Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FAQ about the Final RTR + Tetragrammaton + Shattering [Updated 25 August 2021]

keren824 said:
Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?

Yes!...

It's been stated by HP.Cobra that he and a few others like to "stack" the RTRs. So yes go right ahead but I suggest for a few days start at a lower number and get used to counting higher. The RTR becomes more powerful even a 1, 3, or 9 is powerful because of all the damage done on previous multiple RTRs plus the sensitivity of the witchcraft language of hebrew. But...you can "stack".

For example 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. of course your free to pump as high as possible but as a learning experience you can speak the words out and learn how to handle a higher rep.

Also do keep in mind "stacking" saves some time as well. For example for me 7-10 minutes for a single 9 rep RTR but about 11-13 minutes for 18, 27 area. So in essence by not doing multiple 9ers your kinda saving some time combining it all together give or take an extra 2-3 minutes or so for each multiple. So I figure doing 54 reps like you want to do is probably gonna take you nearing 17-20 minutes or so.

And yes if you wish to consider it a single time as not to burn yourself out. One high rep can be done for the day and your done. Usually with lower reps you can spread it out over the day.

BTW generally speaking 54 is above the normal range of RTRs the JoS recommends to people. JoS recommends about 3-5 RTRs so basically 27-45; 9ners or "stacked" 27-45; basically your doing 6 RTR rep range so just one more above the recommended.

So keren824 and any other person reading this you CAN "stack" F-RTRs if it makes it easier on you. Again like high rep range RTRs of the past doing 54-108-216 you CAN "stack the F-RTR".

Gear88 said:
keren824 said:
Can i do more than 9× at once? Like 54? Or do i have to do *only* 9 reps of each letter?

Yes!...

It's been stated by HP.Cobra that he and a few others like to "stack" the RTRs. So yes go right ahead but I suggest for a few days start at a lower number and get used to counting higher. The RTR becomes more powerful even a 1, 3, or 9 is powerful because of all the damage done on previous multiple RTRs plus the sensitivity of the witchcraft language of hebrew. But...you can "stack".

For example 18, 27, 36, 45, 54 etc.etc. of course your free to pump as high as possible but as a learning experience you can speak the words out and learn how to handle a higher rep.

Also do keep in mind "stacking" saves some time as well. For example for me 7-10 minutes for a single 9 rep RTR but about 11-13 minutes for 18, 27 area. So in essence by not doing multiple 9ers your kinda saving some time combining it all together give or take an extra 2-3 minutes or so for each multiple. So I figure doing 54 reps like you want to do is probably gonna take you nearing 17-20 minutes or so.

And yes if you wish to consider it a single time as not to burn yourself out. One high rep can be done for the day and your done. Usually with lower reps you can spread it out over the day.

BTW generally speaking 54 is above the normal range of RTRs the JoS recommends to people. JoS recommends about 3-5 RTRs so basically 27-45; 9ners or "stacked" 27-45; basically your doing 6 RTR rep range so just one more above the recommended.

So keren824 and any other person reading this you CAN "stack" F-RTRs if it makes it easier on you. Again like high rep range RTRs of the past doing 54-108-216 you CAN "stack the F-RTR".

54 rep F-RTR 17-20 mins?? :shock: :shock:

Are you vibrating EVERYTHING 54 Times? Like nish 54 Times? And nis 54 Times etc etc?

Im doing about 20 a Day currently :? Like i did little while after we started this last years Summer. Dont worry. Not going to burn myself out, though i dont Even know is it possible for ME. :?

Artanis said:
...vibrating...

Did you not hear the F-RTR audio. Since when is Maxine vibrating like a mantra. I think if we vibrated like a mantra the enemy would have collapsed faster or something.

But anyways they are spoken words. I hate how Maxine calls it vibrate, she should have just said spoken words. It's not a mantra it's just words.

I just repeat them as fast as possible without losing count on my fingers.

Gear88 said:
Artanis said:
...vibrating...

Did you not hear the F-RTR audio. Since when is Maxine vibrating like a mantra. I think if we vibrated like a mantra the enemy would have collapsed faster or something.

But anyways they are spoken words. I hate how Maxine calls it vibrate, she should have just said spoken words. It's not a mantra it's just words.

Tecnicaly chanting is still vibration, even speacking could be called vibration but yeah you are right we do not need to vibrate the Final Rtr like you would do with a mantra. Still you cannot do 54 reps of the Final Rtr in 20 minutes, 12 minutes is how much it takes me to do One Rtr fast enough.

Gear88 said:
Artanis said:
...vibrating...

nonononono... You need to CONCENTRATE on the words you are reversing in order for it to have more effect. If you dont, you dont get your mind 100% on the RTR, making it less effective. This has been said many times. Concentration/vibrating powerfully=more powerful RTR.

666Ea666 said:
how many times does one vibrate surya as a beginner? 108 times or 56 times? What is recommended? I think I did it too many times yesterday, hence why I felt overloaded in a way. Does 108 times including affirmation suffice for a daily final RTR? And does one have a good affirmation for SSSUUURRRYAH that I can use? Thanks. HAIL ENKI

777 times.

666Ea666 said:
man cmon, dont be so hard on me.
You literally outed yourself as an infiltrator in the second comment you ever made, and the several following ones. Just because that comment was deleted, does not mean that any of us have forgotten it. And now you try to go back and hide yourself, and act like it never happened. Do you think we are retarded? Or is it you who is retarded? What respect or trust does an insect think we would give it?

666Ea666 said:
Stormblood said:
666Ea666 said:
how many times does one vibrate surya as a beginner? 108 times or 56 times? What is recommended? I think I did it too many times yesterday, hence why I felt overloaded in a way. Does 108 times including affirmation suffice for a daily final RTR? And does one have a good affirmation for SSSUUURRRYAH that I can use? Thanks. HAIL ENKI

777 times.

man cmon, dont be so hard on me. Im not an infiltrator or a jew. My only crime was asking questions regarding mein kampf and its christian quotes. Does that make me a jew? Is asking questions not allowed here or what? Regarding my link, the hidden text was something I myself didnt even notice because it had to do with the coloring of the text being the same as the homepages color, and I did not change it. please guys give me a chance
You said you’re a jew you fucking piece of shit.

We do not have to accept you, and many of us probably never will. Because if you are honest and good, this is between you and Satan and we have nothing to do with it. If you are true and Satan sees that you are true, then he might accept you.

Keep doing the RTR.

666Ea666 said:
Stormblood said:
666Ea666 said:

777 times.

man cmon, dont be so hard on me. Im not an infiltrator or a jew. My only crime was asking questions regarding mein kampf and its christian quotes. Does that make me a jew? Is asking questions not allowed here or what? Regarding my link, the hidden text was something I myself didnt even notice because it had to do with the coloring of the text being the same as the homepages color, and I did not change it. please guys give me a chance

If you SAY that ´´Im a jew and a friend of HP Mageson. Hes a jew too. Weve been fooling you goyim for the last 20 years. Blah blah blah...`` Then YES... It does make you a jew -.-

StraitShot47 said:
The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.

666Ea666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
We do not have to accept you, and many of us probably never will. Because if you are honest and good, this is between you and Satan and we have nothing to do with it. If you are true and Satan sees that you are true, then he might accept you.

Keep doing the RTR.

Thank you SO MUCH for this reply, It really warmed my heart to know that you are not angry with me or at least see me as your enemy. Because I am not. I want satans own people to like me and not see me as their enemy, because we are all one family in the end fighting a common enemy and thats all that matters to me. And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.
I never said that I trust you, and I never said that I have any confidence in you. Because I don't. All I said that if you could be trusted, that is for Satan to decide. Because most of us never will trust you.

666Ea666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Keep doing the RTR.

Thank you SO MUCH for this reply, It really warmed my heart to know that you are not angry with me or at least see me as your enemy. Because I am not. I want satans own people to like me and not see me as their enemy, because we are all one family in the end fighting a common enemy and thats all that matters to me. And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.

And WHY did you then posted something where you said that you are a jew and a close friend with HP Mageson, he is also a jew and that you have been fooling the JOS for 20 years, that vibrating the Hebrew letters backwards is negative to ones aura etc etc??? :| :|

Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:
The only reason someone shouldn't be vibrating the RTRs is if they're elderly or a bitch.
The only reason someone shouldn’t be vibrating them is because they are not to be vibrated.

#10 on the original post clearly states you can vibrate them.

They don't want to offend anyone by stating my original point.

666Ea666 said:
And maybe you can tell me how many times it is appropriate to vibrate SSSUUURRRYAH as a beginner on this path. I do not want to start the 40 day program until I have cleansed my soul from the damage I took in the past. SIEG HEIL AND HAIL SATAN.

Vibrate as many times as you can maintain for the length of the working. Don't go super ambitious, then find yourself dreading doing it. The benefit of the working comes from number of reps, vibratory length of the mantra, and the number of sessions/days of the working. Try to find the sweet spot to where you aren't getting bored, out of breath, or feeling like there is no end in sight. The number of reps could vary from ~30 for a light working, to ~100 or even ~200. I say "about" those numbers, because you also want the number to be a multiple of a power number, and a safe default is 9 or multiples of 9.

I would also advise starting the 40 day program simultaneously. While it is true that you don't want to empower yourself if there are negative elements influencing you that may also become empowered, this should not stop you from cleaning your aura, doing the aura of protection, and opening the chakras, among other meditiations in the program. The aura cleaning, for example, will give your body/soul healing in its own way, so it is a complement to other workings, like Suryah. Like you experienced before, the RTR's will also counter any jew shit stuck to you. It is very empowering, not just to the overall gentile struggle, but also to the individuals performing them, so keep it up. The Gods wish us to prioritize this, therefore it would be wise to do it as frequently as possible.

My advice would be to start the 40 day program simultaneous to your working, don't think you have to wait for anything, otherwise you are unnecessarily delaying yourself. Also, if you can describe what you did in the past, or what sort of damage you think you have accrued, others may be able to give more specific advice. Good luck.

StraitShot47 said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

#10 on the original post clearly states you can vibrate them.

They don't want to offend anyone by stating my original point.
Artanis said:
Aquarius said:
StraitShot47 said:

They should be vibrated, so that they would have more power. The HP have said this before:You can just speak the letters, but if you want it to have proper amount of power, you need to vibrate them.

On the original post it says that it’s a matter of preference and that one should strive to reproduce the sound from the mp3.
And how does saying to vibrate it offend someone? That makes no sense..

How is this happening again? Guys, it would be better to stop telling other people how to do the RTR, whether it's based on personal assumptions or it's correct. You're wasting your time and that of other people without a reason. This is not the first time there has been this debate: it happened multiple time. Just read the last answer from HP Hooded Cobra and Mageson, and mind your own business. There's no need to discuss this further, in my opinion.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dl/wys20klcywhn5b0/Final%20RTR%20TEXT_PAGE.pdf

this got a 404 notice for me

My understanding based on the materials read is that the first thing that REALLY matters is whether one does the fRTR or not. One should use this wonderful audio recording by HPS Maxine as a guide and really focus on feeling the ritual and contributing ones willpower.

Other than that it is a matter of personal preference. I don't like the fact that some borderline infiltrators are trying to engineer a pissing contest out of it. Let the man with the longest vibrations win! Not really.

666Ea666 said:
I was involved at one time with that anticosmic satanism bullshit and also with the summitlighthouse and christ consciousness teachings. Both those took a toll on me. And now I plan to do One month of RTRs to heal that damage and then after one month, I will start the 40 day program. And Thanks once again for the good reply. But is it ok to do the surya 200 times? Because I find it easier to use surya instead of vizualising the aura. I have troubles with vizualisations because of the soul damage i took from vibrating qlipoth and shit so I need to remove the curses from my third eye with this 1 month of RTRs before I can transition to a more vizualization based cleaning of the aura. So I want to make sure it is ok to vibrate surya 200x or more even though I have not meditated at all. I read somewhere else that Stormfront said that beginners should not vibrate surya more than 20 times, or else they will burn themselves. I dont want that to happen. Please, I want to make sure I can do surya 200 times. And also, do you have a good affirmation for it? Do you say : I am surrounded with light from the sun? Or what can I say? HAIL ENKI

You don't need to do a month of RTR preceding any aura cleaning or aura of protection work. If you have trouble with visualizations, do the 3rd eye opening and also the visualization exercises within the 6 month spiritual training manual. These helped me a lot when doing the aura cleaning.

I think surya helps by giving you some energy by which to clean with. I actually use RAUM during my cleaning, as it quickly empowers the area focused on, making the subsequent cleaning visualization much easier for me.

200x is a lot. I am more concerned with you finishing your working than being burned. 20 times, however, is a bit on the low end. Start with 50-100 for a few sessions, as you can always increase the number of reps. While you are invoking the power of the sun, I doubt it would just straight up burn you at merely 20x. Either way, you would feel something before getting to that temperature anyway, and could just stop well before.

For affirmations, you need to be specific about what you want happening, as well as include a safety phrase. "The power of Surya/The Sun is completely and permanently cleaning and healing me in all ways: spiritually, physically, and mentally, in a safe and positive manner for me."

looks like this:
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

is down (404).

Is there a link for a 1 page low ink RTR?

The Final RTR is really simple, you do it, it works.

Can it be spoken like the MP3? Most definitely.
Can it be slightly vibrated with short vibrations? Yes, definitely.
If someone wants to vibrate lengthily and loudly, can they do that? Yes, definitely.
If someone lacks entirely any personal privacy,
-Can they do this whispering? Yes, definitely
-Or mentally into their mind? Yes, definitely.

There is no point to overly complexify matters. All these methods indeed work provided one puts the focus necessary and does the working. The thing that really empowers this is if you have done meditations prior, your focus, and your intention. Also, the more this is done, the more power we amass into the work.

Jews curse by chanting, singing, mentally, and some do vibrate. All of it is the same. Likewise, everything can be reversed in any of these ways. Many curses they do are chanted, while others are regularly recited as one would read a normal text.

Reversing this is all that matters, and then directing the energy with the affirmation to make dead this odious hebrew.

What remains out of this is put your focus, and just do it. This is the key. Do not doubt it, and keep it simple: And what matters is to just do it. The RTR is designed to be simple and extremely effective so it can be done by anyone in anyway.

Discipline said:
One page rtr
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_x7lRfklJIcOGOavfybyPy8fgVHJclbj

Is it a good idea to have the faint text in grey next to the main vibrations? Just wondering.

xudomode said:
Can I do other rtrs, or do I just do the final one. Do the other rtrs still work?
Just do the final one, others aren’t needed anymore

Coraxo said:
Darkpagan666 said:
Quick question.. I misunderstood the sequence of the letters. I vibrated them as a sentence 9 times. Not 9 times one letter at a time.

Is the ritual still valid?

Yes, but it's better to do each one 9 times before going to the next one.

Thanks, I had that doubt myself and did it as a phrase 9 times before getting to the next letter.

Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Quick question too, do you guys usually vibrate each letter (for a long time, until you're out of breath like with some mantras) or just speak them quickly and repeat 9 times in a matter of seconds? Because if vibration isn't strictly necessary than I can do this more than a few times. I usually vibrate words because (see my new topic about it) I have huge troubles feeling energy, and vibrations seem to help better than probably anything else.. it just takes forever to complete the RTR and increases the chance of people walking in or disturbing me. On the other hand, I read that doing the Final RTR is also helping as a curse removal from oneself so it's all the more welcome.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There is no need to vibrate the letters. It's like an in-between or speaking and vibrating. You speak the letters, but in a manner where you can still "feel" it, so to say. I think the F-RTR page has an audio file of Maxine that you can listen to as a guide. Once you get used to it, the final RTR can be done very quickly, with one rep of it with 9x each letter taking around 15 minutes or so. How long it takes exactly varies from person to person, and some like to do it more lengthily.

Shael said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!
There is no need to vibrate the letters. It's like an in-between or speaking and vibrating. You speak the letters, but in a manner where you can still "feel" it, so to say. I think the F-RTR page has an audio file of Maxine that you can listen to as a guide. Once you get used to it, the final RTR can be done very quickly, with one rep of it with 9x each letter taking around 15 minutes or so. How long it takes exactly varies from person to person, and some like to do it more lengthily.

The Final RTR is really simple, you do it, it works.

Can it be spoken like the MP3? Most definitely.
Can it be slightly vibrated with short vibrations? Yes, definitely.
If someone wants to vibrate lengthily and loudly, can they do that? Yes, definitely.
If someone lacks entirely any personal privacy,
-Can they do this whispering? Yes, definitely
-Or mentally into their mind? Yes, definitely.

There is no point to overly complexify matters. All these methods indeed work provided one puts the focus necessary and does the working. The thing that really empowers this is if you have done meditations prior, your focus, and your intention. Also, the more this is done, the more power we amass into the work.

Jews curse by chanting, singing, mentally, and some do vibrate. All of it is the same. Likewise, everything can be reversed in any of these ways. Many curses they do are chanted, while others are regularly recited as one would read a normal text.

Reversing this is all that matters, and then directing the energy with the affirmation to make dead this odious hebrew.

What remains out of this is put your focus, and just do it. This is the key. Do not doubt it, and keep it simple: And what matters is to just do it. The RTR is designed to be simple and extremely effective so it can be done by anyone in anyway.

Shael said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Downloaded the file from HP Maxine, I'll follow that as a reference (x9) then. I just hope I manage to replicate them with the right pronounciation. I read that this Final RTR works as a personal anti-enemy working too, cleaning oneself of their shitty energies, so that's great. I just have to make sure I plan my day very well now.. between RTR, yoga and my exercises to open those astral senses and get them to work, I should give up sleeping. Need longer days here lol.
Thanks for your answer.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

As of writing the dropbox link for those without printers is not working.

Should the situation arise where you do not have access to a printer but don't have a file to open in an image editor the quickest and easiest around this is to download the main .pdf file for the ritual and Screenshot it, then open the Screenshot in Paint or whatever so you can blot out the letters that way.

If you do an RTR ritually and formerly, your mind will be more focused on it even if you do it once or twice a day, no? Quality over quantity.
Like.. Reading a prayer to Satan, doing everything formely beforehand, would make one feel more grounded and focused. No? The result would be more qualitative I think. Doing this formely should be recommend for night and in daytime you can do it without even any standard ritual beforehand. As at night, it just gets more exciting and the right side of brain is more active. I usually feel more active at night than day. The conscious mind doesn't interfere at night.

My experience and I have seen the power of the Hebrew letters and Arab Quran letters. All letters are same powerful i have ever seen. The angels are really bad beings and really destroying our spiritual knowledge and programming the idiots mind. My family is muslim family. My father strongly believe the muslim spritual power and quran.... Oneday he called our familiar area muslum monsieur. He is familiar in our area with his spiritual charisma. He one day, in village, called a dead soul in an individual dead body and talk with the dead soul about the individual person. I have seen in my life. He only use the quran letters and sometimes read some suras/ preteen. And then he show his Islamic charisma. Again. Oneday. He came in our home and my mother ask him to find her enemy who did black magic to my father. The monsieur read some sura and write a arabic letter " Yeh sin" in a little paper and he give the paper in my mothers right hand. He told my mother to hold tightly the paper. Then, in few minutes, i have seen my self, my mother's right hand was automatically moving by an individual spirit or any being i don't khow. The monsieur ask loudly to write the enemy names of our relatives. I have seen , my mother was writing the enemies name. Our 2 relatives did black magic to my father. One enemy was my father's elder brother who curse my father's financial so that my father can cost his money only for his elder brother. The another enemy was my mother's step-mom. She curse my family so that my family be unhappy forever. I wondered how the angels directly be connected with human so that human can call the angles Directly. I always try to do the Final RTR. I fight for myself, for my family.
My question is: Can the Final RTR do destroy the quran Power?
I am very much worried about who are cursed by quran tabiz/amultes. I am very much worried about the women, who are binded by quran letters/ tabiz by worst people who are doing bad quran love/ sex spell to women. There many quran tabiz/letters for doing love or sex spell to control women so that the bad person can use them. Many bad events are happening. I am very much worried about the idiot Gentles. When will they khow qnd understand the truth and lying of islam?
I just request everyone to do the Final RTR ritual everyday. The enemy is killing people. Oh my satan! :oops:
Hail Allfather Satan.

Arabs had other languages before modern Arabic which is a lot related to Hebrew. All of this has its root in Hebrew.

The Glyph system used is also related to that, and this has been tied together through the Torah and the Quran. Doing the RTR nullifies and destroys the root of all, Hebrew and anything Xian included. Quranic Arabic is highly related to Hebrew and the Quran was writen by Jews, Mohammed, who is a hoax, is known to have been a Jew and married to a Jew, which is like this to tie everything to the Hebrew magick. The Kaaba Cube has Hebrew and Quranic in it so people are forced to charge both by forced worship.

I know very well that what you say here is truthful. The situation in many places in Arabia and even with Xians is like that and worse. People have no clue.

Mindless black magic of the enemy is practiced liberally with disastrous consequences for those involved. The good news is that the RTR just dispels the root and the Hebrew entirely, so nothing can really stick on you. Meditate also and do the Returning Curses ritual on you and your family to clean them.

Never tell nobody what you are doing. Stay totally silent.

All of it will be collapsed by the Final RTR. Everything else will follow suit. Hebrew is the root. Whatever is linked to it will just collapse with the Final RTR.

When Arabs figure out what has been done to their culture by Jewish Islam there will be a huge rebellion. The method of hijacking Gentile Paganism Was practiced exactly in the same method in the Western Paganism and then on Eastern Paganism, by Jews.

Knowledge666 said:
My experience and I have seen the power of the Hebrew letters and Arab Quran letters. All letters are same powerful i have ever seen. The angels are really bad beings and really destroying our spiritual knowledge and programming the idiots mind. My family is muslim family. My father strongly believe the muslim spritual power and quran.... Oneday he called our familiar area muslum monsieur. He is familiar in our area with his spiritual charisma. He one day, in village, called a dead soul in an individual dead body and talk with the dead soul about the individual person. I have seen in my life. He only use the quran letters and sometimes read some suras/ preteen. And then he show his Islamic charisma. Again. Oneday. He came in our home and my mother ask him to find her enemy who did black magic to my father. The monsieur read some sura and write a arabic letter " Yeh sin" in a little paper and he give the paper in my mothers right hand. He told my mother to hold tightly the paper. Then, in few minutes, i have seen my self, my mother's right hand was automatically moving by an individual spirit or any being i don't khow. The monsieur ask loudly to write the enemy names of our relatives. I have seen , my mother was writing the enemies name. Our 2 relatives did black magic to my father. One enemy was my father's elder brother who curse my father's financial so that my father can cost his money only for his elder brother. The another enemy was my mother's step-mom. She curse my family so that my family be unhappy forever. I wondered how the angels directly be connected with human so that human can call the angles Directly. I always try to do the Final RTR. I fight for myself, for my family.
My question is: Can the Final RTR do destroy the quran Power?
I am very much worried about who are cursed by quran tabiz/amultes. I am very much worried about the women, who are binded by quran letters/ tabiz by worst people who are doing bad quran love/ sex spell to women. There many quran tabiz/letters for doing love or sex spell to control women so that the bad person can use them. Many bad events are happening. I am very much worried about the idiot Gentles. When will they khow qnd understand the truth and lying of islam?
I just request everyone to do the Final RTR ritual everyday. The enemy is killing people. Oh my satan! :oops:
Hail Allfather Satan.

Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

Because apparently I still have the paper with me. I did not have a marker, so I wrote them down on my notebook.

Also, I did my first RTR yesterday at 12am Italy time. I vibrated all of the words. But I feel as though I might have down it wrong.

I listened to the Mp3 recording and tried my best to pronounce the words accordingly.

I Said each line 9x then I wrote the letter down. Did the same for the rest.

Do I have to say each word 9x, or each line. I am confused. Please do help.

Hail Father Lucifer!

T0N said:
Do I have to get rid of the paper on which I have written the letters after vibrating the letters and all?

Because apparently I still have the paper with me. I did not have a marker, so I wrote them down on my notebook.

Also, I did my first RTR yesterday at 12am Italy time. I vibrated all of the words. But I feel as though I might have down it wrong.

I listened to the Mp3 recording and tried my best to pronounce the words accordingly.

Hail Father Lucifer!

Your reply is on step 11 of the original post of this thread.

T0N said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
6. How do I dispose the paper?

Bury it in the ground, shred it, ruin it in some way, and dispose it.

Also check out Satanisgod.org: Paintable F-RTR if you have a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC. If done physically avoid flushing it down the toilet. Kinda a bad time to have a plumber emergency in the current state of the World.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
1. Do I need to raise my energies before the ritual?

Yes, you can raise your energies before the ritual.

I have my own question since Stormblood answered me but left out the other answer as he didn't know.

Is it okay to use MerKaBa for F-RTR on top of Lilith's V3/6-Mini-KnQ and SATANAS?

I know MerKaBa is a serious meditation like you mentioned in your '05/'06 sermon. But can we use it? Is it too much or is it just fine?

To me it's a perfect energy raiser cause it increases the vibration to S.o.L. and creates a large 55ft energy field.

I'm just wondering if it's okay to mess with MerKaBa at my stage of development.

T0N said:

Hail Father Lucifer!
You say each work 9 times. like vat vat vat vat vat vat vat vat vat and then fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht fuht and so on.
And for accessibility you can use this: https://web.archive.org/web/20180920183738id_/http://zen-dijkstra-98e94f.netlify.com/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back