Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Here you can find some of the most important things to read from the Clergy of the Joy of Satan Ministries.

TO GET EDUCATED, INFORMED AND LEARN ON THE IMPORTANT ISSUES, CLICK HERE!

The most important messages are selected and put into this forum with special attention.
HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:54 pm

The writings of Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami who was the 162nd head of the Nandinatha Sampradaya's Kailasa Parampara and was the Guru at Kauai's Hindu Monastery are quite revealing. He lived in the Ashram system of Hinduism and was initiated and trained under advanced Kundalini Guru's in the Shiva tradition:

In 1947 at the age of 20, he journeyed to India and Sri Lanka and in 1949 was initiated into sannyasa by the renowned siddha yogi and worshiper of Lord Shiva, Jnanaguru Yogaswami of Jaffna, Sri Lanka who was regarded as one of the 20th century's remarkable mystics.
[1]

Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami stated in his writings that it took him 20 years of intense and demanding daily and nightly practice that pushed him to the limit to awaken the Kundalini power and this was done under the guidance of advanced Guru's. He also stated how dangerous this is and how its common for people to develop what seems to be medical conditions but are not its the astral body the prana in the organs being cleaned out and hitting major blockages this can leave people laying in bed for weeks. This also involves depression and other states of mind. People go through intense issues and have to strain themselves for years to even awaken the Kundalini. The texts also warn of madness if this is done wrong. Other Kundalini Guru's who trained and were initiated in the east also state years of intense effects on their physical and mental state. If one understands what is being described of there experiences its simple. The energy is hitting major blockages in the soul. If this is happening to a initiated Sannyasa in an Ashram then what can the average person expect. We are very lucky to have our Gods helping us. This includes the Final RTR which removes the blockages the bindings of the enemy.

Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami mentions the crown chakra has a major seal on it and it takes a lot of years and intense practice to open this up properly. The crown chakra in the ancient eastern and Native traditions of the Hopi as well is stated to be the seat of the higher psychic abilities. Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami also mentions all the chakras have been sealed and it takes intense practices to open them properly and this is dangerous. The crown chakra in Ayurveda is the gate to the pineal gland the awakening of the systems of the crown bring what is called the intense bliss state and expanded consciousness states of Samadhi. The numerous rituals of the Jewish enemy are designed to bind the Gentile soul this includes the crown chakra. The enemy knows the power of the crown and they glorify this for themselves in their own occult books while attacking this for Gentiles. The enemy spell book the Torah puts numerous bindings on the Gentile Kundalini system which includes the chakras this is also referenced to the bindings on the serpent in the Garden of Edin the tree with the serpent is the ancient symbol of the Gentile soul with the risen serpent and the symbol of the ancient Gentile spiritual order of the Brotherhood of the Serpent. Its also the totem of Enki who is called Satan. The Jewish "god" speaks curses on the serpent these curses are in Hebrew and "god" SPEAKING is the Jews themselves speaking the curses on the Gentile soul with Hebrew. The Jews openly call themselves "god" in the book of Psalms this is also referenced again by the enemy character of Rabbi Yeshua [Jesus] when he tells the Jews "they [Jews] are all Gods" and its as he stated in the book of Psalms. The character of Jesus takes credit for being the author of the Torah which calls Gentiles animals openly and instructs the Jews to destroy them and make them slaves. Then comes back to create another program to do this called Christianity.

The crown in the writings of Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami this he calls the crown chakra the Manas chakra. Manas means moon and the full moon is the symbol of Ather in the east which connects into the crown charka meaning. In the eastern texts Ma, Man and thus Mana is the name of the crown chakra mantra this is also spelled as Manas in the east and west in the runes. The Aum in the crown had the M removed as well its also spelled as Maum in the rare texts. Shiva rules the crown chakra in the east and thus the Eye of Shiva and how this connects to the crown. Manas in the very ancient Hindu tradition is the daughter of Shiva. The Shakti or power of Shiva the crown chakra. Manas as the mantra is for opening the crown chakra.

Source
wiki Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami [1]
Merging With Shiva, Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswami
Layayoga: The Definitive Guide to the Chakras and Kundalini by Shyam Sundar Gowsami. Shyam Sundar Goswami

nakedhill

Re: Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Postby nakedhill » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:07 pm

Thank you, you are amazing. I needed this a lot

Sundara

Postby Sundara » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:17 pm

The RTR’s are taking powerful effect and I’m grateful for everyone involved and the powers of hell. I had a medical condition pop up that I had been to multiple doctors for, none could figure out the issue, a couple of months ago I started getting tons of astral visions of the sushumana and a blockage in my heart chakra. This was the cause of the medical condition. I’m still working on how to carefully go about this. The symptoms I had were bad liver tests and peeing black. My pee would literally turn black. Last month I felt an energy surge through my soul and I watched something heal... my liver tests are normal and I haven’t had any abdominal pain or dark urine. Mentally I’m adjusting; but something powerful happened and I believe this is saving my ass. I was in the process of being referred out to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester after having been a patient at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, one of the top places in the nation for blood disorders. They believed this to be something called porphyria; a blockage in my heme pathway, with an unknown cause &also very rare. Genetic testing showed no anomalies but my urine had high porphyrins showing a bad breakdown of blood. The heart chakra rules over blood disorders... What has been happening spiritually is freeing the powers of hell as well as us as individuals! Hail Satan! We are becoming free.

jbkbmz

Postby jbkbmz » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm

There is also the talk of "God's chosen" being transformed in a "Twinkling of an eye", and other bible verses.
Does the Jew have some science that will make their own live a lot longer than normal,,,,, while scaring Gentiles away from it ?
There is talk in some christian circles that says Trump and other world leaders took a DNA Enhancing substance/procedure,, and are "No longer My creation"
Would the Jewish elite be giving their own, at the top, this substance/procedure, while at the same time scaring Gentiles away form it.?
The scam of the Jews in this is likely their scare tactic, saying that this DNA Enhancement will Damn a personally to Hell eternally. Like the Mark of The Beast scam in the bible.
Same scare tactic, to give the Jews the advantage over Gentiles.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/650136896192004832/ .
I post this merely to show what the Jews are saying in this, not to promote religion.
As HPS Maxine has done many times,, for the sole purpose of exposing the Jews.
I am curious to know if the Jewish elite are exposing themselves here ( hiding in plain sight ).

Ninja 666

Postby Ninja 666 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Thank you for this awesome sermon.
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Legendary Creature

Postby Legendary Creature » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:25 pm

I’ve been using runes to empower my chakras (almost through with a 40 day working) and I keep having visions of the Mjolnir whenever I meditate on my crown. It’s quite vivid and intense.

Rambo

Postby Rambo » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Big Don sono riusciuto a portare a termine i 40 giorni di RTR Finale. É stato il lavoro piú duro che ho eseguito fino ad ora. A partire dal 30. giorno si é cominciato a manifestare il carma. Sono caduto malato. Nella mente cominciavo ad impazzire e non sapevo cosa fare tutto il giorno dato che stavo vivendo solo per fare Rtr Finale. É stata una lotta dura sopratutto con me stesso. Peró ce l'ho fatta. Alla fine nella mia mente non vedevo neanche piú quelle schifose lettere da distruggere. Forze perchè ero arrivato all'estremitá delle mie energie. Ma quando ho finito il 40. giorno mi sono sentito invincibile.

E adesso con questo tuo post hai dato una risposta alla mia domanda che io stavo rivolgendo tutti i giorni all'Inferno

Syt

Postby Syt » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:04 pm

Thanks for this research.

I'd like to add that I just used Manas as a mantra for my crown chakra for the first time.
I definitely feel this mantra significantly more stongly than that of MAUM. I can still feel my crown chakra and it's been a bit more than an hour after I finshed using it.

MAUM (crown), HAUM (throat chakra), LAUM (base) are mantras that I feel very little effects of on my chakras. I substite these with planetary names and chakra spinning/ breathing.

On another note, what are your thoughts on AKASHA as a mantra?

HS.

masaradadevoted

Postby masaradadevoted » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:10 am

Gurudev Sivaya Subramuniyaswami also had many visions of Shambho Shiva and described him as blonde haired like this website says.

However his tradition is Advaita shaiva siddhanta.Trika in the north and one sect in the south of shaiva siddhanta are advaita,gurudev believed evrything in the universe was shiva.Though,this advaita is not where maya is imposed on the pure brahman unexplicibly,rather maya is simply the godess Tripura sundari concealing herself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:22 am

masaradadevoted wrote:Gurudev Sivaya Subramuniyaswami also had many visions of Shambho Shiva and described him as blonde haired like this website says.

However his tradition is Advaita shaiva siddhanta.Trika in the north and one sect in the south of shaiva siddhanta are advaita,gurudev believed evrything in the universe was shiva.Though,this advaita is not where maya is imposed on the pure brahman unexplicibly,rather maya is simply the godess Tripura sundari concealing herself.

Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, are the "All existing and permuting" triad. That is a spiritual concept. Brahma, exists everywhere and is the Akasha, Aether. Shiva, is "That which is not", potentiality, but is also related to the invisible fire. Vinsu is the maintainer, or the solidifier of states between the two. Shiva is the destructive but the life force at the very same time.

Shiva is also related to the active principle in nature which in creation is extremely important and without which, life cannot exist. If something is active, without Vishnu and Brahman, it cannot sustain, therefore, Shiva is the God of destruction as well as the central figure. This is like electricity which has to flow through a circuit and maintained, and gives light. The same cause that can make light die, which makes it most important, is at the same time the very cause of it's creation and maintenance. Shiva in this case becomes the one who is all and nothing at the same time, which is why they call him "That which is not" and at the same time the creative spark.

Shiva is rightfully getting the highest worship, Shiva is the principle of the spark of existence.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

masaradadevoted

Postby masaradadevoted » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:25 am

with shaktipata(Where a advanced Yogi raises another's kundalini through a glance,touch or intent) kundalini will unfold the closed chakras and rise by itself(Though it can take decades to fully rise and get moksha,you will feel the bliss and Joy (ananda)of enlightenment before that though).kundalini yoga is not necassery for laymen and is quiet hard,its best for shiva yogins to do this and out of grace for good sadhana,give shaktipata to their disciples.

What I don't understand is that even buddhists raise Bodhicitta (kundalini)to the ushnisha chakra yet they are not enlightened(or they wouldnt hold to erroneous buddhist beliefs and reject shiva as Supreme being),are they doing something else HP?http://www.kamakotimandali.com/blog/index.php?p=941&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

I heard that they merely visualize fire element and that this is not the same as kundalini though most of them think it is.I dont know,if they really raised it they would know shiva is God because with moksha comes omniscience and oneness with Shiva(Even if you don't believe in the soul being shiva concealing himself,dualistic siddhantins still believe moksha is oneness with shiva in knowledge,bliss and perception)

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:33 am

I don't doubt some Buddhists have attained, after decades of work, paranirvanic/brahmanic states, as in, they can experience the raising of the bio-electricity to the crown. The attainment of the open central channel, given many of them do a lot of meditation, is probably the case with some of them.

However, in order for a person to grow spiritually, the linear human mind has to be open in perception and understanding. The human mind plays a huge factor in that, and one does not attain random realization all of a sudden. Since their mind is closed, the downwards flow of the energy is constrained, so they cannot really get anything meaningful out of their experience, other than an elevated experience.

Bodchitta consists of way less than getting the Kundalini or trying to incorporate anything into the mind, or try to make any sense of it. Bodchitta is a clearness of the mind, that is, a detached state of mind, and what arises from this is clarity, but not necessarily enlightenment.

Random people have experienced similar states in accidents or even due to random planetary transits [or because of past life workings and transits, which can make these happen] but this does not guarantee enlightenment. It is a state experienced, but with their mentality, they refuse to try to make anything out of it, other than the regular mindwashing about it. More steps are required to turn this into actual and valid enlightenment.

Shaktipata is mostly just energy raising and in no way full kundalini raising or anything of the sort. This is something that can only happen by fixing and perfecting one's soul. Advanced gurus may be able to help, but that is all. Demons can trigger a similar effect to practitioners or summoners.

masaradadevoted wrote:with shaktipata(Where a advanced Yogi raises another's kundalini through a glance,touch or intent) kundalini will unfold the closed chakras and rise by itself(Though it can take decades to fully rise and get moksha,you will feel the bliss and Joy (ananda)of enlightenment before that though).kundalini yoga is not necassery for laymen and is quiet hard,its best for shiva yogins to do this and out of grace for good sadhana,give shaktipata to their disciples.

What I don't understand is that even buddhists raise Bodhicitta (kundalini)to the ushnisha chakra yet they are not enlightened(or they wouldnt hold to erroneous buddhist beliefs and reject shiva as Supreme being),are they doing something else HP?http://www.kamakotimandali.com/blog/index.php?p=941&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

I heard that they merely visualize fire element and that this is not the same as kundalini though most of them think it is.I dont know,if they really raised it they would know shiva is God because with moksha comes omniscience and oneness with Shiva(Even if you don't believe in the soul being shiva concealing himself,dualistic siddhantins still believe moksha is oneness with shiva in knowledge,bliss and perception)
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

masaradadevoted

Postby masaradadevoted » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:50 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I don't doubt some Buddhists have attained, after decades of work, paranirvanic/brahmanic states, as in, they can experience the raising of the bio-electricity to the crown. The attainment of the open central channel, given many of them do a lot of meditation, is probably the case with some of them.

However, in order for a person to grow spiritually, the linear human mind has to be open in perception and understanding. The human mind plays a huge factor in that, and one does not attain random realization all of a sudden. Since their mind is closed, the downwards flow of the energy is constrained, so they cannot really get anything meaningful out of their experience, other than an elevated experience.

Bodchitta consists of way less than getting the Kundalini or trying to incorporate anything into the mind, or try to make any sense of it. Bodchitta is a clearness of the mind, that is, a detached state of mind, and what arises from this is clarity, but not necessarily enlightenment.

Random people have experienced similar states in accidents or even due to random planetary transits [or because of past life workings and transits, which can make these happen] but this does not guarantee enlightenment. It is a state experienced, but with their mentality, they refuse to try to make anything out of it, other than the regular mindwashing about it. More steps are required to turn this into actual and valid enlightenment.

Shaktipata is mostly just energy raising and in no way full kundalini raising or anything of the sort. This is something that can only happen by fixing and perfecting one's soul. Advanced gurus may be able to help, but that is all. Demons can trigger a similar effect to practitioners or summoners.

masaradadevoted wrote:with shaktipata(Where a advanced Yogi raises another's kundalini through a glance,touch or intent) kundalini will unfold the closed chakras and rise by itself(Though it can take decades to fully rise and get moksha,you will feel the bliss and Joy (ananda)of enlightenment before that though).kundalini yoga is not necassery for laymen and is quiet hard,its best for shiva yogins to do this and out of grace for good sadhana,give shaktipata to their disciples.

thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)

from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?

nakedhill

Postby nakedhill » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Knowledge Of The Crown Chakra

Manas as the mantra is for opening the crown chakra.

This is the most blissful mantra to exist. Thank you again

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:25 pm

Shaktipat initiation is done after the individual has done several years of basic pranayama's, asana's, banda's, mundra's and such to develop the being to handle this. Even then from studying works on Yogi's who went through this Shaktipat what it does is awaken the serpent and then the goal is they have to work to raise this themselves for decades and they still might not obtain such. This has to do with blockages in the soul.

Buddhism that practices Kundalini techniques is the Vajra and some other Mahayana types. What your asking is why they don't believe your Hindu ideology is true when they open the higher centers. What does that tell a person. Para Shiva is simply stated to be Ether and what this relates to. If some other culture calls this Adi Buddha, Woden, Zeus or whatever then it is as such.

The Vajra techniques they use the fire element to direct into the sushumna to purify this. This is also a technique used by Kundalini Yogi's of the Skanda school in Hinduism. A lot of Vajra was originally Bon and was a Shiva culture before the cultural changes.

I note the title Votan actually means Heart this is relating to the third eye just as Shiva does. This is where the Mercury concepts come into meaning.

christophermckee11

Postby christophermckee11 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:59 pm

The Crown Chakra is Heaven

luis

Postby luis » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:20 pm

It took him 20 years just to awaken the Kundalini? :shock: No wonder without Satanism, the right meditations that they don't have and now the Final Rtr one could never advance that far.

Even Spiritual Satanists here before the Final Rtr probabily it took much more time to raise the serpent because of the curses and they had the right meditations given by the God's, now with F-Rtr it should be far more easier.

likman666

Postby likman666 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:25 pm

You are right we are lucky on JOS to have the Gods working with us...I read Gopi Krishna account some time back for him it took 17 years he was working alone and the Serpent rose through the Pingala for him It almost cooked him to death he coouldn't eat meat or anything just milk and bread and even with that it was just a little bit they tried consulting ''gurus" and so on but to no avail until something by instinct told him to think of the Ida and push the serpent power towards that direction that's when it rose through the sushamna he was in a very bad state at this point and he actually had resided himself to die he was not initiated so he had no idea that It rose through the Pingala which is of course the wrong channel as it is the solar nerve
he was very weak couldn't eat the ''voice'' that told him to do so was from own guess probably from the Gods.
You see this throughout the Egyptian Hieroglyphs(Brotherhood of the Snake) the Gods raising the Serpent power for the initiate even with the American Founding Fathers like Benjamin Franklin and George Washington the Gods are shown assisting them HP Vovim Bhagie specifically mentions in his Kundalini experience that Satan raised his serpent
''The Kundalini Serpent is the part of Father Satan that is within us Gentiles. We do not "raise" our
Kundalini, it rises through the `Satan Divine', when Father Satan whishes it to rise it will rise. The
Kundalini Serpent is a separate entity and as such it has a Mind of its own, when the two minds clash or
are out of synch Insanity occurs. The only way to prevent this is to completely Trust in Father Satan and
to trust that Father Satans' plan for you will all work out. You need to know in your Soul; in your entire
being that Father Satan is –and-has been guiding your life since you first began as an existence.'' -Vovim Bhagie JOS Newsletter 2010.
And for him if I am not mistaken IT rose in 2 years.We need the Gods and should be very great full for JOS and the hard work of our clergy......
HAIL SATAN

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:53 pm

Perfect HP

Thanks Bro

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:40 am

likman666 wrote:HP Vovim Bhagie specifically mentions in his Kundalini experience that Satan raised his serpent
''The Kundalini Serpent is the part of Father Satan that is within us Gentiles. We do not "raise" our
Kundalini, it rises through the `Satan Divine', when Father Satan whishes it to rise it will rise. The
Kundalini Serpent is a separate entity and as such it has a Mind of its own, when the two minds clash or
are out of synch Insanity occurs. The only way to prevent this is to completely Trust in Father Satan and
to trust that Father Satans' plan for you will all work out. You need to know in your Soul; in your entire
being that Father Satan is –and-has been guiding your life since you first began as an existence.'' -Vovim Bhagie JOS Newsletter 2010.
And for him if I am not mistaken IT rose in 2 years.We need the Gods and should be very great full for JOS and the hard work of our clergy......
HAIL SATAN

You should avoid reading writings from people who do drugs. Vovim wasn't risen at all.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:55 am

Unsure of Vovim Bhagie although I think I have some of the writings, also this isnt to be confused with the one who won the lotto n left, dont know of the politics involved but if I was him I would have stayed loyal.

As for drugs im certainly not going to advocate them, never infact the opposite I would do, only thing is if they have took them in the past I wouldnt hold it against them.

Hope everyones weekend has been good

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

TanzanianGod

Postby TanzanianGod » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:58 pm

I have been Meditating For Seven years Now. During my Bachelor’s degree studies abroad (In Russia), at the peak of my meditations, My Kundalini rose from My base chakra to my heart Chakra. It didn’t go any further.

The days and months following that, i had huge headaches every-time i orgasmed or meditated on my higher Chakras, especially My crown Chakra. Then i started working on these Chakra. Now i don’t feel any headaches but just a beautiful energetic pressure. I hear hissing/whistle sounds every-time i meditate on them.

One of my greatest goals this year is to fully Raise my Kundalini serpent and advance greatly spiritually and on the physical plane too. So I asked Father Satan, and he led me here. I have been an averse reader of the forums, and have read almost the whole JoS website.

So The great question is, What specific meditations should i do to fully Raise my Kundalini from my heart Chakra to my Crown Chakra? I Feel like i am so close maybe just a-little bit uninformed of the specifics. I kindly ask Those that are Advanced or knowledgeable to advice me on specific Meditations. I’ll be grateful.

The Final RTRs have been powerfully enriching and destroying so much enemy negativity.

Hail Father Satan.

The Alchemist7

Postby The Alchemist7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote: The energy is hitting major blockages in the soul.

Thank you for the sermon. I have two questions
How we know that we have eliminated completely all the blockages from the soul? Apparently just doing workings with MUNKA even for years is not enough. Does it require intense yoga and power meditations in order to eliminate all the blockages?

HP Mageson666 wrote: The crown chakra in Ayurveda is the gate to the pineal gland the awakening of the systems of the crown bring what is called the intense bliss state and expanded consciousness states of Samadhi.

So activating the pineal gland depends on opening the crown chakra or we can meditate and activate the pineal gland separately?

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:29 am

EnkiUK3 wrote:Unsure of Vovim Bhagie although I think I have some of the writings, also this isnt to be confused with the one who won the lotto n left, dont know of the politics involved but if I was him I would have stayed loyal.

As for drugs im certainly not going to advocate them, never infact the opposite I would do, only thing is if they have took them in the past I wouldnt hold it against them.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

I think it was Salem Burke who won the lottery, bought a flat and disappeared. I looked at his YouTube vids and he said some people were following him. And he was threatening to destroy them. Made me think how important it is for us to remain anonymous.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:54 am

TanzanianGod wrote:...
There are many ways to stimulate the serpent further. The Kenaz rune and the Dagaz rune are good for this. You can also use the mantra SAM (read here) for this purpose.

Of course also do Kundalini Yoga and clean away blockages with Raum/Thurisaz/Visuddhi as necessary.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:50 am

Personal Growth wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:Unsure of Vovim Bhagie although I think I have some of the writings, also this isnt to be confused with the one who won the lotto n left, dont know of the politics involved but if I was him I would have stayed loyal.

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

I think it was Salem Burke who won the lottery, bought a flat and disappeared. I looked at his YouTube vids and he said some people were following him. And he was threatening to destroy them. Made me think how important it is for us to remain anonymous.
he's a druggy
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

xudomode

Postby xudomode » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:09 am

I'm gonna kill myself, nobody helps me on these forums. I try explaining the best I can the amount of attacks and havoc, I'm going through on a daily basis for 4 years straight. I tried getting advice from an hps but all I got was you write incoherent post, I hope that the person that reads this realize how hard I've been trying. I try to meditate, I try my best. Idk what's going on, someone tell satan that I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong, I know there's a voice that keeps calling me a traitor.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:30 am

Personal Growth wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Aye PG his videos are still up, winning the lotto you dont forget yourself or your friends Thats my view, as for staying anonymous, Im not too bothered bro Im out there I tell people who iam but as it states in Al jiwah dont mention my name.. That has to be taken above all else, close family yes tell them we are SS. So called pals dont need to know nothing. Notice your from bonnie scotland also :D

EgyptianStar666

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:38 pm

OH MY GODS AND GODDESSES!

I thought I was all alone with seals on my chakras! So I am a gentile and not a jew! My friends and I have raised their kundalini but I have been having issues in removing the seals on mine. The Gods and Goddesses have been helping me... it's just difficult for me.

So, is it normal to have seals on front and back of your body and other places?
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:36 pm

xudomode wrote:I'm gonna kill myself, nobody helps me on these forums. I try explaining the best I can the amount of attacks and havoc, I'm going through on a daily basis for 4 years straight. I tried getting advice from an hps but all I got was you write incoherent post, I hope that the person that reads this realize how hard I've been trying. I try to meditate, I try my best. Idk what's going on, someone tell satan that I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong, I know there's a voice that keeps calling me a traitor.

Dont kill yourself.

Shael

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:39 pm

xudomode wrote:I'm gonna kill myself, nobody helps me on these forums. I try explaining the best I can the amount of attacks and havoc, I'm going through on a daily basis for 4 years straight. I tried getting advice from an hps but all I got was you write incoherent post, I hope that the person that reads this realize how hard I've been trying. I try to meditate, I try my best. Idk what's going on, someone tell satan that I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong, I know there's a voice that keeps calling me a traitor.
You should get your shit together and start healing yourself. Doing drugs was your own mistake and it's on you to fix your mess again now, also. All you need are RAUM cleanings and a daily AoP, along with the RTR. Do these to slowly get yourself back on track again, if you actually have the desire to do so.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:48 pm

EgyptianStar666 wrote:OH MY GODS AND GODDESSES!

I thought I was all alone with seals on my chakras! So I am a gentile and not a jew! My friends and I have raised their kundalini but I have been having issues in removing the seals on mine. The Gods and Goddesses have been helping me... it's just difficult for me.

Do you really expect we believe you and your "friends" have a risen kundalini? At this point people like you make rising the kundalini a meme. You have no idea what raising the kundalini means and the fact you even ask about chakras seals is the perfect proof, even if you had seals how would you expect to rise the kundalini? Just how easy is it to get deluded on this stuff, it's incredible....

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:03 pm

likman666

Postby likman666 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Stormblood wrote:
likman666 wrote:HP Vovim Bhagie specifically mentions in his Kundalini experience that Satan raised his serpent
HAIL SATAN

You should avoid reading writings from people who do drugs. Vovim wasn't risen at all.

I did not know what was up with him?

Specter

Postby Specter » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:39 pm

Legendary Creature wrote: I keep having visions of the Mjolnir whenever I meditate on my crown. It’s quite vivid and intense.

By any chance did you have any thing else? Once in a while I meditate on my crown and go into a trance state, then I keep focusing on it for awhile just as Gopi Krishna did to achieve elevated states of the mind, and I had a vision of a light purple cone with something that looked like a lotus at back end but the chakras are suppose to be hollow vortex's so I'm unsure what this may be.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk ... _.pdf?dl=1
Joyofsatan.org
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

TanzanianGod

Postby TanzanianGod » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:38 pm

Shael wrote:
TanzanianGod wrote:...
There are many ways to stimulate the serpent further. The Kenaz rune and the Dagaz rune are good for this. You can also use the mantra SAM (read here) for this purpose.

Of course also do Kundalini Yoga and clean away blockages with Raum/Thurisaz/Visuddhi as necessary.

Thanks. I appreciate!

Specter

Postby Specter » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:33 pm

So in order to have the least amount of issues when raising the serpent energy one should have spent arduous time doing the following:
-Opening the chakras
-Clearing pathways/blockages between the chakras
-The 3 granthis/major knots
-Serpent meditation to help guide the kundalini and ascend properly.
-Reversing enemy bindings with the RTR

That's all I know regarding that but I know yoga is the main foundation of this as well as proper circulation of energy in the body & chakras.
Final RTR(Video with Mp3&Text)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qfzdj4zkipkk ... _.pdf?dl=1
Joyofsatan.org
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Satan!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Azazel!

Personal Growth

Postby Personal Growth » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:51 pm

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Aye PG his videos are still up, winning the lotto you dont forget yourself or your friends Thats my view, as for staying anonymous, Im not too bothered bro Im out there I tell people who iam but as it states in Al jiwah dont mention my name.. That has to be taken above all else, close family yes tell them we are SS. So called pals dont need to know nothing. Notice your from bonnie scotland also :D

I like your PG for Salem Burkes videos that's exactly what I was thinking when I decided to mention them here in this post.

He talks about his experience with the raising of his kundalini. And says it was like a stream of steam rising up. And that it straightened any kinks he had in his kinky old neck.

I think he's quite likeable and quite a character but being a drug user and very early HP of Joy Of Satam Ministries. I did feel he seemed to be invoking some jooish thoughtforms because I remember him saying something about invoking Archangel Michael or something and it looked like hocus pocus new age corrupted enemy stuff.

I think it was early days and he was imagining these experiences with his drug induced high states. Joy Of Satan has become a true Encyclopedia and University of learning from those early just starting out days. Remember it was just HP Maxine at one point.

Anyway yes I am in Bonnie Scotland. I worry about the Bonnie bit with the government putting up all of these wind turbines.

I feel wind turbines ruin the natural countryside and industrialises it. It's all you see when you try and enjoy a view of the countryside.

I don't mind bad weather but the heat and energy of the sun to meditate is amazing and I think what a place to be with no sun energy.

So I enjoy the winds and rain but miss the energy of the sun.

It's changed in the last few years Scotland because it was wholly Celtic and now with the refugees they're everywhere. I find these ethnics aggressive and I resent having to always walk on egg shells around them.

There was no stress we had such a respectful and relaxed society now these ethnics are driving their other way and looking at you and walking right at you.

I have motivation to do what we do because I remember what it was like and I want to live in a healthy, peaceful and respectful society where there's no forced battle between the races. Birds of a feather flock together. They're new in here and are already defensive and looking for any sign of disapproval.

Scottish are racist to me as a white foreigner and that gives me hope they can open their eyes which are closed to the real sickness in their society.

I'm happy here in Bonnie Scotland but don't have much time because I'm constructive to society and work not like these refugees that scrounge on benefits with huge state hand outs because of their ten children. And they can't even speak English.

I work and sacrifice in other areas of my life because I'm devoted to doing my bit to fight the rot. That's my purpose. Work hard at my job and work hard in my Joy Of Satan goals. I am not exactly powerless to do anything because I know about the Final RTR.

Hail Satan
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:14 pm

Aquarius wrote:

Do you really expect we believe you and your "friends" have a risen kundalini? At this point people like you make rising the kundalini a meme. You have no idea what raising the kundalini means and the fact you even ask about chakras seals is the perfect proof, even if you had seals how would you expect to rise the kundalini? Just how easy is it to get deluded on this stuff, it's incredible....

I agree with my friend Aquarius here , he straight to the point kid so accept it.

Post seems a bit weird why would you go yay am not a joo fs

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Personal Growth wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:

I like your PG for Salem Burkes videos that's exactly what I was thinking when I decided to mention them here in this post.

He talks about his experience with the raising of his kundalini. And says it was like a stream of steam rising up. And that it straightened any kinks he had in his kinky old neck.

I think he's quite likeable and quite a character but being a drug user and very early HP of Joy Of Satam Ministries. I did feel he seemed to be invoking some jooish thoughtforms because I remember him saying something about invoking Archangel Michael or something and it looked like hocus pocus new age corrupted enemy stuff.

I think it was early days and he was imagining these experiences with his drug induced high states. Joy Of Satan has become a true Encyclopedia and University of learning from those early just starting out days. Remember it was just HP Maxine at one point.

Anyway yes I am in Bonnie Scotland. I worry about the Bonnie bit with the government putting up all of these wind turbines.

I feel wind turbines ruin the natural countryside and industrialises it. It's all you see when you try and enjoy a view of the countryside.

I don't mind bad weather but the heat and energy of the sun to meditate is amazing and I think what a place to be with no sun energy.

So I enjoy the winds and rain but miss the energy of the sun.

It's changed in the last few years Scotland because it was wholly Celtic and now with the refugees they're everywhere. I find these ethnics aggressive and I resent having to always walk on egg shells around them.

There was no stress we had such a respectful and relaxed society now these ethnics are driving their other way and looking at you and walking right at you.

I have motivation to do what we do because I remember what it was like and I want to live in a healthy, peaceful and respectful society where there's no forced battle between the races. Birds of a feather flock together. They're new in here and are already defensive and looking for any sign of disapproval.

Scottish are racist to me as a white foreigner and that gives me hope they can open their eyes which are closed to the real sickness in their society.

I'm happy here in Bonnie Scotland but don't have much time because I'm constructive to society and work not like these refugees that scrounge on benefits with huge state hand outs because of their ten children. And they can't even speak English.

I work and sacrifice in other areas of my life because I'm devoted to doing my bit to fight the rot. That's my purpose. Work hard at my job and work hard in my Joy Of Satan goals. I am not exactly powerless to do anything because I know about the Final RTR.

Hail Satan

Aye bro I remember watching a few vids when i view i remember the way he looked and his altar, he seemed okay to me but as I stated not aware of the politics. Videos are still up certainly nothing derogatory about us anyway.

Glad to see a fellow scot on here there was one a we while ago, vovin pregel dont think he on anymore.

Your own posts are very good as well bro

Respect

EnkiUK

luis

Postby luis » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:06 pm

Aquarius wrote:

He could be a troll. I'm just trying to have faith that people can not be this much deluded...

EgyptianStar666

Postby EgyptianStar666 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:27 am

EnkiUK3 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

I agree with my friend Aquarius here , he straight to the point kid so accept it.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm. I suffer from and by enemy attacks. My kundalini still hasn't risen. I said I have difficulty trying to raise it.

My friends claim they have. I'm still working on my soul.

I never said it was going to be easy. Stop jumping to your own conclusions about what I'm saying. Never did I claim to raise my kundalini or never have I made claims that lean toward it.
HAIL SATAN!
HAIL LILITH!
HAIL SEKHMET!
HAIL BEELZEBUB!
HAIL SET!

FINAL REVERSE TORAH RITUAL!
40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC [Updated April 2019]
MerKaBa PDF
Important: Adolf Hitler and the Army of Mankind!
Useful Technique for the Third Eye: Breath Runes

94n

Postby 94n » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:51 am

Specter wrote:
Legendary Creature wrote: I keep having visions of the Mjolnir whenever I meditate on my crown. It’s quite vivid and intense.

By any chance did you have any thing else? Once in a while I meditate on my crown and go into a trance state, then I keep focusing on it for awhile just as Gopi Krishna did to achieve elevated states of the mind, and I had a vision of a light purple cone with something that looked like a lotus at back end but the chakras are suppose to be hollow vortex's so I'm unsure what this may be.

A few other members wrote about such experiences when focusing on the upper chakras. In my experience, it's like a sci-fi trip around the universe of your chakras.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:55 am

You've been given help by multiple users. You just decided to either turn a blind eye or read them absent-mindedly, which is why you are not getting results, if you're not a troll.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:57 am

Mjolnir is the Thaur rune (#3). So, maybe it's an indicator you need to use that on your crown.

MalinBaze

Postby MalinBaze » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:40 pm

masaradadevoted wrote:thank you for this post.I learn more from you in one post then I do from months of searching different books and forums!!!!!Thank you and pramana to you

Do you believe bhakti has any value to Satan and lilith?I mean do you believe that shaiva siddhas can create their own lokas thru prana jyoti?why wouldnt then manidvipa or kailash exist for devotees of shiva and lilith?even if you dont believe satan and lilith are actual gods but just ascended humans(I will have to disagree but respect that,though it does hurt me since I love shiva and lilith above my very self and I believe they are true allpowerful since the beginning)

from research I have learned that buddhist bodhisattvas have merely attained a baindava body and talk to their followers through shakti deha wich is immortality but that this is not moksha.the purelands they attain are created through the siddhi of Prāṇa Jyoti wich allows full mastery over the elements,and this is why tibetan gurus ,Bon dieties and other ascended masters can create their own lokas through this siddhi in the etheric plane or planes.our shaiva yogins have created such realms like gyanganj wich swami Vishuddhananda visited.if these guys can do it then surely lilith has a loka for her devotees????

I don't believe that we are just stuck on earth to fend for ourselves?

Satan and Gods don't require slavish worship. It is one's individual choice, not an obligation. (Note: Gods do want gentiles to remember them, however. They don't want humanity to forget about them, since that's why people fell into enemy traps)

One can give publicity to gods, promote or show gratitude to them through crafts such as poems, music, artworks etc or raising energy and sending it to them. They appreciate these. But these are secondary, right now their primary concern is meditation and warfare.

Satan and Lilith, and Demons are all ETs. They are not ascended humans. I suggest you read The Satanic Revelation pdf by HP Cobra.

The body you are talking about is Rainbow Body, which is an immortal soul, achieved when serpent rises. Mageson has talked about it, in a sermon titling the same.

I'm not sure about lokas. It could be something in astral plane, like astral temple. It could be referring to Orion constellation where Gods reside. It could even be allegorical for all reasons. I would stay away from the new-agey type beliefs surrounding these, like they're the physical 'ultimate destinations for the devotees', where 'they worship Gods' and 'live forever happy'.

You're talking about 'being stuck on earth' and 'fend for ourselves' as if it is despairing. (Assuming it's about being stuck on physical plane) Physical plane is as real as astral plane and other dimensions. One will always have a physical presence along with the astral one, as a mortal or a God. It is not a realistic aim to escape it.

We have to fend for ourselves. Gods are always there to help us out in need but they're not there to spoon feed. We are meditating for ourselves and fighting our war, under their guidance. Reaching a certain level where you are able to care, protect, provide for yourself without taking much help from Gods should be seen as an achievement.

I hope you go through JoS website once again. Believe me, you will learn more everytime.

And HP Mageson, thank you very much for this informative post.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:47 am

EgyptianStar666 wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Do you really expect we believe you and your "friends" have a risen kundalini? At this point people like you make rising the kundalini a meme. You have no idea what raising the kundalini means and the fact you even ask about chakras seals is the perfect proof, even if you had seals how would you expect to rise the kundalini? Just how easy is it to get deluded on this stuff, it's incredible....

I'm sorry. I didn't mean any harm. I suffer from and by enemy attacks. My kundalini still hasn't risen. I said I have difficulty trying to raise it.

I never said it was going to be easy. Stop jumping to your own conclusions about what I'm saying. Never did I claim to raise my kundalini or never have I made claims that lean toward it.

Don't twist your words, you literally said you raised your kundalini, we're not idiots.

xudomode

Postby xudomode » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:53 am

Stormblood wrote:

You've been given help by multiple users. You just decided to either turn a blind eye or read them absent-mindedly, which is why you are not getting results, if you're not a troll.
no I'm not a troll, I'm just going thru some problems I got alot of things going on and I find it hard to relax its like this everyday, I got a foggy mind because I use to huff house spray and it's hard for me to think most of the time. Everyday I feel like I'm about to faint, my whole body feels like I can't live. As if I'm already dead. My whole life is an abomination. But it's alright, I know why u guys probably think I'm a troll I write to sudden. I just don't have any friends who are satanist. But it's all right I'll just keep these things to myself.

Legendary Creature

Postby Legendary Creature » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Stormblood wrote:

Mjolnir is the Thaur rune (#3). So, maybe it's an indicator you need to use that on your crown.

I do use that rune on my crown. The visions will occur as I am vibrating the rune into my crown. Just wanted to share since the topic was regarding the crown chakra.

EnkiUK3

Postby EnkiUK3 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 am

Aquarius wrote:
EgyptianStar666 wrote:
EnkiUK3 wrote:

Don't twist your words, you literally said you raised your kundalini, we're not idiots.

Bit of bactracking i noticed also :lol: :lol: