Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Doomed Person

aquarius14 said:
Hi.

What can you say about this chart?It's this person's life miserable?

Thank you.

Do not post any full natal charts from people close to you (or your own), or related. This can be bad for the person.

Annonymous questions about one aspect of a chart is fine.

Okay....So any insights about the chart? I posted the full date of birth.It's a male's chart.

Thank you.

The ASC is really early, like 1º0'. A few minutes can change the ASC degree into another sign, and can alter the entire reading. The birth time is rounded, so I doubt this chart is accurate.

What do you hope to gain from a reading?

The bith hour has been rectified and it could be 6:19...or somewhere in between 6:15-6:19...so ascendent is Aquarius no doubt.

Just couple of informations about this person's life...if he will marry or not,become a musician because that's what he want's to do...Music.

Thanks.

First: Is this you? :shock: You know it's always frowned upon to post your own personal chart here. And dangerous! :shock:

Also, okay, I see your point. I used Moon for rectification: it places the ASC in Aquarius, but in the 2nd degree, which is the 19th minute you were talking about.

He has Neptune conjunct with his Chart Ruler so most likely he has extreme creative and musical talent. But if this manifests in a bad way he can be crazy and fucked up in the head.
Plus he has Saturn conjunct with his co-ruler and this can be pretty bad. Misfortune and suffering.
With pluto conjunct with his MC and the Moon in the 10th house he can get fame in his life.
He has his chart ruler in 12th house and mercury in pisces as a co-ruler so most likely he is a loner and he's not very extrovert.
This is a very quick reading, there are Satanists like Lydia who does this as a job, ask her and you'll get a very good reading.

Just a couple of informations...It's an astrology forum but you are asking why i'm requesting informations about a chart lol.

It's not my chart...it's somebody's i used to know.

aquarius.14 said:
Just a couple of informations...It's an astrology forum but you are asking why i'm requesting informations about a chart lol.

It's not my chart...it's somebody's i used to know.
He's asking because you published the map of the Soul of a person you know and maybe love. Maybe you don't know, but if a mage knows your exact natal chart and he hates you, you better prepare your funeral. And this forum is full of jews waiting for information to attack us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back