Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Colloidal Silver Safely

Stormblood said:
EnkiUK3 said:
Stormblood said:
Why would he use a pain reliever instead of addressing the real problem (of which the pain is only a symptom) by taking care of the infection directly? It's counterintuitive.

I stated a helpful numbing solution that is prescribed over the counter. It isnt a pain killer its an aneasthetic. Sore throat (if thats all it was) How can your reaaly prevent a sore throat Stormblood. No cure for that or a coomon cold, just need to allievate the sympotoms best you can.

Do you think this is the cure?

Anaesthetic and painkillers are the same thing. If you don't believe me, here's Cambridge Dictionary: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/anaesthetic

Prevention comes before healing. Preventing something is trying to avoid getting it in the first place, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about as Aquarius stated he had a sore throat. So he needed to heal it, not prevent. Either way, anaesthetics don't prevent anything, Anaesthetics numb your nerve termination so you don't feel any pain. They don't work in any way toward healing you. Silver is anti-bacterial, anti-viral and disinfectant. Basically, in this case it acts like a cough syrup but much more quickly.

Only learning about Silver through this forum stormblood, seen it advertised in a few places.

Yes Benzo is only numbing action he already had the sore throat how a stated that remedy.

You ever used Silver?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back