need it. The first version of the calendar focused more on ideal timings, whereas later versions are including "good enough" timings as there are many people who need to do workings asap :)

I noticed literally right after I made my post. My bad. I also agree in that I would try and land ideal timings if I can help it, but sometimes, it's urgent like you said.

Have a great day, Sister!

Hi!

I reside in Finland, so should I observe utc+2 calendar? It says it does not observe daylight savings so Im a bit confused. Thanks for the advice!

Big Dipper said:
What does ESBAT mean? its on the 10th of jan.

In case you missed it, this was explained in the 2019 calendar explanation:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14198&p=57717&hilit=Esbat#p57717

"You'll notice there are cases where a Full Moon falls on a certain day and the Esbat is marked for the previous day. This is intentional. The Esbats are times of celebration, gatherings, etc., that are meant to make use of the increased energies of the Moon. With this in mind, every Full Moon that occurs before ±9:30 AM local time, is marked as Esbat for the previous day. Let's say there's a Full Moon occurring on 3rd of May at 5:00 AM. Most people are still sleeping at that hour and by the time they wake up, the Full Moon is already almost over (it lasts about 3hrs). In such a case the Esbat would be marked for 2nd of May. Because if anyone would want to set up rituals or a gartering later during the 3rd of May, the Waning Moon would already be in full effect so they wouldn't benefit from the real Full Moon energies. It's better to do the Esbat workings shortly before the Full Moon, than after."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back