Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation & controlled remote viewing

TimberWolf

Secureteam10 is a Youtube channel that primarily deals with UFO sightings. Recently it featured an interview with Russel Targ that was interesting to say the least. While Targ is an obvious kike, the most competent viewers, Pat Price and Ingo Swann were obvious gentiles.

The U.S. government claims that the (multimillion $)project involving these people was scrapped as unsuccessful. The loud proclamation of failure suggests that it's still going, but with greater secrecy(and budget).

Principally, CRV seems like a form of reconnaissance to which there is no defense against, but when Swann examined the hidden side of the moon, he claimed that the occupants(ourguys?) perceived his subtle body being there. This suggests that a remote viewer could be chased off as an act of psychic warfare!

Being a stupid newbie, I've been able to control dream states for only very short periods(before fully waking up). It takes a deep trance to visualize things well. Has anyone here meditated successfully for CRV?

Remote Viewing is definitely possible and yes, people are doing this. As one conducts his spiritual practice and advances, it become a possible path to grow at. Remote viewing is absolutely real, practiced by governments and many others.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Remote Viewing is definitely possible and yes, people are doing this. As one conducts his spiritual practice and advances, it become a possible path to grow at. Remote viewing is absolutely real, practiced by governments and many others.
I've found that to me at least is more easy to practice remote viewing of a target than just look at my third eye to get images. It just makes more easy to me to see *my real power* or better how much my third eye is open. If i get thing of the image that i'm trying to remote view then i know right away how much i have advanced. Looking at my third eye trying to wait for images is still good but trying to remote view works better for me.

TimberWolf said:
when Swann examined the hidden side of the moon, he claimed that the occupants(ourguys?) perceived his subtle body being there.
Then he was astral projecting. Astral projection does allow one to see distant places, but the soul actually travels there. Remote viewing is like watching through a telescope.

TimberWolf said:
Principally, CRV seems like a form of reconnaissance to which there is no defense against.
Perhaps, but I suspect that whatever "thing" is conveying information can be blocked. For example, a telescope can't see through a brick wall because the wall is blocking the light from objects inside so that it doesn't reach the lens.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
TimberWolf said:
Principally, CRV seems like a form of reconnaissance to which there is no defense against.
Perhaps, but I suspect that whatever "thing" is conveying information can be blocked. For example, a telescope can't see through a brick wall because the wall is blocking the light from objects inside so that it doesn't reach the lens.
Most likely if an adept was to shroud himself in ether he'd be able to stay undetected from low-level remote viewing attempts.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Then he was astral projecting. Astral projection does allow one to see distant places, but the soul actually travels there. Remote viewing is like watching through a telescope.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

The fundamental question here is that what exactly is this "thing" and how does it differ from projecting your entire subtle body. Perhaps one takes only the eyes with him when remote viewing. :)
I'm certain that the laws of physics apply here too, even if it hasn't been researched properly yet(at least officially).

The exact quote in regards to Ingo Swann observing the "dark" side of the moon was that he felt watched.

TimberWolf said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

The fundamental question here is that what exactly is this "thing" and how does it differ from projecting your entire subtle body. Perhaps one takes only the eyes with him when remote viewing. :)
I'm certain that the laws of physics apply here too, even if it hasn't been researched properly yet(at least officially).

The exact quote in regards to Ingo Swann observing the "dark" side of the moon was that he felt watched.

Here's a link to a CRV manual, which can be found in Astral Projection section of JoS.
http://web.archive.org/web/20160803211333/http://eridu666.webs.com:80/CIA%20Remote%20Viewing%20Manual.pdf

With astral projection is the astral body that goes there, not the soul. The soul is not the astral body. That being said, it would be interesting to see the results of these experiments as case studies.

Stormblood said:
With astral projection is the astral body that goes there, not the soul. The soul is not the astral body. That being said, it would be interesting to see the results of these experiments as case studies.

What is the difference. I thought for example when someone dies it's just like Astral projection except without a body to come back to. In my understanding Astral projection is projecting the consciousness of a person itself. When a person dies it's the same thing at least from what I read. Is not the Soul the consciousness. I don't mean to sound dumb but that is how I understood this.

With Astral projection something remains in the body or connects us to it with death it does not that is the only difference I thought.

slyscorpion said:
Stormblood said:

What is the difference. I thought for example when someone dies it's just like Astral projection except without a body to come back to. In my understanding Astral projection is projecting the consciousness of a person itself. When a person dies it's the same thing at least from what I read. Is not the Soul the consciousness. I don't mean to sound dumb but that is how I understood this.

With Astral projection something remains in the body or connects us to it with death it does not that is the only difference I thought.

I suggest reading these sermons:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2989

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4405

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12206

TimberWolf said:
Secureteam10 is a Youtube channel that primarily deals with UFO sightings. Recently it featured an interview with Russel Targ that was interesting to say the least. While Targ is an obvious kike, the most competent viewers, Pat Price and Ingo Swann were obvious gentiles.

The U.S. government claims that the (multimillion $)project involving these people was scrapped as unsuccessful. The loud proclamation of failure suggests that it's still going, but with greater secrecy(and budget).

Principally, CRV seems like a form of reconnaissance to which there is no defense against, but when Swann examined the hidden side of the moon, he claimed that the occupants(ourguys?) perceived his subtle body being there. This suggests that a remote viewer could be chased off as an act of psychic warfare!

Being a stupid newbie, I've been able to control dream states for only very short periods(before fully waking up). It takes a deep trance to visualize things well. Has anyone here meditated successfully for CRV?

I've successfully remote viewed images hidden behind random 8 digits. The trick is to stay low. Means.. Dont guess. Don't imagine. Be open to what comes to mind.
If you can see something clearly in mind while remote viewing... Chances are it's you imagining things.

Google "remote viewing exercise" or "remote viewing exercise psychic-experiments or greatreality" these two are websites for exercising RV.

I like to vibrate Satanama for a few mins before attempting to practice this. It makes RV easy.

There is always a lot of pressure on front lobe during RV session. Because of focus on third eye maybe.

Steven Greer's lecture on remote viewing: Part( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

He advocates here a more relaxed approach instead of the disciplined/methodical practice of military RV.
There's also some fluff. His wife( and thus his children) is jewish and he tells a disturbing anecdote on how he met her( it was psychically guided!).

I know that one has to be careful with somebody who's that closely connected to jews, but this seemed thoroughly benign. The basic requirement for RV is to bring all mental activity to a complete standstill at least for a short time.

TimberWolf said:
Steven Greer's lecture on remote viewing: Part( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

He advocates here a more relaxed approach instead of the disciplined/methodical practice of military RV.
There's also some fluff. His wife( and thus his children) is jewish and he tells a disturbing anecdote on how he met her( it was psychically guided!).

I know that one has to be careful with somebody who's that closely connected to jews, but this seemed thoroughly benign. The basic requirement for RV is to bring all mental activity to a complete standstill at least for a short time.
I'm definitely going with the military approach. Whatever jews say you do the opposite.

Okay I'm reading those files. In my opinion it is just sort of astral projection. I knew some people personally who were into those things and used to practice this for years. Normies keep calling it in different names, remote viewing, mental body projection... I don't see many differences between how they all experienced things nor how do I experience it when I project.

Some people love to separate everything but I think it's more or less the same thing just in different density and sometimes people tend to pick up different things and feel it and see it in unique ways, but it's really the same fucking thing. It's an astral projection of a sort. Astral projection is not hard at all and actually everybody can do it naturally without need of any drugs or military training. All that is needed here is to master visualisation and to have good concetration, to practice feeling things and getting shapes and images into mind based on those feelings, to be relaxed as much as possible and not to get frustrated. People expect too much at the beggining and tend to fail because of it, they just must expect something instead of letting their third eye to pick up things and to form a picture.

Practice is needed ofc. I know that I can now with my eyes open and relaxed project to some degree and actually move around, once I relax more and enter the trance I start feeling even more and pictures start becoming more clear. Intense smells, noises, voices, weird sensations can follow, not everything is about vision. It's easier to start with most basic things, to try to see yourself or someone near you from another angle. Everything is black usually and just souls can be seen, some strong energies or some object that you made connection with before already. Then with practice it becomes easier to come to others or to enter some places, it's easier to see details. Things can even change suddenly or to stay the same for a long time, things can be slowed down or speeded up or just not accurate sometimes.

Conscious mind must be prepared and trained to sense things, and as much as possible to touch it all to gain informations that can be sent into a brain, to make a connection to something or with someone so you can get those info. Astral will just send you where you need the most with what you are connected or are trying to make connection with and then depending on how much you are trained and tuned in you will understand what is going on.

To see everything with accuracy when projecting somewhere basics must be mastered, it takes time and lot of patience. And no, astral is not that scary and you won't be killed and chased down every time you project, those are rare cases and usually those who are adepts at projecting and who have guardians should know how to avoid that and to learn to stay chill no matter what, after all , enemy can be sensed and if too dangerous you can back off before making them too angry.

There are curses placed on using powers of the mind that are blocking similar abilities from being properly used. Intense fears, paranoia, and feeling like something is blocking you is normal. Enemies might attack you for using your powers of the mind and curses might affect you, but it's really okay if you have guardians and if you learn to control yourself. We are protected from getting killed and getting seriously injured so fear will just ruin it all. I know that there are some people who managed to really master this but sooo often they done it only after they started being manipulated by the enemy and who joined them. It's hard to gain any powers and to practice magic without proper guidance and protection.

Those who can astral project also can control the dreams better, it's not that much different, it's just that dreams are more about projecting inwards in some weird way and exploring your subc. mind. The more you are aware of it, the bigger control you have ofc. That's all I noticed so far. :)

Also I was talking about most common attacks that aren't much more than just making you nervous or sad. Enemy hates when we advance, but we still should. There is no place for fear in spirituality. From most nasty attacks we are protected but also we should learn how to protect ourselves from them too.

I just once felt like someone on the enemy side is actually trying to get to me and chase me down. I detached myself from the enemy,raised my vibration, placed protection on myself and whatever that was it left me soon. Usually enemy ignores me or if they try something I just burn the place down so they leave me alone but I just once felt someone is trying to follow me around.

Ofc don't project at the beggining in really dangerous places, you should feel where is too dangerous and try to ask Gods to teach you some things or to guide you to some answers. There are many ways to hide yourself on the astral, it's not just Ether. The best in my opinion is Ectoplasm, it's super hard to be detected when using it.

Recently, some stir was caused by the Russian military journal which has an article about psychic warfare. It would be nice if somebody fluent in Russian would check it out.

The substance here goes beyond the "usual" disciplines of RV/telepathy to manipulating electronic devices(!)
It's worrying if the Russian military has genuine proficiency in this field, as despite what some putards claim, Russia is still under jewish control.

TimberWolf said:
Recently, some stir was caused by the Russian military journal which has an article about psychic warfare. It would be nice if somebody fluent in Russian would check it out.

The substance here goes beyond the "usual" disciplines of RV/telepathy to manipulating electronic devices(!)
It's worrying if the Russian military has genuine proficiency in this field, as despite what some putards claim, Russia is still under jewish control.
A member shared this about that article https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19114&p=77188#p77188

Another free book: Tim Rifat - Remote Viewing

Appears to be written in 1998, it has 395 pages with a small page size. Have read only some pages, but it seems really interesting. The claim of Russians being the most proficient with this branch of science is supported here. The connection between "supernatural" and science( bioelectricity and quantum computing in particular) is discussed a lot.

Made through the book. The content quality is somewhat sloppy because of OCR + spellcheck mistakes, but then, it's free...

Here's an overview/summary:

General
While the title of the book is Remote Viewing, all forms of psionics are being discussed here. Thus a better title for the book would've been Introduction to Psionics, or something like that. While psionic phenomena has been observed, it's so subtle for the most of the time, that it's easy to be dismissed altogether by the mainstream science.
Some chapters of this book read almost like generic self-improvement, for how to achieve your goals in business and personal life. The twist here is about applying hypnosis on yourself + coworkers/subordinates to reduce stress and improve performance.

New science
I haven't studied Rupert Sheldrake too much, so this was the first book for me about the morphic/morphogenetic fields. I've been wondering a lot on what holds things together in organisms, starting with myself. The author argues that MFs exist in the same "dimension"/"frequency"/"realm" with consciousness. The world isn't fundamentally made of matter or energy, but consciousness, which is quantum computing. At sub-sub-sub-atomic level, particles interact with each other in ways that are fairly independent from the way gross material behaves. Thus all matter, whether organic or not, has a memory component to it.

People like Edgar Cayce or Jules Verne are supposed to have seen into the future. While their predictions have been intriguing, they're by no means absolute. In this psionic practise, the consciousness makes up the prediction by fuzzy logic quantum computing, returning the result that seems most likely. This is completely different from conventional computing where algorithms seek to return an absolute answer, even if somehow calibrated/diversified...

Mental power
There's plenty of content that is almost perfectly in line with the JoS meditation instructions.

The rate of brain activity is likened to gear transmission where slower (relative) motion to engine translates to higher speed for the vehicle. That is, the slower the brain activity, the more "cycles" are being relieved for psionic practise. This rate usually divided into four levels, from higher to lower:
  • Beta: Stressed alert. No psionic potential.
    Alpha: Relaxed alert, light sleep. Psionic potential begins here.
    Theta: Trance, deep sleep. This is the state usually sought for psionic practise.
    Delta: Deep trance, "death's sleep". For expert psionics.
I don't know why they aren't simply labeled Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta. That would be clearer...

For chi/mana/prana/vril, the author uses the label adaptive energy, that is fundamentally negative entropy. More demanding the psionic task, more charged you need to be.

Telepathy is being discussed in detail. Depending on how the telepath wants to communicate, he should focus on auditory/language/visual part of the subject's brain. On telepathic interrogation, ideally the subject doesn't realize that the questions come from somebody else, but instead appear as his own thoughts.

Even finest telekinesis requires a lot of mental power, but then, it doesn't take a lot of force to botch a microchip or to rupture a capillary in someone's brain. These are negative examples, as nefarious applications are of greater interest to ZOGs. How much energy/force would it take to open up a clogged coronary artery?

Russian/Soviet practises
On the surface, Cold War was completely absurd state of affairs. Under the threat of nuclear attack, large amounts of people were confined to globally compartmentalized soft concentration camps. This would be ideal for rulers who want to do something in secret that requires a lot of resources. Perhaps it wasn't only about secret space programs, but also what the author calls inner space race...

Russia has gotten further than USA exactly because of not confining psychic practice as mere "remote viewing". The versatility of research wasn't limited on talented humans, but also featured animals and devices to amplify psionics. I spotted multiple jewish names among the Soviet researchers and the primary interest are the harmful applications just as much as with any other discipline/technology for them...

The psionic power was sought to be maximized without consideration for the wellbeing of the practicioner, risking brain damage. This is very much comparable to necronautics, where NDE is being induced to get a good look of the "other side".

Weaponized frequencies
Like many other people in the 90s, the author speculated a drastic increase in cancers to be caused by the wireless communication expansion. Thankfully, this prediction has turned out to be mostly false. With the deployment of 5G, I wouldn't get too comfortable, though...

The author claims to be psychotronically harassed by UKZOG. Dangerous dissidents are scarce, so the state has the resources to give special attention to them. However, if psychotronic warfare is waged on the general population, that would require an industrial-scale system. Like so many others here, I often wonder on how the common (white) people can remain so incredibly docile while they are being attacked through usury, "privatization", "austerity", rapefugees and all the other forms of jewing. While antidepressants, crappy food, fluoride, etc. need to be factored into this, I still wonder...

Conclusion
The pursuit to bring psychic phenomena under unified scientific framework is the best aspect of this book. Being heavy content, I just wrote about some parts that sticked to my mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back