Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The grey and hybrid mumy found in NASCA,PERU

I meant some of the reptilians were genetically engineered!

Detail from "On the Greys" article:
"On the Nasca Peruvian Grays, they have this plaque inside their heads, and they also display 'reptilian scales', as it appears some of them have some reptilian genetics to bolster them spiritually or they bring them closer to their masters."

wariorSS said:
These bastards are ugly as fuck!
My first thought :lol:
I wonder if they see us as ugly as we see them lol. Not that it matters.

wariorSS said:
These bastards are ugly as fuck!
That's why it had to try and look like Humans. If a little green ma-- thing tried doing shit, I don't think we'd bow down and bend over before it. If it looks like us, then we'd be blind.

I tend to believe that they envy us, genetically and aesthetically speaking Arin :mrgreen: . From speculation, it is said that they have a significantly higher intelligence coefficient than ours, but genetically speaking, they are fragile, prone to diseases, unable to procreate, and they are living by cloning. Anyway, they are ugly as hell. In the years to come, many will come to the surface about these little horror banana suckers.

wariorSS said:
I tend to believe that they envy us, genetically and aesthetically speaking Arin :mrgreen: . From speculation, it is said that they have a significantly higher intelligence coefficient than ours, but genetically speaking, they are fragile, prone to diseases, unable to procreate, and they are living by cloning. Anyway, they are ugly as hell. In the years to come, many will come to the surface about these little horror banana suckers.
They don't even have a free will, they are like robots.

wariorSS said:

Fair point. And yes, I think we can all agree they are ugly as hell. They make salad fingers look decent lmao. I'd probably projectile vomit if I saw one of them walking around.

Yes you are right Aquarius, they are evil, now I remember an old post, I think HP Mageson or HP Cobra said they have collective thinking of hives, unable to think each one individually. A few years ago when I was flirting with the new age spirituality wanting to discover the truth, I had eternal dreams or nightmares with them, I was followed in their dreams, many times I woke up in the middle of the night screaming in agony or despair, I was sweating, sometimes I had tears in my eyes, until I discovered the american JoS page and since then I was literally released from their psychic intrusion. I do not know the physiology or their psychic nature, I just know that they are cruel and diabolical, I do not want to know more about them, I totally believe in the statements and posts of our priests. I do not see the day when the whole humanity will be freed by the fucking jews and their reptilian cohorts.

I told my boyfriend to do the ritual of dedication, he will in turn escape from nightmares, insomnia, poor mental status and other misfortunes not to list them, because satanic spirituality is our truth and our way of truly liberating ourselves. I think last year in august or september he said he woke from sleep and actually looked at a reptilian who watched him without blinking and felt the horror coming from him, and I was sleeping next to him in the bust and had a serene face, a slight smile and wondered what the hell was going on, like I was protected or something and he waited until he left, his eyes closed with horror but he managed to fall asleep. I was appalled by the stories but I had no problems, reptilians know too little, just from what I read. Once upon a time I woke from sleep slapping my forehead and actually hitting my feet, other times I felt the blanket pulled from me and the nightmares returned. But these are past experiences and I prefer to never lie to them again. It sounds crazy my experiences, I know this, in college I met a guy who was studying psychiatry and doing practice at the crazy hospital, I actually thought I was crazy, I didn't know how to ask for someone's help, but the "help" came with the JoS page. Excuse me for my poor english.

By the way, just to keep this topic updated here are the results :

The alien and hybrid mummies found in NASCA , PERU : Verdict ! :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18289&p=70459&hilit=mummies#p70459

https://www.the-alien-project.com/en/mummies-of-nasca-results/

---------------------------------------------

Aquarius said:
darkpath said:
https://www.the-alien-project.com/tetes-momifiees/
I checked this page, what do you think?
I think they really have Reptilian genes!
Those skulls ......

In the book, Satanic Revelation tells HP Hoodedcobra666 to search for truth for ourselves because it is not afraid of anything!
They’re greys.

Yes they are classified as an Humanoid reptile scpecies , from the biologist and other scientist who worked on this too.

Hi,
King of funny,

That's curious, but the images of the 3 lyning down looks like the one in and old movie.

I do not remember the title but basically it was a brown ET that a kid try to save since he wanna go home. He was flying on a bicycle with it.

I wonder if they were found after the movie or before ? Depending of which it could be a fraud or an inspiration.

Hail satan.

Aquarius said:
wariorSS said:
They don't even have a free will, they are like robots.
Slaves to their reptile masters.
little weaklings.
Slaves only dream to be kings- marilyn manson song
they try to use humanity as free sources of energy because their little worthless souls cant achieve things on their own.
Hail Satan

These are the "angels" of Christian idiots!

Nazca-Small-Grey-3-Fingered_1-2017-09-21.png

Nazca-Small-Grey-3-Fingered_2-2017-09-21.png

There are already human reptilian hybrids all around us today, they're called Jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back