Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Holistic practices

Aquarius

Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.

Aquarius said:
Hello HPS Shannon, I was wondering where do you start studying about health, the body, herbs ecc you seem to know a lot about it and it seems that you are studying it so I’d love to know how to get into it.

There’s naturopathy and holistic sciences bachelor degrees that look very interesting but I do not want to do such thing as a profession as I am set in doing something that gives me the opportunity to have more or less a stable job, work from home(not always) and be able to make good money.

It just feels like something that I should know, so it might be good to study it.

Yes, everyone should know atleast basic information about their bodies and health. It also partly depends on your personal interest and such. Did you look at your astro chart, do you feel a calling for healing?

I notice that people who are very much in the health and wellness field have indicators in their charts.

I always wanted to be a healer or get into the holistic field but with my path and obligations here in Satanism, I cannot. I cant be a doctor, so I have to just do self study on my own. My interest in health is enhanced in my chart.

It can take years to gather knowledge on health. My interest began when I had alot of sicknesses growing up and decided to do things myself.

The best way is the interdisciplinary route.
Meaning study different forms of health like ayurveda, western medicine, healing through microbes, nutritional healing, Traditional chinese medicine, physical therapy, herbal healing, dietary healing, etc.

Integrative healing is the best way. You will find that all these healing systems lead to eachother or atleast highly compliment eachother.

Start with reading about basic nutrition-- what vitamins, minerals and food compounds do and how they interact with benefit the body and eachother. It helps to know about plants and plant compound production like in beauty products, lotions, oils,etc

Study basic anatomy, the organs, the skin, the blood, and basic diseases.

Study chemicals(environmental and biological) and disease and toxins and how they affect the body.

Take notes when you read health information from different sources, understand how they relate. Be openminded. It also helps to ask questions. I learned alot from you all, and CentralForce is great with health too. I learned alot from him.

The good thing about the internet is there is so much online on natural healing sciences in different branches.

If I were you, I may start with TCM, basic nutrition, basic anatomy and basic herbal healing. How does that sound?

Do you have a specific field of health that you want to study?

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Yes, everyone should know atleast basic information about their bodies and health. It also partly depends on your personal interest and such. Did you look at your astro chart, do you feel a calling for healing?

I notice that people who are very much in the health and wellness field have indicators in their charts.

I always wanted to be a healer or get into the holistic field but with my path and obligations here in Satanism, I cannot. I cant be a doctor, so I have to just do self study on my own. My interest in health is enhanced in my chart.

It can take years to gather knowledge on health. My interest began when I had alot of sicknesses growing up and decided to do things myself.

Meaning study different forms of health like ayurveda, western medicine, healing through microbes, nutritional healing, Traditional chinese medicine, physical therapy, herbal healing, dietary healing, etc.

Integrative healing is the best way. You will find that all these healing systems lead to eachother or atleast highly compliment eachother.

Start with reading about basic nutrition-- what vitamins, minerals and food compounds do and how they interact with benefit the body and eachother. It helps to know about plants and plant compound production like in beauty products, lotions, oils,etc

Study chemicals(environmental and biological) and disease and toxins and how they affect the body.

Take notes when you read health information from different sources, understand how they relate. Be openminded. It also helps to ask questions. I learned alot from you all, and CentralForce is great with health too. I learned alot from him.

The good thing about the internet is there is so much online on natural healing sciences in different branches.

If I were you, I may start with TCM, basic nutrition, basic anatomy and basic herbal healing. How does that sound?

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.

I'm alright with it. I have learned quite alot from my grandfather about health bring he loves natural things. When can we start?

I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:

I do have Saturn opposite to Alphecca, so it seems that I have some predisposition to healing.
Your plan about tcm, anatomy and herbs sound great, tcm is what I am interested a lot in, This comes from Centralforce, his years of helping people here with it made me have a lot of interest in it.
Thanks a lot.

Lydia said:
I know this thread is only directed at HPS Shannon, but if I can add something: learn the doshas (in Ayurveda). Pitta, Vata, Kosha. This made all the difference in my health. Some things that work for some people are aggravating to others, or ineffective, and the doshas explains it perfectly. Since learning mine and eating correctly, taking the right herbs and spices, and other things (the correct oil to use on my skin, the right essential oils for aromatherapy, etc), I feel better than ever before in my entire life.

But be careful taking tests online about them, I took one from a "reputable" website just to see how good the site was and it said my main dosha is the one that I am actually the lowest in :roll:
Thank you I will, I find ayurveda very fascinating.

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:

Ayurveda and TCM theory align.

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

Im interested in testing it on what I know about my TCM type.

Also, also I am getting into health and diet based on blood type....

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Lydia, if you can. Can you post the sites or tests that gave the best run down on your ayurvedic type?

There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?

Lydia said:

Really? I never knew that that system could have such an effect on someone.

Oh o.o 'Reputable' seems to be almost a synonym with 'half assed and incorrect' at times..

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

Maybe over time we all can pick one health subject a week and go over it so that everyone can learn about it as if taking a health course.[/quote
Hail HP Shannon
This is how true knowledge manifests.
Hail Satan

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:

There is so much to learn (and it is so much fun too) on this subject. It's a life study basicly.

Also I'd appreciate it if you did manage to organize learning on one subject at a time like a sort of course (what you mentioned in this topic above) even though you asked it to someone else.

I do have a question though, or rather a problem. When Im off reading on the subject I have the tendency to feel that something is off and that there are things missing, that do not explain or seemingly explain the connections between things very well.
This kind of does not want to make me to read more on it. And thus kind of halts my study on this area too. It ends up feeling like symptom treatment, I guess, is what I would describe it the best.
Do you have any suggestions for me maybe, as to find a solution to this problem? Or where to look, maybe?

Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?

Lydia said:

What dosha do you fall in? I have variously looked into India( I stayed there for about two years) and Ayurveda was a favorite. It stood out to me.

HPS Shannon said:
Lunardance, I'm sorry, I do not understand what you are getting at. Are you saying that the information on health seems too exhaustive, in which case you become uninterested?
It wasnt directed at me, but I think I understand what she meant as I have this too at times. When you get a feel that there is lots of corruption weaved into a subject, you can get tired of trying to filter out only what is true and not getting caught in the corruptions also. I have this with so many things, as it's simply near impossible for me to learn more on these things without solid guidelines.
Time and further studies in other areas do fix this (because as your overall wisdom and knowledge increases, it becomes easier to filter the bad stuff out), but it slows down the process of learning a lot for many people, regardless.

Personally I have a strong feel that this as a whole will also get better in the coming years. As we get more and more SS reaching a fair amount of advancement, we should see more people from different fields being able to share their knowledge. In other words, we should hopefully see much more "guidelines" and other help in the future. Simple patience should solve all these things.

HPS Shannon said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

No its not that. It is like learning x herb has x properties and works on this system in the body but how do you know that this herb x is the right one to take for this person? There are other herbs that work on the same system or organ..
Thats what Im really missing with the western system..

HPS Shannon said:

Will do, but so far no websites have it all, they focus on only a few basic questions and don't ask questions regarding all the other areas. I've taken a few so far just to see and they are not thorough enough and therefore not very accurate at all. I will write them out or see if I can paste the table I have in a pdf book written by a practitioner.

Lydia said:
HPS Shannon said:

Will do, but so far no websites have it all, they focus on only a few basic questions and don't ask questions regarding all the other areas. I've taken a few so far just to see and they are not thorough enough and therefore not very accurate at all. I will write them out or see if I can paste the table I have in a pdf book written by a practitioner.

What do you think about this website's test? Is it thorough enough? On what sources did you study Ayurveda?

Lunar Dance 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

No its not that. It is like learning x herb has x properties and works on this system in the body but how do you know that this herb x is the right one to take for this person? There are other herbs that work on the same system or organ..
Thats what Im really missing with the western system..

Learning about that comes in time and its what you pick up on the way. All you have to do is study certain herbs and their properties but they are more dependent on the person's health and their type.

Dont get discouraged.

Hi Dear Brothers Sisters,

I'm truly fighting for our beloved Father Satan! I've recently dedicated 3 friends to Satan they have all done the dedication ritual and they are set free! 1 of my friends she cried after reading the JOS site she cried and is now burning with passion for Satan!

We must bring people back to Satan!

loki88 said:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/
Can you stop promoting that misinformation please. Thx

Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:
loki88 said:
UBERMENSCHEIT: HEALTH PROTOCOLS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mTDWnVe11MKg/

FREE PDF
http://the-struggle.net/ubermenscheit.pdf

blog: http://www.ubermenscheit.com/

Report him for spam. I did.

Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

loki88 said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

Whats wrong with the content of this document? It is a distillation of almost 20 years of research and experience

Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

As you can see, some of us are skeptical of the information you post.

Can you contribute in a different manner?

loki88 said:
Stormblood said:
Aquarius said:

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
loki88 said:
Stormblood said:

20 years of bullshit. 20 years of every single idea you've had in the last 20 years, including all kinds of stuff that is just wrong, and all kinds of things which directly contradict each other. You can't just fill in with every idea you have ever heard if a lot of those are dangerous and untrue. If it was a true distillation, it would be filtered and only contain pure, true, safe ideas.

I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.

Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

I never even look at his links because one, as said it's too many contradictions that don't need to be even mentioned. Yeah some might says it's being judgemental, but that varies on accordance with what others of sound mind say that read the *ahem* bullshit Loki post. Besides that umm is he a troll? No insult directed, just want to know.
I think Loki is a good guy, I don't think he's trying to be a troll. He is trying to help in his own unique way. Just doesn't always work.

Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

He's very deluded, not a troll.

HPS Shannon said:
loki88 said:
Stormblood said:

Instead of constantly posting links to that website, can you contribute by adding informatiom based on your own assessments and knowledge?

There is nothing wrong with posting websites but you do it all the time from that site and it comes off as spam like.

I dont want to appear restrictive but you do this alot and have a history in treating the joyofsatan forum as a personal posting board for random, contradictive or incompatible information.

If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

ideas and ideologues are bound together

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jgKf6nQ2igxl/

http://the-struggle.net/

loki88 said:
Stormblood said:

whats wrong with the document? Nothing dangerous is contained in it

Ramier108666 said:

I think Loki is a good guy, I don't think he's trying to be a troll. He is trying to help in his own unique way. Just doesn't always work.

It is difficult to get along with irascible people. I try to make a contribution

Aquarius said:
Ramier108666 said:

He's very deluded, not a troll.

Well he needs to be more scrutinizing when it comes to info being posted on the forums. You get a little shred of truth, yet doesn't help in any way as there is more bullshit overshadowing it.

loki88 said:
HPS Shannon said:
loki88 said:

If people don't like it just disregard. WHat are the criteria of posting? Nothing is certain what is acceptable and not.

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

I'm curious.
Did you do the dedication ritual to Satan?
If you have not and have no interest to do so then well...

HPS Shannon said:
loki88 said:
HPS Shannon said:

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

I'm curious.

I get it I'll stop. Just a joke...

loki88 said:
HPS Shannon said:
loki88 said:

IDEAS AND PERSONALITY

I'm curious.

You didn't really answer the question about lokus.

Hi,

I just committed to God Satan last night, but I don't know what to do from here may you please assist on the basis of what I should do?

Kingdom said:
Hi,

I just committed to God Satan last night, but I don't know what to do from here may you please assist on the basis of what I should do?
This is not the right thread for that.

Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:
loki88 said:

You didn't really answer the question about lokus.

Because he probably doesn't want to make a fool of himself.

Too late. He should've known to not do so. He wants to spout, thrn be open a honest. I hate idiots who talk, but can't seem to be upfront about solid questions.

Kingdom said:
Hi,

You want to study the basics here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Then begin a meditation program, using the power meditations website as a guide, found here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

A good beginner routine is the 40 day meditation program, found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18847

You want to implement yoga as well, which will work on the physical side of your being to increase your bioenergy, thus aiding workings. Here is the hatha yoga guide: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2yd6kb6zwf0qe5/KUNDALINI & HATHA YOGA ROUTINE.zip?dl=1

Lastly, but most importantly, you will need to do the Final Reverse Torah Ritual (RTR), found here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

The F-RTR is the most important tool for fighting the Jews spiritually, and it will also clear your being of the centuries of Hebrew curses placed upon you. In other words, it is essential, so begin soon!

Hope that helps. If you have more questions, best to create a new thread though.

My health study started informally through martial arts books etc and proceeded in a very disjointed fashion for many years.

I have studied TCM in a formal education setting for over six years and I still have more to go.

One thing I found useful which aided my knowledge development above that of my peers studying the same content was immersion.

I immersed myself entirely in the ideology and understanding stratum of tcm without acknowledging any other information.

I did this not to be narrow minded and certainly since that 1-2 year period where I did that I consider all aspects however that immersive period lead to a very deep understanding of tcm and its foundational tenets to the point where it has become almost instinctual.

This is something people are often reluctant to do however it is the difference between having a surface knowledge of a particular system and being so imbued with it's ideologies that the practise thereof flows easily and with a high quality.

Passion for a given field is essential to drive this process however and therefore one of the variables guiding success in any chosen system to learn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back