Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Finding a Powerful Lover

MoonlessNight666 said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.

You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael said:

Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.

When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.
Arabs are not Aryans, neither are northern Indians or Iranians.

MoonlessNight666 said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.

You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael said:

Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.

When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.

This is why I said "Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites."

luis said:

I mainly mean the Italians from south. There are some Italians on the north that I would consider "white", yes.
Good, write the post. I'm interested.

Shael said:

But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...

sahasrarabliss said:
Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.

Jack, before you read my this reply, please check these two screenshot msgs by a girl herself.

https://imgur.com/Dw6pR9C
https://imgur.com/m00JY6g

A young inexperienced woman even the most experienced woman likes receiving men's attention. Nothing new about it. Every young woman(mostly inexperienced woman) will flaunt her body.

But yea there are women who don't like doing that kind of things.. Such as keeping men around for attention, a scorpion zodiac woman is an exception here. But still she likes receiving men's attention.

You can also ask any bisexual male here who is submissive and a bottom, he'd tell you how he likes getting attention of men and drool over him. He likes how they chase him.

And, No, Women in that case don't have any psychological issue. Idk what specific psychological issue you talking about. It's their nature and it's not rare. If you see a pretty hot woman in love with an ugly guy, then no she doesn't have any psychological issue. Far from it.

Because, Women don't fall for men's looks. It's how men make them feel. Women don't even know why they fell in love with a particular guy. Women are seduced and made fall in love EMOTIONALLY even if you are the ugliest, old wrinkled and poorest man of this world.

If it's you who has to seduce your own woman, then I can guarantee you she is not deeply in love with you and she WON'T do everything for you.

Because, A woman will do anything for her man if she loves him.

You can give me tons of reasons of her because she is a Virgin, or she is very shy, or men have to lead. Men have to seduce.

Seduction is NOT done physically by Men, it's done physically only by Women. It's their job. And your job is to seduce them emotionally. So then the physical seduction follows up by them.

Seduction is done emotionally by men's side.
If it's done physically by a man, then the man will end up walking an extra mile for her. Doing unnecessary things.

And, Women like or dislike people on the basis of their intuition before they even KNOW anything about the person and thing. Men can guide their intuition to make them fall in love with them.

All that riches, muscles, big size won't matter for a woman if you could guide her intuition to make her feel that she is in love with you.

If you say that if I have to manipulate a woman to make her fall in love with me, then it's not love.
For your own sake, if you want a woman to be madly in love with you, then you have to manipulate her emotionally. Otherwise ignore this all, don't make love your priority, and continue on spiritual path and eventually get a better SS life partner.

Men not gotta chase women it's women who chase men, nag, and get upset when you don't answer their calls, once they fall in love. All that shit you'd do as nice guy is now being done by your girl in love with you. Because it's their nature.
A nice guy is a burden on himself and on this planet. Be the smart one.

It seems to me Jacky that, you are still keeping Women on pedestal which would only hurt your healthy ego. Keep yourself on pedestal as an individual instead.

Everything you said is 100% correct! If a man is attractive of course its going to catch a woman's eye, but in the long run, its how he acts and seduces her emotionally that keeps her. Women do love to get the attention from the man. I think this is just how it is in survival. Men and women experience sex differently. For example, men are aroused at a mere visual of a woman's body. I dont get aroused by a man's body.. at least not in the same way a man does. So women naturally want to arouse their partner so that they can have kids. Attention from men who are very visual creatures = children lol. I think attractiveness does matter to a degree because of the potential outcome/health of the offspring (what the brain percieves to be healthy when it comes to attraction) but I think in women this is more changeable because we need someone who is going to be there for us and stay. In my society, men who have dad bods are the types who stay and raise a family so I guess that would alter what types of men these women are attracted to? Idk its a lot of food for thought.

Vaal said:
MoonlessNight666 said:
Vaal said:

luis said:

I mainly mean the Italians from south. There are some Italians on the north that I would consider "white", yes.

Shael said:

But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...
You're just very confused. There's nordics who have dark hair too. Yours is just racial broscience. Lol

Vaal said:
No. You are confusing the term "white" with the term "nordic". There are many subraces of the white race that have nothing to do with mixing and are completely natural. Even some of our Gods have these traits, despite not being from Earth in the first place. It has been said many times even by HPs that there are many white subraces that weren't created through mixing.

Nordic = the blonde blue-eyed tall subrace of whites, that lies at the core of the white race.

White = the white race as a whole, including a multitude of subraces with differences height, facial structure, hair color, and eye color, all belonging to the white race.

sahasrarabliss said:
Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:
I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.

Jack, before you read my this reply, please check these two screenshot msgs by a girl herself.

https://imgur.com/Dw6pR9C
https://imgur.com/m00JY6g

A young inexperienced woman even the most experienced woman likes receiving men's attention. Nothing new about it. Every young woman(mostly inexperienced woman) will flaunt her body.

But yea there are women who don't like doing that kind of things.. Such as keeping men around for attention, a scorpion zodiac woman is an exception here. But still she likes receiving men's attention.

You can also ask any bisexual male here who is submissive and a bottom, he'd tell you how he likes getting attention of men and drool over him. He likes how they chase him.

And, No, Women in that case don't have any psychological issue. Idk what specific psychological issue you talking about. It's their nature and it's not rare. If you see a pretty hot woman in love with an ugly guy, then no she doesn't have any psychological issue. Far from it.

Because, Women don't fall for men's looks. It's how men make them feel. Women don't even know why they fell in love with a particular guy. Women are seduced and made fall in love EMOTIONALLY even if you are the ugliest, old wrinkled and poorest man of this world.

If it's you who has to seduce your own woman, then I can guarantee you she is not deeply in love with you and she WON'T do everything for you.

Because, A woman will do anything for her man if she loves him.

You can give me tons of reasons of her because she is a Virgin, or she is very shy, or men have to lead. Men have to seduce.

Seduction is NOT done physically by Men, it's done physically only by Women. It's their job. And your job is to seduce them emotionally. So then the physical seduction follows up by them.

Seduction is done emotionally by men's side.
If it's done physically by a man, then the man will end up walking an extra mile for her. Doing unnecessary things.

And, Women like or dislike people on the basis of their intuition before they even KNOW anything about the person and thing. Men can guide their intuition to make them fall in love with them.

All that riches, muscles, big size won't matter for a woman if you could guide her intuition to make her feel that she is in love with you.

If you say that if I have to manipulate a woman to make her fall in love with me, then it's not love.
For your own sake, if you want a woman to be madly in love with you, then you have to manipulate her emotionally. Otherwise ignore this all, don't make love your priority, and continue on spiritual path and eventually get a better SS life partner.

Men not gotta chase women it's women who chase men, nag, and get upset when you don't answer their calls, once they fall in love. All that shit you'd do as nice guy is now being done by your girl in love with you. Because it's their nature.
A nice guy is a burden on himself and on this planet. Be the smart one.

It seems to me Jacky that, you are still keeping Women on pedestal which would only hurt your healthy ego. Keep yourself on pedestal as an individual instead.
This is one of the most believable scams in the entire world. The idea that women are blind to ones looks. Not only is this untrue, but this is deceptively marketed to men to solicit money and resources from them. There is a looks threshold for any particular woman below which they will not stoop. That is determined by experiences they've had with particular men till then in their lives. If they've had an attractive man before they will seek to replicate that situation as best they can. If you're within or at the top of that threshold for looks,the rest is determined by your behavior. That is to say, someone can't attract anyone they like unless they're a hypnotist or knows powerful magick.

Secondly you seem to be under the impression that anyone can create the emotional states required for women to feel attracted. The situation as I said earlier is that, if your at the top of that looks level of theirs or within that threshold preferably in the top tier, your behavior has a determining role in her attraction.

Shael said:
Vaal said:
No. You are confusing the term "white" with the term "nordic". There are many subraces of the white race that have nothing to do with mixing and are completely natural. Even some of our Gods have these traits, despite not being from Earth in the first place. It has been said many times even by HPs that there are many white subraces that weren't created through mixing.

Nordic = the blonde blue-eyed tall subrace of whites, that lies at the core of the white race.

White = the white race as a whole, including a multitude of subraces with differences height, facial structure, hair color, and eye color, all belonging to the white race.

Well, If that's the case then White people shouldn't mate with Nordic people.

Aquarius said:
Vaal said:
MoonlessNight666 said:

luis said:

Shael said:

You're just very confused. There's nordics who have dark hair too. Yours is just racial broscience. Lol

They have dark hair cause they have non-nordic addmixture. There is no proof that dark hair is a nordic trait... also it depends on what do you mean by dark hair. Males tend to have darker hair than females. So there can be some nordics with dirty blonde hair that I would still consider Nordic but if the hair are darker than that then there was definitely some mixing.

As far as I know all the Germanic tribes were like super nordic with golden/platinum hair like Tacitus have described them. Those are Nords. Don't tell me that Nordics can have like brown/black hair cause that's is the lie for certain.

Shael said:
Vaal said:

And when I say pure blooded Whites than I mean Nordic people(I thought it's obvious)
Thanks for the explanation anyway.

Looks really don't matter to women. The kind of conversation you do with a woman matters more than behaviour.

Yes, anyone can put any woman or a man into an emotional state and make the person like and love them. Not by hypnosis or Magick or anything like that. One doesn't need to be a hypnosist or a mage. But understand the flaws of the human mind which make the human mind vulnerable to emotional manipulation due to being cut off from spirituality.

Looks become secondary and almost of no importance for a woman if once she falls in love with a man.

A woman will only feel more nervous than usual talking to a handsome macho looking charismatic man and only get infatuated temporarily.

Again, behaviour matters less than the kind of talk you'd do with a woman.

Jack said:
That is to say, someone can't attract anyone they like unless they're a hypnotist or knows powerful magick.

Secondly you seem to be under the impression that anyone can create the emotional states required for women to feel attracted. The situation as I said earlier is that, if your at the top of that looks level of theirs or within that threshold preferably in the top tier, your behavior has a determining role in her attraction.

Vaal said:
In the big picture, yes. Nordics should largely mate with each other especially now, so as to preserve that race. But on the small scale, all white subraces are well, white, so even some degree of mating between those is completely fine, and does not produce any "bad" results whatsoever. The point is that especially on here towards other SS, it shouldn't be advocated that you are "not allowed" to mate with people from a different white subrace. Most people naturally feel attracted towards their own subrace anyway, but there should not be any rigid "rules", or fear-mongering, about this.
It does not produce "inferior" children in any way, and in the end serves as a way of increasing numbers in the white race as a whole, which is good also. The only important thing is that the nordic subrace on the large scale sticks to their own right now because their numbers have become so low.

Shael said:
Vaal said:
In the big picture, yes. Nordics should largely mate with each other especially now, so as to preserve that race. But on the small scale, all white subraces are well, white, so even some degree of mating between those is completely fine, and does not produce any "bad" results whatsoever. The point is that especially on here towards other SS, it shouldn't be advocated that you are "not allowed" to mate with people from a different white subrace. Most people naturally feel attracted towards their own subrace anyway, but there should not be any rigid "rules", or fear-mongering, about this.
It does not produce "inferior" children in any way, and in the end serves as a way of increasing numbers in the white race as a whole, which is good also. The only important thing is that the nordic subrace on the large scale sticks to their own right now because their numbers have become so low.

I prefer quality over quantity. Tho It'd be good if all Nordic people took the situation seriously and started making more children.
Once this sickening system falls the mother nature will quickly separate wheat from the chaff.

Hail the Gods!

sahasrarabliss said:
Looks really don't matter to women. The kind of conversation you do with a woman matters more than behaviour.

Yes, anyone can put any woman or a man into an emotional state and make the person like and love them. Not by hypnosis or Magick or anything like that. One doesn't need to be a hypnosist or a mage. But understand the flaws of the human mind which make the human mind vulnerable to emotional manipulation due to being cut off from spirituality.

Looks become secondary and almost of no importance for a woman if once she falls in love with a man.

A woman will only feel more nervous than usual talking to a handsome macho looking charismatic man and only get infatuated temporarily.

Jack said:
That is to say, someone can't attract anyone they like unless they're a hypnotist or knows powerful magick.

This is literally ,completely wrong. And by that I mean conclusively and patently wrong and exactly the complete opposite of what you claim to happen. These claims are literally pickup artist scamster tier shit.

These are things that women say to placate men into believing which is deceptively reinforced by the Jewish media industrial complex. Women lie about these things in public because they fear societal repercussions much more than men. But studies have conclusively and repeatedly shown than a mans physical attributes are the most important factors in any kind of attraction - short term or long term. Then comes his behavior.

Emotions are not permanent. Emotions are not God, they are simply indicators in a womans mind of perceived value. Emotions are erratic and fluctuating. They are highly temporary. Marriages break, divorces happen, breakups constantly happen. A woman might literally break up after a month of dating you because she doesn't percieve value from you. Your permanent behavior and physical attributes are permanent value and they constantly evoke positive emotions in a woman without you having to do any verbal manipulation.

If your outside a womans looks threshold you've automatically been rejected unconsciously by her mate choosing mechanism and it doesn't matter what you say, it's not registering in her mind. This is also proved by studies. Literally even a womans mother doesn't want a suitor outside of a womans looks threshold to be anywhere near her.

Imagine if a homeless man came up to you and started spitting nonsense about some capitalist conspiracy that made him poor. Chances are your not going to give a fuck about him because he doesn't have any value to you. But how about the situation be reversed ,and your literal boss who could give you a promotion starts talking about a capitalist conspiracy. Chances are your going to listen, because he has value in your eyes.

Similarly if you're an ugly short guy who rolls up to a woman and starts spitting game ,either she will be angry or shell start laughing or politely gtfo of there. You do not have enough value in her eyes to induce an emotional change in her. That's simply reality of human nature.

Permanent value evokes emotional reactions which in turn induces attraction. The things you're saying may work on literal teenage girls who are below average or average on the attractiveness scale, because her mate choice mechanism hasn't calibrated itself due to lack of data. However if it's a moderately attractive woman, shes used to being hit on by men all the time. In that case ,your not only struggling interpersonally for the womans interest, your also competing interpersonally against other men. Shes comparing your value against others. Emotional attraction being weak breaks down when she starts comparing you against others in her mind. That's is why value I.e physical attributes and behavior is much more important than any words you can spit. Words dont even matter, science conclusively proves 90% of communication is non verbal. An attractive man doesn't need any words to induce attractive. She automatically feels emotional attraction by looking at her face and his behavior I.e not doing something stupid gets him along the way. His permanent value I.e his physical attributes - face, height, frame, skin tone, facial hair and his behavior are what's keeps emotional attraction strong. Not emotions derived from words which are transient in nature. Also since it's not an isolated situation, outside forces also shapes her view of mate selection with her girlfriends, mom,family and peers judging her for stooping below her looks level and she is dead scared of societal repercussion. If not now, down the line she will ditch your sorry ass.

As for the nervous comment. That's only true when the attractive man doesn't know what hes doing and starts hard pursuing her which makes her defense mechanisms go up. But she will still have sex with him ,no doubt about it. And nervousness isn't linked to any problems, actually. Humans evolved in tribal environments and attractive faces ,height and body are signs of nobility and proper upbringing. You automatically get into nervous state when someone who is taller than you starts approaching you because unconsciously he has value to you as a potential threat. Unconsciously you know that even if you live in a modern society,in the end if he wanted to kill you he could probably do your head in. Also if someone is attractive it's a sign she/he might be of a higher caste and if you disrespect them or don't do as they say they could create societal problems for you. And that's what tribal means. Leaders giving orders to a people who follow them because of their attributes which makes them favorable as a leader.Usually men who are attractive have had a lot of sex and have a lot of options so he doesn't gaf if the woman likes him or not because in his mind shes replaceable. So he starts acting cocky and non codependent which is an asshole way of disqualifying yourself from the mate selection. This prompts the woman to pursue him with dis inhibition. Studies have shown that majority of women will have sex with a an attractive man without a condom and not even report attempted rape if the man is handsome. They're also much more likely to stay in an extended period of time in an abusive relationship if the man is hot.

Only a hypnotist or mage could reverse the attraction process and link it to himself, which makes the woman fall in love with him. A hypnotist evokes the attraction feeling through non personal stories and metaphors and implants commands into a womans subconscious mind when she's in altered states of emotional highs. Then he links the attraction feelings to himself using mirroring, hand gestures and statements and triggers attraction whenever he wants by triggering her implanted commands. This is literally hypnosis which 99.9% of people on this world do not know about.

That which is permanent is not words or emotions, that which is permanent is your behavior and yourself I.e your value.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177&hilit=Dark+hair+dark+eyes

Vaal there's whole posts about these discussions, we don't want to make a post with 4 pages full of clashing opinions so just take a look.

Aquarius said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21177&hilit=Dark+hair+dark+eyes

Vaal there's whole posts about these discussions, we don't want to make a post with 4 pages full of clashing opinions so just take a look.

Well, I was just replying to clear up some stuff. I will take a look in that thread you link up. Thanks.

Shael said:
Vaal said:

Btw., It wasn't my intention to fear monger other people about this. If it did scare somebody, then know that that I don't really care; If you are white and want a Nordic person then go for it, I think there are other factors(some that are good and some that are of the enemy) that determine whether you will succeed in it or not. Also I understand that my mistake was not making myself clear from the start in one longer post.
It only kind of makes me feel sick when some white woman think about race mixing like it was no issue whatsoever, so I kind of reacted impulsively. Tho, I think more people are waking up on the issue.

Hail Lucis Enlil Isis.

Jack said:
sahasrarabliss said:

Jack said:

This is literally ,completely wrong. And by that I mean conclusively and patently wrong and exactly the complete opposite of what you claim to happen. These claims are literally pickup artist scamster tier shit.

These are things that women say to placate men into believing which is deceptively reinforced by the Jewish media industrial complex. Women lie about these things in public because they fear societal repercussions much more than men. But studies have conclusively and repeatedly shown than a mans physical attributes are the most important factors in any kind of attraction - short term or long term. Then comes his behavior.

Emotions are not permanent. Emotions are not God, they are simply indicators in a womans mind of perceived value. Emotions are erratic and fluctuating. They are highly temporary. Marriages break, divorces happen, breakups constantly happen. A woman might literally break up after a month of dating you because she doesn't percieve value from you. Your permanent behavior and physical attributes are permanent value and they constantly evoke positive emotions in a woman without you having to do any verbal manipulation.

If your outside a womans looks threshold you've automatically been rejected unconsciously by her mate choosing mechanism and it doesn't matter what you say, it's not registering in her mind. This is also proved by studies. Literally even a womans mother doesn't want a suitor outside of a womans looks threshold to be anywhere near her.

Imagine if a homeless man came up to you and started spitting nonsense about some capitalist conspiracy that made him poor. Chances are your not going to give a fuck about him because he doesn't have any value to you. But how about the situation be reversed ,and your literal boss who could give you a promotion starts talking about a capitalist conspiracy. Chances are your going to listen, because he has value in your eyes.

Similarly if you're an ugly short guy who rolls up to a woman and starts spitting game ,either she will be angry or shell start laughing or politely gtfo of there. You do not have enough value in her eyes to induce an emotional change in her. That's simply reality of human nature.

Permanent value evokes emotional reactions which in turn induces attraction. The things you're saying may work on literal teenage girls who are below average or average on the attractiveness scale, because her mate choice mechanism hasn't calibrated itself due to lack of data. However if it's a moderately attractive woman, shes used to being hit on by men all the time. In that case ,your not only struggling interpersonally for the womans interest, your also competing interpersonally against other men. Shes comparing your value against others. Emotional attraction being weak breaks down when she starts comparing you against others in her mind. That's is why value I.e physical attributes and behavior is much more important than any words you can spit. Words dont even matter, science conclusively proves 90% of communication is non verbal. An attractive man doesn't need any words to induce attractive. She automatically feels emotional attraction by looking at her face and his behavior I.e not doing something stupid gets him along the way. His permanent value I.e his physical attributes - face, height, frame, skin tone, facial hair and his behavior are what's keeps emotional attraction strong. Not emotions derived from words which are transient in nature. Also since it's not an isolated situation, outside forces also shapes her view of mate selection with her girlfriends, mom,family and peers judging her for stooping below her looks level and she is dead scared of societal repercussion. If not now, down the line she will ditch your sorry ass.

As for the nervous comment. That's only true when the attractive man doesn't know what hes doing and starts hard pursuing her which makes her defense mechanisms go up. But she will still have sex with him ,no doubt about it. And nervousness isn't linked to any problems, actually. Humans evolved in tribal environments and attractive faces ,height and body are signs of nobility and proper upbringing. You automatically get into nervous state when someone who is taller than you starts approaching you because unconsciously he has value to you as a potential threat. Unconsciously you know that even if you live in a modern society,in the end if he wanted to kill you he could probably do your head in. Also if someone is attractive it's a sign she/he might be of a higher caste and if you disrespect them or don't do as they say they could create societal problems for you. And that's what tribal means. Leaders giving orders to a people who follow them because of their attributes which makes them favorable as a leader.Usually men who are attractive have had a lot of sex and have a lot of options so he doesn't gaf if the woman likes him or not because in his mind shes replaceable. So he starts acting cocky and non codependent which is an asshole way of disqualifying yourself from the mate selection. This prompts the woman to pursue him with dis inhibition. Studies have shown that majority of women will have sex with a an attractive man without a condom and not even report attempted rape if the man is handsome. They're also much more likely to stay in an extended period of time in an abusive relationship if the man is hot.

Only a hypnotist or mage could reverse the attraction process and link it to himself, which makes the woman fall in love with him. A hypnotist evokes the attraction feeling through non personal stories and metaphors and implants commands into a womans subconscious mind when she's in altered states of emotional highs. Then he links the attraction feelings to himself using mirroring, hand gestures and statements and triggers attraction whenever he wants by triggering her implanted commands. This is literally hypnosis which 99.9% of people on this world do not know about.

That which is permanent is not words or emotions, that which is permanent is your behavior and yourself I.e your value.

I'm again telling ya that making a woman in love with you has nothing to do with you as a person. It's all about WHAT and how you talk to her.

Emotions aren't permanent, but there are things that make it so permanent to an extent when if a man leaves her woman at that point, the woman gets damaged psychologically and that damage is IRREVERSIBLE..

Women don't give two fucks about man's behavior and their physique to fall in love with a man.

Looks matter only very little if you simply want to ATTRACT a woman not to make her fall in love with you.

Your macho looks may make a woman feel nervous at first few meetings, but then when she becomes comfortable with you and has learned enough about you, your macho looks don't matter to her at all.

I'm not into pickup artist shit or hypnosis.

I say it again,it's all about WHAT & HOW you talk to a woman.

Men have a very stupid illogical perception of women, thanks to romantic movies, songs, love stories etc etc..

Love does not happen like they show in movies and like people have heard in love stories.

But I would give a demonstration of how a woman falls in love with a man. Where looks, morals, values, status, and behaviour of a man don't matter at all. These all things about you cease to exist for a woman. She only cares about HOW YOU MAKE HER *FEEL*.

But WHAT he talks about to her and how he makes her FEEL does the job. That just builds the initial stage.

A woman or a man, both cannot remain in love forever until you know how to keep your lover in love with you.

Watch this great masterclass by JOKER. This maybe a cartoon but this is how it is done at the initial stage in real life.

https://youtu.be/9bZf7XhlKls

I hope you guys watched it till end,
So, Welcome to Real Life, to a planet where humanity has befallen to the pit, which brings the characteristics and various mind weaknesses in human to surface.

But this is how this current world human mind works that gets be fooled to differentiate between what is good and what is bad for him/her.

Meanwhile, We here become better. But we should not forget to work how the current world works!
As Satan himself has said it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back