Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With Dedication and other Questions

AwillSpartan

I have read the article about exposing Christianity on the JoS website and it really made a lot of sense. I do have a slight problem though. I do not believe in astrology but if someone were to offer me some links that help prove it is real i would be willing to change my mind. Do i have to believe in astrology to dedicate? And some questions on dedication. The only blue candle i have is an Icy Blue Spruce Yankee Candle. Will this work? How will i know i have done the ritual correctly? I would like to do this tonight so any answers are accepted.

Thank you for answering my questions.

This is the astrology section of our main website: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html

Your colour can be any colour. Just don't use grey or white for this. No candle is better than using those in this particular ritual.

It does not matter what kind of candle you have or what color it is, use whatever you can use.

You don't need to immediately believe everything right away. It is better if you are more sceptical and think for yourself, and do not believe it just because we say it. But stay open minded, and keep learning. You will learn a lot, and you will come to your own conclusions. When you see all the evidence for something, then you will believe it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back