Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I’m falling in love with a jew

Stromae

I don’t know why this is happening to me. First time I’m starting to develop feelings for a Jew. I didn’t know she was Jewish until recently. There’s something off with her idk, she’s just a sad young girl. No I haven’t been intimate with her. Idk people, what do you do in such case? Just wait it off?

Oy vey she is really sad. Her grandpa was masturbated to death by Nazi masturbator machines in Auschwitz, and since, she cries 6 million tears a day. Her grandma is a lampshade she keeps in her little pocket...

And you...You can be her savior...You can save her...As if there aren't other girls to save...Oy vey...

She sits there like a sad parasite waiting for idiotic hosts like you to siphon their life from, and to move onto the next one. Jewesses acting that way is a meme in movies.

Like there aren't other girls to love just a sad reptilian...Please.

Mate seriously you need to learn emotional control.

Your best course of action would indeed be to wait this out. As for the why, it's probable that this Jew and you have synastry that could be compatible provided she wasn't Jewish. Bearing this in mind can help you get over these feelings as you'll realize you can have something far superior and healthier with a proper Gentile - one whose synastry with you is even more compatible.

But synastry or no, it goes without saying - and you already know this - that a relationship with a Jew will always result in harm for you, and waste months, potentially years of your life. Bear this fact in mind as well to help make dispelling these feelings that much easier.

Stromae said:
I don’t know why this is happening to me. First time I’m starting to develop feelings for a Jew. I didn’t know she was Jewish until recently. There’s something off with her idk, she’s just a sad young girl. No I haven’t been intimate with her. Idk people, what do you do in such case? Just wait it off?

You obviously are not that open to the spiritual yet if you feel this and you don't understand yet how a spiritual relationship is where your connecting with someone or having astral as well as physical connections or Sex or whatever. This is literally not possible with a Jew so you can't have a full relationship not to mention it's wrong anyways and requires someone with a sick mind

If you understood this you would not want it. Later when you open up your going to feel dumb for this lol but the thing is that it is possible that planitary aspects are very compatable. I don't believe a Jews Chart can be that different than a gentiles I mean yeah I know sometimes with the more pure and spiritually aware ones you can tell but they are born all the time just like us (sadly)
So just try to do Ansuz and break any connections you don't want that no matter what and just relax control your emotions.

When you open up you won't even be able to think like this cause of the energy and it may be even impossible for you to hang around them much. So it's not like your bad or anything just keep working on yourself and control your emotions.

Unlike Hakuna Matata, these 6 words will solve all your problems -

What you focus on consumes you.

FancyMancy said:
these 6 words will solve all your problems
Well, sort of. You need to do things, but the principle of these 6 words is very foundational.

What is love..... This is just infatuation not love your feeling.

That is her alien soul that is off with what your sensing. Just ignore this Jew and move on with your life.

Stromae said:

LOL this is just a troll comment... it is his first comment on this forum.

Dude... wanna tell you a secret? If you wanna get that (((girl)) all you have to do is:
1. drink a hot cup of piss
2. pull your dick over your head, and all the back trough your back and in your ass
3. shove an LGBT cactus up your dick
4. pray to jesus for a better flavor of piss
5. repeat the above steps until you see the first soviet tank with a pink teddy bear on it

Good luck and don't give up ;)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Oy vey she is really sad. Her grandpa was masturbated to death by Nazi masturbator machines in Auschwitz, and since, she cries 6 million tears a day. Her grandma is a lampshade she keeps in her little pocket...

And you...You can be her savior...You can save her...As if there aren't other girls to save...Oy vey...

She sits there like a sad parasite waiting for idiotic hosts like you to siphon their life from, and to move onto the next one. Jewesses acting that way is a meme in movies.

But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just die, right there in front of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond our belief.

–Stolen Soul: A True Story of Courage and Survival, Bernard Holstein, 2004
I opened my eyes; the wolves were back, coming in through the entrance to the cave. One went straight to the cubs; she had something in her mouth. The other came towards us, growling softly, until he was directly in front of us. We cowered back into one another. Suddenly with an almighty heave, the wolf vomited. I stared in horror, recoiling.

“I think he wants us to eat that,” said Erhardt.

“What! Are you nuts?” exclaimed Mikhail. “Are you going to eat that slime?” he turned to me.

“I don’t know, I am so hungry.”

“Yeuch!” I reached over and picked up a bit. It was slimy but not foul or smelly. I put it in my mouth.

Well?” asked Erhardt.

“It’s fine, it doesn’t have a different taste to anything really. Try it. At least it’s food.”

“How can this happen?” wondered Erhardt as he took a mouthful. “Do you think that God has provided this for us?”

“Mikhail, try it. It’s not bad at all. It’s not even sandy even though the wolf vomited it up on the sand.”

Gingerly, he reached out and ate what the wolf had deposited for us.

“What has God got in store for us?” asked Erhardt suddenly, “is he saving us for something special or just looking out for us?

-Stolen Soul, Bernard Holstein, p. 132-133
Later, Mr. Hubert was sent to Buchenwald. ''In the camp there was a cage with a bear and an eagle,'' he said. ''Every day, they would throw a Jew in there. The bear would tear him apart and the eagle would pick at his bones.'' ''But that's unbelievable,'' whispered a visitor. ''It is unbelievable,'' said Mr. Hubert, ''but it happened.''

EasternFireLion666 said:

Dude... wanna tell you a secret? If you wanna get that (((girl)) all you have to do is:
2. pull your dick over your head, and all the back trough your back and in your ass
5. repeat the above steps until you see the first soviet tank with a pink teddy bear on it

What's the point in telling him that? You said it yourself, he came to us, made an account just to get our advice on his situation. Look at what he wrote, and look at what you just wrote, tell me who is trolling? You're going to drive away good people doing that.

Stromae said:
Idk people, what do you do in such case? Just wait it off?

What do you think we will say? It is obvious you have to get rid of her. Don't be too ashamed, as you may be attracted to the human part, but know that there is a reptilian parasite within her.

If you feel confident about cutting her off, then I would say just wait out the emotions. If you have concerns about your ability to disconnect, perhaps look into workings to sever your relationship.

Here is a good start, called How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

Blitzkreig said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

What's the point in telling him that? You said it yourself, he came to us, made an account just to get our advice on his situation. Look at what he wrote, and look at what you just wrote, tell me who is trolling? You're going to drive away good people doing that.

Stromae said:
Idk people, what do you do in such case? Just wait it off?

What do you think we will say? It is obvious you have to get rid of her. Don't be too ashamed, as you may be attracted to the human part, but know that there is a reptilian parasite within her.

If you feel confident about cutting her off, then I would say just wait out the emotions. If you have concerns about your ability to disconnect, perhaps look into workings to sever your relationship.

Here is a good start, called How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html

You really think he is for real? I mean c'mon his first comment on this forum is about this. If he were for real I would try to help and give advice but he is surely laughing his ass at home making troll posts.

you were right guys. I just did some thinking by myself, recall every fucking jew I know and analyzed their psychology and behavior. each and every one of them is a piece of shit, no exceptions. btw is narcissism common among them?

do you want son or daugther full of genetic disease ,be careful once a having a Jewish soul the nature will work
against you the nature will be *Anti-Semite *

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol:

To be completely honest, I don't really know what's the deal with jews. Would be glad if you gave me some links to read about them. Can a jew be not like the rest? An exception? And why do they want to siphon gentiles?

Stromae said:
you were right guys. I just did some thinking by myself, recall every fucking jew I know and analyzed their psychology and behavior. each and every one of them is a piece of shit, no exceptions. btw is narcissism common among them?
It s not ''common'', they are all narcissists, or better said above this term, the universe won t work without them (and that s real in their minds) :lol:

Stromae said:
To be completely honest, I don't really know what's the deal with jews. Would be glad if you gave me some links to read about them. Can a jew be not like the rest? An exception? And why do they want to siphon gentiles?
Here is the link with everything necessary
https://www.satanisgod.org
You can also use the search engine here on the forums and find much more info
There was an exception, Anton LaVey, a singular case, there wasn t before, and won t be after, so no, no jew can be different from other jews. For their hate towards non jews, it s in their reptilian dna, they want to kill, rape, enslave any other races, and they think others are inferior to them, they don t consider us (non-jews) as anything more than cattles. It s wrote in each and every one of their books, it s stated in their torah how they want to destroy and what they think about us. As an advice from me, stop considering those fucking creatures as humans and start spamming those rtrs as much as possible, also start deprogramming yourself from this bs, do aop(aura of protection), clean your aura, and empower yourself(if you haven t dedicated yet, do the dedication and start doing the above)

Stromae said:

www.kabbalahexposed.com

Please read all of that it answers all of your questions on this.

Before I came to Father Satan, I fell in love with a jewess aswell. Well she fell for me I for her, but THANKSFULLY it didn‘t work out! :D
She also very sad, into k-pop or how you call this crap and stuff. She was like uhh darkness is nice, my soul is so heavy and pitchblack, why does everybody hurts me blablabla. Keep your distance from her man, be honest don’t you feel that she is a parasite in her soul? I guess that‘s why they feel like shit, after all they are shit themselves.
Read the Talmud man, see how Jews see you, do the final RTR and everything will be fine.
And forget her, she is no good lol

NinRick said:
Before I came to Father Satan, I fell in love with a jewess aswell. Well she fell for me I for her, but THANKSFULLY it didn‘t work out! :D
She also very sad, into k-pop or how you call this crap and stuff. She was like uhh darkness is nice, my soul is so heavy and pitchblack, why does everybody hurts me blablabla. Keep your distance from her man, be honest don’t you feel that she is a parasite in her soul? I guess that‘s why they feel like shit, after all they are shit themselves.
Read the Talmud man, see how Jews see you, do the final RTR and everything will be fine.
And forget her, she is no good lol

If a Jew even wants to be with a gentile you would think there would be some motive behind this. Either consciously or they are being led by the enemy themselves unconsciously. It will never end in a good way I know this even from back in the day when I first started out not fully believing anyone could be that bad and talking to them online even. That was xtian programming I learned my lesson in a bad way from spiritual things they did to me. I hope the person who posted this is listening to the advice posted on here.

I fucking can't underetand how someone normally, healthy can feel attracted let alone to fall in love with a kike. Both whether it be a man or a woman are despicable, ugly and their energy is so nasty no matter if they are religious or atheist jews. I am sick of just thinking of the mere fact of a jew in the nude having sex+!!Their creepy looks, they way they behave the way they stare at you with those teary eyes (they all look like fishes and, excuse me all gentile pisces here or pisces mars/moon/ascendant or those with a very pisces predominant chart, with a very pisces vibe i.e. weak, ill looked and walking as if they were swimming as many pieces tend to do) always trying to allure your sympathy to stab you in the back when you lower your guard. As regards the askenazim kikes are by far the ugliest of them all. There is nothing worse and most anti nature than mixing the most precious and elevated blood with the most dreadful and spiteful one which is of the kikes. At least mizrahis, sephardic or any other Jewish sub race is more in tune with their inferior race. The Jews are the antithesis of the Nordic White Race (Jews with nordic or teutonic looks are disgusting to say the least)
I understand Hollyjew pushes members of the nefarious races as beauties such as Angelina Jolie and the chubby midget disgusting Natalie Portman but I don't get how gullible gentile men believe those pieces of trash are hot when there are so many beautiful gentile chicks under the sun. As for women or gay men the jews push that moronic kike Zac Efron always showing his boxy body made of steroids and plastic surgery. How a woman turns on with that piece of shit I can't comprehend it neither do I understand how a gay man can get a boner looking at his shirtless pictures.

Now that I meditate and do my yoga everyday (I live in the sixth most populated country by Jews in the world, I bump into these assholes on a regular basis they even have a neighborhood of their own full of synagogues) I see how they see me as a threat. Also I sense their fear when I glare at them. In the past they used to frighten when they saw me but now I also see how they are really afraid deep down they sense the charm and protection Satan gives me and how powerful I am becoming.
Besides, people who meditate and do their yoga and are of Satan (due to being his diligent, prolific and loyal disciples and follow his teachings and values to the letter) become also targets of people who want to parasite their high energy, being the Jews parasites by nature they will drain your entire energy. Moreover I read somewhere HPS Maxine explained that if you have sex with jews they will soil your aura and worse your chakras. As a matter of fact when you have intimacy with someone, you want it or not your chakras/energy get involved with your partners. Low energy is heavier and mess up with high energy. If you have intercourse with these morons: muslims, christians, jews, buddhists, new agers or self loathing people (mainly commies) you will not only be parasited but also they will drain your life energy!!!
I gather people who mate with the enemies of Satan to be traitors. Be careful with what you do

Stromae said:

If she is Jewish and the reason why you fell in love with her is because you might have masochist tendencies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back