Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Career

Aquarius

Is it normal to not want to associate yourself to a career? like not wanting to make that your identity.
My thought process goes like this : "I want to be Aquarius not <casual title for someone who works in a specific field>
Identifying myself with a title like that makes me feel anxious and not myself.
What is your opinion with that?

My opinion is that this is a quite healthy mentality.

Some careers can potentially be Dharmic, others is just stuff we do as part of the normal creative process of society so one gets returns in order to live. So it is perfectly normal. Dharmic is more of a life mission than it's related to your career exclusively.

The ideal would be to try to bring these closer for more human satisfaction but given how the world is, a job remains a job.

Normally, all jobs would have a lot of emotional, mental, and moral content, such as people building their Nation. Now, since the world has reduced to only existing for the shekel, these are gone, so most people feel like shit. Adding the gruesome situations of worker abuse, low wages, and other stuff, many people feel completely disassociated from this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Some careers can potentially be Dharmic, others is just stuff we do as part of the normal creative process of society so one gets returns in order to live. So it is perfectly normal. Dharmic is more of a life mission than it's related to your career exclusively.

The ideal would be to try to bring these closer for more human satisfaction but given how the world is, a job remains a job.

Normally, all jobs would have a lot of emotional, mental, and moral content, such as people building their Nation. Now, since the world has reduced to only existing for the shekel, these are gone, so most people feel like shit. Adding the gruesome situations of worker abuse, low wages, and other stuff, many people feel completely disassociated from this.
I really hoped that you would help me with this dilemma. Thank you so much Brother.

Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I really hoped that you would help me with this dilemma. Thank you so much Brother.

Hey Aquarius, I had been thinking about that dilemma quite a bit a few years back and I guess I can simply say, that what you do, does not make up who you are.
It may be part of you or a way of expression if it is something you like - to you - but it isn't you in the fullest.

Actually.. may be a good time/topic to ask.. Hp Hoodedcobra do you know anything about given titles or something way back in time? (Like old Egypt or before?) Did people have multiple titles?

Well the opposing polarity of the career is the home life, I feel many people who don't want a career also may not see that end of their life through in some sense. Like Mageson said of the Dharma, a career is quite an open thing, but it depends on the conception of an individual on society and their own potential in the current fucked up circumstances, Leo and Aquarius temperament sees through the restrictions of society and thus probably doesn't feel quite at home as a result. The nature of ones identity though, depends on the home and the circuit of memory fuelling your identity, it's much better to be out dealing with people and overcoming in a structure (say, a budding sculpter working for a relevant construction/art trade) than going for it alone based on your own knowledge and instincts which for most are undeveloped.

It's better to want to be outstanding if you know you can capitalise upon that at some point, but quite often you can get a better idea of the details in how exactly you can work your hopes into the world (the sculptor is always sculpting, being criticised by others and improving) if you have a clear, healthy relationship with a power structure. Not all working people of today are bitter and hateful, many have great respect and are helpers to eachother and whomever they acquaint, its also paramount to know people and feel part of a community (which a career establishes cardinally In everyday life, contrary to identity which acts separately) as standing out invites hate and vengeance for most people who are without protection. Many leo-y aquarius-y people who have a high regard for their own abilities and self naturally make this compromise in order to have security in their personal life. The trade of higher aspiration and identity for a "downplayed position" in society but that is just the torah in their head there. The inner pride always remains.

Most SS here hopefully can see that when the jewish lies cave, there is a light in the eyes of working people and communities of certain places that they will allow us to rise amongst them in a communal regard rather than an alienatory stance which at first we will definitely receive. Likewise to the NS rise.

When that relationship is established with the SS public *(lol) the everyday life of SS people here in this circumstance of perceiving career and community as binding to who they wish to be should change as the everyday routines and realities in public life will feel more like Ancient Greece again or something. When that happens Aquarius, the need for cynicism to the outer world and the need to be separate from people through the important fear of taking in their unwanted traits should lessen. Day to day life should feel more blissful again amongst the
communities- and then comes the need to remember these times when the people didn't know the truth.

Note- I think certain indicators in a chart may point to an increased association of ones work and career actions to their identity so if one were to "make the compromise" as stated before it would affect the inner identity and cause tension. This is not ratified entirely though, as meditation would still act to dampen those tendencies. This is also the natural process you see many men dealing with in current society, their responsibilities and restrictions of mind / and their higher aspirations. The Aries are the ones doing the work or flat out trying to break out, the Leo and Sagittarius either compromising or disassociating from society (ofc in wider energetic terms, the water/earth signs put up with the world more wholly, not rebelling as such)

Little to no crackers of wisdom here, but a meat of details suffices for some at least.

Aquarius said:
Is it normal to not want to associate yourself to a career? like not wanting to make that your identity.
My thought process goes like this : "I want to be Aquarius not <casual title for someone who works in a specific field>
Become a househusband.

Aquarius said:
I feel similarly. I don't want to identify myself with labels because to me if you allow yourself to be labeled then people will see you on the basis of the label and the associations of the label instead of seeing you for who you actually are. Like the sermon on the "resume people".

Careerwise, there aren't many "titles" that I would like to associate myself with, but there are a few. With some of the things that I've found that I want to do, even though I would find them fulfilling and they would be excellent channels for the expression of important planets and placements in my chart, I wouldn't define myself with a title or label based on it(unless I had to). It would just be a thing that I happen to love doing.

The exceptions that I would like to associate myself with are related to my ascendant and 10th & Sun placements, maybe moon also. The careers I have in mind here would be expressive of my rising signs, in one sense that I'd be different from others and in the other sense that it would be a dignified and grounded role to play(plus other reasons). The planets, I don't want to get into the details of, but their placements also factor in. But I think the ascendants are the main driving motive here for me. They are things that I would not only like to do in and of themselves, but also like myself for doing, and that's why I would like to associate myself, my identity, with them and not others.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I want to tell you my opinion. First of all, we must be careful not to give many details about our private life because we don't speak in private but in public.
Career is an important thing, it is part of success and meaning in the life and existence of a living being. As spiritually also in the material it is necessary to realize oneself. But humanity's current situation is very unfortunate and deadly. With Jews you don't work to live but you live to work. If this isn't slavery then I don't know what it is. This applies to almost all positions but especially to workers. There is no balance between spiritual and material if you work all day. The night is to regain strength and you cannot meditate tired. Of course, 5 minutes to meditate or even 60 minutes can be found, but in this cycle of slavery it does not seem possible to save one's soul and conscience. And if consciousness is not saved through the immortality of the soul then it is all lost, truly and permanently. A soul not empowered and not perfected does not count at all. It is essentially an irrelevant energetic charge destined to dissolve in the ether not unlike the non-empowered and perfected physical body that dies and dissolves in matter. The frightening and deadly thing in both cases is the loss of consciousness, forgetting everything, everything and therefore also having existed and therefore everything is over. This is called complete and perfect death. Consciousness is the most important thing. With the death of the physical body, consciousness is lost from neurons and an undeveloped soul and therefore consciousness not expanded by neurons in the soul also means spiritual and therefore complete death. The reincarnation of such a soul has no value and no meaning. Such a soul is identical to a new soul, new consciousness, new existence, new being. The reincarnation of a soul without conscience makes no sense. Consciousness composes being and if consciousness is lost then the being in question is lost. We certainly create and give birth to new beings who are also condemned to this cycle of slaves and cattle. The crimes that the Jews and their superiors have done are too great and it is impossible to forgive them. But humanity does not understand anything, we true satanists are like white blood cells, the rest of humanity are stupid brainless tissue cells. This is metaphorical but unfortunately also in reality. In order not to digress, I was saying that if consciousness is not saved then everything is lost. So for those who care about their existence, they must do their best for their personal spiritual progress. Saving one's conscience is a divine thing. As an unperfected physical body dissolves in matter an unperfected soul also dissolves in the ether or in the electromagnetic field. An unpowered soul is only and essentially a weak and worthless electromagnetic field that dissolves even faster and more easily than the physical body, since matter is slower. If you do not develop, know that you go against certain and inevitable and above all complete and permanent death. I want to name Shael, he wrote a sentence in his signature, which if you don't develop, you only have to regret. It's worse than that, you don't even have a chance to regret once you die, since you will forget anything. In this case I have treated neither pessimism nor optimism but the truth and reality which are obviously the same thing. And I didn't make the situation seem more dramatic than it is.
I like my career but I certainly don't want to be a donkey or a horse and above all I absolutely don't want to lose my conscience and my opportunity to become a God.
As for the work, obviously the work must be done at its best. The solution for heavy and dangerous work for health is the creation of advanced robots or borgs under control of course. Furthermore, I think that advanced robots and borgs should not be endowed with free conscience and therefore free will, for several reasons. For ethical reasons, they should work a lot but if they were free, they would like more freedom and also to move forward and therefore they should be kept in their place. Also for security reasons. Only in this way can we be free and not suffer and we can deal with higher things and we can enjoy life. We deserve freedom, we must not be slaves even to ourselves and let alone others. I just don't know what's best, robot or borg. Whereas both can be free and both are machines in a sense. Obviously they must be slaves, both robots and borgs. We too are machines but free. I think robots are an incomplete thing. I think the Borg are a more complete and more useful thing.

Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I want to tell you my opinion. First of all, we must be careful not to give many details about our private life because we don't speak in private but in public.
Career is an important thing, it is part of success and meaning in the life and existence of a living being. As spiritually also in the material it is necessary to realize oneself. But humanity's current situation is very unfortunate and deadly. With Jews you don't work to live but you live to work. If this isn't slavery then I don't know what it is. This applies to almost all positions but especially to workers. There is no balance between spiritual and material if you work all day. The night is to regain strength and you cannot meditate tired. Of course, 5 minutes to meditate or even 60 minutes can be found, but in this cycle of slavery it does not seem possible to save one's soul and conscience. And if consciousness is not saved through the immortality of the soul then it is all lost, truly and permanently. A soul not empowered and not perfected does not count at all. It is essentially an irrelevant energetic charge destined to dissolve in the ether not unlike the non-empowered and perfected physical body that dies and dissolves in matter. The frightening and deadly thing in both cases is the loss of consciousness, forgetting everything, everything and therefore also having existed and therefore everything is over. This is called complete and perfect death. Consciousness is the most important thing. With the death of the physical body, consciousness is lost from neurons and an undeveloped soul and therefore consciousness not expanded by neurons in the soul also means spiritual and therefore complete death. The reincarnation of such a soul has no value and no meaning. Such a soul is identical to a new soul, new consciousness, new existence, new being. The reincarnation of a soul without conscience makes no sense. Consciousness composes being and if consciousness is lost then the being in question is lost. We certainly create and give birth to new beings who are also condemned to this cycle of slaves and cattle. The crimes that the Jews and their superiors have done are too great and it is impossible to forgive them. But humanity does not understand anything, we true satanists are like white blood cells, the rest of humanity are stupid brainless tissue cells. This is metaphorical but unfortunately also in reality. In order not to digress, I was saying that if consciousness is not saved then everything is lost. So for those who care about their existence, they must do their best for their personal spiritual progress. Saving one's conscience is a divine thing. As an unperfected physical body dissolves in matter an unperfected soul also dissolves in the ether or in the electromagnetic field. An unpowered soul is only and essentially a weak and worthless electromagnetic field that dissolves even faster and more easily than the physical body, since matter is slower. If you do not develop, know that you go against certain and inevitable and above all complete and permanent death. I want to name Shael, he wrote a sentence in his signature, which if you don't develop, you only have to regret. It's worse than that, you don't even have a chance to regret once you die, since you will forget anything. In this case I have treated neither pessimism nor optimism but the truth and reality which are obviously the same thing. And I didn't make the situation seem more dramatic than it is.
I like my career but I certainly don't want to be a donkey or a horse and above all I absolutely don't want to lose my conscience and my opportunity to become a God.
As for the work, obviously the work must be done at its best. The solution for heavy and dangerous work for health is the creation of advanced robots or borgs under control of course. Furthermore, I think that advanced robots and borgs should not be endowed with free conscience and therefore free will, for several reasons. For ethical reasons, they should work a lot but if they were free, they would like more freedom and also to move forward and therefore they should be kept in their place. Also for security reasons. Only in this way can we be free and not suffer and we can deal with higher things and we can enjoy life. We deserve freedom, we must not be slaves even to ourselves and let alone others. I just don't know what's best, robot or borg. Whereas both can be free and both are machines in a sense. Obviously they must be slaves, both robots and borgs. We too are machines but free. I think robots are an incomplete thing. I think the Borg are a more complete and more useful thing.
You're literally speaking as if robots can have a consciousness of their own.... maybe in some movie starring robin williams, but in real life robots don't have a soul and even if you program them to reason that doesn't mean they have emotions. Also, we aren't machines, in no way we are, we are real beings with a a real consciousness that have the ability to become Gods and attain high levels of consciousness. The idea of being machines sound very marxist to me.

Aquarius said:
Master said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You're literally speaking as if robots can have a consciousness of their own.... maybe in some movie starring robin williams, but in real life robots don't have a soul and even if you program them to reason that doesn't mean they have emotions. Also, we aren't machines, in no way we are, we are real beings with a a real consciousness that have the ability to become Gods and attain high levels of consciousness. The idea of being machines sound very marxist to me.
I have to go into more detail. You said creatures are real beings and real. Robots are certainly not an illusion, they are very real and real. There are two important differences with current robots, the construction material and the lack of consciousness. The most important thing is consciousness. A robot can be built with much intelligence and with many abilities but without conscience it will always be stupid. Science has not yet understood and understood what consciousness is and what it is made of. I don't know what consciousness is made of and therefore I can't answer if a robot can be equipped with consciousness or if only the structure of creatures can host consciousness. We need to understand what consciousness is. In the case of creatures, emotions are the skills and functions that a brain can process. Reptiles don't have some functions on their brain to process some emotions but that doesn't mean they don't have consciousness. If you are interested you can do some research on reptiles. Reptiles, it is not that they do not want to experience emotions but these functions are not part of their brain and therefore cannot experience emotions. There is a part in the brain of some animals and in humans that has this function and processes those functions. Consciousness is unique and sacred. Now I want to say something about the machines. The functioning of the machines is practically the same as the functioning of creatures, that is, through electricity. The heart and especially the brain but also the rest of the body. The body also uses electrolytic liquids to manage electrical energy in the body. The difference is the level of development. Everything is about the atoms and other smaller particles that essentially make up everything. What allows creatures to be completely automatic and free is the complex and advanced construction structure and consciousness. I also want to clarify what I said about robots and / or Borg. The idea is to create advanced things with group and controlled consciousness. And use them for specific tasks and jobs. These will never take our place in any way if checked by us of course. They have to do unpleasant, tiring, dangerous and humble jobs. Cleaning, sewers, mines, factories, cultivating and the like. The most important and superior jobs are obviously for us doctors, engineers, government, gods. I am not saying to enslave random beings in the universe as the enemy. But to create useful and productive things.

It also depends culturally. From what I know, some countries start and train their kids young to do one specific thing for the rest of their lives. Other countries, like the U.S. on average switch careers several times. A lot of people get jobs unrelated to the college degree they obtain, especially in the U.S.

It's really up to you and how flexible you want to be. I don't want to be confined to do one thing for the rest of my life, I want to do several things. :D

If you want to do this one thing, great. If you want to do this other, then great too. :cool:

Aquarius said:

The higher you go in the physical world, the more physical security you have and you are more economically healthy.
Dont ignore the things that if you had could make your life in the world easier.

Planet of Liberty said:
Sorry fot the double post.

For me work is only for survival. Otherwise how do you eat and live?
In this way lousy it works like this. Until jews will obviously not be destroyed.

A healthy working routine leads to good psychological health and a proper basis to develop spiritually with patience.

People who dont work and bum around all day make no clear daily routine (unless they truly intend to create such) an will find their non action leads to dissatisfaction with life and feeling like they are going backwards. Working for this reason is not just for survival, but mental acuity and feeling good in life. Because we live in times where people can afford and can survive in not working- this sullenness occurs and this might explain why they all go off about mental disorders, they aren't doing anything else like reading or anything to jig themselves up just baby-ing around.

Alot of people these days cant develop a routine and they need others to do it for them (or at least set them off and make them realise the importance of it) and jobs can be a mode for this. That's why certain people get excited about chaos and war, people are forced to act and work for themselved and stop depending on public services

I think that a higher built up status also expands ones potential opportunities, and thus freedom. Depending on whether or not you are bound by your obligations

I came to the satisfying conclusion that whatever i would do as a job it would be for money, and it makes me feel very at ease with myself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back