Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication

astrally flame said:
My friend told me to please ask this question for him..he really want to dedicate himself to father satan, the problem is that he dont have a place to do the dedication ritual... bcs his family , is always present in their home and now he came up with a plan that he will do it in toilet but we dont know if that will be a disrespect to father or it will be ok...but that is the only option he have, to dedicate himself to our father and he want do it physically with a blue candle and a razor he dont want astral dedication...the way he say's his plan seems like a very good one the only problem we have is a place bcs it the toilet..plz friends tell us your option about this.

You realize when you burn the paper, it will create lots of smoke, so the toilet could be a bad place if the family notice it and want to get in, or a Smoke detectors goes on etc. Do it mentaly (astral dedication). Aren´t you allowed to play alone outside ?

Also to toss the remainings down the toilett isn´t the right thing to do.

astrally flame said:
My friend told me to please ask this question for him..he really want to dedicate himself to father satan, the problem is that he dont have a place to do the dedication ritual... bcs his family , is always present in their home and now he came up with a plan that he will do it in toilet but we dont know if that will be a disrespect to father or it will be ok...but that is the only option he have, to dedicate himself to our father and he want do it physically with a blue candle and a razor he dont want astral dedication...the way he say's his plan seems like a very good one the only problem we have is a place bcs it the toilet..plz friends tell us your option about this.

My friend dedicated outside on a field, near a forest. Be creative, I wouldn’t want use the toilet lol

Wait till you get outside the parents house permanently. You can do the dedication ritual in the astral temple in the meantime. Doing the dedication in the toilet is a very bad idea. You need to start your life anew with respect to the Gods.

He should just stay patient imo and look out for any opportunities that arise. Eventually he should be guided towards an opening where he can do it undisturbed. But make sure he dedicates astrally in the meantime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back