Finding a Powerful Lover

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:55 am

Hey guys! ^.^

I know some of you will probably be critical towards me about this subject, but I cant help my desires!

First of all, I think its important to note that I have my Mars in Scorpio, my Venus in Pisces, and Im a woman.. I think this is important for this topic..

Anyways, Im extremely attracted to really powerful, dominating, controlling, jealous, and dark men. And before you come at me about having a "type" is wrong or whatever, I am just going to let you know that this is in my soul! I cant help it! Its just what Im attracted to and Im fine with it. I dont want to change this... I love this about me. (: But thanks for your concern.
To be honest, I read stories about people being loved by spirits and I want this so bad.. but not just with any spirit, with someone I am compatible with. I love the mystery and I cant exactly have a relationship like this in real life (personal matters). Can someone please tell me how I can attract such an entity. I would be so in love and so happy. I want him to be attracted to me as well and be compatible with me so he doesnt leave me :(

Thanks guys. Im open to criticism as well but please keep an open mind when answering because Im willing to try most anything. This is my one true desire.
Xoxo ^.*

Aquarius
Posts: 5672

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:00 pm

When you mean dark man I hope you’re not referring to a black guy lol unless you’re black yourself.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Lunar Dance 666
Posts: 628

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Lunar Dance 666 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:40 pm

LovingSoul wrote:Hey guys! ^.^

I know some of you will probably be critical towards me about this subject, but I cant help my desires!

First of all, I think its important to note that I have my Mars in Scorpio, my Venus in Pisces, and Im a woman.. I think this is important for this topic..

Anyways, Im extremely attracted to really powerful, dominating, controlling, jealous, and dark men. And before you come at me about having a "type" is wrong or whatever, I am just going to let you know that this is in my soul! I cant help it! Its just what Im attracted to and Im fine with it. I dont want to change this... I love this about me. (: But thanks for your concern.
To be honest, I read stories about people being loved by spirits and I want this so bad.. but not just with any spirit, with someone I am compatible with. I love the mystery and I cant exactly have a relationship like this in real life (personal matters). Can someone please tell me how I can attract such an entity. I would be so in love and so happy. I want him to be attracted to me as well and be compatible with me so he doesnt leave me :(

Thanks guys. Im open to criticism as well but please keep an open mind when answering because Im willing to try most anything. This is my one true desire.


Dominating, controlling, you say..
This is not desireable if a person starts to tell you want to do, when to wake up, forces you to have sex with him, even if you really do not want to.
Being a little jealous is fine, but it crosses a line when he or she starts to invade so much on you that he doesn't even allow you to talk to your friends, even if they're male.
I think you should really look for these things in a healthy way. No harm may come onto you. You are also not a slave or a servant. You are a person. You matter.

Sometimes someone can be dominant in their expression, but that doesn't mean that they're not someone that you can't talk or reason with.

WiseDragon
Posts: 718

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby WiseDragon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:38 am

Smh
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:37 am

Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.
Xoxo ^.*

User avatar
Satan_is_our_Father666
Posts: 400

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Satan_is_our_Father666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:39 am

Hi, I think I understand a little how you feel about this as I have had a long time "fantasy" about a powerful female as a partner (and let's just leave it at that).. thing is, I lately believe that maybe my fixation has been a long time jewish programming (through movies, tv, whatever) in my childhood and I'm trying my best to erase it.

The second point is: do you mean that you don't feel like having a relatioship with a human man but are considering to have a monogamous Incubus (or demon lover, as some prefer from what I read in a different post)?
I'm asking because that sounds very similar to my situation, I've actually performed a ritual back in the day asking Father Satan for a Succubus that would be compatible with me but for a poligamous relationship (because I thought I shouldn't rush as I wasn't even able to see and hear our Gods yet, and have advanced very little in my opinion). I don't feel that was a mistake at all and now that I have at least had a little more experience, having seen and felt (although very briefly and only few times) Demonesses who visited me, I'm strongly considering making this step and ask Father to bless me with a Demon wife. I feel (and I have always felt) that it is the only thing that truly makes sense for me. I'm just postponing this as I am working as hard as I can on myself to open up my chakras and my astral senses, so when She comes I won't be unaware of Her presence and we'll be able to interact, communicate, touch, etc.

From what I have read from HP Maxine Dietrich (I never met her or spoke very long with her but I trust the woman with my life), Demon lovers are very protective and jealous of their monogamous spouses... and while that thought kind of bothers me if I think of it in a human woman, it honors and fills me with joy when applied to a Demoness.

Don't know if this answers your questions or not.. I'm not as advanced as to know many things yet.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Proud to be a Gentile!

Point.
Posts: 42

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Point. » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:45 pm

Dark, dominating and aggresive? You should give this aquarius a call :D
No, but seriously you should create a working for this if you really want to do it. And definetly define your vision. G

WiseDragon
Posts: 718

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby WiseDragon » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:14 pm

LovingSoul wrote: Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys.

You're a fat ugly troll who tries to promote race mixing ideas. I can see it through the screen. "Blonde white chick who's attracted to dark men", fuck off lol
Efficiency-oriented Final RTR Tool
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:17 pm

LovingSoul wrote:Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.
You arent required to only seek partners with the same hair/eye color as you. As long as you stay within your own race, you can be in a relationship with whoever you desire.

If you haven't already, doing the dedication ritual to Satan with genuine intent is a requirement before asking for such an entity.

Spirit relationships are sacred and not something to take lightly. You need to be open to the astral if you want to even be able to interact with the entity properly, and this can take a long time and a lot of practice to achieve. Don't ask for a "jealous, controlling lover" just to then mostly leave him alone for months or even years until you are properly open. Just because a relationship is on the astral, this doesn't change the fact that two actual physical people are involved in it. Make sure you are aware of that and treat this matter seriously.

You should never ask for a spirit lover just because you are horny or lonely. Serious thought needs to be put into this and only after careful consideration should a decision be made. Spirit relationships aren't for everyone. Most SS find their lovers here on Earth in the physical.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:17 pm

If you want to be with a Demon, just some friendly advice, don't be that typical. Even in your relationships. Like that is too typical and too ordinary. All women say the same lines on these matters these days.

It's not as if they lack partner availability and they will chase you Mexicans on social media. They think differently.

It's typical to be brainwashed by the media apparatus and a swing of a self destructive tendency, 9 out of 10 women are the way today. If you want to be hotter and better, making the difference can serve you well.

I mean were I a Demon looking at that, I'd be so fucking bored to bone someone with that mentality. Finding a random person at a club for a hookup can serve to the same end, they may even be better. Woman competition and woman beauty is off the roof at this age, women look gorgeous. Almost every woman on the century has that mentality, they might as well find any other, if you catch my drift? Even if it's a sexual relationship, it is on a higher level if it's with a Demon.

The "self destructive emo chick that does all the bad decisions in life and is completely flat broken and shit, but she thinks she is hot, because the media told her so, and will end up on some sidewalk or at best a slave to an inferior humanoid and that's her life mission, and she always defends the lesser idiots in life cause she thinks it's unique and cool while everyone else does it" is not in particular really pleasing to stronger, more dominant men, nor to really powerful or rich men, who actually matter.

You can definitely find a half botched cracker with this mentality, however.

This is like literally the mass NPC human of this day. Nothing spicy, nothing unique, nothing special. The usual self destructive tendencies, the usual mentality filled with mistakes, and very easily replaceable by other women or other men. There isn't any shortage of these people. One sees gazillion of these everyday.

Only some low garbage like the one you describe will find this really attractive. A mentality like this will probably only get you a not so good Mexican or something at best, and that appears to be what is currently deserved.

If you want to up your game you gotta up your game also, not just make demands. Demons aren't a brothel somewhere in Taiwan or Colombia. Like attracts like in this case. You're free not to follow our advice but don't ask for higher treatment if you are essentially stooping yourself on the lower level of the ladder.

LovingSoul wrote:Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:21 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Btw., I have noticed this tendency of White women where Bloneds go for brown guys, and white girls with dark hair and overall swarthier complexion only desire this perfect Aryan figure like from National-Socialist posters. Is this what Jewish propaganda does to the feeble minds?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Vaal wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:...


Btw., I have noticed this tendency of White women where Bloneds go for brown guys, and white girls with dark hair and overall swarthier complexion only desire this perfect Aryan figure like from National-Socialist posters. Is this what Jewish propaganda does to the feeble minds?


Essentially yes, just typical brainwashing of the century.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Hps.mlimlal666
Posts: 305
Location: Pandemonium
Contact:

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Hps.mlimlal666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:54 am

I don't find it healthy for having someone who is controlling, they can control your life, your schedule? your workings along with meditations? Just a thought! For the jealous type, is not mentally right for most people to have this trait, usually, people with this trait are very insecure, low self-esteem, and emotionally unstable.
This can leave a very formative experience.
Hail Satan and all Gods of Duat .

"The meaning of life is to better yourself, and the universe" - Satan

"Keep cleaning your aura's it literally will save you from all kinds of misfortune." - Hp Don

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 284

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby sahasrarabliss » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:43 am

LovingSoul wrote:Hey guys! ^.^

I know some of you will probably be critical towards me about this subject, but I cant help my desires!

First of all, I think its important to note that I have my Mars in Scorpio, my Venus in Pisces, and Im a woman.. I think this is important for this topic..

Anyways, Im extremely attracted to really powerful, dominating, controlling, jealous, and dark men. And before you come at me about having a "type" is wrong or whatever, I am just going to let you know that this is in my soul! I cant help it! Its just what Im attracted to and Im fine with it. I dont want to change this... I love this about me. (: But thanks for your concern.
To be honest, I read stories about people being loved by spirits and I want this so bad.. but not just with any spirit, with someone I am compatible with. I love the mystery and I cant exactly have a relationship like this in real life (personal matters). Can someone please tell me how I can attract such an entity. I would be so in love and so happy. I want him to be attracted to me as well and be compatible with me so he doesnt leave me :(

Thanks guys. Im open to criticism as well but please keep an open mind when answering because Im willing to try most anything. This is my one true desire.


Every woman on this planet feels that way to be dominated, controlled and chased. You are not alone. And every woman in her young adult years feels insecure and suffer from low self esteem.

And every pretty woman which I assume you are but you don't think you are, feels sexually uncomfortable with handsome guys but likes men who look rough, darker than her own skin complexion and look little bit UNTIDY.

Every woman at young age wants the guy to be jealous of her and be possessive of her.

Every woman feels attracted to the guy who is mysterious and ambiguous and unpredictable.

Whats so new and unique about this all?
LOL.


Let's suppose you've succeeded to sleep with a black guy. Then next day, you will have mixture of emotions and feel disgusted and repulsive and cry and you won't know the reasons for this. It won't feel natural.

And other dangerous side effects of such are beyond your imagination.

About relationships with Demon

Relationships with Demons/ess is totally different. It's an eternal commitment I think? Relationships with them will require you to push yourself and become better and if you want to just feel like a PRINCESS or Slave dominated by a guy, then you can find a human lover.

But you will lose something important and you won't find something women also crave for in a man in that dominating alpha kind of man. It's "Beta Trait".

Women want both beta and alpha traits in a man. Missing of the either two traits in a man will leave the woman dissatisfied.

And I know you as a woman did NOT know that. You don't even know what exactly you WANT. You always mess up mentally.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 284

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby sahasrarabliss » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:48 am

Moreover it's media running your mind.

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 255

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:18 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:If you want to be with a Demon, just some friendly advice, don't be that typical. Even in your relationships. Like that is too typical and too ordinary. All women say the same lines on these matters these days.

It's not as if they lack partner availability and they will chase you Mexicans on social media. They think differently.

It's typical to be brainwashed by the media apparatus and a swing of a self destructive tendency, 9 out of 10 women are the way today. If you want to be hotter and better, making the difference can serve you well.

I mean were I a Demon looking at that, I'd be so fucking bored to bone someone with that mentality. Finding a random person at a club for a hookup can serve to the same end, they may even be better. Woman competition and woman beauty is off the roof at this age, women look gorgeous. Almost every woman on the century has that mentality, they might as well find any other, if you catch my drift? Even if it's a sexual relationship, it is on a higher level if it's with a Demon.

The "self destructive emo chick that does all the bad decisions in life and is completely flat broken and shit, but she thinks she is hot, because the media told her so, and will end up on some sidewalk or at best a slave to an inferior humanoid and that's her life mission, and she always defends the lesser idiots in life cause she thinks it's unique and cool while everyone else does it" is not in particular really pleasing to stronger, more dominant men, nor to really powerful or rich men, who actually matter.

You can definitely find a half botched cracker with this mentality, however.

This is like literally the mass NPC human of this day. Nothing spicy, nothing unique, nothing special. The usual self destructive tendencies, the usual mentality filled with mistakes, and very easily replaceable by other women or other men. There isn't any shortage of these people. One sees gazillion of these everyday.

Only some low garbage like the one you describe will find this really attractive. A mentality like this will probably only get you a not so good Mexican or something at best, and that appears to be what is currently deserved.

If you want to up your game you gotta up your game also, not just make demands. Demons aren't a brothel somewhere in Taiwan or Colombia. Like attracts like in this case. You're free not to follow our advice but don't ask for higher treatment if you are essentially stooping yourself on the lower level of the ladder.

LovingSoul wrote:Why unless Im black myself? And no I didnt mean that. And even if I did and I wasnt black, I wouldnt care. I can be attracted to whoever I want to be attracted to. I know you guys say not to go outside your race and stuff but Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys. For some reason Im crazy for guys with darker hair. Mexicans are the most attractive to me. Idk why.



I try not to @you in general because I can only imagine how many messeges you get however I personally wanted to thank you for this post as it gave me a lot of things to think about

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2422

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Jack » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:49 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:
LovingSoul wrote:Hey guys! ^.^

I know some of you will probably be critical towards me about this subject, but I cant help my desires!

First of all, I think its important to note that I have my Mars in Scorpio, my Venus in Pisces, and Im a woman.. I think this is important for this topic..

Anyways, Im extremely attracted to really powerful, dominating, controlling, jealous, and dark men. And before you come at me about having a "type" is wrong or whatever, I am just going to let you know that this is in my soul! I cant help it! Its just what Im attracted to and Im fine with it. I dont want to change this... I love this about me. (: But thanks for your concern.
To be honest, I read stories about people being loved by spirits and I want this so bad.. but not just with any spirit, with someone I am compatible with. I love the mystery and I cant exactly have a relationship like this in real life (personal matters). Can someone please tell me how I can attract such an entity. I would be so in love and so happy. I want him to be attracted to me as well and be compatible with me so he doesnt leave me :(

Thanks guys. Im open to criticism as well but please keep an open mind when answering because Im willing to try most anything. This is my one true desire.


Every woman on this planet feels that way to be dominated, controlled and chased. You are not alone. And every woman in her young adult years feels insecure and suffer from low self esteem.

And every pretty woman which I assume you are but you don't think you are, feels sexually uncomfortable with handsome guys but likes men who look rough, darker than her own skin complexion and look little bit UNTIDY.

Every woman at young age wants the guy to be jealous of her and be possessive of her.

Every woman feels attracted to the guy who is mysterious and ambiguous and unpredictable.

Whats so new and unique about this all?
LOL.


Let's suppose you've succeeded to sleep with a black guy. Then next day, you will have mixture of emotions and feel disgusted and repulsive and cry and you won't know the reasons for this. It won't feel natural.

And other dangerous side effects of such are beyond your imagination.

About relationships with Demon

Relationships with Demons/ess is totally different. It's an eternal commitment I think? Relationships with them will require you to push yourself and become better and if you want to just feel like a PRINCESS or Slave dominated by a guy, then you can find a human lover.

But you will lose something important and you won't find something women also crave for in a man in that dominating alpha kind of man. It's "Beta Trait".

Women want both beta and alpha traits in a man. Missing of the either two traits in a man will leave the woman dissatisfied.

And I know you as a woman did NOT know that. You don't even know what exactly you WANT. You always mess up mentally.

Men who are rough are generally handsome. Women are in all probability talking about the rugged,handsome bad boy type character. European women like darker as in not extremely pale skin type men because extremely pale skin is indicative of unhealthy Gene's. By darker they mean unconsciously in comparison to them as men are generally darker than women in their complexion. They don't want to be with a guy who is fairer than them and looks like a metrosexual.
These are the images I got after I googled badboy. Almost all the images are of white men and majority are with motorcycles - the typical badboy situation.
Image
Image
Image
Image
This is what I got when I googled Blonde badboy
Image
Image
Image
Image

As you can see badboy means handsome. When women say badboy they actually mean handsome badboy and not ugly badboy. Being a badboy is synonymous with being handsome, having high cheek bones, hunter eyes and strong jawline which makes a man appear masculine.
They aren't referring to black men and it is impossible for white women to feel sexually attracted to black men naturally, if the Jewish mind control system is removed. Attraction in that context is racial.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/dlFA0Zq1k2A (KanaBoom - Silhoutte)
ImageImage

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Some of the comments here are really .. annoying. And its probably my fault since I didnt clarify. But calling me fat and ugly.. really? You dont even know me or what I was implying.

My dad is white but he is a hard worker and gets very tan during the summer. He also has black hair. I am naturally blonde because my mom is. My dad is also a jealous, protective, and dominating lover so I think my preferences come from feeling safe with my dad. My dad is my biggest influence. He is so hard working and cares for our family.

Anyways to clarify some assumptions about all this race mixing crap, I am only attracted to Mexicans as far as people outside my race and I think they look alot like white people. Lol it doesnt mean I have to be with a Mexican, I mentioned Mexicans because theyre really attractive and I didnt think that liking a man with darker skin was a big deal. Anddd I am not even race mixing to begin with, lets make that clear!!!! I said darker men because I like serious types. It had nothing to do with skin color at alllllll.

I am most compatible with Scorpio in my Sun (the specific degree) and I have my Mars in Scorpio. So I think that also explains my attraction to this type of thing. I dont want a man to force me into things. Its just attractive when he is possessive and jealous. I dont expect anyone to actually understand and this has always been my biggest secret. My attraction has always been extremely embarrassing for me and I probably wont ever tell anyone in my entire life.

And no I dont have a low self esteem. Im a very powerful woman and I want a powerful man. Sometimes Im tired of people being pushovers around me and maybe I want someone who can meet me there and put me in my place lol :p (teasing ofc. Dont take this too seriously). I always feel like I have to take care of my men. Maybe I just want a masculine man and Ive taken it to an extreme? I think its a combination of multiple things. And maybe its my fault that men are like that around me. I attract submissive men . I dont understand how. Lol
Xoxo ^.*

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:
LovingSoul wrote:Hey guys! ^.^
...

...



Everything you said is on point! When I first mentioned "dark" men, I didnt mean physically but when race was questioned I did mention that Mexicans were attractive to me. I kinda said this to prove a point but everything you said is 100% accurate. And yeah Im not attracted to black men at all. So I think it makes sense. Also to clarify, Im interested in forming a relationship with a human... NOT a demon. I really want a soulmate. Someone compatible with me. Im extremely jealous and possessive myself but I am more easy-going rather than controlling. But yeah Im trying to work on myself. I really should have taken a different approach to this subject because when I asked for help on attracting this lover, I dont mean a working.. I mean like who do i need to become. Ive been working so hard on trying to become the woman i need to be in order to attract my soulmate or a compatible partner. I want to attract my dream partner but I dont know how to change my mentality to do this. I probably should have mentioned this but I was just assuming that when you attract a lover, it has to do with who you are. And looks dont matter either WHATSOEVER. Yes, I have specific attractions to men like I dont feel attracted to black men.. but Im not meaning race. I mean I just dont care if hes considered unattractive to others. I just want to be with a good man who strives to become powerful with me. (: I keep noticing comments about uniqueness and stuff.. idk what I specifically said to make people think that I feel special for being attracted to men like this but thats not how I feel at all. I actually feel embarrassed about it. I didnt realize it was normal lol. I just thought that my soulmate would have these attributes and that I should find him to be happy. But now that i know this is normal, im going to have to be more specific in the personality Im compatible with? I am so confused. I just dont know who I should be and therefore, who i should be with. So confused. Need to do some soul searching.
Xoxo ^.*

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:25 pm

This isn't dominant this is called weak control freak.

Dominant means masculine, strong, stands his ground, protects his woman etc.

Hps.mlimlal666 wrote:I don't find it healthy for having someone who is controlling, they can control your life, your schedule? your workings along with meditations? Just a thought! For the jealous type, is not mentally right for most people to have this trait, usually, people with this trait are very insecure, low self-esteem, and emotionally unstable.
This can leave a very formative experience.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:28 pm

LovingSoul wrote:...


I don't think people called you anything negative, they just explained that women who think that way are self damning and low emo types, which are not really capable of getting a good mate, so they opt in easy access to other races, leading in unsatisfactory relationship.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:25 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I don't think people called you anything negative
To be fair here, there were people like that. Although it seems to have been a misunderstanding mostly.

WiseDragon wrote:You're a fat ugly troll who tries to promote race mixing ideas. I can see it through the screen. "Blonde white chick who's attracted to dark men", fuck off lol
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:10 pm

WiseDragon wrote:
LovingSoul wrote: Im a blonde white chick and Im not into blonde guys.

You're a fat ugly troll who tries to promote race mixing ideas. I can see it through the screen. "Blonde white chick who's attracted to dark men", fuck off lol


No Im not. Im attracted to white guys with a tan lol
Xoxo ^.*

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6027

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:08 am

Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I don't think people called you anything negative
To be fair here, there were people like that. Although it seems to have been a misunderstanding mostly.

WiseDragon wrote:You're a fat ugly troll who tries to promote race mixing ideas. I can see it through the screen. "Blonde white chick who's attracted to dark men", fuck off lol


My bad. I skipped this comment, I think Wisedragon will understand now and so will the original poster.

However, it really looked like one of those trolls.

Jews are in forums online and they pretend to be White women in order to attack White men. This is a fact. Mentally ill Blacks also make similar accounts online to do the same and spread propaganda. It sort of like a hobby to them.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:43 am

So is this something I have to find within myself or should I build my confidence and see if Im still attracted to men like this? I really just want to be happy but if I keep looking for men like this, will I ever be happy? Ive been questioning that these past couple days.. and especially after reading the reactions to this forum. So thats just a follow up to my original question. Im starting to change my perspective and am a bit worried about my attractions. :/ Kinda just wish I understood myself better.
Xoxo ^.*

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:51 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Shael wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I don't think people called you anything negative
To be fair here, there were people like that. Although it seems to have been a misunderstanding mostly.

WiseDragon wrote:You're a fat ugly troll who tries to promote race mixing ideas. I can see it through the screen. "Blonde white chick who's attracted to dark men", fuck off lol


My bad. I skipped this comment, I think Wisedragon will understand now and so will the original poster.

However, it really looked like one of those trolls.

Jews are in forums online and they pretend to be White women in order to attack White men. This is a fact. Mentally ill Blacks also make similar accounts online to do the same and spread propaganda. It sort of like a hobby to them.


Sorry If what I said came off like that. I promise im not a Jew. But my moms side is native american so maybe this can explain my attractions more? My great grandpa was full blooded Native American. However... my mom came out blonde with blue eyes and Rh negative blood and my grandparents have positive blood so idk if theres a mix up. Either way, i still have my dad so I hope my attraction to men with black hair and tan skin isnt race mixing >.<

Also, on a sidenote, Ive never really been surrounded by any blonde guys except for my brother. So maybe thats why i havent found one i liked lol. I should probably be more open minded and stop daydreaming about my type. I wont race mix but I also will chill out about whether or not he has dark hair. Watch my soulmate be blonde :p
Xoxo ^.*

Aquarius
Posts: 5672

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Aquarius » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:06 pm

LovingSoul wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Shael wrote:To be fair here, there were people like that. Although it seems to have been a misunderstanding mostly.



My bad. I skipped this comment, I think Wisedragon will understand now and so will the original poster.

However, it really looked like one of those trolls.

Jews are in forums online and they pretend to be White women in order to attack White men. This is a fact. Mentally ill Blacks also make similar accounts online to do the same and spread propaganda. It sort of like a hobby to them.


Sorry If what I said came off like that. I promise im not a Jew. But my moms side is native american so maybe this can explain my attractions more? My great grandpa was full blooded Native American. However... my mom came out blonde with blue eyes and Rh negative blood and my grandparents have positive blood so idk if theres a mix up. Either way, i still have my dad so I hope my attraction to men with black hair and tan skin isnt race mixing >.<

Also, on a sidenote, Ive never really been surrounded by any blonde guys except for my brother. So maybe thats why i havent found one i liked lol. I should probably be more open minded and stop daydreaming about my type. I wont race mix but I also will chill out about whether or not he has dark hair. Watch my soulmate be blonde :p
You have to understand a little bit more about race. If you're white and have a relationship with another white who has a different hair colour than you is not race mixing, it's race mixing if you have a relationship with another race. Mexicans are race mixed and aren't purely white, and that's to be avoided if you're white. There is no problem with men that have darker hair, you just have to look for those in your same race.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:38 pm

Aquarius wrote:
LovingSoul wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
My bad. I skipped this comment, I think Wisedragon will understand now and so will the original poster.

However, it really looked like one of those trolls.

Jews are in forums online and they pretend to be White women in order to attack White men. This is a fact. Mentally ill Blacks also make similar accounts online to do the same and spread propaganda. It sort of like a hobby to them.


Sorry If what I said came off like that. I promise im not a Jew. But my moms side is native american so maybe this can explain my attractions more? My great grandpa was full blooded Native American. However... my mom came out blonde with blue eyes and Rh negative blood and my grandparents have positive blood so idk if theres a mix up. Either way, i still have my dad so I hope my attraction to men with black hair and tan skin isnt race mixing >.<

Also, on a sidenote, Ive never really been surrounded by any blonde guys except for my brother. So maybe thats why i havent found one i liked lol. I should probably be more open minded and stop daydreaming about my type. I wont race mix but I also will chill out about whether or not he has dark hair. Watch my soulmate be blonde :p
You have to understand a little bit more about race. If you're white and have a relationship with another white who has a different hair colour than you is not race mixing, it's race mixing if you have a relationship with another race. Mexicans are race mixed and aren't purely white, and that's to be avoided if you're white. There is no problem with men that have darker hair, you just have to look for those in your same race.


It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.

Aquarius
Posts: 5672

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Aquarius » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 am

Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
LovingSoul wrote:
Sorry If what I said came off like that. I promise im not a Jew. But my moms side is native american so maybe this can explain my attractions more? My great grandpa was full blooded Native American. However... my mom came out blonde with blue eyes and Rh negative blood and my grandparents have positive blood so idk if theres a mix up. Either way, i still have my dad so I hope my attraction to men with black hair and tan skin isnt race mixing >.<

Also, on a sidenote, Ive never really been surrounded by any blonde guys except for my brother. So maybe thats why i havent found one i liked lol. I should probably be more open minded and stop daydreaming about my type. I wont race mix but I also will chill out about whether or not he has dark hair. Watch my soulmate be blonde :p
You have to understand a little bit more about race. If you're white and have a relationship with another white who has a different hair colour than you is not race mixing, it's race mixing if you have a relationship with another race. Mexicans are race mixed and aren't purely white, and that's to be avoided if you're white. There is no problem with men that have darker hair, you just have to look for those in your same race.


It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:42 pm

Vaal wrote:It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.
It's not good to word it in such an extreme manner. The thing with trying to find a mate with same hair/eye color only applies on a very large scale. In individual cases, your partner can have whatever eye/hair color you would like. There are no restrictions here as long as you are of the same race.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:30 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote:You have to understand a little bit more about race. If you're white and have a relationship with another white who has a different hair colour than you is not race mixing, it's race mixing if you have a relationship with another race. Mexicans are race mixed and aren't purely white, and that's to be avoided if you're white. There is no problem with men that have darker hair, you just have to look for those in your same race.


It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 284

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby sahasrarabliss » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:11 pm

Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:
LovingSoul wrote:Hey guys! ^.^

I know some of you will probably be critical towards me about this subject, but I cant help my desires!

First of all, I think its important to note that I have my Mars in Scorpio, my Venus in Pisces, and Im a woman.. I think this is important for this topic..

Anyways, Im extremely attracted to really powerful, dominating, controlling, jealous, and dark men. And before you come at me about having a "type" is wrong or whatever, I am just going to let you know that this is in my soul! I cant help it! Its just what Im attracted to and Im fine with it. I dont want to change this... I love this about me. (: But thanks for your concern.
To be honest, I read stories about people being loved by spirits and I want this so bad.. but not just with any spirit, with someone I am compatible with. I love the mystery and I cant exactly have a relationship like this in real life (personal matters). Can someone please tell me how I can attract such an entity. I would be so in love and so happy. I want him to be attracted to me as well and be compatible with me so he doesnt leave me :(

Thanks guys. Im open to criticism as well but please keep an open mind when answering because Im willing to try most anything. This is my one true desire.


Every woman on this planet feels that way to be dominated, controlled and chased. You are not alone. And every woman in her young adult years feels insecure and suffer from low self esteem.

And every pretty woman which I assume you are but you don't think you are, feels sexually uncomfortable with handsome guys but likes men who look rough, darker than her own skin complexion and look little bit UNTIDY.

Every woman at young age wants the guy to be jealous of her and be possessive of her.

Every woman feels attracted to the guy who is mysterious and ambiguous and unpredictable.

Whats so new and unique about this all?
LOL.


Let's suppose you've succeeded to sleep with a black guy. Then next day, you will have mixture of emotions and feel disgusted and repulsive and cry and you won't know the reasons for this. It won't feel natural.

And other dangerous side effects of such are beyond your imagination.

About relationships with Demon

Relationships with Demons/ess is totally different. It's an eternal commitment I think? Relationships with them will require you to push yourself and become better and if you want to just feel like a PRINCESS or Slave dominated by a guy, then you can find a human lover.

But you will lose something important and you won't find something women also crave for in a man in that dominating alpha kind of man. It's "Beta Trait".

Women want both beta and alpha traits in a man. Missing of the either two traits in a man will leave the woman dissatisfied.

And I know you as a woman did NOT know that. You don't even know what exactly you WANT. You always mess up mentally.

Men who are rough are generally handsome. Women are in all probability talking about the rugged,handsome bad boy type character. European women like darker as in not extremely pale skin type men because extremely pale skin is indicative of unhealthy Gene's. By darker they mean unconsciously in comparison to them as men are generally darker than women in their complexion. They don't want to be with a guy who is fairer than them and looks like a metrosexual.
These are the images I got after I googled badboy. Almost all the images are of white men and majority are with motorcycles - the typical badboy situation.
Image
Image
Image
Image
This is what I got when I googled Blonde badboy
Image
Image
Image
Image

As you can see badboy means handsome. When women say badboy they actually mean handsome badboy and not ugly badboy. Being a badboy is synonymous with being handsome, having high cheek bones, hunter eyes and strong jawline which makes a man appear masculine.
They aren't referring to black men and it is impossible for white women to feel sexually attracted to black men naturally, if the Jewish mind control system is removed. Attraction in that context is racial.


Ever seen a pretty woman in love with a guy who is fat, ugliest of the ugliest of the world?

I've seen many cases like that. It's just not about bad boy thingy.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2422

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Jack » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:14 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:
Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:
Every woman on this planet feels that way to be dominated, controlled and chased. You are not alone. And every woman in her young adult years feels insecure and suffer from low self esteem.

And every pretty woman which I assume you are but you don't think you are, feels sexually uncomfortable with handsome guys but likes men who look rough, darker than her own skin complexion and look little bit UNTIDY.

Every woman at young age wants the guy to be jealous of her and be possessive of her.

Every woman feels attracted to the guy who is mysterious and ambiguous and unpredictable.

Whats so new and unique about this all?
LOL.


Let's suppose you've succeeded to sleep with a black guy. Then next day, you will have mixture of emotions and feel disgusted and repulsive and cry and you won't know the reasons for this. It won't feel natural.

And other dangerous side effects of such are beyond your imagination.

About relationships with Demon

Relationships with Demons/ess is totally different. It's an eternal commitment I think? Relationships with them will require you to push yourself and become better and if you want to just feel like a PRINCESS or Slave dominated by a guy, then you can find a human lover.

But you will lose something important and you won't find something women also crave for in a man in that dominating alpha kind of man. It's "Beta Trait".

Women want both beta and alpha traits in a man. Missing of the either two traits in a man will leave the woman dissatisfied.

And I know you as a woman did NOT know that. You don't even know what exactly you WANT. You always mess up mentally.

Men who are rough are generally handsome. Women are in all probability talking about the rugged,handsome bad boy type character. European women like darker as in not extremely pale skin type men because extremely pale skin is indicative of unhealthy Gene's. By darker they mean unconsciously in comparison to them as men are generally darker than women in their complexion. They don't want to be with a guy who is fairer than them and looks like a metrosexual.
These are the images I got after I googled badboy. Almost all the images are of white men and majority are with motorcycles - the typical badboy situation.
Image
Image
Image
Image
This is what I got when I googled Blonde badboy
Image
Image
Image
Image

As you can see badboy means handsome. When women say badboy they actually mean handsome badboy and not ugly badboy. Being a badboy is synonymous with being handsome, having high cheek bones, hunter eyes and strong jawline which makes a man appear masculine.
They aren't referring to black men and it is impossible for white women to feel sexually attracted to black men naturally, if the Jewish mind control system is removed. Attraction in that context is racial.


Ever seen a pretty woman in love with a guy who is fat, ugliest of the ugliest of the world?

I've seen many cases like that. It's just not about bad boy thingy.

I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/dlFA0Zq1k2A (KanaBoom - Silhoutte)
ImageImage

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:24 am

Vaal wrote:Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.
It seems like you really misunderstood/misread something about this topic in the past. Mating with someone who has a different hair color and/or a different eye color than you does not count as race mixing and does not produce "miserable results" like you claim.
Mating with someone like this, and mating with someone who has a different skin color, are two completely different things.

As I said initially, the principle of mating with same eye/hair color is something that should be done on the large-scale, so as to preserve all the subraces. But some individual cases will not hurt this, and will also not produce "bad" children in any way.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

Aquarius
Posts: 5672

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:54 am

Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Vaal wrote:
It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.

Oh alright, how you phrased the sentence made it seem another way.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Shael wrote:
Vaal wrote:Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.
It seems like you really misunderstood/misread something about this topic in the past. Mating with someone who has a different hair color and/or a different eye color than you does not count as race mixing and does not produce "miserable results" like you claim.
Mating with someone like this, and mating with someone who has a different skin color, are two completely different things.

As I said initially, the principle of mating with same eye/hair color is something that should be done on the large-scale, so as to preserve all the subraces. But some individual cases will not hurt this, and will also not produce "bad" children in any way.


Well, I do agree that mixed Europeans can mate with other mixed Europeans, but the pure blooded whites should only go for pure blooded whites. IMO, If your're mixed, you should focus on gathering lots of good Karma and hope that you will be reincarnated in a pure blooded body. Spreading your mixed genes is just contradictory.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 284

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby sahasrarabliss » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:27 am

Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:
Jack wrote:I've seen many cases like that. It's just not about bad boy thingy.

I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.



Jack, before you read my this reply, please check these two screenshot msgs by a girl herself.

https://imgur.com/Dw6pR9C
https://imgur.com/m00JY6g

A young inexperienced woman even the most experienced woman likes receiving men's attention. Nothing new about it. Every young woman(mostly inexperienced woman) will flaunt her body.

But yea there are women who don't like doing that kind of things.. Such as keeping men around for attention, a scorpion zodiac woman is an exception here. But still she likes receiving men's attention.

You can also ask any bisexual male here who is submissive and a bottom, he'd tell you how he likes getting attention of men and drool over him. He likes how they chase him.

And, No, Women in that case don't have any psychological issue. Idk what specific psychological issue you talking about. It's their nature and it's not rare. If you see a pretty hot woman in love with an ugly guy, then no she doesn't have any psychological issue. Far from it.

Because, Women don't fall for men's looks. It's how men make them feel. Women don't even know why they fell in love with a particular guy. Women are seduced and made fall in love EMOTIONALLY even if you are the ugliest, old wrinkled and poorest man of this world.

If it's you who has to seduce your own woman, then I can guarantee you she is not deeply in love with you and she WON'T do everything for you.

Because, A woman will do anything for her man if she loves him.

You can give me tons of reasons of her because she is a Virgin, or she is very shy, or men have to lead. Men have to seduce.

Seduction is NOT done physically by Men, it's done physically only by Women. It's their job. And your job is to seduce them emotionally. So then the physical seduction follows up by them.

Seduction is done emotionally by men's side.
If it's done physically by a man, then the man will end up walking an extra mile for her. Doing unnecessary things.

And, Women like or dislike people on the basis of their intuition before they even KNOW anything about the person and thing. Men can guide their intuition to make them fall in love with them.

All that riches, muscles, big size won't matter for a woman if you could guide her intuition to make her feel that she is in love with you.

If you say that if I have to manipulate a woman to make her fall in love with me, then it's not love.
For your own sake, if you want a woman to be madly in love with you, then you have to manipulate her emotionally. Otherwise ignore this all, don't make love your priority, and continue on spiritual path and eventually get a better SS life partner.

Men not gotta chase women it's women who chase men, nag, and get upset when you don't answer their calls, once they fall in love. All that shit you'd do as nice guy is now being done by your girl in love with you. Because it's their nature.
A nice guy is a burden on himself and on this planet. Be the smart one.

It seems to me Jacky that, you are still keeping Women on pedestal which would only hurt your healthy ego. Keep yourself on pedestal as an individual instead.

MoonlessNight666
Posts: 255

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:48 am

Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Vaal wrote:
It would be much better blonde whites mate other blonde whites. Also, If you are white but dark hair then ideally you should find someone with the same color, or just don't breed.
Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.


When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.

User avatar
luis
Posts: 3196

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby luis » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:40 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.

Oh alright, how you phrased the sentence made it seem another way.

Vaal, Italians are White, the "they should not considered Whites" part is quite untrue. There is a somewhat old post in this forum where HP HoodedCobra poster some images of Italians and said who was White and who is a bit mixed. I don't have the time to find it but you inspired me to do a post that will clarify these things, i hope i can do it in these days. There is still weird "rumors" going around in this forum about race even if it has been explained how it is many times.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:11 pm

Vaal wrote:Well, I do agree that mixed Europeans can mate with other mixed Europeans, but the pure blooded whites should only go for pure blooded whites. IMO, If your're mixed, you should focus on gathering lots of good Karma and hope that you will be reincarnated in a pure blooded body. Spreading your mixed genes is just contradictory.
Having hair that isn't blonde and eyes that aren't blue doesn't make one "mixed". There are different subraces of the white race, who all have white skin and are not mixed in any way, who can mate amongs each other in some individual cases. I hope this clarifies things now.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1021

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:57 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.


When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.

Arabs are not Aryans, neither are northern Indians or Iranians.
Image

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:14 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:
Vaal wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Don't breed because you have dark hair.... you know that's not how it works right? Lol
Sub-race is not in hair colour but in physical structure like certain bone allignment. There's nordics who have dark hair and they are still nordics and not "inferior" as you try to claim they are. Your dark vs blonde argument has no scientifical basis and is just a meme at this point.


You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).

Shael wrote:...


Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.


When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.


This is why I said "Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites."

luis wrote:...


I mainly mean the Italians from south. There are some Italians on the north that I would consider "white", yes.
Good, write the post. I'm interested.

Shael wrote:...


But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...

LovingSoul
Posts: 54

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby LovingSoul » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:12 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:
Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.



Jack, before you read my this reply, please check these two screenshot msgs by a girl herself.

https://imgur.com/Dw6pR9C
https://imgur.com/m00JY6g

A young inexperienced woman even the most experienced woman likes receiving men's attention. Nothing new about it. Every young woman(mostly inexperienced woman) will flaunt her body.

But yea there are women who don't like doing that kind of things.. Such as keeping men around for attention, a scorpion zodiac woman is an exception here. But still she likes receiving men's attention.

You can also ask any bisexual male here who is submissive and a bottom, he'd tell you how he likes getting attention of men and drool over him. He likes how they chase him.

And, No, Women in that case don't have any psychological issue. Idk what specific psychological issue you talking about. It's their nature and it's not rare. If you see a pretty hot woman in love with an ugly guy, then no she doesn't have any psychological issue. Far from it.

Because, Women don't fall for men's looks. It's how men make them feel. Women don't even know why they fell in love with a particular guy. Women are seduced and made fall in love EMOTIONALLY even if you are the ugliest, old wrinkled and poorest man of this world.

If it's you who has to seduce your own woman, then I can guarantee you she is not deeply in love with you and she WON'T do everything for you.

Because, A woman will do anything for her man if she loves him.

You can give me tons of reasons of her because she is a Virgin, or she is very shy, or men have to lead. Men have to seduce.

Seduction is NOT done physically by Men, it's done physically only by Women. It's their job. And your job is to seduce them emotionally. So then the physical seduction follows up by them.

Seduction is done emotionally by men's side.
If it's done physically by a man, then the man will end up walking an extra mile for her. Doing unnecessary things.

And, Women like or dislike people on the basis of their intuition before they even KNOW anything about the person and thing. Men can guide their intuition to make them fall in love with them.

All that riches, muscles, big size won't matter for a woman if you could guide her intuition to make her feel that she is in love with you.

If you say that if I have to manipulate a woman to make her fall in love with me, then it's not love.
For your own sake, if you want a woman to be madly in love with you, then you have to manipulate her emotionally. Otherwise ignore this all, don't make love your priority, and continue on spiritual path and eventually get a better SS life partner.

Men not gotta chase women it's women who chase men, nag, and get upset when you don't answer their calls, once they fall in love. All that shit you'd do as nice guy is now being done by your girl in love with you. Because it's their nature.
A nice guy is a burden on himself and on this planet. Be the smart one.

It seems to me Jacky that, you are still keeping Women on pedestal which would only hurt your healthy ego. Keep yourself on pedestal as an individual instead.


Everything you said is 100% correct! If a man is attractive of course its going to catch a woman's eye, but in the long run, its how he acts and seduces her emotionally that keeps her. Women do love to get the attention from the man. I think this is just how it is in survival. Men and women experience sex differently. For example, men are aroused at a mere visual of a woman's body. I dont get aroused by a man's body.. at least not in the same way a man does. So women naturally want to arouse their partner so that they can have kids. Attention from men who are very visual creatures = children lol. I think attractiveness does matter to a degree because of the potential outcome/health of the offspring (what the brain percieves to be healthy when it comes to attraction) but I think in women this is more changeable because we need someone who is going to be there for us and stay. In my society, men who have dad bods are the types who stay and raise a family so I guess that would alter what types of men these women are attracted to? Idk its a lot of food for thought.
Xoxo ^.*

Aquarius
Posts: 5672

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Aquarius » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:49 am

Vaal wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
Vaal wrote:
You're just skewing my words, dude. I didn't said that they shouldn't procreate, I just say that,IDEALLY, it would be much better if those people only mate between each other.
I no where claimed that Europeans with dark hair are Inferior to the blonde ones, it's something that you made up in your head...
And yes, Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites have more European DNA in them than the ones with Dark hair. Like, f.e., look at the Italians, lots of them have Nordic body structure yet to me they look way to much like Arabs, they shouldn't be considered "white"(In fact, they weren't 'till the 50s/60s ).



Maybe, but if we want to have racially pure Europe then we have to ,some day, start weeding out the mixed ones or the white race will go extinct. I saw many instances where blonde white woman would mate with a slightly mixed white man and the results are miserable... It's like rolling a dice, it can give you a healthy person , but most of the time the kids are just sicker, have lower iq and look worse then the pure blooded Europeans.


When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.


This is why I said "Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites."

luis wrote:...


I mainly mean the Italians from south. There are some Italians on the north that I would consider "white", yes.
Good, write the post. I'm interested.

Shael wrote:...


But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...

You're just very confused. There's nordics who have dark hair too. Yours is just racial broscience. Lol
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3002

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Shael » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 am

Vaal wrote:But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...
No. You are confusing the term "white" with the term "nordic". There are many subraces of the white race that have nothing to do with mixing and are completely natural. Even some of our Gods have these traits, despite not being from Earth in the first place. It has been said many times even by HPs that there are many white subraces that weren't created through mixing.

Nordic = the blonde blue-eyed tall subrace of whites, that lies at the core of the white race.

White = the white race as a whole, including a multitude of subraces with differences height, facial structure, hair color, and eye color, all belonging to the white race.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2422

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Jack » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:58 am

sahasrarabliss wrote:
Jack wrote:
sahasrarabliss wrote:I've seen it but its exceptionally rare and doesn't last long. And if it does, theres an indication that the woman might have serious psychological issues or maybe the man is using mind control knowingly or unknowingly on them.



Jack, before you read my this reply, please check these two screenshot msgs by a girl herself.

https://imgur.com/Dw6pR9C
https://imgur.com/m00JY6g

A young inexperienced woman even the most experienced woman likes receiving men's attention. Nothing new about it. Every young woman(mostly inexperienced woman) will flaunt her body.

But yea there are women who don't like doing that kind of things.. Such as keeping men around for attention, a scorpion zodiac woman is an exception here. But still she likes receiving men's attention.

You can also ask any bisexual male here who is submissive and a bottom, he'd tell you how he likes getting attention of men and drool over him. He likes how they chase him.

And, No, Women in that case don't have any psychological issue. Idk what specific psychological issue you talking about. It's their nature and it's not rare. If you see a pretty hot woman in love with an ugly guy, then no she doesn't have any psychological issue. Far from it.

Because, Women don't fall for men's looks. It's how men make them feel. Women don't even know why they fell in love with a particular guy. Women are seduced and made fall in love EMOTIONALLY even if you are the ugliest, old wrinkled and poorest man of this world.

If it's you who has to seduce your own woman, then I can guarantee you she is not deeply in love with you and she WON'T do everything for you.

Because, A woman will do anything for her man if she loves him.

You can give me tons of reasons of her because she is a Virgin, or she is very shy, or men have to lead. Men have to seduce.

Seduction is NOT done physically by Men, it's done physically only by Women. It's their job. And your job is to seduce them emotionally. So then the physical seduction follows up by them.

Seduction is done emotionally by men's side.
If it's done physically by a man, then the man will end up walking an extra mile for her. Doing unnecessary things.

And, Women like or dislike people on the basis of their intuition before they even KNOW anything about the person and thing. Men can guide their intuition to make them fall in love with them.

All that riches, muscles, big size won't matter for a woman if you could guide her intuition to make her feel that she is in love with you.

If you say that if I have to manipulate a woman to make her fall in love with me, then it's not love.
For your own sake, if you want a woman to be madly in love with you, then you have to manipulate her emotionally. Otherwise ignore this all, don't make love your priority, and continue on spiritual path and eventually get a better SS life partner.

Men not gotta chase women it's women who chase men, nag, and get upset when you don't answer their calls, once they fall in love. All that shit you'd do as nice guy is now being done by your girl in love with you. Because it's their nature.
A nice guy is a burden on himself and on this planet. Be the smart one.

It seems to me Jacky that, you are still keeping Women on pedestal which would only hurt your healthy ego. Keep yourself on pedestal as an individual instead.

This is one of the most believable scams in the entire world. The idea that women are blind to ones looks. Not only is this untrue, but this is deceptively marketed to men to solicit money and resources from them. There is a looks threshold for any particular woman below which they will not stoop. That is determined by experiences they've had with particular men till then in their lives. If they've had an attractive man before they will seek to replicate that situation as best they can. If you're within or at the top of that threshold for looks,the rest is determined by your behavior. That is to say, someone can't attract anyone they like unless they're a hypnotist or knows powerful magick.

Secondly you seem to be under the impression that anyone can create the emotional states required for women to feel attracted. The situation as I said earlier is that, if your at the top of that looks level of theirs or within that threshold preferably in the top tier, your behavior has a determining role in her attraction.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/dlFA0Zq1k2A (KanaBoom - Silhoutte)
ImageImage

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Shael wrote:
Vaal wrote:But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...
No. You are confusing the term "white" with the term "nordic". There are many subraces of the white race that have nothing to do with mixing and are completely natural. Even some of our Gods have these traits, despite not being from Earth in the first place. It has been said many times even by HPs that there are many white subraces that weren't created through mixing.

Nordic = the blonde blue-eyed tall subrace of whites, that lies at the core of the white race.

White = the white race as a whole, including a multitude of subraces with differences height, facial structure, hair color, and eye color, all belonging to the white race.


Well, If that's the case then White people shouldn't mate with Nordic people.

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:31 am

Aquarius wrote:
Vaal wrote:
MoonlessNight666 wrote:
When you said ''white'' were you referring to Aryans or people with pale skin? Because if you use the term white as a place holder for Aryan is sounds like there is a gap in your knowledge because as far as I know Arab people are considered Aryan as well.


This is why I said "Pure blonde, blue eyed Whites."

luis wrote:...


I mainly mean the Italians from south. There are some Italians on the north that I would consider "white", yes.
Good, write the post. I'm interested.

Shael wrote:...


But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...

You're just very confused. There's nordics who have dark hair too. Yours is just racial broscience. Lol


They have dark hair cause they have non-nordic addmixture. There is no proof that dark hair is a nordic trait... also it depends on what do you mean by dark hair. Males tend to have darker hair than females. So there can be some nordics with dirty blonde hair that I would still consider Nordic but if the hair are darker than that then there was definitely some mixing.

As far as I know all the Germanic tribes were like super nordic with golden/platinum hair like Tacitus have described them. Those are Nords. Don't tell me that Nordics can have like brown/black hair cause that's is the lie for certain.

Vaal
Posts: 308

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby Vaal » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:48 am

Shael wrote:
Vaal wrote:But the brown eyes and Dark hair ARE addmixture, thus making one mixed. Those are not Nordic traits.
I agree that Whites with dark hair are "White" but not pure white. They aren't snow white, Shael, they just aren't...
No. You are confusing the term "white" with the term "nordic". There are many subraces of the white race that have nothing to do with mixing and are completely natural. Even some of our Gods have these traits, despite not being from Earth in the first place. It has been said many times even by HPs that there are many white subraces that weren't created through mixing.

Nordic = the blonde blue-eyed tall subrace of whites, that lies at the core of the white race.

White = the white race as a whole, including a multitude of subraces with differences height, facial structure, hair color, and eye color, all belonging to the white race.


And when I say pure blooded Whites than I mean Nordic people(I thought it's obvious)
Thanks for the explanation anyway.

sahasrarabliss
Posts: 284

Re: Finding a Powerful Lover

Postby sahasrarabliss » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:29 am

Looks really don't matter to women. The kind of conversation you do with a woman matters more than behaviour.

Yes, anyone can put any woman or a man into an emotional state and make the person like and love them. Not by hypnosis or Magick or anything like that. One doesn't need to be a hypnosist or a mage. But understand the flaws of the human mind which make the human mind vulnerable to emotional manipulation due to being cut off from spirituality.

Looks become secondary and almost of no importance for a woman if once she falls in love with a man.

A woman will only feel more nervous than usual talking to a handsome macho looking charismatic man and only get infatuated temporarily.

Again, behaviour matters less than the kind of talk you'd do with a woman.

Jack wrote:That is to say, someone can't attract anyone they like unless they're a hypnotist or knows powerful magick.

Secondly you seem to be under the impression that anyone can create the emotional states required for women to feel attracted. The situation as I said earlier is that, if your at the top of that looks level of theirs or within that threshold preferably in the top tier, your behavior has a determining role in her attraction.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fuchs, TalGonDon, TopoftheAbyss and 81 guests