Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Global Human Tragedies - Solving And The Way Out

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
I have noticed a lot of posts who just write about worry in regards to bushfires, coronavirus, and all sorts of other stuff like that. Comment sections online have people panicking as usual, and many people of this world are really alarmed on all this negativity "suddenly" roaming the planet. Recently I read that there are also giant swarms of locusts that are doing massive damage in Africa and in Arabia now. China is also still on total lock-down. This problem is severe, and so are many others.

Even people who are totally nonspiritual are somehow picking up that there is some sort of energetic disturbance in the world. This comes and goes from the minds of people, but everyone understands something to some extent. Even if it's minor.

I know many of you are worried about the situation of humanity, however, the truth is, humanity has been having problems since the dawn of time. We are not here to solve every little problem of every fool or person walking down the street. This would be beautiful but that is the work of another future time than the one we go through now.

Energy is better put where it's effective, and with all this circus of the world, it all has to go into one central point like a lazer, because the global circus is never short of clowns. The moment one is knocked down, ten more arise. That is the reality of clown world. Instead, the only thing that can work, is to destroy the clown generating borg machine.

Lack of spiritual knowledge, and massive energy mismanagement by human beings, guided by the enemy, has been a recipe for large disasters. But it is the enemy who guides all that and does the directing.

Many of these, pull on themselves endless damnation, one by not meditating, two by cursing the Gods, and three because they pump incessant amounts of their own living energy into totally damning spells guided by Jews. You can try to lift a drug addict off the streets and put them back at home, but if they are keen on going to the dealer again at night, as you understand, one is wasting their time. What are your chances of fixing the issue? To defeat it at the root.

When these idiots fall on their knees and give their feeble and worthless energy, which stacked by the billions, actually makes a negative effect in the hands of the enemy, is it really anything weird to ask why these tragedies happen? All these people are programmed like bots to essentially bring this world to this very end. Look in the Revelations of the BIble, and the Quran. Much of this is programmed in it.

The alien hive warns humanity through these books and gives terrible spiritual advice. This causes the natural drawbacks of misery with mathematical precision to mankind.

Also, stopping this large mass of cattle idiots is quite an impossibility, talking by sheer force of numbers. Therefore, the best thing to do is this: Stop wasting time, and go after the controller of this program.

There have been plagues before, bush-fires, mass death, and many of these events are repeated and have been so for a very long time. This break from these has been very fragile, recent in history, and very small. You can raise any amount of energy you want to solve one, two or three problems, you can empty your energy like a dam, you can beat your head a million times on the wall, but nothing of this is going to change unless the enemy is permanently displaced.

Humanity has been ignoring this, and even if people try to make the world better, every work comes out botched or half of a work. Also, beautiful things created are eaten by the enemy as good furniture is eaten by termites. As you can understand, cleaning the surface of the table and not minding it's termite infested feet, isn't really going to keep the table standing.

There are millions of people in the world who try to do the "Good" and the "Positive" thing, but all of this falls in vain if the enemy is not dealt with, since the source of the alien negativity itself, the enemy, is allowed to roam freely. All these advances that people sacrifice their existence into, may just be gone, because nobody wanted to deal with the termites, and everyone thought it was a good idea to only build card towers on the table.

All the energy of 20 lifetimes to fix one of these arbitrary and solitary issues, is not worth 20 minutes of focusing the spiritual fire where it's most meaningful - to the enemy. People have tried to "Fix" the world before and they have failed, simply because, decorating your table with half broken feet isn't going to keep whatever artwork you are creating on it. For this to have a future, termite disinfection is required.

The works of humanity can only be preserved if the enemy is permanently displaced. One work is to make the table better, but termite poison has to be applied on a daily basis.

People have created many and great things, beyond imagination. Where are all the empires that were created before? Ruins.
Where is the handiwork and work of tens and tens of lifetimes by many people? Ruins, and what least survives, in Museums.

If one follows the threads to beginning of this destruction, one will always find someone very specific holding the beginning of the thread: The Enemy.

All the historical efforts of the enemy were to keep everyone pre-occupied on "dealing" with any other problem than them. People try to build nations for hundreds and hundreds of years, and here goes the enemy, opens the borders for 10 years, and the swarm of monkeys razes everything to the ground. Then, the survivors have to try to build everything all over again. If there are any left, that is.

This cyclical procedure has happened in all great civilizations of the past, because by the time people understood what was the danger, the infection had went too far and it was too late. Now, there is a global opportunity for global awareness and action.

Respecting the work of all Gentiles means to sustain what is existing, and in our case, this needs some spiritually based pest control against the enemy done here.

Globalism constantly whines, rants and raves, about destruction and bad events. These are real, and these are terrible problems. However, now that we have global news, there are negative news appearing, because guess what, this planet is really huge, negative and damning things happen all the time. People get to know today, but they didn't know before.

Christians are so dumb that they take these random news such as a random hurricane in a small village, and they say it's the end times or something. With this, these people inadvertently and because they are brainwashed, are giving credence to the enemy. With so much human population, and so many retards worshiping death cults and charging jewish thoughforms, what should amaze people is how we aren't gone yet, and not if negative things happen.

Thankfully most people just ignore these things, even if they say they are xians or muslims, because if all of them dwelt on these incessantly, it wouldn't be long till some comet wiped us out. Indeed this is the idea of the enemy. Misery, negativity, fear, systematic self destruction, etc. With all this negativity pumped into the enemy for centuries, that is only to be expected.

Again, thankfully, many people are just ignorant or don't really care, because they understand on a subconscious level, that feeding these things is going to just destroy mankind sooner than later. As such many people just ignore (((Religion))) even if they say crap like they believe in "God". The mass mind resists because it knows where all of this will collectively lead us.

The key here is however, that without this being actively guided by the control panel of the enemy, none of this matters, and it simply goes into nothingness and is left there. When this happens, it naturally wears off because it is not pushed further to the final end. If you throw a ball for someone to take and throw it elsewhere, but they never pick the ball, the ball you throw will just remain where you threw it.

The simple reality is that either we do the Final RTR and displace the enemy, and ignore smoke screens, or one is wasting one's time. This is really simple, when a body is infected, you have to go after the virus. Stopping the cough, stopping the tremors, or using a blanket, or whatever, is secondary measures. This is why Spiritual Warfare is 1st priority, and all the rest is secondary. If someone knows how to go after the main point, then the body will heal. If you spend all your time using blankets, you aren't exactly healing the body.

It is time to drop the potent anti-biotics in. There isn't really the luxury of endless time for endless symptom alleviation.

1 RTR = 1 Anti-Biotic for the Enemy Virus.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The more we meditate, evolve and do the RTRs, the more we uplift the world, physically and energetically.

Especially as satanists, we uplift others and the things around us--directly and indirectly--the more we advance.

You guys are all divine.

Great sermon ,HPHC.
Hope the enemy will be finally dealt with. This battle lasts way too long.

Also, I wonder how we will deal with the reptoids without having are planet destroyed.

Vaal said:
Great sermon ,HPHC.

Also, I wonder how we will deal with the reptoids without having are planet destroyed.

Someone told me that our gods are dealing with "reptoid", what we need to deal with is the enemy. Save the Big Boss Enemy for our Big Good Allies. We need to take care of the small fry.

Necrorifter said:
Vaal said:
Great sermon ,HPHC.

Someone told me that our gods are dealing with "reptoid", what we need to deal with is the enemy. Save the Big Boss Enemy for our Big Good Allies. We need to take care of the small fry.

Well, Our Gods are very advanced so I guess they will find a way :)

Vaal said:
Great sermon ,HPHC.

Some of you people are really worried. Just think about it for a bit I am sure there is some sort of protection out there in space in place for earth by our Gods. If they were going to or able to do this they would have done it already I would think when we first started the final rtr. What would be worse is if we didn’t try. So don’t worry and let the Gods and those who are able to take care of that we need to focus on down here.

slyscorpion said:
Vaal said:
Great sermon ,HPHC.

Some of you people are really worried. Just think about it for a bit I am sure there is some sort of protection out there in space in place for earth by our Gods. If they were going to or able to do this they would have done it already I would think when we first started the final rtr. What would be worse is if we didn’t try. So don’t worry and let the Gods and those who are able to take care of that we need to focus on down here.

You are right. What worries me is that the Reptoids inhabit the the subterranean areas of the Earth so they could just nuke the core of our planet and the Earth would be gone. Tho, maybe there are some other races of aliens on the Earth that wouldn't let that happen, IDK.

I don't know completely, I'm just speculating on what I've read and understood!

1. If the enemy had been able to do so, we would have been in Phaeton's fate long ago.
2. The HP mentioned that we need them as soulless Borg slaves and that this is why they will not blow us up.

What do you think?

Vaal said:
slyscorpion said:
Vaal said:
Great sermon ,HPHC.

You are right. What worries me is that the Reptoids inhabit the the subterranean areas of the Earth so they could just nuke the core of our planet and the Earth would be gone. Tho, maybe there are some other races of aliens on the Earth that wouldn't let that happen, IDK.

I highly doubt that. While I am sure there may be a base here somewhere I don't think it's as bad as your saying. I heard there are places underground or highly remote and hidden like Shamballah (somewhere in the mountains in Tibet) is one of them and there were supposedly others too where humans that are highly advanced or have achieved Godhood are as well. I have heard that. I think we are in a much better position than you think we are.
Not to mention the energy of the enemy is not as strong as you seem to think it is either. Any Reptillians anywhere here if they exist are going to be having Problems right now to say the least. These things have to feed off of something energy wise and in the physical somehow too why do you think they have so many slaves of various species and why are they trying to do this to us. They lost a lot of energy to say the least I know this from my experience with spiritual attacks now vs a few years ago.

I don't think they have as much power as you think they do.

I get a feeling like the enemy may not just be losing on Earth but other places as well. They must not be as powerful as they were back when they first attacked earth otherwise how could the God's make a comeback like this.

Think about it I think we're ok think on the positive.

slyscorpion said:
Vaal said:
slyscorpion said:

I highly doubt that. While I am sure there may be a base here somewhere I don't think it's as bad as your saying. I heard there are places underground or highly remote and hidden like Shamballah (somewhere in the mountains in Tibet) is one of them and there were supposedly others too where humans that are highly advanced or have achieved Godhood are as well. I have heard that. I think we are in a much better position than you think we are.
Not to mention the energy of the enemy is not as strong as you seem to think it is either. Any Reptillians anywhere here if they exist are going to be having Problems right now to say the least. These things have to feed off of something energy wise and in the physical somehow too why do you think they have so many slaves of various species and why are they trying to do this to us. They lost a lot of energy to say the least I know this from my experience with spiritual attacks now vs a few years ago.

I don't think they have as much power as you think they do.

I get a feeling like the enemy may not just be losing on Earth but other places as well. They must not be as powerful as they were back when they first attacked earth otherwise how could the God's make a comeback like this.

Think about it I think we're ok think on the positive.

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't know about this Shamballah place. Pretty interesting.
I am relatively new to this forum so there some thinks that I don't yet. So, basically, In order for enemy to destroy something they first need to gather energy for that on the Astral?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back