Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brexit is Official: The UK Finally Leaves the European Union

I'll quote your reasoning one argument at a time.

Syd Silver said:
You keep mention the borders inside EU, are you bothered because are no borders between European countries ?! because are no fences between Aryans !

I'm bothered because an open-border policy between European countries would only be ideal if there were only European inhabitants but if I or you went to Paris, what would we see? Nothing but Moroccans and Algerians, not a actual French Parisian to be found. The solution to terrorists moving from country to country to evade capture, or set up attacks is to have basic border security and checkpoints. Yes, this will restrict movement, but this will also restrict the movement of guns, bombs, or other contraband.

Syd Silver said:
Who is doing the terrorist atacks, rappings, murders, robbery and so on ? all this is done by non-EU immigrants send by jews, yes the Kalergy plan its still on, so if you remove blacks, muslims, pakis, gypsies and what else jews sended then you don't need fences inside Europe but you definely need to guard the external borders on high level
The EU external border was opened by jews, that is the problem

And there is no border in-between countries to mitigate their movement. At any moment a migrant set up in Germany could easily move to the Netherlands, France, Italy, Switzerland, and so on if he were to receive orders to attack those specific countries.

Syd Silver said:
The European Union government doesn't work in the best interest for Europe all the time or most of the time because of the jews, yes sadly but many jews are in EU government and many countries are run by them directly or through their pupets, but still EU is not entirely corrupted

It's not entirely corrupted because so far, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic haven't taken in migrants and as a result haven't seen a bombing, mass shooting, van ramming, or stabbing in years.

Syd Silver said:
EU acted against jewis interests several times even in the actual state, think about that, see the last example 2 days ago

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32618

So if the EU government will actually be clean aka without jews ...

The jews are the ones with high tax charges and working against Europe's interest and doing their best to divide us and destroy our countries and our Race

And the best way to remedy this is to deny the jew the methods of taxation and enforcement against European interest. How are you going to do this when they've infested the EU commission where members don't have term limits, are unelected and can't be removed? You would have to focus every aspect of governance on the Parliament to preserve democracy.

Syd Silver said:
And about the EU army why you think is such a bad idea, what if Russia decide to invade a EU country like they did with Crimea?(yes i know Crimea is not in EU but the threat is the same) then what ? a single EU country can't fight Russia, all EU countries rely on U.S. when it comes to that, but honestly can we really rely on U.S. jewis government when it comes to a war against jewis Russia ?

Clearly you have never heard of NATO which encompasses almost all EU member states plus the US, Canada, the UK, and Turkey. The EU army is established to create a military wing of tyranny which when the end goal is achieved, no civilian may fight back or else be gunned down. NATO has the same idea, to where if a member state is threatened or stability is threatened then NATO countries will take action. There's no need for an EU army.

Syd Silver said:
Picture Europe's governments without jews and Europe without non-white immigrants, do you still see problems inside our countries do you still need borders and fences between Aryans ?

We need to be United.

Even if Europe's governments existed without jews and non-whites, problems within a country is solved more efficiently on the national level. That doesn't mean cooperation between European countries on an economic and military level cannot exist, it's not an all vs none argument.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I'll quote your reasoning one argument at a time.

Syd Silver said:
You keep mention the borders inside EU, are you bothered because are no borders between European countries ?! because are no fences between Aryans !

I'm bothered because an open-border policy between European countries would only be ideal if there were only European inhabitants but if I or you went to Paris, what would we see? Nothing but Moroccans and Algerians, not a actual French Parisian to be found. The solution to terrorists moving from country to country to evade capture, or set up attacks is to have basic border security and checkpoints. Yes, this will restrict movement, but this will also restrict the movement of guns, bombs, or other contraband.

Syd Silver said:
Who is doing the terrorist atacks, rappings, murders, robbery and so on ? all this is done by non-EU immigrants send by jews, yes the Kalergy plan its still on, so if you remove blacks, muslims, pakis, gypsies and what else jews sended then you don't need fences inside Europe but you definely need to guard the external borders on high level
The EU external border was opened by jews, that is the problem

And there is no border in-between countries to mitigate their movement. At any moment a migrant set up in Germany could easily move to the Netherlands, France, Italy, Switzerland, and so on if he were to receive orders to attack those specific countries.

Syd Silver said:
The European Union government doesn't work in the best interest for Europe all the time or most of the time because of the jews, yes sadly but many jews are in EU government and many countries are run by them directly or through their pupets, but still EU is not entirely corrupted

It's not entirely corrupted because so far, Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic haven't taken in migrants and as a result haven't seen a bombing, mass shooting, van ramming, or stabbing in years.

Syd Silver said:
EU acted against jewis interests several times even in the actual state, think about that, see the last example 2 days ago

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32618

So if the EU government will actually be clean aka without jews ...

The jews are the ones with high tax charges and working against Europe's interest and doing their best to divide us and destroy our countries and our Race

And the best way to remedy this is to deny the jew the methods of taxation and enforcement against European interest. How are you going to do this when they've infested the EU commission where members don't have term limits, are unelected and can't be removed? You would have to focus every aspect of governance on the Parliament to preserve democracy.

Syd Silver said:
And about the EU army why you think is such a bad idea, what if Russia decide to invade a EU country like they did with Crimea?(yes i know Crimea is not in EU but the threat is the same) then what ? a single EU country can't fight Russia, all EU countries rely on U.S. when it comes to that, but honestly can we really rely on U.S. jewis government when it comes to a war against jewis Russia ?

Clearly you have never heard of NATO which encompasses almost all EU member states plus the US, Canada, the UK, and Turkey. The EU army is established to create a military wing of tyranny which when the end goal is achieved, no civilian may fight back or else be gunned down. NATO has the same idea, to where if a member state is threatened or stability is threatened then NATO countries will take action. There's no need for an EU army.

Syd Silver said:
Picture Europe's governments without jews and Europe without non-white immigrants, do you still see problems inside our countries do you still need borders and fences between Aryans ?

We need to be United.

Even if Europe's governments existed without jews and non-whites, problems within a country is solved more efficiently on the national level. That doesn't mean cooperation between European countries on an economic and military level cannot exist, it's not an all vs none argument.

I think you don't see the big picture
UK is about to leave EU, with this many companies will leave UK , many people will lose their jobs , Scotland doesn't agrees with this, Scotland wants in EU and they will probabily ask for a new independence referendum, Northern Ireland thinks the same, and on top of all that UK has a jewish PM who wants to bring africans in UK

How exactly all this will help UK ?!
oh yeah i forgot, now UK will have fence and border with Europe
instead of removal non-EU immigrants

PS. When i said the Europe is rely on U.S. on the defense i was referring exatly to NATO because 70-80% of military and NATO logistic are U.S. army, also i wrote about NATO on Iran war topic (so clearly i don't know about NATO as you said)
Without U.S. (in NATO) , Europe is defenseless

https://www.army-technology.com/features/strongest-militaries-in-2019/

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.asp

Syd Silver said:
I think you don't see the big picture
UK is about to leave EU, with this many companies will leave UK , many people will lose their jobs , Scotland doesn't agrees with this, Scotland wants in EU and they will probabily ask for a new independence referendum, Northern Ireland thinks the same, and on top of all that UK has a jewish PM who wants to bring africans in UK

How exactly all this will help UK ?!
oh yeah i forgot, now UK will have fence and border with Europe
instead of removal non-EU immigrants

PS. When i said the Europe is rely on U.S. on the defense i was referring exatly to NATO because 70-80% of military and NATO logistic are U.S. army, also i wrote about NATO on Iran war topic (so clearly i don't know about NATO as you said)
Without U.S. (in NATO) , Europe is defenseless

https://www.army-technology.com/features/strongest-militaries-in-2019/

https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.asp

>Scotland will ask for a new independence referendum

Correction, Nicola Sturgeon will ask for a new independence referendum. Even if Scotland achieves the result they want, they're not going to survive on their own and the only way Northern Ireland will survive without the union is to reunite with the rest of Ireland.

With regards to the migrants, this should be the part where the Tories are pressured to kick them out and of course they will refuse to do so leading people with a brain to vote in UKIP or whatever party Nigel Farage will be heading at the time.

If you're a business that deals with Europe the EU is great for you: Free movement of trade, free movement of people, free movement of money pretty much. It makes it easier to exploit the little person to make your business more money but if you're a business that doesn't deal with Europe competing with the likes of China and America, the EU is a disaster! It's as if the EU has become the new Iron Curtain of Europe where business outside of Europe is expressly verboten so Brexit will give the UK the opportunity that I really hope the Tories take to establish new and better trade deals especially with the US. Yes, people go on and on about "living wages" and "workers rights" but in reality it's even more expensive and tedious to live in an EU country than it is to live in the United States so those get thrown right out of the fucking window anyway.

If you're so concerned with the US being the strongest military power in the world, then why not campaign for each and every individual country to beef up their military instead of combining all of them together? If you have an EU Army, you have an EU state and at that point, the jews can do whatever they want to it.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Boris Johnson stated he's Pagan.
gettyimages-84108310-1575993042.jpg

Lowe was born in Kalvarija (Russian Empire) to a Russian Jewish family headed by Charles Loew, a silk and embroidery merchant, and his wife, Sarah Ragoler.
Among their descendants are English artist Charlotte Johnson Wahl, and her son, journalist and politician Boris Johnson, former Mayor of London and Foreign Secretary, and current Prime Minister of the UK.
Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Avery_Lowe

National-Satanist said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Boris Johnson stated he's Pagan.
gettyimages-84108310-1575993042.jpg

Lowe was born in Kalvarija (Russian Empire) to a Russian Jewish family headed by Charles Loew, a silk and embroidery merchant, and his wife, Sarah Ragoler.
Among their descendants are English artist Charlotte Johnson Wahl, and her son, journalist and politician Boris Johnson, former Mayor of London and Foreign Secretary, and current Prime Minister of the UK.
Source:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elias_Avery_Lowe

The dollar store version of Trump. I had a strong feeling something was off about him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back