Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who was Gengis Khan?

Elias Sebastian

There is talk of a solid and peaceful empire created by Genghis Khan. There is also talk that he came from a tall family with green eyes, long beards and red hair that is anything but Asian. What do you say he knew our Gods and wanted to create a better world?

He was definitely at the least half white. He had grey eyes and red hair and legend says his mom was impregnated with him by a tall blond devine being in a dream. He also called himself "the wrath of God" once when speaking to Europeans, (I'm not sure exactly who he was talking to) and that he'd arrived to punish them for their "sins." This was during the inquisition so most likely he was talking about the mass ritual sacrifices to Jehovah. I firmly believe his war was a war of Satanism vs Jewish enemy religions. This would explain why he gave up on invading Japan. They were Shinto and even enemy Buddhist influence on Japan was minimal. It would also explain his alleged brutality against people in the middle east as they were worshiping enemy gods

Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.

Aquarius said:
Idolizing a guy who wanted to exterminate europeans and forced procreation with whites [see: a part of russia] is totally idiot in my opinion, but that's just me.

He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:

He didn't want to exterminate Europeans, he wanted to exterminate Christianity. And I highly doubt he forced procreation with anyone. He was a white pagan and if the legends are true was a son of Satan
That explains why some russians have asian genetics.

Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:

Nonwhites have been creeping into white territory for centuries. That's the most likely reason. Why would a white pagan who openly declared war on the Vatican want to whipe out his own people? That's a stupid assumption

There are mentions regarding him in these topics:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19549
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11151#p37094
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12109
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18160

He's no one to glamourise, let alone a demigod.

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Nonwhites have been creeping into white territory for centuries. That's the most likely reason. Why would a white pagan who openly declared war on the Vatican want to whipe out his own people? That's a stupid assumption
You seem to really deify the most disgusting scum, it's a typical behaviour of your yours, you should work on that.

ZmajEriksson said:
Aquarius said:
ZmajEriksson said:

I think you are getting confused with a historical character, who was White and not Asian as the manipulated history says and was an enemy of the Vatican and Constantinople was Attila.
Genghis Khan was Asian and what he did is invade Europe.

Stormblood said:
There are mentions regarding him in these topics:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19549
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11151#p37094
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12109
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18160

He's no one to glamourise, let alone a demigod.

Kublai Khan was the multicultiralist. Genghis' grandson. Genghis seemed more interested in replacing Christianity, Islam and Buddhism as they were enemies of Tengerism, his native pagan religion based on Vedism and Taoism. He only took lands with, at that time, predominantly white populations and enemy religions, ignoring India, Japan and southeast Asia

Nothing special with Gengis khan he was the top leader whom unified the ORCS tribes (Turks+mongols)

they slaughtered everyone when they were PAGANS and when they adopted ISLAM they continued Slaughtering people.
see nothing special about him and them.

The Mongols and Turks together they spread panic ahead of them and induced population displacement on an unprecedented scale
simple they slaughtered everyone who looks different than them .

people when they study history they view mongol and Turks like this
800px-HulaguWithHisChristianWifeDoquzKhatun.jpg

WELL ACTUALLY THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

2ab3947223d47c94dd41efb9766d51ac.jpg

sonnenkraft said:
Nothing special with Gengis khan he was the top leader whom unified the ORCS tribes (Turks+mongols)

they slaughtered everyone when they were PAGANS and when they adopted ISLAM they continued Slaughtering people.
see nothing special about him and them.

The Mongols and Turks together they spread panic ahead of them and induced population displacement on an unprecedented scale
simple they slaughtered everyone who looks different than them .

people when they study history they view mongol and Turks like this
800px-HulaguWithHisChristianWifeDoquzKhatun.jpg

WELL ACTUALLY THEY LOOK LIKE THIS

2ab3947223d47c94dd41efb9766d51ac.jpg

Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are

ZmajEriksson said:
Turks and Mongols were just as white as Germans back then and Armenian Turks still are

Nothing is Called Armenian Turks ,it is just like saying Iranian-scottish !! , original Armenian are blonde hair and blue eyed ,
Before the Turko-Mongol invasion to area .

You can't compare turko-mongol with western Europeans or with Indo -European,
you can Compare Them with their Asiatic Neighbors ex:
turko-Mongol with Chinese
turko-Mongol with Japan
turko-Mongol with Persian
turko-Mongol with Indians

and don't forget the Sex Slave Trade the Turks imported (a lot of European women) that is why there is so many turks with European face Appearance, and of course mixing with greeks ,kurds ,Assyrian etc they had Mediterranean face appearance,...

in conclusion through out history mongols+ Turks where considered powerful fighting machine and unstoppable sex machine & invaders with no homeland

ZmajEriksson said:

Nope, The Mongols are racially related to the Tibetans and the Inuit.

The guys in the video are a good example of how the typical Mongolian person is, they are White?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4xZUr0BEfE

sonnenkraft said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Nothing is Called Armenian Turks ,it is just like saying Iranian-scottish !! , original Armenian are blonde hair and blue eyed ,
Before the Turko-Mongol invasion to area .

You can't compare turko-mongol with western Europeans or with Indo -European,
you can Compare Them with their Asiatic Neighbors ex:
turko-Mongol with Chinese
turko-Mongol with Japan
turko-Mongol with Persian
turko-Mongol with Indians

and don't forget the Sex Slave Trade the Turks imported (a lot of European women) that is why there is so many turks with European face Appearance, and of course mixing with greeks ,kurds ,Assyrian etc they had Mediterranean face appearance,...

in conclusion through out history mongols+ Turks where considered powerful fighting machine and unstoppable sex machine & invaders with no homeland

Armenians are a tribe native to eastern Turkey so maybe try taking a history class before saying Armenians are Turkic is the same as comparing tribes from seperate continents. And they're very white. As were the Mongols of the 1500s. Hungarians are descended from Huns, a Mongol tribe. The Mongols in the artwork and records of the 1500s were white and looked the same as Europeans. The Mongols didn't turn Turkey brown, it was most likely the Ottomans that did that. Most if not almost all of Eurasia was just as white as pre-ww2 Europe until just a few hundred years ago. Even modern Berbers and Punjabi are still clearly white

ZmajEriksson said:
Armenians are a tribe native to eastern Turkey so maybe try taking a history class before saying Armenians are Turkic is the same as comparing tribes from seperate continents And they're very white.

Armenia is one of the oldest civilization they worshiped the nature first then adopted xianity they have a lot of
Historic monuments , turks+mongols are Invaders and when they mix with other races they create a BORAT Face with blonde hair, & Arab when they mix they Create Mulatto and Quadroon Face .

ZmajEriksson said:
The Mongols in the artwork and records of the 1500s were white and looked the same as Europeans.

That is Because Coudenhove Kalergi was the Painter

ZmajEriksson said:
The Mongols didn't turn Turkey brown, it was most likely the Ottomans that did that Most if not almost all of Eurasia was just as white as pre-ww2 Europe until just a few hundred years ago.

well a lot of indo-european survived from arabs and far far asian invaders which are the mongol-turk

Historically Native Anatolians included Hittites, Luwians and the Lydians
incoming races included the Armenians, Greeks, Phrygians and Thracians.
south anatolia included Ezidi or kurdish
those are the people of Anatolia .

the existence of mongol and turks in Anatolia caused disharmony they were against the nature of the original inhabitants in the
Anatolia and the middle east they weren't Neighbors they looked Different not same physical Characteristics not same mentality that's why they butchered Armenians +Ezidi (kurdish) + greeks in that Area.
not the Same Culture ,and nothing is called Armenian turk(Rape)

no one is Neighbors with turko-mongol tribe Turks and Mongols were cousins lived together intermarried with each other

they fought all races on earth when turk-mongol were PAGANS Rape and mix that was their culture
and when they Adopted islam they continued Butchering and Rape and mix
a tribe with a mental disorder

ZmajEriksson said:
He was definitely at the least half white. He had grey eyes and red hair and legend says his mom was impregnated with him by a tall blond devine being in a dream. He also called himself "the wrath of God" once when speaking to Europeans, (I'm not sure exactly who he was talking to) and that he'd arrived to punish them for their "sins." This was during the inquisition so most likely he was talking about the mass ritual sacrifices to Jehovah. I firmly believe his war was a war of Satanism vs Jewish enemy religions. This would explain why he gave up on invading Japan. They were Shinto and even enemy Buddhist influence on Japan was minimal. It would also explain his alleged brutality against people in the middle east as they were worshiping enemy gods

A Mongolian here!

You are only kind of accurate because Gengis Khan's mother wasnt the one who got impregnated by a divine being. It was a woman who started the Mongolian race who got impregnated by a divine being. Gengis Khan's parents were normal Mongolians.
About Gengis Khan himself though, he was very spiritual and he worshipped the Sky, Mongolian original religion is called "Tengrism" which literally means "Skyism". Tenger = Sky. And Mongolians worship the color blue. Also im not sure if Gengis Khan went around trying to exterminate christianity coz the Khan is written as forgiving of people's religions and allowed different races to keep their own cultures and religions.

I think its true that he was either fully white or at least half white. Some Mongolians nowadays are born with white-like features, hazel eyes, pale-ish skin with ginger like freckles and super light brown hair. And as for the personality of Mongols, we are called the Russian in Asian skin because our personality is not like that of the typical Asian.

And for other people here, we dont look like brutes hah... And back in the day I think we looked as much like brutes as Medieval or historical Europeans looked like brutes, in their time

AsianStar said:
ZmajEriksson said:

A Mongolian here!

You are only kind of accurate because Gengis Khan's mother wasnt the one who got impregnated by a divine being. It was a woman who started the Mongolian race who got impregnated by a divine being. Gengis Khan's parents were normal Mongolians.
About Gengis Khan himself though, he was very spiritual and he worshipped the Sky, Mongolian original religion is called "Tengrism" which literally means "Skyism". Tenger = Sky. And Mongolians worship the color blue. Also im not sure if Gengis Khan went around trying to exterminate christianity coz the Khan is written as forgiving of people's religions and allowed different races to keep their own cultures and religions.

I think its true that he was either fully white or at least half white. Some Mongolians nowadays are born with white-like features, hazel eyes, pale-ish skin with ginger like freckles and super light brown hair. And as for the personality of Mongols, we are called the Russian in Asian skin because our personality is not like that of the typical Asian.

And for other people here, we dont look like brutes hah... And back in the day I think we looked as much like brutes as Medieval or historical Europeans looked like brutes, in their time
He was a piece of shit who made his fucking soldiers mix with Whites, that's enough said.

Aquarius said:
AsianStar said:
ZmajEriksson said:

A Mongolian here!

He was a piece of shit who made his fucking soldiers mix with Whites, that's enough said.

Do you have proof of him making his soldiers mix? Cuz most of his soldiers were white and the lands they took, at that time, were white. Kublai Khan was the multiculturalist, not Genghis. All I've seen evidence for is a satanic, Aryan empire attempting to free Aryan lands from Jewish rule. The mixing was proven to have happened long after Genghis' death

AsianStar said:
ZmajEriksson said:

A Mongolian here!

Most Christians in the Mongol empire were Nestorian. Nestorians were regarded as heretics so it's possible they were pagans with a Christian mask like the Cathars were. And the Khans demanded the Pope submit to them and were very brutal against Islam, according to my research. It's possible, too, that his sons marrying Christians was a show of religious dominance similar to the racial dominance blacks show when taking white women. Nestorians being secret pagans seems more likely to me due to their persecution by the Vatican and acceptance from pagans who were harsh towards muslims and the fact that the Christian wives of the Khans' power and status didn't result in any major boom in Christian population. Christianity didn't really get a strong presence till the 1990s, from what I read, and most still are Buddhist (not sure if it's Aryan or Jewish Buddhism) and Tengrist which explains why National Socialism is so common to the point of one of the biggest Mongolian rock groups being clearly NatSoc themselves.

As for his devine birth, I was very tired when I saw the Robert Sepehr video on the subject so I rewatched it and I definitely misunderstood that part the first time. But Temujin, before being given the title of Genghis Khan, was given a mandate by Tengri (Satan) to conquer the world, making it, at least in the beginning, a satanic empire. I tend to see him as being the Alexander of his day.

AsianStar said:
ZmajEriksson said:

A Mongolian here!

Genghis Khan was of the enemy, HP Mageson and Maxine Dietrich wrote in some post that the khan dynasty were Asian Jews and worked to enslave the Mongol and Chinese people and try to destroy the white race, they also destroyed the Tengrism that was the original pagan religion of the Mongol people and replaced it with Zoroastrianism.

Stormblood said:
Hair colour, eye colour and skin colour are secondary racial traits when compared to bone structure. Bone structure is the physical foundation of a race. Enough said.

His bone structure was Aryan

Wotanwarrior said:
AsianStar said:
ZmajEriksson said:

A Mongolian here!

Genghis Khan was of the enemy, HP Mageson and Maxine Dietrich wrote in some post that the khan dynasty were Asian Jews and worked to enslave the Mongol and Chinese people and try to destroy the white race, they also destroyed the Tengrism that was the original pagan religion of the Mongol people and replaced it with Zoroastrianism.

Most Mongolians are Buddhist and Tengerist. Zoroastrianism doesn't have that much influence

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
Hair colour, eye colour and skin colour are secondary racial traits when compared to bone structure. Bone structure is the physical foundation of a race. Enough said.

Sure, like 0,0000000000% in any of the paintings and statues.
YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
How is this 100% Aryan :lol:

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:

Those are modern depictions. He was Aryan. There weren't any Orientals in Mongolia at the time as archeological and genetic evidence shows. Hardly anywhere on the planet is inhabited by the same demographics as 500 years ago. I don't know how to include images on here so I'll link a few videos that show an accurate depiction.

https://youtu.be/Q0IYmJj9_7s

https://youtu.be/THIq1hOQXlc

https://youtu.be/LcA81clJivs

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Those are modern depictions. He was Aryan. There weren't any Orientals in Mongolia at the time as archeological and genetic evidence shows. Hardly anywhere on the planet is inhabited by the same demographics as 500 years ago. I don't know how to include images on here so I'll link a few videos that show an accurate depiction.

You're annoying at this point, it's been said by the clergy already and by history. Do you think that an Aryan emperor would have a mongolian army that rapes Aryan people and mixes with them?
I'm gonna be honest, sometimes it seems you're not right in the head.

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

All of the three so-called documentaries you sent are by Robert Sepher. Should I go on? The surname says everything. He's a kike.

Sepher Yetzirah, Sepher Raziel, Sepher ha-Zorah, Sepher Torah... Should I go on? That surname is very Jewish. No Gentile has a surname that tied to Kabbalah, yet you still think he's a reliable source. Read the JoS sermons about Gengis Khan, since you clearly don't know how to expand your research without the JoS.

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

All of the three so-called documentaries you sent are by Robert Sepher. Should I go on? The surname says everything. He's a kike.

Sepher Yetzirah, Sepher Raziel, Sepher ha-Zorah, Sepher Torah... Should I go on? That surname is very Jewish. No Gentile has a surname that tied to Kabbalah, yet you still think he's a reliable source. Read the JoS sermons about Gengis Khan, since you clearly don't know how to expand your research without the JoS.

Even though it's true that the mongols interfered at some point with the expansion of the ottoman empire,
By simply cutting their way before getting into Europe,they were invaders, and they were of asian descent, many people in europe have a genetic trace of mongolic DNA because of it.
It matters not If he himself was even supposedly full Aryan (which I doubt), his army was not , and something tells me if there was any aryan blood in the mongolic society (like in archaic India for example where the higher cast of people might actually have been Aryans or like in ancient Egypt, story goes the same), this would be quickly assimilated in the vast population after some ruling decline.
With that said - is it such big deal to have a hint of Asian or Aryan DNA if you simply can see what the people that grew you up look like and you can distinguish the main race of origin?
I am for example Eastern European and I know for sure there must be some trace of asian and some trace of turkik DNA most exactly because of said past invasions? Does it make me or my family less Aryan by any means ? And even if ,is that a reason to deny what I actually see?

Ravenheart666 said:
Even though it's true that the mongols interfered at some point with the expansion of the ottoman empire,
By simply cutting their way before getting into Europe,they were invaders, and they were of asian descent, many people in europe have a genetic trace of mongolic DNA because of it.
It matters not If he himself was even supposedly full Aryan (which I doubt), his army was not , and something tells me if there was any aryan blood in the mongolic society (like in archaic India for example where the higher cast of people might actually have been Aryans or like in ancient Egypt, story goes the same), this would be quickly assimilated in the vast population after some ruling decline.
With that said - is it such big deal to have a hint of Asian or Aryan DNA if you simply can see what the people that grew you up look like and you can distinguish the main race of origin?
I am for example Eastern European and I know for sure there must be some trace of asian and some trace of turkik DNA most exactly because of said past invasions? Does it make me or my family less Aryan by any means ? And even if ,is that a reason to deny what I actually see?

Almost forgot; Aryan or not , it adds little to no difference to the Potential you acquire by Walking the Satanic Path. All GENTILE RACES are of SATAN. And you MUST TAKE PRIDE IN IT. We are on the same planet, we all have our sectors to take care of, and where one race is lacking another one backs it up like good neighbors and combatants under Satan's Flag.

Ravenheart666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Almost forgot; Aryan or not , it adds little to no difference to the Potential you acquire by Walking the Satanic Path. All GENTILE RACES are of SATAN. And you MUST TAKE PRIDE IN IT. We are on the same planet, we all have our sectors to take care of, and where one race is lacking another one backs it up like good neighbors and combatants under Satan's Flag.

Mongols of 1500 were Aryan satanists

ZmajEriksson said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Yes, and aryans mixed with other aryans and somehow a mixed asian offspring was born.
Dude, at this point you're a troll lol

Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:

Mageson recommend one of his books in his list of books for strengthening your white racial unconscious so...

ZmajEriksson said:

This is bullshit.

The Mongols were savages just as any other filth of the enemy. The middle ages was no picnic anywhere, even for pagans, we were hiding in a world full of xian corruption, if you were caught with the slightest inkling to paganism or non-xian worship you were subject to torture followed by execution, that's what ended the entire Templar order. To be so 'bold' as to be largely openly against xianity as a pagan is a just plain stupid move in any leader, not even Hitler was open about it and xianity wasn't near as largely bad as it was in the dark ages in his time.

The church started taking control of state and instating their word as law around the 1100s and this was when the Knights Templar came to be. The Knights Templar was among a few other military orders in the 1200s that were tasked to attack the Mongols in defense of Europe. Just because the orders fighting against the Mongols were largely of xian origin does not make the Mongols "Aryan Satanists". Muslims of the ages of the Templars were enemies of the order as well because they did not conform so easily to the church, does this some how make them "Aryan Satanists" to you?

Where on Earth are you getting your so-called "knowledge"? And why are you so heavily clinging to this false belief that he was pagan? Just who is Khan to you, some kind of childhood idol? Let go of your emotions if they're fed by nothing but ignorance and stupidity.

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Mageson recommend one of his books in his list of books for strengthening your white racial unconscious so...
Yes but Mageson has good sense and intuition, you don't.

ZmajEriksson said:
Stormblood said:
ZmajEriksson said:

Mageson knows what he's doing. He's leagues ahead of us in advancement. Also, when you make a statement like this, you have the burden of proof. You haven't shown any evidence that Mageson recommended any of the kike's books.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back