Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Corona Death Count tops 1000 in 3 weeks

Jack

Summary:

Total global virus death toll hits 1018, with the number of global confirmed cases rising to 43,099, of which 42,638 in China and 461 offshore.
The number of severe cases jumped from 6,484 to 7,333, while the number of discharged patients rose by 716 from 3,281 to 3,996.
The epicenter, China's Hubei province, announced 103 new deaths - the biggest jump yet - to 1,011 deaths
Westerdam cruise ship to dock in Thailand after being turned away from 3 countries
Stocks are in the red as coronavirus worries return to rattle investor confidence
WHO designates 10 Chinese provinces 'hot spots'
UK confirms 4 more cases tied to possible 'super spreader'
Extended LNY holiday ends but millions still too afraid to return to office
WeWork Chairman says 100 buildings temporarily closed in China
Canadian finance minister warns nCoV "will hit Canadian economy..."
WHO says outbreak in Europe could be "spark that becomes a bigger fire"
Hong Kong reports 6 new cases, bringing total to 42, evacuates building where two nCoV patients lived
NRF forecasts drop in retail sales in February
British Airways extends China flight cancellations
President Xi addresses party officials at outbreak control center
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/uk-warns-coronavirus-imminent-threat-after-suspected-super-spreader-returns-singapore

Chinese National Health Commission has changed their definition of #WuhanCoronavirus "confirmed case" in their latest guidelines dated 7/2. Patients tested positive for the virus but have no symptoms will no longer be regarded as confirmed. This inevitably will lower the numbers.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/how-china-rigging-number-coronavirus-infections

We are only told 10% or 20% max of the whole situation by the Communist Chinese government, so that is for sure around more thousands of people dead.

This has officially also surpassed the SARS epidemic, so it only remains to see how this goes. As of now, no actual progress in containment and managing this or removing it completely has happened.

Not reporting sick people without symptoms of the disease as being healthy and not having the virus even while they do, that is the foolproof way of spreading this further.

Let's hope China manages this. If they said the truth, that may have been better. The more they underplay stuff and they pretend it's all cool, the more they are entering themselves and the world in a potential danger zone.

some user on 4chan pieced together that 13000 bodies are being burnt outside wuhan. now i wouldnt be surprised if that was actually going on

88osl54prjf41.png

heres the reddit link that i found this on
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/f0ewha/4chan_user_finds_evidence_of_over_13k_bodies/

since the chinese government already kills and tortures its own people by the millions, something like this is highly beleiveable for me. the whole outbreak could have been used as an excuse to kill its people.

i'd like this not be true however.

If I may add to the section mentioning the UK's bit.

As of Tuesday the 11th February, the four new cases brought the new total to eight and that's within 24 hours.

The super spreader picked the virus up on a business trip to Singapore.

He then visited the French Alpine ski resort Les Contamines-Montjoie. He infected eleven Brits there.

Two of the latest UK Coronavirus cases were doctors at the County Oak Medical Centre in Brighton where the super - spreader went to be checked. The doctors surgery he visited has been shut down.

And its suspected the GP's have passed the contamination on to their patients in Brighton.

Also I see a US cruise ship the 'Diamond Princess', has been quarantined in Japan until 19th February.

The 2500 passengers are being confined to cabins.

66 passengers tested positive and 136 passengers are suspected of being infected.

Another cruise ship, the Westerdam, is to dock in Thailand after four countries refused entry despite claims of no virus on board.

I notice they are using this virus as an excuse to keep the Dow Jones below 30,000. Maybe
But the news keeps using it as an excuse.

flyby999 said:
some user on 4chan pieced together that 13000 bodies are being burnt outside wuhan. now i wouldnt be surprised if that was actually going on

88osl54prjf41.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/f0ewha/4chan_user_finds_evidence_of_over_13k_bodies/

since the chinese government already kills and tortures its own people by the millions, something like this is highly beleiveable for me. the whole outbreak could have been used as an excuse to kill its people.

That's very interesting. Thank you for sharing. Might even be worthwhile to make a new post with this so it can be elevated if the HPs agree.

flyby999 said:

88osl54prjf41.png

"I need all kinds of Drugs to calm down". Holy fucking shiitttt.

I get Paranoid about this Virus and i never got Paranoid on a Virus!!!!.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back