Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

American Civil War Reality

Mageson666

The American Civil War stated due to Lincoln who was a rent seeking shill of the Northern Railroad baron's and other Northern Plutocrats. Had Lincoln move the Tariff on Southern industries that had been brought down over time. Put back up to sky high rates that left 25?% of the population now paying around 80% of the national taxes. This is what started the Secessionist movement overnight in the South. And pushed 13 States to vote to legally succeed, rather then suffer the economic war the Northern Plutocrat's in control of key area's of government were waging against them to maintain their own monopoly control.

That was the only reason.

Slavery was not the issue. Lincoln offered all the Southern States the right to keep their slaves if they stayed in the Union. Five Northern States that sent troops to fight for the North were themselves slave holding States. The Emancipation Proclamation was only for Blacks in the South. Lincoln wanted to encourage slave revolts. It was not for the Northern slave holding States. The Southern Blacks were put into concentration camps by the North to be processed and shipped back to Africa under orders from Lincoln.

The South had to fight a Northern military invasion that was destroying their homes, towns and cities, raping their women and killing their People all for CAPITALIST MONOPOLY on the part of the Northern plutocrats. And the Jewish Rothschild's and their agents were in the background manipulating this. The Spanish, French and English Armies were on the Mexican and Canadian boarders waiting to cross into America to attack the North for the Rothschild's the reason was the Jews wanted America divided into two different nations and the Industrialists in Europe wanted to the flow of Southern cotton to their mills. The Russian Czar stepped in and sent his navy to both American coasts and told the other European powers if they got involved He would declare war on them. The French and English did not want another repeat of the Crimean War. Were the French lost one hundred thousand troops and the English twenty thousand troops just a decade earlier fighting Russia.

This is why the statues of Southern Hero's matter to Southern People they were fighting to protect their cities, towns, homes and families from being raped, murdered and burned to ground by the troops of the money powers that oppressed them to the point of having to leave the Union. Slavery as Lincoln stated at the start of the war had nothing to do with the war. Secessionism was the cause of the war. Even General Grant owned slaves. Along with five Northern States.

Many of the White Southerners did not like slavery or own slaves. Thousands of them went further west to escape the destructive effect that slavery had on their economy locally. The Southern worker and business owner could not compete with the capitalist slaver owner monopoly on goods, labour and votes. As slave owners most of them Jewish planation baron's also got large amount of extra votes due to their slaves counting as so much percent of a vote. This gave them total monopoly on the ballot box along with their money power to buy politician's.

This is why the modern Left is pointless they dropped the ball on this issue and are celebrating half a million people murdered in a war for plutocracy.

What a great post to start off with on this new forum. I always kind of liked the south more than the north as far as civil war goes. I was never totally sure though but you petty much sunk the SJW battleship on this topic.

They want to make it about slavery and they did this in the last couple of decades. Martin Luther King even marched with the rebel flag as it was still the symbol of opposition to federal tyranny at that time. The race narrative was not really there at the time over the conflict.

I had everything backwards. I saw Lincoln as someone fighting against Jewish tyranny, but it turns out he's a race traitor, for what he allowed happen to the South, as far as I'm concerned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back