Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

America Under Jews: The Dystopia - "New Way (((Forward))) Act"

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
Where this world is going is really strange, as in all the logical notions of punishments and for massive crimes, are all now reversed. The great crimes become to say your opinion or speak your mind, or even speak a slur in the heat of anger. There is a worldwide movement of corrosion working deliberate to decay every notion of justice that even remotely existed.

The slippery slope's end probably ends where murder will become better than telling people a mean word? No clue on that one, just wondering. Does the slippery slope ever end?

The moment someone looks in a micro-aggressive manner towards a Jew, this makes it to the headlines. We are soon to reach the point that Jew York Times are going to publish headlines like: "White person micro-agressively looks at person he called "KIKE" down in some agricultural village! A Global emergency! Killing all White people is permissible", Rabbi Yisroel commands. Or something.

Meanwhile, while the most corrosive and socially damning legislations, rights violations, and nation destructive laws are debated or are to come to power, if it is for Jewish benefit [remember the plan of elder of Zion Soros - bastardization of the West to percents of replacement is an absolute requirement for his agenda], all of it somehow skips the radar.

I guess the blue hair of some random "Which drugs I used the other Saturday to make my Rabbi daddy angry cause i'm a jewish skank", or "I am a kike: Here is how many begels a day I can eat", types of articles, are more important for the universe and the world to know. This toilet of useless information is prevalent on news today. Other important news of the MSM could be "Rabbi got called meanie words", is stuff like the major outlets like Vox and others specialize in "informing" people about. Nevermind things that will bring a Nation down the gutter. All that matters is Jews and their specific agendas, that is all.

This is similar to how the crime demographics only exist if one really searches [if at all] and they have suddenly vanished to the last years. They were too truthful and therefore too harmful to the propaganda apparatus of the Jews which implies that for Americans to accept a perpetual invasion without limits, is not going to result to sugar land but to the end of the American way of life. Similarly, other important topics never make it to any news.

Since none of this is known, the operation to corrode the legal system becomes way easier, as the public is caught sleeping while jews try to pass legislation with sleight of hand in order to gradually create Communism in a way that people never even understood has occurred.

On the other hand, the legal system is lenient on mass crimes, running gangs, doing invasions, and whatever else abominable. Even when the law is tried to be applied on the streets, such as where there is an attempt to halt major drug dealing operations that gut the youth down the drain and kill people massively, levels of punishment proportion don't matter.

For example, big drug lords busted, may get a few months (if they are not immediately left out in the streets to operate again and again), while random kids down the block may get decades, or even users may get years. Drugs are largely glamorized by social culture, while the millions of lives that are in the gutter, children spending all their existence in gruesome harvest, and the brutal conditions that create these are "glorified" as if this was a glorious state other than anything that causes mental and life condition mirroring diarrhea and mental turmoil, fermenting societal collapse.

We are now moving into new highs into the attempts to create the American Dystopia, legislation to legalize invasion, looting, and murder, is a common thing. A post was written on the same thing again before, in regards to the new laws in California which decriminalized theft and made it only an offense. Now, this goes way further with the newfound "New Way Forward" act. Some SS sent me this on a e-mail and this was also on Tucker Carlson.

I initially questioned if this was some form of prank. But the original document exists online so those who have legal knowledge can see for themselves, and interpret what this means. I looked into this and here are the relevant documents for those who want to see them. Others will easily be googled.

"The Congress Document":
https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/5383/text?format=txt

"New Way Forward: Section-by-Section"
https://chuygarcia.house.gov/sites/chuygarcia.house.gov/files/New%20Way%20Forward%20Section-by-Section%20Nov.%202019.pdf

Look also how stupid this is. I know that Pelosi probably highly depends on cocaine, percocets, and who knows what the fuck else even to say a coherent sentence. Her past being related to gangs is well known. Who knows, she could be paying debts to the Mafia cartels, because in all honesty, one cannot see a valid reason by logical standards she defends them so much or is behind all the legislation to immunize them, keep them within the United States, and create the mass dystopia.

It's also not a coincidence most of this has now been running on the Left Wing worldwide, which, ironically, used "half assedly" oppose Jews once upon a time, and it was also about "Rights of the people". Effectively, since the only people advocating for such are these overdosed lunatics, it's guaranteed that the conversation about the useful stuff the Left has communicated before will cease, such as judging Israel as an apartheid state.

Those who know about the Jews understand that they play both sides against the middle. For one, not only they transformed the Democratic party to the Communist party [this effect will be seen clearly after 2024, and this is why we must spam RTR's until the heavens drop onto the earth], but the new formula they have concocted contains absolutely nothing that is even remotely Anti-Israel, or even remotely judges them for their atrocities.

On the other hand, the "Right Wing" parties are also being forced into a phase of severe protectionism, as they need to defend things like COMMON FUCKING SENSE, and within that context which nobody can argue against, the jews inject their agenda such as the Cohen wars and Wars against Iran, or WW3 in the mix.

This new legislation that has been called "New Way Forward Act", is explained below. Note the use of deceitful wording here. "Forward". What is so forward for the common people that looting and death become mainstream? No American citizen, or even people who are on an illegal status, will get to enjoy anything out of this atrocity legislation of keeping the worst of the worst inside the United States. This is only about keeping major criminals inside the country and nothing else.

The relevant video is here where this is explained:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMntDFfAhQ

What do we gather from this about if these things are put in effect by the Jews? Maybe the new legal constitution of the Jews is going to replace the American Constitution and be replaced with the following Document:

Within the American Dystopia that the Jews are creating, here are the serious crimes:

1. Talking words jews don't like
2. Talking bad stuff to the chosen allies of jews such as any looters and associated allies
3. Looking at jews with 'discriminatory and aggressive facial expressions'.
4. Offending criminals in anyway, shape or form, and talking ill about them.
5. Not listening to MSM and Vox News and other Jewish channels or think tanks.
6. Not treating jews as your god
7. Questioning jews

Here is what is will no longer be a crime within "America (((Forward))) Dystopia". Plus this will also make sure one gets many honors in many Jewish media outlets. One could even get their own show on Netflix in which they are glamorized and glorified if they take it far enough:

1. Selling drugs that slay people by the thousands.*
2. Looting businesses and killing people.*
3. Racketeering and infinitely extensive Fraud.*
4. Faking State Documents.*
5. Child Molestation (Extra immunity here if you are an oppressed invader while you're at it)*

*These apply only to White people as crimes, which are the evil people that always recognize these G-dly things as crimes. Everyone else is exempt, because Rabbi Moshe Shekelowitz said so. Thanx

Random NPC zombie conversations in 2020 be like:

"Yeah, let's get Vox to tell us how K00L it is to die by Fentanyl overdose bruh. It ain no nothing to die from it bruh, it makes u KOOL to die from Fentanyl yo. Plus dis world is great and full of differences, YO, and fentanyl is one of dem, aight? We yung ppl we know and r rlly woke ok? I be drinkin fentanyl with my multicultural buddies homie, I know a lot of shiet about the world n u don't. Plus, in my spare time im a Communist, ok boy? I be one trillion in debt boy but I dunno that the constitution gives me rights to exercise to change the massive situation of decay boy, and i'm satisfied with the way tings go, ok bitch? And sumhow I luv all Rabbis I ever met cuz I saw one in Youtube smoking weed boi, eventho the Rabbinical System has American youth in collective debt of trillions of dollars. My logical conclusion to dis boy is that we need MORE JUDAISM in our financial system, such as Communism, to amend for dis, ok boomer? Now, please move away as my Entitlement is too high in dis bitch cuz i did strange mushrooms! I be farting enlightened fartin now! "

Ghost in the Machine said:
Welcome to clown world. This whole planet is becoming one giant meme.

You get that right. What's next after this retardation of the common folk :roll:

America Under Jews: The Dystopia - "New Way (((Forward))) Act" video:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/2DXdkOU7CBWN/

A great cuckening in the works, siding with the democrats the way it is now would make one considered mentally ill. Best to hope Trump makes the most he can in 2020-2024 just as we should too.

By the way has anyone seen the trailer for "Hunters" on Prime? The show is a major cringe fest for anyone slightly in the know of this. From seeing the trailer it's pretty much about a rabbi with some sheeptard npc's who scream like a 5 year old when they suspect someone is a nazi and then go on a killing spree with some hollywood explosion effects without much opposition from authority. It also references Trump supporters with their red caps with the same old "orange man bad" npc's . Truth be told this may be a glimpse of what may come if jews actually get their way but it's funny to see what's inside a jews wet dream.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Within the American Dystopia that the Jews are creating, here are the serious crimes:
Blacks and muslims already hate jews to death. I don't see how would this work on long term for them since they keep gathering more and more hate upon themselves. All it takes is for people to have nothing left to lose and unite against the common enemy.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

"Yeah, let's get Vox to tell us how K00L it is to die by Fentanyl overdose bruh. It ain no nothing to die from it bruh, it makes u KOOL to die from Fentanyl yo. Plus dis world is great and full of differences, YO, and fentanyl is one of dem, aight? We yung ppl we know and r rlly woke ok? I be drinkin fentanyl with my multicultural buddies homie, I know a lot of shiet about the world n u don't. Plus, in my spare time im a Communist, ok boy? I be one trillion in debt boy but I dunno that the constitution gives me rights to exercise to change the massive situation of decay boy, and i'm satisfied with the way tings go, ok bitch? And sumhow I luv all Rabbis I ever met cuz I saw one in Youtube smoking weed boi, eventho the Rabbinical System has American youth in collective debt of trillions of dollars. My logical conclusion to dis boy is that we need MORE JUDAISM in our financial system, such as Communism, to amend for dis, ok boomer? Now, please move away as my Entitlement is too high in dis bitch cuz i did strange mushrooms! I be farting enlightened fartin now! "

It is totally disgusting, to quickly check how true this is, just go out for a while a Saturday night.

Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It is totally disgusting, to quickly check how true this is, just go out for a while a Saturday night.
Next time someone asks me why I don't go out I'm gonna reply with HC's post. lol

Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Next time someone asks me why I don't go out I'm gonna reply with HC's post. lol

I think its not such a bad idea, but if you hang around the 300iq examples like this one I have, one probably needs some new friends.

I also notice this type of person is some sort of universal phenomenon. Like they exist everywhere now.

Most people are that stupid cause its comfortable. They are so comfortable they need diapers at 18, and that is not that good.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:

I think its not such a bad idea, but if you hang around the 300iq examples like this one I have, one probably needs some new friends.

I also notice this type of person is some sort of universal phenomenon. Like they exist everywhere now.

Most people are that stupid cause its comfortable. They are so comfortable they need diapers at 18, and that is not that good.
Very true. When I was 15 I used to be like that too, an idiot, when I stopped being like that and acting more maturely people were literally making fun of me, making fun of me for not being a degenerate........ Somehow people think that going drinking and becoming alcoholics and using drugs makes them free thinkers and mature people, then try and tell them how stupid that is and they'll show their real face and act like a bunch of degenerates because how dare you mention how stupid their actions are.

I find it hard to accept the damage caused would be irrevocable, but do people really desire to be oppressed? I'm not joking, hardly anyone I've known questioned their status quo. Oh this is where I belong, I fit in this cell quite perfectly and it is mine to call home. I just find it depressing really.

What I mean by cell is as such, as cell. Many of our youth contain themselves in video games/media. You could justify it as a hobby, but it bears little to no fruit whatsoever. It does provide entertainment and most games do require skill, but what of the artistic aspect like other hobbies such as writing books/creating music/innovating newer ideas. All of these possibilties are ultimately drained the longer people stay succumbed to these forms of entertainments. They no longer desire to go out and change the world, but rather feel their own comforts within their self-made prison cells. The coping mechanisms are ridiculous.

Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Same :lol:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:

It's a bit hard nowdays to not find these NPC's. They always go hang out to disgusting palces and if you don't want to go there and enjoy it then you are different. It's complicated, but i do agree that Friends and social life is needed, being alone in no joke.

You guys need to go viking mode no country in the world not even in third world countries would have such a law.The Democrats are insane....."But its progressive goyims if you don't want illegals in your country that will rape your women and children,peddle drugs,increase murder rate,crime e.t.c(who by the way are probably running from authorities in their country) then you are Nazi and bigot.."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back