Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More Information On The Coronavirus

We don't have members below 65 IQ which is about what it takes to go and contact something potentially deadly on your own because you took randomly an unrelated quote out of context.

If someone is that dumb, destiny has it, one man would tell them to "Cross the street", and they would take a pencil, stay in the middle of the street, and try to paint a cross. And a truck would run them by. That, I cannot save or help.

How sometimes people attempt to go around what is being said to prove the party that said that is somehow on the bad, never ceases to amaze.

Ghost in the Machine said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Children are building immunity. This is why they are all sick. This is science 101, and absolutely normal. Children actually have to get sick in order for their systems to be empowered. It is standard and natural procedure.

Children who are overly protected from this grow up to become extremely sickly.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I hope no members take this as any kind of go-ahead to say "Get the novel corona virus, heal, become immune and boom no worries". I've already heard this a couple of times from people in person. There is zero information yet on any possible affects the virus may have had, if any, to those who have recovered.

It's best to not get the virus at all to the best of ones ability.

HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:
I would like to mention something on the matter..

While I do not in anyway trust those things they say, and I always triple think everything mentioned by the enemy every where around us, I have to admit that vaccinations in some cases aren’t bad, but on the contrary, life saving.

I come from an extensive medical background, being a medical student myself and a child of doctor parents. My parents are vaccinated every year with the flu vaccine and I actually opted to have it a coupe of years ago.

My experience is that I did feel a bit dizzy after the injection, and I had a sore deltoid muscle for weeks (the muscle pain is usual with intramuscular injections).

However, the flu hasn’t touched me at all, same goes for my parents, who are exposed heavily from patient contact through out the year. Thai resistance has been continuing till today. I live in a country that has closed down its schools for the past weeks due to a flu epidemic.

Historically speaking, medical history I mean, vaccines have been an absolutely life saving and essential technique. BCG vaccine (Tuberculosis), DPT vaccine (Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis), Measles, Polio etc etc etc..... half of the human race would not make it past the age of 15 without these vaccines. An example would be poor countries who don’t vaccinate or those dumb antivaxxers.

It appears to me too that this new virus is going to be a deadly one. Knowing the biology of this virus and it’s viral family, the secrecy of the jew bolshevik government of China and the extent of the downfall of the enemy in recent years, one could only feel how bad the situation is.

I definitely feel that this is some form of enemy attack. I FEEL how panicked they are, and this is especially since November last year. They are brutal, ugly, EVIL. Never have I thought that such EVIL and HATE can exist.

Well, we’ll show them then......

And if the reports are true that this virus is mixed and morphed with the HIV virus, any hopes of a vaccine are very low.

THIS IS NOT A POST TO SUPPORT ANY IDEA OF VACCINATIONS. Merely my own personal experience.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!

I disagree with you when you say that half the world wouldnt make it past 15. You meantion polio, tetanus and measles, vaccines arent neccesary. Polio doesnt exist, it was never a virus. Measles and tetanus are remedied and aided with natural cures and a strong constitution.

Just because you and your family get unneccesary and flu shots every year doesnt mean that is why you dont get the flu. Many healthy people dont get the flu shot and still dont get the flu.

The CDC admitted flu shots arent much affective and blows the flu case numbers out of proportion.

Can confirm. Haven't had a flu in about 10-11 years and never ever took a flu shot all my life.

dragon bleu 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Quote HPS Shannon

Post by HPS Shannon » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:32 pm

Personally i don't agree,

here is some ressources for me to think that vaccine can save lives:

Measles ( source : United State Census Bureau)

https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/2004/compendia/statab/123ed/hist/hs-18.pdf:

1*r54fbVo0iUEJ5zAN4ku6EA.png

1*qAYQ2uVgbl6TQpCUqXZuCg.png

Polio:

1*5Zv5gz2grpWK54HAnqN-DQ.png

1*f5mi1Ro9_xgqDy9DdqLLmQ.png

Diphteria :

1*Qucy4QoZhb_CBQjTdNrtSw.png

Pertussis :

1*KpELLj2LTxaWGjY-tkGBlw.png

Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) :

1*IJTIhcDWzlLT7pbfrshv9A.png

Hepatitis B :

1*gnMOeSqsTe1evG8-4KLFBw.png

Varicella :

1*kOO0vtJH8HIWwMSbl75PjA.png

And so on ...

Vaccine not only protect you but those who can't get vaccined ( old people , pregnant women) so they don't get contaminated...

Youre getting some of your sources from the CDC. The CDC have lied about diseases spreading and infection cases many times.  

What about the millions of people of people dying and getting diseases and mentally debilitating diseases from vaccines.

This link disproves what you posted. and shows why vaccine are not necessary. They cause more harm than good. 

http://whale.to/a/hoax.html

Measles isn't a virus and doesn't need a vaccine. It was already declining before "vaccines" and immunization came out.

https://www.governmentpropaganda.net/measles-is-not-a-virus/

Polio is not a virus or anything that needs to be vaccinated with so the data you posted proves nothing since there is no polio virus to be put in a vaccine. Polio is due to environmental issues. 

Now I think some of you think that I am 100 against vaccines. No. I am against the jewish medical cartel that pushes poisons and death on the gentiles. This is being implemented via drugs, pharma and vaccines.

The Alchemist7 said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
here is some ressources for me to think that vaccine can save lives
Before anything do a deep research about what company is developing a vaccine for a certain virus. If is a pharma corporation linked to Rothschid, Rockefeller, Bill Gates, then you can be sure that they don't give a shit for people's health and they have other interests.

funding agencies:

-America’s Health Insurance Plans
-Autism Speaks
-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
-Danish National Research Foundation
-Harvard Medical School
-Health Resources and Service Administration
-Kaiser Permanente Northern California
-Medicines Control Agency
-National Alliance for Autism Research
-National Institute of Mental Health
-National Vaccine Program Office and National Immunization Program
-Statens Serum Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark
-UK Medical Research Council
-University of California Los Angeles
-World Health Organization

there is not so much profit in vaccination made by pharma companies (2%)...

HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

While I do not in anyway trust those things they say, and I always triple think everything mentioned by the enemy every where around us, I have to admit that vaccinations in some cases aren’t bad, but on the contrary, life saving.

I come from an extensive medical background, being a medical student myself and a child of doctor parents. My parents are vaccinated every year with the flu vaccine and I actually opted to have it a coupe of years ago.

My experience is that I did feel a bit dizzy after the injection, and I had a sore deltoid muscle for weeks (the muscle pain is usual with intramuscular injections).

However, the flu hasn’t touched me at all, same goes for my parents, who are exposed heavily from patient contact through out the year. Thai resistance has been continuing till today. I live in a country that has closed down its schools for the past weeks due to a flu epidemic.

Historically speaking, medical history I mean, vaccines have been an absolutely life saving and essential technique. BCG vaccine (Tuberculosis), DPT vaccine (Diphtheria Tetanus Pertussis), Measles, Polio etc etc etc..... half of the human race would not make it past the age of 15 without these vaccines. An example would be poor countries who don’t vaccinate or those dumb antivaxxers.

It appears to me too that this new virus is going to be a deadly one. Knowing the biology of this virus and it’s viral family, the secrecy of the jew bolshevik government of China and the extent of the downfall of the enemy in recent years, one could only feel how bad the situation is.

I definitely feel that this is some form of enemy attack. I FEEL how panicked they are, and this is especially since November last year. They are brutal, ugly, EVIL. Never have I thought that such EVIL and HATE can exist.

And if the reports are true that this virus is mixed and morphed with the HIV virus, any hopes of a vaccine are very low.

THIS IS NOT A POST TO SUPPORT ANY IDEA OF VACCINATIONS. Merely my own personal experience.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!

I disagree with you when you say that half the world wouldnt make it past 15. You meantion polio, tetanus and measles, vaccines arent neccesary. Polio doesnt exist, it was never a virus. Measles and tetanus are remedied and aided with natural cures and a strong constitution.

Just because you and your family get unneccesary and flu shots every year doesnt mean that is why you dont get the flu. Many healthy people dont get the flu shot and still dont get the flu.

The CDC admitted flu shots arent much affective and blows the flu case numbers out of proportion.

I have strong belief in Modern Medicine. I have seen its miracles before my eyes and that is why I'll always be a proponent. Also, I am oh so very acutely aware of the hebraic influence in the matter.

Let us take for example, HIV. What was a death sentence 25 years ago, now, with modern medicine, HIV positive patients live completely normal life. Even the virus itself becomes completely undetectable and also non transmittable. This is the the type of miracles I talk about. Of course one can talk about prices of medications and so on....... But the fact that it happened is amazing.

I do believe in strongly that had the world never been attacked and humanity was spiritually high, we wouldn't see much of the horrible diseases we see before us today. I do believe in natural remedies strongly. However, sadly in today's world, things are as they are.

When it comes to vaccines, there is such a phenomena known as "Herd Immunity". This is where many people are vaccinated to a certain disease to the point where that disease is heavily suppressed in society, so that many individuals don't need to get vaccinated to not catch the disease. The disease is still there, but because so many are vaccinated, it doesn't affect us.

Also, vaccines come in mainly 2 forms, "Live Attenuated" vaccines and "Killed" vaccine. Difference is pretty clear. Live vaccines shouldn't be taken by anyone who is immunocompromised (weak immunity).

I would strongly advise any parent to keep up the vaccination schedule for their child/children. At least in Europe we have seen extreme improvements. From the things I have witnessed and heard about, better a syringe filled with so called "toxins", than a defenseless, innocent baby dead from a Haemophilus influenzae (bacteria) sepsis (blood poisoning) because the parent has a "feeling" or read an interesting article online. Some diseases ARE PREVENTED by vaccines. This is fact.

I know that the jew has a monopoly over the pharmaceutical industry, but regardless, some great achievements have been reached, thanks to very bright minds.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

HPS Shannon said:
Measles isn't a virus and doesn't need a vaccine. It was already declining before "vaccines" and immunization came out.

Stefan lanka failed to prove it's not a virus :

Measles: a biologist denies the existence of the virus… and loses his bet

medicine, even a scientist has the right to say anything. But if he promises mountains and wonders to those who prove his error, he must keep his word.

A German biologist from the southwestern Lake Constance region said in the regional daily Südkurier that measles was "a psychosomatic illness. People are getting sick after traumatic separations. ”We will talk to the 22,000 people who have officially declared this disease in Europe since early 2014, or to the parents of this 18-month-old child who died in mid-February in Germany.

Because no offense to skeptics, the vast majority of the medical community is formal: measles is due to a virus, a member of the Paramyxoviridae family like that of mumps. Highly contagious and transmissible by air, the disease can cause serious respiratory or neurological conditions, sometimes fatal.

Scientific evidence
Las, the skeptical biologist challenged anyone who would bring him proof of his error, claiming on his website that he would give the tidy sum of 100,000 euros to the lucky one who managed to disabuse him. A Saarland doctor got into the game; after collecting several scientific publications on the subject, he claimed 100,000 euros. Right in his boots, the biologist challenged the scientific nature of the said publications and refused to proceed to checkout.

The case could have been transferred to various ordinal bodies, it finally landed on the desk ... of justice. Which condemned the biologist to pay the 100,000 euros promised. The Ravensburg (southwest) court found that there was sufficient evidence of the measles virus, and that the biologist should honor his promise.

http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/...biologiste-nie-lexistence-virus-perd-son-pari

Stefan Lanka, who holds a degree in biology, made this offer on his site in 2011. A German doctor, David Barden, therefore took his word for it and sent him studies proving that measles is indeed a virus. . Lanka refused to pay and Barden went to the courts in his area. On March 12, a local judge confirmed that there was sufficient evidence and ordered Lanka to pay. The latter said that he planned to appeal. It's that for Lanka, measles is a psychosomatic illness.

https://www.sciencepresse.qc.ca/actualite/2015/03/18/lantivaccin-parie-mauvais-virus

( Google translated )

Brea said:
Anybody have tips on what to do to protect ourselves from 5g? I have a tower going up pretty close to my house.

I know in other threads, a SaTaNaMa working can be beneficial to protect your health. Additionally, you could make your bedroom into a mini Faraday cage to offer some protection. Unfortunately with 5G there isn't much else. Once it goes up somewhere, the towers are placed so densely together you can't escape it. Consider moving if it bothers you.

HPS Shannon said:
I'd like to know what all of you think about this situation. Of course you all can come to your own conclusion but do share your thoughts.

There is a lot of information out there and whether this thing was bioengineered, or doesn't really exist much at all but to be a scare tactic, all I know is that if vaccines are being administered, I would stay away from them completely as that is the real danger as it would contain the real killer.

You can't imagine how much groundwater pollution, toxic fertilizers and pesticides chinese grown food has in generalbwhich is one of main reasons. 5g is not even remotely responsible for this and I have exolained it later. Chinese are sort of guys who use poisonous chemicals in their factories just to save off less than $1 per product in their manufacturing cost. https://www.wired.com/2015/04/inside-chinese-factories/
Chinese manufacturers dont follow any emission norms seriously
There is a research by an Indian scientists which i believe they were forced to withdraw. It gives an important clue how the Wuhan coronavirus was engineered with fragments from HIV virus. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v2

I do think coronavirus is true. Just dont believe it is stable to spread far and alive. HP Shanon, I would request you to read from https://greatgameindia.com/ as well as they have better explanations. Just lookup Coronavirus on that site. I have posted few of important links. Apparently China is using HIV drugs to treat Wuhan Coronavirus.

https://greatgameindia.com/indian-scientists-discover-coronavirus-engineered-with-aids-like-insertions/

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-chinas-secret-plan-to-weaponize-viruses/

https://greatgameindia.com/china-using-hiv-drugs-for-coronavirus-treatment/

https://greatgameindia.com/chinese-biowarfare-agents-at-harvard-university-caught-smuggling-viruses/

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

I have to disagree with you regarding the 5g thing. As you referred to https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/corona-virus-fakery-and-the-link-to-5g-testing/ the phenomenon they described happens at very high em radiation level at really high voltages. Like in 1000s of Volts. A 5g tower doesn't have that high of voltage. It is barely like under 50w. If em waves were so much penetrative as they claim, rife machines would be using electromagnetic waves over using plasma. As a reference a spooky2 rife machine has a 25W antenna and for that thing to actually work, they recommend keeping besides the patient. The EM waves used in rife machines are not penetrative and that is why they prefer using plasma. The 5g or any communication we use uses Electromagnetic(EM) waves. Back in 2012 and before I remember people calling wifi and 3g internet as evil and argued about microwave oven and wifi having same frequency. I am not denying the fact that 5g is harmful. But so is 3g and 4g as well. And anyway 5ghz wifi which many of us have in our homes has in same range frequency as 5g.
Also have a looj at the russian LIDA machine which was used in mind experiments. It had a power of 40W and needed the subject to be really close to work.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon30b.htm

I do admit thatthere are frequency weapons, but they have a really high watt rating if they are meant to.beused remotely. Same about microwave oven. Microwave oven has nearly 1000W rating and 1000+ volts. The sad part is that with advancements in electronics and cheap components any backyard electrician can build frequency weapons.

HPS Shannon said:

There is a lot of information out there and whether this thing was bioengineered, or doesn't really exist much at all but to be a scare tactic, all I know is that if vaccines are being administered, I would stay away from them completely as that is the real danger as it would contain the real killer.

You can't imagine how much groundwater pollution, toxic fertilizers and pesticides chinese grown food has in generalbwhich is one of main reasons. 5g is not even remotely responsible for this and I have exolained it later. Chinese are sort of guys who use poisonous chemicals in their factories just to save off less than $1 per product in their manufacturing cost. https://www.wired.com/2015/04/inside-chinese-factories/
Chinese manufacturers dont follow any emission norms seriously
There is a research by an Indian scientists which i believe they were forced to withdraw. It gives an important clue how the Wuhan coronavirus was engineered with fragments from HIV virus. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v2

I do think coronavirus is true. Just dont believe it is stable to spread far and alive. HP Shanon, I would request you to read from https://greatgameindia.com/ as well as they have better explanations. Just lookup Coronavirus on that site. I have posted few of important links. Apparently China is using HIV drugs to treat Wuhan Coronavirus.

https://greatgameindia.com/indian-scientists-discover-coronavirus-engineered-with-aids-like-insertions/

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-chinas-secret-plan-to-weaponize-viruses/

https://greatgameindia.com/china-using-hiv-drugs-for-coronavirus-treatment/

https://greatgameindia.com/chinese-biowarfare-agents-at-harvard-university-caught-smuggling-viruses/

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus-bioweapon/

I have to disagree with you regarding the 5g thing. As you referred to https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/corona-virus-fakery-and-the-link-to-5g-testing/ the phenomenon they described happens at very high em radiation level at really high voltages. Like in 1000s of Volts. A 5g tower doesn't have that high of voltage. It is barely like under 50w. If em waves were so much penetrative as they claim, rife machines would be using electromagnetic waves over using plasma. As a reference a spooky2 rife machine has a 25W antenna and for that thing to actually work, they recommend keeping besides the patient. The EM waves used in rife machines are not penetrative and that is why they prefer using plasma. The 5g or any communication we use uses Electromagnetic(EM) waves. Back in 2012 and before I remember people calling wifi and 3g internet as evil and argued about microwave oven and wifi having same frequency. I am not denying the fact that 5g is harmful. But so is 3g and 4g as well. And anyway 5ghz wifi which many of us have in our homes has in same range frequency as 5g.
Also have a looj at the russian LIDA machine which was used in mind experiments. It had a power of 40W and needed the subject to be really close to work.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon30b.htm

I do admit thatthere are frequency weapons, but they have a really high watt rating if they are meant to.beused remotely. Same about microwave oven. Microwave oven has nearly 1000W rating and 1000+ volts. The sad part is that with advancements in electronics and cheap components any backyard electrician can build frequency weapons.

Dr. Kim and Dr. Weiner, seems legit. Better get those tinfoil hats ready. But seriously tinfoil with copper wiring taped to it disables radio waves where they stand, I tryed this before but had stopped as i didn't want to draw attention. I read that golden tinfoil, unsure if it has to be real, is what they use on the satellites to block out alien tech so it cant be manipulated. Maybe this with copper wiring taped to it may be the ultimate version.

You can cut open old wires from anything that doesnt work and make it easily, or that orgon thing I was rambling about before may be useful.

I had it taped to my wall taped to tinfoil and had the sunlight beaming into it, not exactly sure if this is safe, I attempted to replicate something. Either way better then nothing, also take out your Sim card on your phone dude or better yet sell your phone lol

Regarding our current situation. And considering previous post by the ministry referring to numbers and dates. I incline my self to the idea that this is a full on assault to cripple the world and population on one swift stroke. Wether it's a new pathogen or the result of other factors such the implementation of 5G and its effects on the people one thing is certain: that being, whatever done in china initiates a domino effect to take down every country that that comunist rat nest has infiltrated to.

So many 3rd world countries that have taken chinese money in exchange for a piece of their sovereignty where they basically have open borders for chinese goods and people, which won't yield good results on the long run, and much less now with this current situation.

But it has been left clear to us that our enemy is going for one big push against everyone, thus we must redouble our efforts and steel ourselves for what's to come.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Hagenti!
Hail the crowned princes of hell!
Long live The chosen people of Hell!

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
I only ever got vaxxed as a kid, apparently there’s vaccines that have to be done when you’re a teenager but I believe I never done them(unless I just forgot) I never even got chicken pox. Other than getting some flu 1-2 times a year I don’t have major health problems.
I distinctly remember getting some vaccination when I was 10-11 years old and when I got home I felt like something was messing with my brain. I felt nauseous and ill and since that day my health had been a good bit worse. I know that there can be temporary bad effects from the vaccines but this stuff for the most part was permanent. I barely remember anything from my childhood but this scene I remember vividly.

As soon as I reached age of maturity I didn't take any of those shitty vaccines anymore. Before then my parents forced me to take every single one, as most parents do.

I did see johnson_akemi's post and her reply. It does seem that the research publication I had referred to was rejected because of incomplete focus being paid on coronavirus and it focused only on the parts of virus that are common with HIV. I have quoted it from https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30418 over here. The similarity with HIV can not be used as a concrete evidence about wuhan coronavirus being bio-engineered.

johnson_akemi said:
Academic Scholar said:
India just announced that the #coronavirus had at least 4 protein inserts from HIV, which is a sign of engineering, leading them to believe this was an engineered bioweapon. Source: https://twitter.com/BraveTheWorld/status/1223347380029968384?s=20

This is the kind of sensational click bait that everyone needs to be cognizant of. The Wuhan coronavirus sharing some amino acid sequences with HIV does NOT indicate an engineered bioweapon. Unfortunately the extremely competitive publish-or-perish academic environment forces scientists to do what is necessary to keep getting funding. This includes making tenuous links to hot button topics like cancer and AIDS.

The Scientific Paper in Question (Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag)
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

The BLAST database used in the paper is open to the public. You can search the four protein inserts mentioned in the paper. You will find HUNDREDS of matches. The researchers deliberately focused on HIV matches and conveniently ignored most everything else.

BLAST Database
https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast.cgi

TL:DR There are hundreds of proteins, not just HIV, that match the four amino acid sequences. Irresponsible scientists gave their paper a sensational title and the media latched on.

I did see johnson_akemi's post and her reply. It does seem that the research publication I had referred to was rejected because of incomplete focus being paid on coronavirus and it focused only on the parts of virus that are common with HIV. I have quoted it from https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30418 over here. The similarity with HIV can not be used as a concrete evidence about wuhan coronavirus being bio-engineered.

johnson_akemi said:
Academic Scholar said:
India just announced that the #coronavirus had at least 4 protein inserts from HIV, which is a sign of engineering, leading them to believe this was an engineered bioweapon. Source: https://twitter.com/BraveTheWorld/status/1223347380029968384?s=20

This is the kind of sensational click bait that everyone needs to be cognizant of. The Wuhan coronavirus sharing some amino acid sequences with HIV does NOT indicate an engineered bioweapon. Unfortunately the extremely competitive publish-or-perish academic environment forces scientists to do what is necessary to keep getting funding. This includes making tenuous links to hot button topics like cancer and AIDS.

The Scientific Paper in Question (Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag)
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.01.30.927871v1.full.pdf

The BLAST database used in the paper is open to the public. You can search the four protein inserts mentioned in the paper. You will find HUNDREDS of matches. The researchers deliberately focused on HIV matches and conveniently ignored most everything else.

BLAST Database
https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast.cgi

TL:DR There are hundreds of proteins, not just HIV, that match the four amino acid sequences. Irresponsible scientists gave their paper a sensational title and the media latched on.

HPS Shannon said:

Childhood mortality was in excess of 50% prior to modern medical innovations like proper sewage disposal and antibiotics. The well-studied Agta hunter-gatherer tribe has a life expectancy of 23 years (source: https://www.sil.org/resources/publications/entry/9299 ) In the 1850 USA census there were 328,025 deaths. 265,693 of those deaths were children under 10 (sources: https://www.census.gov/library/publications/1855/dec/1850b.html https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/decennial/1850/1850b/1850b-03.pdf?# ) 80% of all deaths were children under 10.

A news article suggests the cause could be from a Ching Chong eating bats ? I know that as an ss we have the right to not like watever we don't wana like and I must say most Chinese are not on my like list they have zero fucks in terms of enviroment the air pollution in some places are so fucking horrific and no respect for nature itself not to mention animals ... I do feel that things wernt always this way in terms of the Chinese in ancient times compared to them now

The whole thing is a distraction to get folks' attention away from any or all of these:
- 5-G caused sickness (blame it on a "virus")
- The economic slowdown now taking place *If you follow economic/finance related alt-news, you know the central bank system has a history of having these "viruses" or other "exogenous" things pop up oh, conveniently right when the CBs are failing at preventing these slowdowns, their self-avowed "purpose" for existence.

Of course it doesn't hurt, too, that it creates an excuse for everyone to roll up their sleeves for increasingly toxic vaccines, like the enemy wants. Real vaccines that are current (most ones released to the public aren't, and are worthless for the newest strains) and don't whack the body with mercury, thimerosal, and dozens of other toxins, exist, the "elites" take them to ward off their own virus creations and keep them locked up for themselves.

I recommend everyone start taking iodine from a _safe_ source, like nascent iodine drops or seaweed. Iodine is safe when taken at recommended doses on the packaging, and is a nutrient required in order to live, which surprises a lot of people. It also kicks out many compounds such as flouride and bromine -- bromine is added to breads as a rising agent; prior to the mid seventies they added iodine not bromine -- this was stopped when the enemy saw studies showing that it was increasing peoples' IQs.

Be warned ... if you start on a good quality, potent nascent I supplement you may experience distress such as rashes, depression, as the body kicks out toxins with the help of the iodine. Unless these are severe and life threatening, just ride these out, as it's a sign the iodine is working and giving you renewed ability to fight off the toxins. Alex Jones' Infowarslife store has the best one, or if you don't want to support his allegedly pro Zioni$t organization, there are plenty of other good quality ones out. Look for glycerine in the ingredients; it's used to keep the iodine in its inactive state till it enters the body. Stay away from Survival Shield X-3 and use only X-2 if you go the Aj route; X-3 is garbage and not iodine in its most potent form.

Best health to all the SS community.

-AP

It could be race specific, ie only Asians can get it. Who knows, it seems rather convenient that you had the Hong Kong protests and now all of a sudden you have this.

Well HPS Shannon everyone here has to appreciate your efforts and there’s a big twist and logic to what is happening and i think your information should be taken by everyone and added to what is already known. The Gods are always right and it’s our duty to be logical.

So why don’t everyone one start stocking up medications too and avoid the immediate administration of the vaccine. Self medicate and be safe

No one here says trash. The Joy Of Satan is filled with so much talents

Secondly the tactic explained by Shannon should explain why Africa is always the last to experience these and some not at all. Africans have higher immune power, infact common flus have little or no effects without medications so i wonder and see why Shannon could be right.

BoRn of fire said:
A news article suggests the cause could be from a Ching Chong eating bats ? I know that as an ss we have the right to not like watever we don't wana like and I must say most Chinese are not on my like list they have zero fucks in terms of enviroment the air pollution in some places are so fucking horrific and no respect for nature itself not to mention animals ... I do feel that things wernt always this way in terms of the Chinese in ancient times compared to them now

The Asians have great history, heroic history, all of them. Before Mao, places in China were powerful, spiritually developed, and advancing. Mao purged the best of Chinese because they were on a higher level.

The first thing Communism does on takeover, is take down all the best people of a Nation, and kill them all. This ensures the large mass is left defenceless on the further Communist advance.

Communism brings the worst out of people. Great people and great countries are turned into animals by Communism. This is what it does by design. It is designed to make this exact thing happen.

Since Mao the agenda of China has been to force and push massive development at the expense of everything living in China. You don't have to like them but what people do which is discredit people just because of Communism, is not a honest approach.

As in Europe we did not bring the invading animals and looters, or the South Africans didn't sign an explicit document to be replaced, so do the Chinese didn't exactly choose to be ruled by Communists who will destroy all their living space in a couple of decades.

Thought provoking posts by everyone here, gave me things to think about, personally. I am a believer in science. HPS Shannon also thanks for the link, I've bookmarked it for study. But I personally never saw the problem on why alternative medicine is so attacked, since, it many cases, it works and produces the desired effects in a lot of ways. As for the bro-science in that, well, one pays the price as with any other false decision.

The problem on why alternative medicine is blocked is largely financial. That aside, how everyone handles their health, should be with an extent of personal freedom. Other things such as for example HIV infected prostitutes do constitute a social phenomenon, but how people handle a lot of other things are mostly personal. So if one wants to fuck up or has another solution, there is no problem not to apply. The antithesis between alternate medicine and science has to be bridged, same as spirituality has to be bridged with science.

Jews have to clear the space for more tolerant, understanding, and caring individuals to get into this. That is important for the whole planet. It cannot solely a be a profit chasing profession.

Believing that modern medicine wants only to help is a real lie. For one, many people end up in hospitals and become extremely sick only because they don't get the necessary nutrients, and because the importance of a good diet and a fortified health through natural means is not emphasized. The closer you are to nature, the less close you will be at a hospital, that is for sure.

IMO every case has to be looked upon individually, these are very serious subjects. Some things work and others do not. I personally consider it immoral, unethical, and pure fucking evil to prescribe to children strong amphetamines so that they can simply "Focus" long hours in classes. There are also doctors who will botch up and open people for surgeries just to get money out of it.

Health is something one has to be educated about first and foremost, for themselves and their own family. Not every size fits all. For example, tuberculosis vaccine is a fact, that it can save. Now, in regards to the constitution of the vaccine itself, I have no clue - too much shit online. Scientists and those of medical background who are actually in labs can answer this far more clearer than some random youtube comment, obviously.

When I saw videos where people explained how their health went to shit after a vaccine, it also appeared as they were stating the truth, or at least they totally believed it was the case. It is a dick move that these people are always discredited. The causes have to be actively looked into. Like perfectly healthy children becoming suddenly totally lethargic or whatever, after mass vaccination. The body clearly reacts and not everyone reacts the same.

Personally I'd also never take the flu vaccine either. Personal choice mainly. Even if I get the flu, for me it's not a big deal, I wouldn't care all that much. I'd just not spread it by taking all the necessary precautions. Other people act like it's the end of the world if they spend a couple of days feeling unwell. It was actually during a really bad flu that I understood how much I was pressing myself on numerous occasions. Before this, I hadn't even got a regular flu for years. Maybe once every three years.

And then of course, it all goes away. And there are people who have gotten the vaccine but get seasonal flu or like symptoms anyway. So there is no reason to actually do that if you are going to get sick as it were anyway.

https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI
Above is a link on ted talk with bill gates talking on how we are not ready on an epidemic
Note this was 4 years ago

I'm not to informed on the genome side of corona. however, I've been thinking it's more of way to start targeting Asians with racial hatred as has been done to every other gentile race.

Also I've only ever taken one vaccine of my own occord it was for the seasonal flu years ago within a few days I had the flu and was sicker than a dog. At one point i was almost forced to get a tetanus thanks to a waiver I was able to forgo it I've been pricked cut and heavily exposed to rusty items breaking the skin and have never shown symptoms of getting a tetanus infection.

AncientRainbows said:
I'm not to informed on the genome side of corona. however, I've been thinking it's more of way to start targeting Asians with racial hatred as has been done to every other gentile race.

Also I've only ever taken one vaccine of my own occord it was for the seasonal flu years ago within a few days I had the flu and was sicker than a dog. At one point i was almost forced to get a tetanus thanks to a waiver I was able to forgo it I've been pricked cut and heavily exposed to rusty items breaking the skin and have never shown symptoms of getting a tetanus infection.
Getting tetanus from rusty stuff is a myth, go search it, it's interesting.

Harris said:
https://youtu.be/6Af6b_wyiwI
Above is a link on ted talk with bill gates talking on how we are not ready on an epidemic
Note this was 4 years ago

Somehow I also read the Coronavirus also made it in Africa as of yesterday with many suspected cases. An insane amount of land and properties has been bought in Africa by the Chinese Government.

johnson_akemi said:
HPS Shannon said:

Childhood mortality was in excess of 50% prior to modern medical innovations like proper sewage disposal and antibiotics. The well-studied Agta hunter-gatherer tribe has a life expectancy of 23 years (source: https://www.sil.org/resources/publications/entry/9299 ) In the 1850 USA census there were 328,025 deaths. 265,693 of those deaths were children under 10 (sources: https://www.census.gov/library/publications/1855/dec/1850b.html https://www2.census.gov/library/publications/decennial/1850/1850b/1850b-03.pdf?# ) 80% of all deaths were children under 10.

Of course disease is and was common throughout history regardless of the people. Why do I get the feeling some of you think I am against modern medicine, when my point was about pushed vaccines and how unneccsary they can be nd fake virus data. I'm not talking about antibiotics, bacterial infections and modern medicine.

The Agta people have economic and ecological variables, not just with health. Some attributed to health but that goes for other groups too.

"The main causes of death among the adults are tuberculosis, pneumonia, homicide,(3) leprosy, alcoholism and, among females, complications from childbirth. The general health of the Agta today is poor and malnutrition levels are high."

You can't imagine how much groundwater pollution, toxic fertilizers and pesticides chinese grown food has in generalbwhich is one of main reasons. 5g is not even remotely responsible for this and I have exolained it later.

All non-native EMF is harmful to the body by disrupting the energetic profile that the cells would normally hold. For example, 5G is known to cause calcium efflux in cells, reducing the energy they can hold properly. I could go into more depth, but I don't know enough off the top of my head. I would advise looking at a Doctor named Dr. Jack Kruse who has went into this topic with great passion, enough to learn quantum physics to explain its biological effects. He can also explain how the other nn-EMF's besides 5G are also harmful.

That is not to say what you speak of is not harmful. Unfortunately, humans are not exposed to just one chemical, or just one 5G tower, but rather all of this at once, significantly harming the body.

Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!!!!

I have strong belief in Modern Medicine. I have seen its miracles before my eyes and that is why I'll always be a proponent. Also, I am oh so very acutely aware of the hebraic influence in the matter.

Let us take for example, HIV. What was a death sentence 25 years ago, now, with modern medicine, HIV positive patients live completely normal life. Even the virus itself becomes completely undetectable and also non transmittable. This is the the type of miracles I talk about. Of course one can talk about prices of medications and so on....... But the fact that it happened is amazing.

I do believe in strongly that had the world never been attacked and humanity was spiritually high, we wouldn't see much of the horrible diseases we see before us today. I do believe in natural remedies strongly. However, sadly in today's world, things are as they are.

When it comes to vaccines, there is such a phenomena known as "Herd Immunity". This is where many people are vaccinated to a certain disease to the point where that disease is heavily suppressed in society, so that many individuals don't need to get vaccinated to not catch the disease. The disease is still there, but because so many are vaccinated, it doesn't affect us.

Also, vaccines come in mainly 2 forms, "Live Attenuated" vaccines and "Killed" vaccine. Difference is pretty clear. Live vaccines shouldn't be taken by anyone who is immunocompromised (weak immunity).

I would strongly advise any parent to keep up the vaccination schedule for their child/children. At least in Europe we have seen extreme improvements. From the things I have witnessed and heard about, better a syringe filled with so called "toxins", than a defenseless, innocent baby dead from a Haemophilus influenzae (bacteria) sepsis (blood poisoning) because the parent has a "feeling" or read an interesting article online. Some diseases ARE PREVENTED by vaccines. This is fact.

I know that the jew has a monopoly over the pharmaceutical industry, but regardless, some great achievements have been reached, thanks to very bright minds.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion was about harmful and clearly unneccessary vaccines and epidemic lies, not about one's belief modern medicine. Obviously modern medicine is needed and important. The links posted on this thread already show why 98 percent of vaccines of today are not needed. Its an enemy agenda. They degenerate.

And the HIV topic needs to be revisited.

dragon bleu 666 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
dragon bleu 666 said:
here is some ressources for me to think that vaccine can save lives
Before anything do a deep research about what company is developing a vaccine for a certain virus. If is a pharma corporation linked to Rothschid, Rockefeller, Bill Gates, then you can be sure that they don't give a shit for people's health and they have other interests.

funding agencies:

-America’s Health Insurance Plans
-Autism Speaks
-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
-Danish National Research Foundation
-Harvard Medical School
-Health Resources and Service Administration
-Kaiser Permanente Northern California
-Medicines Control Agency
-National Alliance for Autism Research
-National Institute of Mental Health
-National Vaccine Program Office and National Immunization Program
-Statens Serum Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark
-UK Medical Research Council
-University of California Los Angeles
-World Health Organization

there is not so much profit in vaccination made by pharma companies (2%)...

You're wrong. Vaccination is a 50+billion dollar industry and Pharma and related corporations make a profit off of it. The CDC and WHO are on board and knows it.

But hey, you are free to get injected with as many vaccines as you want, and with any new coronavirus vaccine if you feel like its neccessary to saving your life...

dragon bleu 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

Stefan lanka failed to prove it's not a virus :

Measles: a biologist denies the existence of the virus… and loses his bet

medicine, even a scientist has the right to say anything. But if he promises mountains and wonders to those who prove his error, he must keep his word.

A German biologist from the southwestern Lake Constance region said in the regional daily Südkurier that measles was "a psychosomatic illness. People are getting sick after traumatic separations. ”We will talk to the 22,000 people who have officially declared this disease in Europe since early 2014, or to the parents of this 18-month-old child who died in mid-February in Germany.

Because no offense to skeptics, the vast majority of the medical community is formal: measles is due to a virus, a member of the Paramyxoviridae family like that of mumps. Highly contagious and transmissible by air, the disease can cause serious respiratory or neurological conditions, sometimes fatal.

Scientific evidence
Las, the skeptical biologist challenged anyone who would bring him proof of his error, claiming on his website that he would give the tidy sum of 100,000 euros to the lucky one who managed to disabuse him. A Saarland doctor got into the game; after collecting several scientific publications on the subject, he claimed 100,000 euros. Right in his boots, the biologist challenged the scientific nature of the said publications and refused to proceed to checkout.

The case could have been transferred to various ordinal bodies, it finally landed on the desk ... of justice. Which condemned the biologist to pay the 100,000 euros promised. The Ravensburg (southwest) court found that there was sufficient evidence of the measles virus, and that the biologist should honor his promise.

http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/...biologiste-nie-lexistence-virus-perd-son-pari

Stefan Lanka, who holds a degree in biology, made this offer on his site in 2011. A German doctor, David Barden, therefore took his word for it and sent him studies proving that measles is indeed a virus. . Lanka refused to pay and Barden went to the courts in his area. On March 12, a local judge confirmed that there was sufficient evidence and ordered Lanka to pay. The latter said that he planned to appeal. It's that for Lanka, measles is a psychosomatic illness.

https://www.sciencepresse.qc.ca/actualite/2015/03/18/lantivaccin-parie-mauvais-virus

( Google translated )

Thats not true. Check your source fully.

Here is an excerpy from the case documents on Lankans challanger and the website has all you need to know. The Measles virus was not proven.

https://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2017/01/disappointing-outcome-of-bardens-vs-lanka-measles-proven-to-exist-but-anti-vaxxer-lanka-keeps-his-money/

"According to the minutes of the court proceedings (page 7/ first paragraph), Andreas Podbielski, head of the Department of Medical Microbiology, Virology and Hygiene at the University Hospital in Rostock, who was one of the appointed experts at the trial, stated that even though the existence of the measles virus could be concluded from the summary of the six papers submitted by Dr. Bardens, none of the authors had conducted any controlled experiments in accordance with internationally defined rules and principles of good scientific practice (see also the method of “indirect evidence”). 

Professor Podbielski considers this lack of control experiments explicitly as a “methodological weakness” of these publications, which are after all the relevant studies on the subject (there are no other publications trying to attempt to prove the existence of the “measles virus”). Thus, at this point, a publication about the existence of the measles virus that stands the test of good science has yet to be delivered.

Furthermore, at the trial it was noted that contrary to its legal remit as per § 4 Infection Protection Act (IfSG) the Robert Koch Institute (RKI), the highest German authority in the field of infectious diseases, has failed to perform tests for the alleged measles virus and to publish these. The RKI claims that it made internal studies on the measles virus, however, refuses to hand over or publish the results"

http://lrbw.juris.de/cgi-bin/laender_rechtsprechung/document.py?Gericht=bw&GerichtAuswahl=Oberlandesgerichte&Art=en&sid=46bf3db2df690aba6e4874acafaf45b6&nr=20705&pos=0&anz=1

These ‘supposed’ isolations and proof of viruses will not stand the Koch’s postulates.

Koch’s postulates are as follows: The bacteria must be present in every case of the disease. The bacteria must be isolated from the host with the disease and grown in pure culture. The specific disease must be reproduced when a pure culture of the bacteria is inoculated into a healthy susceptible host. This goes for viruses too."

For your further reading:

http://www.wissenschafftplus.de/uploads/article/Dismantling-the-Virus-Theory.pdf

Blitzkreig said:
You can't imagine how much groundwater pollution, toxic fertilizers and pesticides chinese grown food has in generalbwhich is one of main reasons. 5g is not even remotely responsible for this and I have exolained it later.

All non-native EMF is harmful to the body by disrupting the energetic profile that the cells would normally hold. For example, 5G is known to cause calcium efflux in cells, reducing the energy they can hold properly. I could go into more depth, but I don't know enough off the top of my head. I would advise looking at a Doctor named Dr. Jack Kruse who has went into this topic with great passion, enough to learn quantum physics to explain its biological effects. He can also explain how the other nn-EMF's besides 5G are also harmful.

That is not to say what you speak of is not harmful. Unfortunately, humans are not exposed to just one chemical, or just one 5G tower, but rather all of this at once, significantly harming the body.

Not to mention how 5G has killed and debilitated birds and other wildlife.

It doesnt help the situation at all. I believe the enemy can and will use it to harm us. Israel is the only place that does not utilize it. If what I remember is correct, they developed it or had a major hand in developing it.

HPS Shannon said:
You're wrong. Vaccination is a 50+billion dollar industry and Pharma and related corporations make a profit off of it. The CDC and WHO are on board and knows it.

But hey, you are free to get injected with as many vaccines as you want, and with any new coronavirus vaccine if you feel like its neccessary to saving your life...

This is what i said when i say

"there is not so much profit in vaccination made by pharma companies 2%"

yes it's still billion , but if it was all about money they better not push any vaccine,

to treat measle it costs more than 10 000 US $ . one vaccine cost between 19 to 50 US $

source :

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/02/08/Just-One-Case-Measles-Cost-More-10000

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X13013649?cc=y

The problem is it's a serious subject and vaccination has been proved to be effective, if epidemic of serious disease reemerge just because people think they better don't get vaccinated because they feel dizzy during the time our body produce immunization, it can and will have dramatic effect...

Manofsatan said:
Well HPS Shannon everyone here has to appreciate your efforts and there’s a big twist and logic to what is happening and i think your information should be taken by everyone and added to what is already known. The Gods are always right and it’s our duty to be logical.

So why don’t everyone one start stocking up medications too and avoid the immediate administration of the vaccine. Self medicate and be safe

Secondly the tactic explained by Shannon should explain why Africa is always the last to experience these and some not at all. Africans have higher immune power, infact common flus have little or no effects without medications so i wonder and see why Shannon could be right.

I dont know about Africans having stronger immune systems. It depends on how healthy the culture is, whatever the race.

Black Africans have also been harmed by vaccines and disease of course...

HPS Shannon said:
Black5 said:
HPS Shannon said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion was about harmful and clearly unneccessary vaccines and epidemic lies, not about one's belief modern medicine. Obviously modern medicine is needed and important. The links posted on this thread already show why 98 percent of vaccines of today are not needed. Its an enemy agenda. They degenerate.

And the HIV topic needs to be revisited.[/quote

Everyone has a right to his/her own opinion. From many years of experience and seeing the effects of vaccinations first hand, I can tell you that most vaccines mentioned are absolutely necessary for everyone. Especially for health care workers and those working in long term institution. Needlessly to say for children too. What happens without these vaccinations? I think the third world is a good enough example.

My boyfriend has his vaccinations schedule extremely up to date and is doing perfectly fine, health and social wise. In Germany, the health system pays special attention to vaccinations.

Its my very strong opinion that for anyone who has children, to vaccinate them according to their pediatricians schedule. Do not be stupid. Better safe than sorry.

I am also of the opinion that the jew pushes for this anti-vaxxing agenda, especially in White countries, to just wipe out more or of course, make completely preventable disabilities, of the White race. One of the main vaccines being attacked is the MMR (Measles Mumps Rubella). Mumps causes infertility in boys and Rubella causes deformations in fetuses etc............

Again, each to his own.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

Blitzkreig said:

We should be thankful Earth's atmosphere protects us from the solar radiation, otherwise life wouldn't exist at all.

Hola a todos, soy nueva aquí, he iniciado mi camino en el satanismo, pero quiero hacerlo bien, soy de México, mi familia es una católica pero me importan poco sus creencias, con respeto y amor a Satán les pido su apoyo, quiero hacer esto bien, quiero comenzar deshaciéndome de cualquier clase de creencia que no sea Satán, si alguien puede apoyarme, lo agradecería eternamente. Haré mi ritual de inicio apenas sienta que nuestro Señor Satán me acepta con los brazos abiertos.

HPS Shannon said:
Manofsatan said:

I dont know about Africans having stronger immune systems. It depends on how healthy the culture is, whatever the race.

lol. For real though. What you did is nice

HPS Shannon said:
Manofsatan said:

Greetings HP Shannon
I am sorry in advance if some of what i say here is not up to date or not true as i still have a lot of reading to do.
But all races were created in ways where they could be immortal or what is known as Gods.
All races have been cursed by the enemy by doing things which lower their life force(vril,chi,biolectricity).
All races orginally were very strong . Aryans, blacks, orientals, all satanic races.
That is the reason Each have their own Yoga practices to make the bodies stronger to be able to bear this life force.
This Virus is very real and it threatens the SR.
Vaccines are made to stop the viruses already made by the enemy for feeding of and destroying our life force.
Vaccines are necessary as is modern medicine.
But depending fully on medicines in the sense of being addicted to anti depressants and everything of that sort is harmful.
Indulgence is necessary i feel to understand how much of the things we dont need in life . But people have made indulgence a lifestyle and not following the same makes people appear to the world as crazy or backward.
Lots of diseases have been cured just by increasing your vril. But again raising your vril with mental disorientations only worsens the problem.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
I really don't think it's a hoax. Satan and our Gods have been stating "plague" to me for a long time. Satan Himself even spoke to me at length about future plague and how a lot of people are going to die. This was several years ago. The Gods have elaborated about this to me for years.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.com

Perhaps the plague the Gods are warning us about is about the one that will come after the coronavirus? Because something in me believes what some people are saying which is that coronavirus is just the enemy testing people's preparedness.

dragon bleu 666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

This is what i said when i say

"there is not so much profit in vaccination made by pharma companies 2%"

yes it's still billion , but if it was all about money they better not push any vaccine,

to treat measle it costs more than 10 000 US $ . one vaccine cost between 19 to 50 US $

source :

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/02/08/Just-One-Case-Measles-Cost-More-10000

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X13013649?cc=y

The problem is it's a serious subject and vaccination has been proved to be effective, if epidemic of serious disease reemerge just because people think they better don't get vaccinated because they feel dizzy during the time our body produce immunization, it can and will have dramatic effect...

I dont think you understand the point and the topic on fake viral epidemics and pushed vaccinations which cause more harm these days than good. They are to poison us and it is proven in one of the links I sent you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back